Messages

Forum Index : Boxing : Messages Page 3 of 11 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Boxing] Topic: MAYWEATHER IS NOT UNDEFEATED BY THE WAY!!!!!!
sharpstick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8142
Location: Nevada
#51
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:23:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeHoyos:

HE KNOCKED OUT WILLIAMS....

So the first fight didn't count?  And what about Margarito?  

You're a clown.  Get a life.
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#52
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:24:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THIZZPICK:

DEHOYOS DID YOU FORGET THAT I AGREED WITH ON THE CASTILLO FIGHT


ANYONE WHO WATCHES THE MAYWEATHER DECEPTION WOULD AGREE CASTILLO WON THE FIGHT....THAT WAS THE ONE GUY THAT WASNT HAND-PICKED LMFAO....
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#53
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:25:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:


So the first fight didn't count?  And what about Margarito?  

You're a clown.  Get a life.


ARE YOU SAYING THAT THEY CAN BEAT SERGIO RIGHT NOW....CUZ THATS COMPLETE BULLS*****....NOBODYS CLAIMING TO BE UNDEFEATED EXCEPT FLOYD......
quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5841
Location: Nevada
#54
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:26:50 AM

I don't know but this says Floyd is undefeated. Now ESPN seems like a pretty reliable source of info to me. I'm going to have to trust them on this one....

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/111840.html

 

quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#55
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:27:54 AM
HE LOST TO MARGARITO IN 2000.....AND MARGARITO WAS PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN ON STEROIDS AT THE TIME....
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#56
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:29:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

I don't know but this says Floyd is undefeated. Now ESPN seems like a pretty reliable source of info to me. I'm going to have to trust them on this one....

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/111840.html

 




YEAH CUZ BOXING RECORDS ARE ALWAYS LEGITIMATE.....


WHY DONT YOU WATCH THE TAPE DUMB*****
quote
sharpstick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8142
Location: Nevada
#57
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:30:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

I don't know but this says Floyd is undefeated. Now ESPN seems like a pretty reliable source of info to me. I'm going to have to trust them on this one....

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/111840.html

 


But but but but DeHoyos on covers says he's not undefeated.....  

What a clown!!!  

DeHoyos
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#58
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:31:34 AM
HERES ANOTHER ESPN ARTICLE.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/news/story?id=6788372
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#59
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:33:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:


But but but but DeHoyos on covers says he's not undefeated.....  

What a clown!!!  

DeHoyos


WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT THE "MAYWEATHER DECEPTION"....IM NOT THE ONLY WHO KNOWS THIS GUY IS A FAKE UNDEFEATED FIGHTER....
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#60
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:38:44 AM
IF YALL WERE SO SURE THAT THIS GUYS RECORD WAS LEGIT YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THIS THREAD DEFENDING HIM.....

INSTEAD YOU WANNA PUT ME DOWN CUZ YOUR BOY COULDNT DUCK ALL THE MEXICANS HIS WHOLE CAREER...HIS BLACK A**** IS 41-1......BOTTOM LINE
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#61
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:43:41 AM

But try as he might -- DiBella has worked the phone, email and even Twitter while trying to lock down a megafight for Martinez -- the promoter hasn't gained traction in locking down a signature bout against longtime marquee names Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto.

You wonder: If Martinez (47-2-2, with 26 KOs) is as skilled as we've been led to believe and holds those other stellar traits, why hasn't he secured a fight against "Money" Mayweather or Congressman Pacquiao or Puerto Rican legend Cotto?

Because he's too good for his own good.

DiBella is a shrewd but reasonable deal-maker; the fault doesn't lie with him. No, the reason Martinez is going to fight relatively unknown Londoner Darren Barker and not someone in the top tier is because those bright lights of pugilism have comprehended that Martinez's skills are immense -- and that there exists a strong possibility he could topple them from their perches.

"I think Sergio Martinez is the most avoided man in boxing," DiBella told ESPN New York at a Wednesday news conference to tout the Oct. 1 fight, which will take place in Atlantic City, N.J., and run on HBO. "The pay-per-view fighters out there are avoiding him, and for good reason. Boxing is a strange business in that the biggest fights often don't happen. My guy will take short money to fight anyone, but if you end the gravy train, you end the gravy train."

quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#62
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:54:36 AM

DiBella has drawn some scorn on message boards for putting Martinez in with Barker, a household name only across the pond. But it wasn't for lack of trying.

"A guy shouldn't be victimized by his own greatness, so the fact that a Darren Barker stepped up to the opportunity, there shouldn't be any criticism of this fight," DiBella said. "We pursued so many fights that Martinez can't get. All you can do is to let him go out and keep showing his excellence."

The promoter said "there is a possibility" that Mayweather might take a Martinez fight, that the Mayweather people have indicated more willingness than the Pacquiao crew.

