Pacquiou didn't "work" at all, that is why he lost.

Forum: Boxing Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Boxing] Topic: Pacquiou didn't "work" at all, that is why he lost.
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:32:34 AM

10 second stick? Nothing.

Finishing combination punches? Nothing,

Etc..... Saw it coming from the judges as you did, he was soft, lazy and lacked preparation.  Yes, I lost huge money on the fight as well.

djchronicles PM djchronicles
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 102
 
djchronicles
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:36:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

10 second stick? Nothing.

Finishing combination punches? Nothing,

Etc..... Saw it coming from the judges as you did, he was soft, lazy and lacked preparation.  Yes, I lost huge money on the fight as well.


Wow youre as dumb as Jerseyboy. If Pacman didnt put in work then wtf did Bradley do? You can also say you saw it coming from the judges? Good lord how can people be so dumb as you.
ilsp2003 PM ilsp2003
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3490
 
ilsp2003
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:37:43 AM
I would like to know how the judges scored the fight ?

Did Pacquiao really land all these punches ?

what did the judges see ?




Drewskki PM Drewskki
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 230
 
Drewskki
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:37:46 AM
Of course u are from Kenya stfu!! I guess u just want a reaction
Barbarossa PM Barbarossa
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 140989
California
 
Barbarossa
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:39:27 AM
retire , motherfucking "Pac Man"   , enough from stupid corrupt overpaid fool
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:40:06 AM

New to boxing kid?

Dumb friggin garbage. 

 

searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:40:44 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

retire , motherfucking "Pac Man"   , enough from stupid corrupt overpaid fool

proguy747 PM proguy747
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1128
California
 
proguy747
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:43:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

10 second stick? Nothing.

Finishing combination punches? Nothing,

Etc..... Saw it coming from the judges as you did, he was soft, lazy and lacked preparation.  Yes, I lost huge money on the fight as well.


Wow honest in your losses. 


I believe you have a point.  i was getting tired of the announcers just blowing manny and his left hand.   After the 4th or 5th it was gone.  

Drewskki PM Drewskki
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 230
 
Drewskki
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:44:11 AM
Go run with the  cheetahs clown, yeah Bradley won the fight  
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:45:25 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Drewskki:

Of course u are from Kenya stfu!! I guess u just want a reaction

Pack didn't work and the judges saw it. It will never be overturned or disputed.  Any rook punk boxer saw it coming all the way. I'm sure you were listening to the announcers call the decision and believed it.

 

searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:49:17 AM

All Pack had to do was 4-3-2 in on the 10 second stick but he didn't, not once, not ONCE.

I'm sorry you lost your trailer on the fight Drew.

DDH420 PM DDH420
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 15506
Alberta
 
DDH420
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:49:59 AM
A man shouldn't be penalized for handling his opponent. Just because some doesn't try their hardest doesn't mean they didn't win. Pac won the fight decisively...in some eyes (insert white cane)
madshooter72 PM madshooter72
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6583
Florida
 
madshooter72
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:53:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

Pack didn't work and the judges saw it. It will never be overturned or disputed.  Any rook punk boxer saw it coming all the way. I'm sure you were listening to the announcers call the decision and believed it.

 




are you for real?  First off, I had Bradley so I didn't lose money on this fight , but I was given a freebie with the horrible dec. by the blind judges at ringside.............How can you connect at nearly 40%, land nearly 100 more punches when your opponent lands 27% and gets rocked with the harder punches and score the fight for Bradley?

If you are legally retarted, than I understand..........but anyone with an IQ over 2 knows that Paq won that fight.
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:53:40 AM

Call ONE round that Pack had any boxing performance...ONE????

He was cornered at least 3x, landed solid left hands but not enough. Bradley out worked him with lame arm punches.

Boxing is different now.

jabber PM jabber
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 870
 
jabber
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:54:10 AM
Pac Man landed almost a hundred more power shots!
Bradley said he has to see a replay of the fight to see if he won...WTF!
DDH420 PM DDH420
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 15506
Alberta
 
DDH420
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:57:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jabber:

Pac Man landed almost a hundred more power shots!
Bradley said he has to see a replay of the fight to see if he won...WTF!
"actually won" is what I believe I heard....
djchronicles PM djchronicles
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 102
 
djchronicles
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:57:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

Call ONE round that Pack had any boxing performance...ONE????

He was cornered at least 3x, landed solid left hands but not enough. Bradley out worked him with lame arm punches.

Boxing is different now.


So getting cornered 3x but being more aggressive and landing more punches=losing? Watch the fight again and look at Bradley by round 5. He had the look of a defeated man who just realized he was in over his head. Even his freaking trainers knew he was losing. GTFO!!
Jon100 PM Jon100
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 10242
Rhode Island
 
Jon100
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:58:11 AM
Just insane how they could rule that a win for Bradley.

SO rriggeeed!
bhawksfan PM bhawksfan
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3806
 
bhawksfan
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:00:48 AM

Bradley did not win more than 3 rounds in that fight, as every analyst has alrdy tweeted, this is the most bogus result in boxing history.

ilsp2003 PM ilsp2003
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3490
 
ilsp2003
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:00:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by madshooter72:




are you for real?  First off, I had Bradley so I didn't lose money on this fight , but I was given a freebie with the horrible dec. by the blind judges at ringside.............How can you connect at nearly 40%, land nearly 100 more punches when your opponent lands 27% and gets rocked with the harder punches and score the fight for Bradley?

If you are legally retarted, than I understand..........but anyone with an IQ over 2 knows that Paq won that fight.


That's what the announcers and HBO were showing

what did the judges see ?

how did they score the fight ?

that's what matters
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:01:10 AM

Any boxer knows that  the judges card was up in the air.

Mute fights next time away from HBO announcers, maybe you'll learn something about boxing.

Drewskki PM Drewskki
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 230
 
Drewskki
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:02:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

Call ONE round that Pack had any boxing performance...ONE????

He was cornered at least 3x, landed solid left hands but not enough. Bradley out worked him with lame arm punches.

Boxing is different now.

Maybe that's how they box in Kenya, pacman got robbed!!!! You're full of garbage cheetah boy 
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:03:46 AM
Judges saw a lack of effort , training and lack of consistent contact gentlemen.
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:05:33 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Drewskki:

Maybe that's how they box in Kenya, pacman got robbed!!!! You're full of garbage cheetah boy 

Well I'm a person of color and I do like Cheetahs.

ilsp2003 PM ilsp2003
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3490
 
ilsp2003
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/10/2012 2:06:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

Any boxer knows that  the judges card was up in the air.

Mute fights next time away from HBO announcers, maybe you'll learn something about boxing.




Forum: Boxing Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.