Messages

Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: LEGENDS OF COVERS
Macwestie1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Macwestie1
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 89646
Location: Ontario
#51
Posted: 3/29/2012 6:14:23 PM
Short & Sweet:



Funny creative Stuff Rovin' not offended at all mah man


quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 47392
Location: Rhode Island
#52
Posted: 3/29/2012 6:19:34 PM
YTD  23,465--22,357    i ve been roasted 

quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36096
Location: Missouri
#53
Posted: 3/29/2012 6:30:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ROVIN56:

hey train69   .....hell  all i was tryin to do was  try and match your 'forum views"  for a day.........back at ya....GL with minnersoter!!!

No worries man, it made me chuckle.

quote
SCROG send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SCROG
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 3211
Location: California
#54
Posted: 3/29/2012 7:07:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ROVIN56:

my heros   james joyce      hunter s thompson        

 

I'm with ya on hunter s thompson man  

dont darn with me

quote
WahooS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
WahooS
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 17240
Location: United States
#55
Posted: 3/30/2012 12:10:44 AM
nice job, not bad at all
quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#56
Posted: 3/30/2012 3:29:50 AM

macwestie    better man than me.....  always

badlands....yeah  hope not as ROASTED as i got tonight with "friggin"  (in the style of bads)  minnesoter....wudn't mind cramming that  slacking team into a little fargo ice -chipper.....

SCROG    started reading ALL  fear and loathing books when they came out, i was 15   never see the like of him again ...also went to see him speak once in boston... he had a bottle of wild turkey on the table and just took questions....a real pain in the behind...like hemingway he got tired of his body hurtin and gettin old....toward the end i used to read his gambling articles  posted on the internet...he was frantic football wagerer  and wrote one of his greatest articles about i think it was the '72 superbowl.....

wahoo "that friggin smoking cat"  great ncaa football picker  man  ....hope jimmydafreak  can help me with the possible ire of boom boom   perhaps not...

neil  just called me...apparently the city ordinances against the crowd of   COVERS campers he's got on his land are forcing him to use  water cannon   and moderate use of tear gas....he is forwarding  me some fruit baskets  but i told him UPS  don't deliver here no more.....hmmmmmmm

 

quote
beaverfan23 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
beaverfan23
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1544
Location: Georgia
#57
Posted: 3/30/2012 3:51:08 AM
Funny garbage man.  I wonder how many people just scrolled to the bottom of the nropp post to get the play and skipped the write-up LOL
quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#58
Posted: 3/30/2012 4:00:30 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by beaverfan23:

Funny garbage man.  I wonder how many people just scrolled to the bottom of the nropp post to get the play and skipped the write-up LOL

been there  done that    for sure...and if by chance he misses a game his leans are like gold 

quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#59
Posted: 3/30/2012 9:23:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

YTD  23,465--22,357    i ve been roasted 

quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#60
Posted: 3/30/2012 11:02:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

No worries man, it made me chuckle.

hey  weren't you the one to ask me to get you the following as soon as the odds came out>>>

      Avon-On-Liffey-By the Sea  Grand National Steeplechase At Kevorkian Downs     19,000,000   QUID

here they are:  (sorry man about your serbian-league class B  8-nil  loss yesterday, they ought to do something about those undetected mines....)

Break a Leg                    35-1

Warm Beer Here              4-1

Pippa's Juicy behind            60-1  (no shot    damn)

Incest Is Best                  50-1

Eurodollar Not Mine         10-1  (late entry from Dubai)

Elton's a Queen                6-1

What happened to Andy?   70-1

Andy's Lovechild               322-1

Fergies Corns                    8-1

Sunday Bloody Sunday      35-1   (late IRA entry)

Wind In the Willows   (withdrawn due to childish reference to queen mum pudenda)

Fat Basturd            1223-1

One Last Chance     (then its bugger-it for you!)   3445-1 

Thatcher's Mistress   (withdrawn as well...actually  "disappeared" )

Remember the Falklands    (no betting interest)

Lotto is My Life           64-1

How Bout A Loight Mate?       45-1

Pray For Rain   NOT           346-1

 

 

 

                                       

 

 

quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#61
Posted: 3/30/2012 11:11:25 AM

adding  this only because i have to, i can't just let it FESTER inside you know???

in the style of CHERRYBOY   et.  al.

