D-Town?

Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: D-Town?
cave0707 PM cave0707
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1294
 
cave0707
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/29/2012 12:48:52 PM
I liked him.  good guy.
ocd PM ocd
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
 
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/29/2012 1:13:03 PM

always liked his name because it reminded me of the group h town and id always then sing "knockin the boots." then that reminded me of the early 90s. then that reminded me of hs. then that wud remind me of young teenage muff...

d town....

vanwilder21 PM vanwilder21
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2748
 
vanwilder21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/29/2012 1:39:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ocd:

always liked his name because it reminded me of the group h town and id always then sing "knockin the boots." then that reminded me of the early 90s. then that reminded me of hs. then that wud remind me of young teenage muff...

d town....



Fuckin Dork

ocd PM ocd
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
 
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/29/2012 1:54:25 PM

vw.....

Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 10/29/2012 5:38:35 PM
I remember he made a pick one day. A few years back.  It was a meaningless late season MLB game with an early start in Detroit vs. Cleveland. He popped up in a thread and said "The weather beyond the warmth of my windows is fit for nor man or beast. The game shall be played and the umpires and players won't get it finished fast enough. I think the under." 
2-0 Tigers in a 2 hour game. 
ad1260 PM ad1260
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 8014
 
ad1260
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/29/2012 5:50:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Getty3:

I remember he made a pick one day. A few years back.  It was a meaningless late season MLB game with an early start in Detroit vs. Cleveland. He popped up in a thread and said "The weather beyond the warmth of my windows is fit for nor man or beast. The game shall be played and the umpires and players won't get it finished fast enough. I think the under." 
2-0 Tigers in a 2 hour game. 

Spooky 
jmw59 PM jmw59
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 14142
 
jmw59
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 11/4/2012 3:01:26 PM
Had a D-Town sighting today!!!  He commented on a thread about porn stars
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 11/4/2012 3:06:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jmw59:

Had a D-Town sighting today!!!  He commented on a thread about porn stars
Wrong... he posted that on:

Posted: 1/30/2012 10:56:54 AM
Biscuiteater1 PM Biscuiteater1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 16568
 
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/4/2012 5:55:07 PM
God forbid that he has bought the farm,but if he has there is a small consulation .He didn't have to witness the Tigers dismal performance .
FadeOnly PM FadeOnly
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 16170
 
FadeOnly
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/4/2012 10:07:03 PM
cmo1037 PM cmo1037
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4034
 
cmo1037
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/4/2012 10:45:53 PM
KktdocT PM KktdocT
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 64397
 
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 11/5/2012 10:40:55 AM
GL, mate.
Jimmag PM Jimmag
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7497
 
Jimmag
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/6/2012 5:25:24 PM

I believe he has turned to a life of Amish and no longer has car, television or computer.

 

 

STEELDRC PM STEELDRC
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4434
 
STEELDRC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:27:26 AM
Biscuiteater1 PM Biscuiteater1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 16568
 
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/11/2012 4:39:24 PM
cpfs146 PM cpfs146
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1162
 
cpfs146
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/13/2012 2:36:55 AM
Sounds like a great dude
Posted using a mobile device.
bcnd33 PM bcnd33
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 93
 
bcnd33
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/4/2013 11:02:30 PM
?
Jimmag PM Jimmag
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7497
 
Jimmag
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 12/13/2013 3:11:58 PM

Don't you wonder?

It's either a "Where are they now story" or "Things that aren't here anymore".

Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.