Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 6 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: "GUN CONTROL" makes the problem much worse
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#126
Posted: 12/20/2012 12:23:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:


99.99 percent of gun owners don't have the courage to kill another person in an open environment!
This isn't a closed setting with imobile targets at a gun range! 
Evil is the problem, of course! you don't give people the chance to be evil! You take away guns! 

Do you have proof to support your 99.99% claim or are you just talking out of your behind?

Take away guns, huh?  There are over 300 million guns in America and a lot of gun owners have a “come and take it” attitude.  How exactly do you propose the government takes away the guns?

 

quote
Flutiemaniac341 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Flutiemaniac341
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 21110
Location: British
              Columbia
#127
Posted: 12/20/2012 1:20:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

Do you have proof to support your 99.99% claim or are you just talking out of your behind?

Take away guns, huh?  There are over 300 million guns in America and a lot of gun owners have a “come and take it” attitude.  How exactly do you propose the government takes away the guns?

 



You have bald eagles swoop down and take them!

I heard that's the latest NRA argument!
More Bald eagles in classrooms to rescue the children.

Do I have to think of everything from my igloo on an iceberg?!
quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 61727
Location: California
#128
Posted: 12/20/2012 1:32:35 AM

According to the FBI, there were roughly 13,000 gun related homicides last year in the United States. Longuns (excluding shotguns), were responsible for just over 300 of them.

 

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#129
Posted: 12/20/2012 1:35:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:



You have bald eagles swoop down and take them!

I heard that's the latest NRA argument!
More Bald eagles in classrooms to rescue the children.

Do I have to think of everything from my igloo on an iceberg?!

I'll ask you again:

Do you have proof to support your 99.99% claim or are you just talking out of your a$$?

Take away guns, huh?  There are over 300 million guns in America and a lot of gun owners have a “come and take it” attitude.  How exactly do you propose the government takes away the guns?

quote
Allbutbroke send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4451
Location: Ontario
#130
Posted: 12/21/2012 8:55:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

Ohhhhh, good one. Canadians are funny. Creepy hairy lil dudes but man they can chirp. All but broke, that your handle? I like that.

Shooter is making a clown out of ya.


Is that the extent of your wisdom........very impressive.   You and SS continue to wallow in your ignorance.  Flutie just kicked your simple fools with basic common sense - but you guys are too blind and ignorant.   I know, I know - you need a few more assault rifles and thousands of rounds of ammo under your pillow and then you will be safe.  SS is so full of crap - you can't deny the availability of guns from the mother was a factor in this tragedy.  To suggest he would have gone elsewhere for them is pure speculation.  It would have been a blessing had it been difficult for him to find a gun - but you will ensure the opposite is true - make sure everyone and anyone can access a gun.  Friggen lovely.
quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#131
Posted: 12/21/2012 9:15:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Allbutbroke:


Is that the extent of your wisdom........very impressive.   You and SS continue to wallow in your ignorance.  Flutie just kicked your simple fools with basic common sense - but you guys are too blind and ignorant.   I know, I know - you need a few more assault rifles and thousands of rounds of ammo under your pillow and then you will be safe.  SS is so full of crap - you can't deny the availability of guns from the mother was a factor in this tragedy.  To suggest he would have gone elsewhere for them is pure speculation.  It would have been a blessing had it been difficult for him to find a gun - but you will ensure the opposite is true - make sure everyone and anyone can access a gun.  Friggen lovely.

It says a lot about you that you have a hard on for a guy that has to resort to making things up and when he gets challenged to back up his BS he tries to change the subject and then disappears when he can’t.

Since your special friend is MIA, perhaps you’d like to take up his mantle.  Here you go, slick:

Do you have proof to support your claim that “99.99% of gun owners don’t have the courage to kill another person in an open environment” or are you just talking out of you’re a$$?

Take away guns, huh?  There are over 300 million guns in America and a lot of gun owners have a “come and take it” attitude.  How exactly do you propose the government takes away the guns?

quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 61727
Location: California
#132
Posted: 12/21/2012 9:21:07 PM

Did you just type the word lovely???

Stay on him Shooter, you have far more composure with most of these phuking hairy person.

quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 61727
Location: California
#133
Posted: 12/21/2012 9:37:57 PM

Allbutbroke runs because he knows I'll turn this into a street fight.

Smart guy or woman, not quite sure..  

quote
Allbutbroke send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4451
Location: Ontario
#134
Posted: 12/22/2012 6:05:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

Allbutbroke runs because he knows I'll turn this into a street fight.

Smart guy or woman, not quite sure..  

Running from what........you clowns.  Hardly.  And I have no doubt you can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.  Speaks to your intellect.