 

######///////////DA LOOT IS HERE BOYZ//////////////////COMEAND GET IT!!!!!!!*********55XWINNERKENTUCKYOVER//////MONEYLINEWINNER/////SUPERBOMB OF DAY/////ALSO LICENSED GOLD AND SILVER DEALER//////34XRATES/////!!!!ACCECPVISA/////*******ADDING SALESPERSSON //////dabomb MICKERU!!!!!

quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#62
Posted: 3/30/2012 12:31:58 PM

wow    Things are Really  starting to happen quickly here....e-mail received 30 min.s ago>>>>

jrome@jungle.org/

Hey (name deleted)

J-Stu just turned me on to your recent Covers Post. We read Covers here every day for shits and grins and also get alot of breaking news from there other than people losing their shirts and stuff.  Don't know it you know this dude  but J-Stu's twin brother is a big poster over there, he goes by  J-Fen. Anyways reading through the thread I noticed you know Jennifer who happens to be my wife's  third cousin, small world man. That Hunger Games movie has Jen pretty worn out and we were all thinking look why not you come out here to Santa Monica, do a stint on my show you know as you are KILLING IT recently  and then head up to Santa Barbara with her. She says father/daughter garbage happens all the time in Hollywood  so don't get all hung up on that. Lets make this happen, and i will repeat that because  thats    what   I    do    repeat stuff     slowly  and with     emphasis   in    case you    didn't      get    it    the    frist    time.....LETS   MAKE   THIS  HAPPEN      yer new drinkin bud,      jim

quote
JFen31
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JFen31
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 7396
Location: United States
#63
Posted: 3/30/2012 12:36:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ROVIN56:

wow    Things are Really  starting to happen quickly here....e-mail received 30 min.s ago>>>>

jrome@jungle.org/

Hey (name deleted)

J-Stu just turned me on to your recent Covers Post. We read Covers here every day for shits and grins and also get alot of breaking news from there other than people losing their shirts and stuff.  Don't know it you know this dude  but J-Stu's twin brother is a big poster over there, he goes by  J-Fen. Anyways reading through the thread I noticed you know Jennifer who happens to be my wife's  third cousin, small world man. That Hunger Games movie has Jen pretty worn out and we were all thinking look why not you come out here to Santa Monica, do a stint on my show you know as you are KILLING IT recently  and then head up to Santa Barbara with her. She says father/daughter garbage happens all the time in Hollywood  so don't get all hung up on that. Lets make this happen, and i will repeat that because  thats    what   I    do    repeat stuff     slowly  and with     emphasis   in    case you    didn't      get    it    the    frist    time.....LETS   MAKE   THIS  HAPPEN      yer new drinkin bud,      jim



I don't have a brother, nor do I know anyone named Jim.

Good thread, though. Got a few laughs
quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#64
Posted: 3/30/2012 12:47:07 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by JFen31:



I don't have a brother, nor do I know anyone named Jim.

Good thread, though. Got a few laughs

well in addition to losing TONS OF MONEY WE CANT AFFORD TO   isn't that what it's all about   ????

...............................

quote
LetsEat send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
LetsEat
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 824
Location: Louisiana
#65
Posted: 3/30/2012 1:18:21 PM
 This was funny! Great job!
quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#66
Posted: 3/30/2012 1:26:08 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LetsEat:

 This was funny! Great job!

thanks!!!   work in progress........i draw on the uhhhhhhhmmmm    COVERS  mojo   thanks to you guys.....

quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#67
Posted: 3/30/2012 3:16:48 PM

nRopp?????  ???  NEIL??

