Pennetta

Forum: Tennis Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Tennis] Topic: Pennetta
ehankin21 PM ehankin21
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 276
 
ehankin21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:11:20 PM
What the hell happened? She just killed it in the first set and now has won 2 pts. Is anyone seeing this?
TheSituation559 PM TheSituation559
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3557
 
TheSituation559
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:12:20 PM
I was just about to post. IDK what she is doing. SHe is getting raped right now. 
chuckdaduck PM chuckdaduck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8330
 
chuckdaduck
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:13:51 PM
she prob just took 2nd set off, she will win the 3rd, its' wta nothing is predictible 
TheSituation559 PM TheSituation559
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3557
 
TheSituation559
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:13:54 PM
Wow she is really about to lose this set 0-6. 
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:14:07 PM
has won 2/22 points so far in the 2nd set down 5-0. there is a reason she is on the tennis black list for match fixing.

ALL BLACK LIST

Monster list - players who are strongly suspected (20)
Philipp Kohlschreiber, Potito Starace, Andreas Seppi, Fabio Fognini, Janko Tipsarevic, Michael Llodra, Nikolay Davydenko, Teymuraz Gabashvili, Victor Crivoi, Christophe Rochus, Oscar Hernandez, Yevgeny Korolev, Filippo Volandri, Wayne Odesnik, Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Francesca Schiavone Sara Errani, Maria Kirilenko, Kateryna Bondarenko

Warning List - players with a lower degree of suspicion (21 pcs)
Brian Dabul, Eduardo Scwhank, Jeremy Chardy, Simone Bolelli, Lukasz Kubot, Carlos Berlocq, Igor Kunitsyn, Andrei Golubev, Alex Bogomolov, Somdev Devvar-husband, Steve Darcis, Marin Cilic, Flavio Cipolla, Ivo Karlovic, Viktor Troicki, Flavia Pennetta, Roberta Vinci, Virginie Razzano, Romina Oprandi, Dominika Cibulkova, Eleni Daniilidou.

ehankin21 PM ehankin21
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 276
 
ehankin21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:14:30 PM
She has won three points now this set. Can she bounce back from such an behind kicking?
TheSituation559 PM TheSituation559
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3557
 
TheSituation559
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:16:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Professional1:

has won 2/22 points so far in the 2nd set down 5-0. there is a reason she is on the tennis black list for match fixing.

ALL BLACK LIST

Monster list - players who are strongly suspected (20)
Philipp Kohlschreiber, Potito Starace, Andreas Seppi, Fabio Fognini, Janko Tipsarevic, Michael Llodra, Nikolay Davydenko, Teymuraz Gabashvili, Victor Crivoi, Christophe Rochus, Oscar Hernandez, Yevgeny Korolev, Filippo Volandri, Wayne Odesnik, Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Francesca Schiavone Sara Errani, Maria Kirilenko, Kateryna Bondarenko

Warning List - players with a lower degree of suspicion (21 pcs)
Brian Dabul, Eduardo Scwhank, Jeremy Chardy, Simone Bolelli, Lukasz Kubot, Carlos Berlocq, Igor Kunitsyn, Andrei Golubev, Alex Bogomolov, Somdev Devvar-husband, Steve Darcis, Marin Cilic, Flavio Cipolla, Ivo Karlovic, Viktor Troicki, Flavia Pennetta, Roberta Vinci, Virginie Razzano, Romina Oprandi, Dominika Cibulkova, Eleni Daniilidou.


Thanks for the list. Def going to save this. She is fixing the match. This one is over. Man i wish i had this list earlier. This hoe belongs in the kitchen
chuckdaduck PM chuckdaduck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8330
 
chuckdaduck
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:16:20 PM
with the way lino serves i wouldn't be suprised if it's 5-5 in a little bit
chuckdaduck PM chuckdaduck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8330
 
chuckdaduck
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:18:58 PM
you actually think all those people match fix i mean cmon first off wta players are so unpredictable that whatever happens in those matches is normal nobody can hold serve except a few top players, also why would people fix matches they will make more money going thru the tournament than losing, u can't bet enough money on  a match for it to be worth the trouble to fix matches and if a player got caught they would be banned not worth the risk more likely a match fix for like a challenger match 
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:19:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheSituation559:


Thanks for the list. Def going to save this. She is fixing the match. This one is over. Man i wish i had this list earlier. This hoe belongs in the kitchen


no prob i definitely try to never bet on anyone on this list. Azarenka in a major ok but in a small tournament she fakes injuries and that is why she is on the list a dirty box.
chuckdaduck PM chuckdaduck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8330
 
chuckdaduck
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:19:49 PM
it's already 5-2 if she holds to make it 5-3 then lino will be broken again for 5-4, this set could still go to pennetta 7-5 or 7-6 wouldn't give up yet
ehankin21 PM ehankin21
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 276
 
ehankin21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:21:06 PM
I have played tennis in my life and if I was dominating the first set, there would be no chance I lost 0-40 on every serve that I did in the second set. I mean I am no pro but did her tampon fall out or something?
TheSituation559 PM TheSituation559
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3557
 
TheSituation559
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:21:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chuckdaduck:

it's already 5-2 if she holds to make it 5-3 then lino will be broken again for 5-4, this set could still go to pennetta 7-5 or 7-6 wouldn't give up yet

She's tanking it. already down 0-30 while she is serving lol 
ehankin21 PM ehankin21
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 276
 
ehankin21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:22:25 PM
There is the 0-40 again. Waste of money on this match. Only hope is to break every serve next set.
TheSituation559 PM TheSituation559
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3557
 
TheSituation559
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:22:26 PM
Just like that she lost the set. I swear if she loses this game
chuckdaduck PM chuckdaduck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8330
 
chuckdaduck
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:22:27 PM
i don't buy the match fixing claim one bit, if it was u would hear stories of so much money bet on the matches, just because u lose money on a player doesn't mean they fix matches, garbage sofia arvidsson has prob cost me 5000 dollars this year on matches she should of won i just chalk it up to her being so shitty
CAP-IT PM CAP-IT
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 10821
 
CAP-IT
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:22:42 PM
How can you forget VERA on the list from today's performance? 4-0 then she goes to sleep.   darn THAT girl
Raiders22 PM Raiders22
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 7833
 
Raiders22
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:24:41 PM
Interesting.  Your list or you got info on this?
TheSituation559 PM TheSituation559
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3557
 
TheSituation559
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:25:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chuckdaduck:

i don't buy the match fixing claim one bit, if it was u would hear stories of so much money bet on the matches, just because u lose money on a player doesn't mean they fix matches, garbage sofia arvidsson has prob cost me 5000 dollars this year on matches she should of won i just chalk it up to her being so shitty

These matches are so easy to fix. Not much Publicity for Tennis. How can you tell if the player is tanking it or not? They could have people paying them way more to tank it. It's very possible that it happens. I mean just look at the second set. That was a joke
chuckdaduck PM chuckdaduck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8330
 
chuckdaduck
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:26:29 PM
you think every big fav is gonna win every match i mean upsets do happen sometimes players have off days, and with wta nobody holds serve so being broken all the time is normal 
chuckdaduck PM chuckdaduck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8330
 
chuckdaduck
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:26:59 PM
pennetta about to break and since she is more likely to hold serve she should win this set 6-2 or 6-3
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:27:07 PM
this is not so list i randomly made up. this list was reported the atp tried to play cover up. google tennis black list
ehankin21 PM ehankin21
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 276
 
ehankin21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:27:47 PM
We just need to hold our serve a twice in this set. 
TheSituation559 PM TheSituation559
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3557
 
TheSituation559
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:28:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chuckdaduck:

you think every big fav is gonna win every match i mean upsets do happen sometimes players have off days, and with wta nobody holds serve so being broken all the time is normal 

Of course upsets happen. I'm not arguing that. But look at the way that second set went. Can a player play that bad? I mean they are pros. I wouldn't mind a 6-4 loss but going down 0-5? Doesn't that get you a little suspicous?
chuckdaduck PM chuckdaduck
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8330
 
chuckdaduck
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:29:59 PM
just watch any bo jovanski match she will go from 5-0 to 5-7 i've seen everything in wta i seriously doubt these players are fixing matches theres more money to be made winning matches and where u gonna be able to place a 50k bet on an early round match without raising red flags
Forum: Tennis Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.