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#135
Posted: 12/22/2012 6:33:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

It says a lot about you that you have a hard on for a guy that has to resort to making things up and when he gets challenged to back up his BS he tries to change the subject and then disappears when he can’t.

Since your special friend is MIA, perhaps you’d like to take up his mantle.  Here you go, slick:

Do you have proof to support your claim that “99.99% of gun owners don’t have the courage to kill another person in an open environment” or are you just talking out of you’re a$$?

Take away guns, huh?  There are over 300 million guns in America and a lot of gun owners have a “come and take it” attitude.  How exactly do you propose the government takes away the guns?

quote
SportsFan9698
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SportsFan9698
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3786
Location: Kentucky
#136
Posted: 1/2/2013 10:17:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:


99.99 percent of gun owners don't have the courage to kill another person in an open environment!
This isn't a closed setting with imobile targets at a gun range! 
Evil is the problem, of course! you don't give people the chance to be evil! You take away guns! 

There inlies the problem with your statement.  Gun control will not take away guns from the bad guys, only the good guys.

If a deranged idiot is determined to do stupid stuff, he/she will find the way to do stupid stuff.  Illegal guns are always available to those that seek them out. 

More gun control will simply make firearms more restrictive and more expensive to the good guys... in the end every liberal solution tends to make the situation worse.

quote
GunShard
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Intertops |
GunShard
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1315
Location: United States
#137
Posted: 1/5/2013 6:58:21 AM

Yea, gun control doesn't work. It was an isolated incident.

If a country has less than 100 guns, like Japan or Great Britain, then you can ban guns.

But America is different, there are millions of guns, gun ban won't work for America. Hundreds of years too late.

quote
JEFFMARKETCAP
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFMARKETCAP
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 51951
Location: Illinois
#138
Posted: 1/5/2013 6:20:43 PM
So, Illinois will be voting on a ban on 90% of guns tomorrow.  The thing is, most Illinois residents have no clue.  They want to ban all semi auto rifles and pistols.  So that is pretty much every gun. 
quote
Allbutbroke send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4451
Location: Ontario
#139
Posted: 1/16/2013 12:25:06 AM

New York state enacted the nation's toughest gun restrictions Tuesday and the first since the Connecticut school massacre, including an expanded assault-weapon ban and background checks for buying ammunition.

Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the measure into law less than an hour after it won final passage in the legislature, with supporters hailing it as a model for the nation and gun-rights activists condemning it as a knee-jerk piece of legislation that won't make anyone safer and is too extreme to win support in the rest of the country.

"Common sense can win," Cuomo said. "You can overpower the extremists with intelligence and with reason and with common sense."

quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#140
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:38:21 AM
[Quote: Originally Posted by StraightShooter]

And it seems about half the time mwhite82 is one of the anti-2A people on the receiving end yet he keeps coming back for me.  The guy must be a masochist.

Oh well, I will happily oblige him yet again.

Hey man I'm open game.... But I also pride myself on being athletic, sportsman, full of competition... So when you bring a gun into the arena where do you fall? A box, needing a bullshit weapon to defend yourself. How bout hands on, legit combat? Exactly a box that can only defend yourself w/ a gun, tough guy I see!!! YOU ARE the ESSENSE of why we need some type of gun laws. I have no problem w/ your 44 but I do have a problem w/ your gun that has 100 rounds. As my brother said "If you're in it for the hunt of big game, well let's provide you with 2 shots and if you miss well then that makes it a SPORT!" You vs a lion/bear, hey man it's sport and winner take all...Otherwise it's a box game w/ a 100 clip round, and you're pretty much scum of the earth, IMO!!!

LOL, I'll just tag you w/ my nuke nxt time you wanna express 2nd Amendment BS that you clearly don't even understand! More power to ya w/ a single shot muscut! That's what the law allows, beyond that is all your BS made-up hype! Understand the Constitiution b4 you spout your ignorance my friend!!! Ignorance will destroy this country 1 day, because of folks like YOU IMO!!! Nice that you destroy a country that you supposedly love, Congrats....

quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#141
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:41:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

More children are killed by drowning each year than are killed by guns yet I don’t see any highly emotionally groups that are completely devoid of logic screaming for us to ban swimming pools.   

Hmm…

Provide facts on that idea my friend, I doubt that's legit....

quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#142
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:45:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

Oh, so because a madman didn’t intentionally drown the children, it’s ok that they are dead and it’s not worthy of attention?   

Wise up.

More children drown every year than are killed by guns, yet there’s no highly emotionally groups that are completely devoid of logic screaming for us to ban swimming pools. Do some research and tell me I’m wrong.

