Messages

Forum Index : Boxing : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Boxing] Topic: The Pac Man is ripe for the picking
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#26
Posted: 12/9/2012 5:57:36 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by nuttyrich:

 



Good fight though, no one actually bought this though right... this was the worst PPV card in history.

                    

I enjoyed it immensely

quote
cd2010
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
cd2010
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 512
Location: Ohio
#27
Posted: 12/10/2012 1:03:50 AM
Good pick, looks like there will be a fifth fight now (even though people complained about the third and forth). I expected someone to get stopped but not like that (just when Manny had the fight in the bag), oh well looks like we get to see 2 legends do what they do at least one more time.
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21803
Location: United States
#28
Posted: 12/10/2012 12:40:24 PM

BiggDoug,..

You called it ..and called it emphatically without any doubt ..your non-public facts regarding the match turned out to be 100% correct..

esp.posting :"i'm afraid to bet Marquez by decision cause he might knock him out."

 

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#29
Posted: 12/10/2012 7:25:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

BiggDoug,..

You called it ..and called it emphatically without any doubt ..your non-public facts regarding the match turned out to be 100% correct..

esp.posting :"i'm afraid to bet Marquez by decision cause he might knock him out."

 

 

Now this was the kind of response I was looking for, thanks

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#30
Posted: 12/10/2012 10:56:32 PM

Oh! 71-64 Seattle...Those free throws were the knockout  punch baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogh4W4PCeKs

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#31
Posted: 12/11/2012 12:05:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

Take it from a guy that sparred with Mathew Saaad Muhamed, Eddie Mufstafa Muhamed. Mufstafo Hamsho and Dwight Muhamed Qawi to name a few....

 

Pac Man is ripe for the picking...The Mexican wins the fight, wether he gets the decision or not is another matter, but he will win the fight. Pac Man gave up his vices and got religion, two things that ruin a fighter, he's training like a bum, and he's soft- mentally and physically. My reports from the Juan Manuel Marquez camp are exactly the opposite- So much so that i'm afraid to bet Marquez by decision cause he might knock him out...

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRI9mzBeNd8

 

Now Manny mom is blaming his religion for lack of proper training...I TOLD YA!

quote
Redlad send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Redlad
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 4541
Location: New York
#32
Posted: 12/12/2012 12:36:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

Oh go F yourself, You don't know anything about boxing....what do I gotta do, call the round? Like I said, he didn't train right, and JMM might knock him out. But It was a tactacal error huh?  You know more than Manny and Freddie Roach now? He fought like that because he couldnt go 12 rounds-  Hes done, just like I said, but somehow you felt the need to rain on my parade...Ya POS




Rain on your parade? What do you want a medal for winning a bet where your man was all blooded up & looked like he was on his way out. Don't you think other people saw the fight your bragging about winning. You were lucky that Marquez caught him on the button with 1 second to go in the rd. You seem to have a very low opinion of yourself if my observation causes you to have such a harsh reaction. Besides, Nobody likes a POTTY-MOUTH. People like you are the reason I stopped posting on this forum for a long while. Why don't you GROW UP & try to act with some civility, even if another poster doesn't agree with every word you say?
quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#33
Posted: 12/12/2012 12:49:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BiggDoug:

Take it from a guy that sparred with Mathew Saaad Muhamed, Eddie Mufstafa Muhamed. Mufstafo Hamsho and Dwight Muhamed Qawi to name a few....

 

Pac Man is ripe for the picking...The Mexican wins the fight, wether he gets the decision or not is another matter, but he will win the fight. Pac Man gave up his vices and got religion, two things that ruin a fighter, he's training like a bum, and he's soft- mentally and physically. My reports from the Juan Manuel Marquez camp are exactly the opposite- So much so that i'm afraid to bet Marquez by decision cause he might knock him out...

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRI9mzBeNd8

 

Now Pac Moms mom is blaming his religion

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/-depth/12/09/12/pacquiaos-mom-blames-change-religion-loss

quote
BiggDoug send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggDoug
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1895
Location: Colorado
#34
Posted: 12/12/2012 12:54:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Redlad:




Rain on your parade? What do you want a medal for winning a bet where your man was all blooded up & looked like he was on his way out. Don't you think other people saw the fight your bragging about winning. You were lucky that Marquez caught him on the button with 1 second to go in the rd. You seem to have a very low opinion of yourself if my observation causes you to have such a harsh reaction. Besides, Nobody likes a POTTY-MOUTH. People like you are the reason I stopped posting on this forum for a long while. Why don't you GROW UP & try to act with some civility, even if another poster doesn't agree with every word you say?

 

I have to question your motivation to come on here to point out how I won, but not they way I said I was going to win...+205.

Especially since it went down exactly the way I said it would. Whats your problem? Did you lose a ton of money on the washed up Pac Man or something? I told ya he was done- And The Pac Man never was Ray Leonard..He's always fought like that so your theory sucks..

 

Tactical mistake.... Ha

 

 

quote
Redlad send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Redlad
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 4541
Location: New York
#35
Posted: 12/15/2012 1:30:21 AM
Your blowing things way out of proportion. I do believe I congratulated you on your winning bet. I actually had a small bet on Manny by KO. It was frustrating to come so close it's true, but not enough to get nuts if somebody saw the fight a little differently then me. I by NO MEANS was trying to put you down. Everyone has a right to their own opinion or analysis. I won't enter your boxing threads again if it upsets you if we disagree on a particular bout. There are way more important things in life then who's right on a boxing match, I hope you would concur. Meanwhile I apologize if I unwittingly offended you in any way. Good Luck on your next bet.
quote
Forum Index : Boxing : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.