Watching the smooth and serene Martinez in person, one wonders whether he might ever get so sick of pursuing elusive white whales that he snaps, loses it and looks to angrily goad the proven PPV studs into accepting a fight. Could that happen?

"If they're scared of me when I'm mild, like this, imagine how scared they're going to be when I get angry," Martinez said. "Yeah, those guys, Cotto, Chavez, they don't want to fight me. I think it's their problem if they're too scared to fight me."

quote
Malamadre send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Malamadre
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 404
Location:
#63
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:59:36 AM
dehoyos... yes he is undefeated.  its a testament to how good he is that people need to make up losses for him that never happened.
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#64
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:02:58 AM
i didnt make it up...i saw the fight live....i saw the tape....and i saw the "mayweather deception" on youtube....theres no way mayweather wont that fight....if u can watch that and then come back and say he's undefeated,you know nothing about boxing and your nothing more than a puppet.....


quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5841
Location: Nevada
#65
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:07:24 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/news/story?id=6788372

I'm guessing you didn't perform well in school. This has nothing to do with Floyd Mayweather's undefeated record as you dispute in the title of your thread. If you need me to define the word "dispute" for I can do that. Something tells me you might need it.

It's just an article about Sergio Martinez. And the article consist of his promoter basically sucking his cock. I guess his promoter got a little tired of it, so apperantely you took over that position.

You're a tool and you are probably the guy that got together with a buddy and beat Brian Stowe into a coma. I'm guessing you have done time before and will probably be doing time in the future. It's at this point your next response to this will be along the lines of "Yeah I will be doing time for beating your behind Ktrain" basically because you're a moron and can't think of anything else to say.

So now, if you are still reading, this has probably become the longest document that you have read. It's probably killing your attention span and I'm sure the great Sergio whatever his name is, wants another blow job from you. I don't want to keep you from your duties, SO GET BACK TO IT AMIGO!!!!!

quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#66
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:09:47 AM
winning.............
quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5841
Location: Nevada
#67
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:12:24 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DeHoyos:

IF YALL WERE SO SURE THAT THIS GUYS RECORD WAS LEGIT YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THIS THREAD DEFENDING HIM.....

INSTEAD YOU WANNA PUT ME DOWN CUZ YOUR BOY COULDNT DUCK ALL THE MEXICANS HIS WHOLE CAREER...HIS BLACK A**** IS 41-1......BOTTOM LINE

Nope, he is 42-0. Lo siento guey but it's just not true. I keep looking and everywhere says he is 42-0.

I keep looking for that loss and it's just not there.

quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5841
Location: Nevada
#68
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:13:03 AM
So are you going to tell us the Steelers won last years Super Bowl as well?
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#69
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:14:23 AM
go look at the "mayweather deception" clone.........
quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#70
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:18:19 AM
be a real fan and watch the tape.....or you can just go to espn and call yourself a boxing fan like youve been doing......


quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5841
Location: Nevada
#71
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:22:52 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DeHoyos:

go look at the "mayweather deception" clone.........

Look, you can debate the quality of fighters Floyd has been in the ring with til the cows come home. But the fact of the matter is that he is 42-0. It's not just me saying it, it's a record of fact.

Just because you don't agree with the decision of 1 fight doesn't mean Floyd isn't undefeated. If he fights Pac-Man he might not be.

But as for right now, and I know this will be difficult for you to accept, he is undefeated. Just because the records at la casa DeHoyos doesn't agree with the rest of the free world, doesn't mean it's not true.

I really hope you aren't a teacher.

quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5841
Location: Nevada
#72
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:24:31 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DeHoyos:

be a real fan and watch the tape.....or you can just go to espn and call yourself a boxing fan like youve been doing......


See that's where you're wrong. It's not just ESPN. It's every other site I check as well. They ALL have Mayweather as undefeated. So whenever you are ready to step outside of that 2 square foot area you and Sergio share you might realize that it's true.

quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#73
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:25:01 AM
im not alone........thats why they made the video showing every punch in slow motion......there is no "free world".....anyone can be bought including the judges that night..........
quote
sharpstick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8142
Location: Nevada
#74
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:25:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

Look, you can debate the quality of fighters Floyd has been in the ring with til the cows come home. But the fact of the matter is that he is 42-0. It's not just me saying it, it's a record of fact.

Just because you don't agree with the decision of 1 fight doesn't mean Floyd isn't undefeated. If he fights Pac-Man he might not be.

But as for right now, and I know this will be difficult for you to accept, he is undefeated. Just because the records at la casa DeHoyos doesn't agree with the rest of the free world, doesn't mean it's not true.

I really hope you aren't a teacher.



quote
DeHoyos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DeHoyos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4419
Location: Texas
#75
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:26:35 AM
And so every boxing record is legit as long as its on paper?.....what sport have you been watching? dumb***..................
quote
Forum Index : Boxing : Messages Page 3 of 11 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.