Posted: 5/3/2012 10:44:29 PM
Wawa + Ramos + Kohls +100, -110r, -115b
Tomic +2.5 -110
Cilic 2-0 +180
Gasquet 2-0 -285
Gasquet -5.5 -125
Bags 2-0 +370
Bags +1.5 Sets -130
Bags +3.5 -110
Mueller 2-0 +650
Mueller +1.5 Sets +120
Mueller +4.5 -135
Vinci 2-0 +290
Vinci ML +140
Vinci +1.5 Sets -180
Vinci +3.5 -135
Errani 2-0 -250
Suarez-Navarro 2-0 +110
- Direct tail of Negative who seems to have the fav parlay figured out...But all in all I like the play but Kohls scares me...
- I have no problem losing money on Tomic, if he doesnt beat Lopez... From what I have seen he is looking very comfertable here... tons of different shots in the arsenal...
- Still low on Youzney, still hoping Cilic gets to the Final
- I dont understand what Munoz is doing to get himself to this point... I assume Gasquet will take care of him efficiently but clay is the great equalizer... I am taking what I see as a textbook blowout
- I will never stop fading Haas until he retires..
- Mueller has cashed twice for me already making this play easy for me
- Vinci I thought would be the favorite here... Can Kanepi hit through her?? Books think yes... I think no...
Delpo to Win Estoril -140
Errani to Win Budapest -205
Suarez-Navarro to Win Estoril (WTA) +210
- I saw enough... Blowing out Machado shows me that he is the overwhelming class of this field... the proce doesnt reflect the likelihood of his winning
- Errani is very similar... Her topspin ball is popping on this court... She will get by Tastishvilli for sure... My only concern in Erakovic because she could serve her way into tiebreakers where she would have the advantage
- High on Navarro on all surfaces but seems to be doing well in this tourney on the clay...
Pinnacles new lines are friggin with my head... Always gonna be tempted to buy more juice and get an extra .5 game on these spreads... Hopefully I will get used to it and it will all work out...
GL ALL, Tons of plays but its just alot of the same names over and over...