I doubt you're reading facts correctly, IMAGINE THAT, but if you are the point is not mistakes people made by their own hand but choices gun KLLLERS made by theirs! More people die from guns than any other method in this country, I dare you to dispute that GENIUS!!!!

quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#143
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:49:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

That’s the point, chuckles.  Attempting to ban guns in America is moronic just as attempting to ban cars or swimming pools would be.  Should we attempt to do so anyway because it might save lives?  How would it even be done?  How would it be enforced?

Drugs are illegal.  How’s that going?  Hell, studies show that many children report it’s easier for them to get drugs than it is to get alcohol.

Like I said in the post addressed to you that you refused to respond to: none of you loudmouth anti-2A types are offering up any real solutions.  It’s just a bunch of generic emotional comments and personal insults.

 

Clearly we should give up!!! I mean try once and do the right thing, yet give up if not for immediate results... That's my mottto as well, darn trying if it didn't work in 5 yr's... Ignorance is but a joke, and we all are laughing at you my man SS!!!

quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#144
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:55:44 AM
I really don't even care, STATS back my point up that if you posses a gun you are sum 5x more likely to die of a gunshot.... Well I beg that most you fools own guns and a good 20%+ of you will die because of your ignorance...More power to ya!!! Common sense man, If a guy holds me up w/ a gun and I pull out cash I probably live, but if your MACHO man pulls out a gun then 1 of you likely dies... Genius I'll take my chances on that situation since $150 cash in my wallet isn't worth my life, IMO...Tho your a macho ignorant darn and that 150 probably is more valuable than your intelligence...JESUS CHRIST....C'mon MAN???
quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#145
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:02:32 AM
I love my words getting changed for sum BS PC garbage, yet my guns/ammo are totally cool no matter what age comprehension... I'll let my Lab shoot off some rounds, any problem? Now if I question an AR 15 w/ 50 rounds well then I clearly comprehend finding that right to fire those off... You cats are beyond a joke and I hope you enjoy your last couple months cuz ur ignorance won't be tolerated much more...Seriously WTF????
quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#146
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:23:44 AM

SS....I should probably roll-over since you got the cat Search on your side, jesus christ what a powerful intelligent duo... HAHAHAHA... You 2 are the exact reason y we need a ban on certain weapons (cmon search are you really claiming total sanity) I luv you man but you w/ a weapon not what I wanna see!!!

Now we can argue all day on constitional law, granted you will claim more recent viewpoints from biased judges, NOT THOSE OF THE FOUNDERS, rather certain political subjects. The law stated a muscut as a part of a defined militia! Granted you may follow what certain conservative judge forced interpretation, but that really wasn't the founders intent and if you exclaim otherwise then you're just bullshitting yourself! That's the real deal yo, and otherwise your just a fraud, exclaiming fraudulent viewpoints! Study the law/constition if you doubt me, my friend!!! Of course you cannot, that's way beyond your pay grade of intelligence!!! I don't wanna take away your guns, just magazines of 30+ rounds.

Please explain y U need to have a magazine larger than 20 rounds? Cuz you want to shoot at a range doesn't pass any smell test... Have some human dignity w/ your decision, my man! Ur ignorance/defiance will destroy you in the end my friend

quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#147
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:30:22 AM
I'd cry for your BS, but I can only laugh at your ignorance.. Cmon MAN!!!
quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#148
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:42:01 AM

Ur all a waste of my time.... I got nothing to persuade the dumbest of the dumb, Sorry.... Ignorant a'holes!!!! Congrats of showing your stupidity!!!! WTF, man, get rid of these paranoid, ingnorant, foolish tools.. Otherwise we r destined for garbage if they get their way..... Tremendous paranoid country is in your hands SS and friends... Genius concepts are all around from these intelligent cats!!! It's a sad story that fools can collect such weapons of destruction, at least I'm not a kid defending myself against MORONS! What a shame they have put on this country. GL my friends, kill eachother, at least I'lll survive to see another day, dumbfuck radicals!!!!

quote
mwhit82 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mwhit82
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 4883
Location: Indiana
#149
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:44:33 AM

Peace Out, beyond comprehension of SS and others... Bullets go down in their thougts, fooolish fantasies!!!

quote
StraightShooter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
Location: United States
#150
Posted: 1/26/2013 2:51:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Allbutbroke:

New York state enacted the nation's toughest gun restrictions Tuesday and the first since the Connecticut school massacre, including an expanded assault-weapon ban and background checks for buying ammunition.

Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the measure into law less than an hour after it won final passage in the legislature, with supporters hailing it as a model for the nation and gun-rights activists condemning it as a knee-jerk piece of legislation that won't make anyone safer and is too extreme to win support in the rest of the country.

"Common sense can win," Cuomo said. "You can overpower the extremists with intelligence and with reason and with common sense."

Kind of funny coming from a guy trying to ban soft drinks in servings more than 16 ounces.

quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 6 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.