                         Hey Neil,

 Look I need your help. First of all I know you know that imitation is the finest form of flattery. This is all in good fun right? But here's the thing and this is serious man,  you haven't posted in almost 48 hours. If you are HERE and READING THIS NOW  neil    help me out, give me a sign,  call me a craven coward   a clown  a fool  a degenerate who chases foolishly after starlets half his age  ok  MORE than half his age and BRAGS ABOUT IT  on a lousy gambling thread,  do what you have to Neil but do me THIS FAVOR because i don't have much time ......... POST SOMETHING.... ANYTHING  and do it NOW.  They will SKIN ME ALIVE.  If you don't believe me here's some proof>>>

from   tHEbOOkieterminator.44:

to Rovin56:

You've had your fun pal. Now go away. I have friends over there in county Donegal (yeah Covers is run by the Irish  what did you think?) who can give me your address. I already have it. I see you live close to the Gulf. Thats a lot of water. You couild look for a man a long time in all that water and never find him. Liked the stuff about the queen. Go away.

 

and this from ChildrenofSanchez16 (and counting):

Senor Rovin,

I cums theese cuntry 4 (fore) yras ago  there to fin me a new life frum the one i had known  guatemale. Mr nRopp with heeeas piks  every day i tell you  every day  food for my table ...in this village there now my family has biggest plantain field and rights to the best banana firels OF united fruit co.  E XXON STILL NO LET PLAY GOLF   at they course    Here if you juice now since u chase off sr.  nropp  i find you side of mountain place to reast.  for long home  long time   goodbye to you   beware day OF DEAD!!!

OK neil   get the picture???   thanks   i will do ANYTHING   you wish,   that dirt dauber thing though  huh??  okok  forget it....

Rovin56

 

 

quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36096
Location: Missouri
#68
Posted: 3/30/2012 4:34:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ROVIN56:

hey  weren't you the one to ask me to get you the following as soon as the odds came out>>>

      Avon-On-Liffey-By the Sea  Grand National Steeplechase At Kevorkian Downs     19,000,000   QUID

here they are:  (sorry man about your serbian-league class B  8-nil  loss yesterday, they ought to do something about those undetected mines....)

Break a Leg                    35-1

Warm Beer Here              4-1

Pippa's Juicy behind            60-1  (no shot    damn)

Incest Is Best                  50-1

Eurodollar Not Mine         10-1  (late entry from Dubai)

Elton's a Queen                6-1

What happened to Andy?   70-1

Andy's Lovechild               322-1

Fergies Corns                    8-1

Sunday Bloody Sunday      35-1   (late IRA entry)

Wind In the Willows   (withdrawn due to childish reference to queen mum pudenda)

Fat Basturd            1223-1

One Last Chance     (then its bugger-it for you!)   3445-1 

Thatcher's Mistress   (withdrawn as well...actually  "disappeared" )

Remember the Falklands    (no betting interest)

Lotto is My Life           64-1

How Bout A Loight Mate?       45-1

Pray For Rain   NOT           346-1

 

 

 

                                       

 

 

Put a half unit on everything 60-1 or better.

quote
unitpalooza send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
unitpalooza
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1004
Location: Ontario
#69
Posted: 3/30/2012 5:11:11 PM
Great Job, that was helarious. Covers hall of fame.
quote
Vclaw send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
Vclaw
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2369
Location: Ontario
#70
Posted: 3/30/2012 5:21:16 PM
Hilarious stuff my dude! Keep getting those paper cuts and keep on Entertaining Brother!
quote
BigEastExpert send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
BigEastExpert
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 25359
Location: United States
#71
Posted: 3/30/2012 6:14:23 PM

Good stuff man. I like a good sense of humor.

ROVIN56 thread in Covers Archives for 2 units

quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#72
Posted: 3/30/2012 6:16:59 PM

   palooza

  Vclaw

       you LOVE me     you REALLY  love me.....   in ontario at least....

quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#73
Posted: 3/30/2012 6:21:19 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by BigEastExpert]

Good stuff man. I like a good sense of humor.

ROVIN56 thread in Covers Archives for 2 units

[/Quote

 

The REAL BEE  put   on it   AND  got me a private audience with   Puck.....

quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2932
Location: Florida
#74
Posted: 3/30/2012 6:33:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Skipbone:

No, I think it was a good effort that got bogged down in self-congratulatory garbage.

Keep trying, but save the victory laps, junior.

Must be a case of mistaken identity here. Have never driven NASCAR.  Too damn noisy.

quote
cmo1037 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cmo1037
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3945
Location: United States
#75
Posted: 3/30/2012 6:46:58 PM
quote
Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.