April 2013

Forum: Boxing Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Boxing] Topic: April 2013
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/5/2013 8:40:31 AM
March:  +21.09u

YTD:  -8.293u

After a very poor January and February(-29.293u), bounced back for a strong March. 
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/5/2013 8:43:21 AM
Parlay: 4.5u to win 4.249u

D.Magdaleno @ -155
M.Melindo @ -550


Jerseyboy89 PM Jerseyboy89
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1770
 
Jerseyboy89
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/5/2013 3:09:19 PM
miguel, do yourself a favor and poung rigo and for a kicker put some on rigo by KO......trust me ont his, I see Donaire taking a bunch of clean shots in this fight, I cannot see him winning this fight.  
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/5/2013 7:13:04 PM
Good luck to you Jerseyboy, just not sure I can pull the trigger on Rigo. Thought the books would have that line wider than it is. Anticipating this fight more than any other this year.
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/5/2013 7:41:39 PM
G.Tolmajyan @ +280: 1.5u to win 4.2u

Maysonet Jr is a large favorite, but the hard hitting prospect only has fought like 15 rounds in the pros. Gonna take a stab at the underdog. Only 8 rounds also. Was thinking of hedging it with the under but I'd rather only lose 1.5u if I lose. GOOD LUCK ALL.


BigPapa21 PM BigPapa21
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2711
 
BigPapa21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/6/2013 10:24:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by miguel31:

G.Tolmajyan @ +280: 1.5u to win 4.2u

Maysonet Jr is a large favorite, but the hard hitting prospect only has fought like 15 rounds in the pros. Gonna take a stab at the underdog. Only 8 rounds also. Was thinking of hedging it with the under but I'd rather only lose 1.5u if I lose. GOOD LUCK ALL.




Great Play...wish I would have come in last night.
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/12/2013 8:02:17 PM
R.Coyne @ +270:  2.5u to win 6.75u

I had Oliveira as a slight favorite. Odds are a little wide IMO. Taking Coyne, small.


miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/12/2013 8:04:38 PM
B.Mamadjonov @ +520:  2.5u to win 13u

I was really impressed with Santana after the Garcia fight but was also impressed with Mamadjonov after Perez. Started out having Santana has large fav, but as the fight drew closer I thought the odds should be a closer. Will take Mama small.
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/12/2013 8:09:02 PM
Rigondeaux @ +175:  3u to win 5.25u

I am a huge Donaire fan, ther is a lot of juice. Also, Rigondeaux has some major skills. Taking Rigondeaux, but probably rooting for Donaire...lol
Boxscout PM Boxscout
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 109
 
Boxscout
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/12/2013 8:09:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by miguel31:

B.Mamadjonov @ +520:  2.5u to win 13u

I was really impressed with Santana after the Garcia fight but was also impressed with Mamadjonov after Perez. Started out having Santana has large fav, but as the fight drew closer I thought the odds should be a closer. Will take Mama small.

I agree. I threw a token/action bet on Mama, as I didn't look at it very closely but the line seems off.  BOL. 
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/12/2013 8:12:16 PM
Parlay: 3.5u to win 3.342u

Ramos - Ramos has more skill, but Gonzalez is an intimidating guy and a big puncher. concerned about this.

Nader - First fight was close, just believe Nader has the most to improve on. 

Yordan - Different class IMO
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/14/2013 2:20:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigPapa21:



Great Play...wish I would have come in last night.

Ended up needing that pick. Surprised by that Magdeleno/Martinez fight. Martinez just keeps winning, or getting by.  
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/14/2013 2:22:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boxscout:


I agree. I threw a token/action bet on Mama, as I didn't look at it very closely but the line seems off.  BOL. 

miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/14/2013 2:44:28 AM
Last Week:   -0.3u

This Week:   +12.25u

April:   +11.95u

YTD:    +3.675u
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/16/2013 8:11:39 PM
I like Trout this week. I'm disappointing the line has moved so much. WishI had got it at +185. But I've seen the books sometimes bump the lines to their starting points when the rest of lines are available. Debating whether or not to bet it at +165. 
BigPapa21 PM BigPapa21
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2711
 
BigPapa21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/17/2013 4:20:29 PM
Trout is by far the best Canelo has faced so far. Like to see what Canelo does when it gets to the later rounds. Trout is a slick boxer and shows a lot of angles. Canelo's opponents up til now have pretty much stood in front of him. Trout is still hungry and now is the time for him.
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/17/2013 4:31:13 PM
A.Trout @ +160:  4u to win 6.4u
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/17/2013 4:35:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigPapa21:

Trout is by far the best Canelo has faced so far. Like to see what Canelo does when it gets to the later rounds. Trout is a slick boxer and shows a lot of angles. Canelo's opponents up til now have pretty much stood in front of him. Trout is still hungry and now is the time for him.

I agree with you. Also, I think Trout benefits to having seen seen fighters similar to Canelo at this weight and level. 
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/19/2013 6:09:00 PM
C.Mijares @ -115:  3.5u to win 3.043u


Terrazas is a good fighter, but I'll take Mijares with the line that came out.Very tough fight.
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/19/2013 6:18:23 PM
Fortuna/Zamudio Over 5.5 @ +135:  3u to win 4.05u

This one may be a shot in the dark, but I like Zamudio's size difference and the fact that Fortuna could not stop Hyland when Fortuna dropped back to 126.
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/19/2013 7:01:22 PM
M.Demecillo @ -140:  3.5u to win 2.5u


Huge line discrepancy here. Line jumped to -290 in favor of Demecillo on 5dimes. Found this line on Sportsboook.
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/20/2013 12:04:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by miguel31:

Fortuna/Zamudio Over 5.5 @ +135:  3u to win 4.05u

This one may be a shot in the dark, but I like Zamudio's size difference and the fact that Fortuna could not stop Hyland when Fortuna dropped back to 126.

At least it was close...
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/20/2013 8:11:37 AM
Parlay:  2u to win 2.196u

Szpilka
Cleverly
Caballero
Figuerroa
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/20/2013 8:33:53 AM
Three Dogs.

S.Harrison @ +250:  1.5u to win 3.75u

J.Alcine @ +330:  1.5u to win 4.95u

S.Cunningham @ +475:  1.5u to win 7.125u
miguel31 PM miguel31
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
 
miguel31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/20/2013 8:38:01 AM
Definitely too much action. Just couldn't contain myself.  
Forum: Boxing Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.