Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: PAUL RYAN?????? LOL
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14625
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 8/11/2012 2:11:48 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

This race is over.

Your 2012 election winner is Obama!

This isn't as fatal a VP selection mistake as the Sarah Palin selection but it is quite close. Ryan's fiscal loyalties lie with two classes: the upper class (more specifically the upper, upper class) and the corporate class. 

Independents will not be swayed to vote for Mitt because of Paul Ryan and they will determine the election. More specifically they will be dissuaded at the voting booth because of the distaste Ryan and his loyalties brings to the unappealing Mitt ticket. 

Wow. Mitt can do no right. Obama doesn't even have to say another word till election night. 

Wonderful news...
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 9449
Location: Wisconsin
#2
Posted: 8/11/2012 2:41:44 AM
well they wont be able to tout him as a Washington outsider or as a Joe 6 pack.He is a good at what he does though. Personaly i think he is a smarmy fuk.
quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14222
Location: Massachusetts
#3
Posted: 8/11/2012 2:53:26 AM
They just secured the Tea Party... Now they should spend most of their budget trying to secure Utah... 
quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18250
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 8/11/2012 3:20:31 AM

As bad as Obama is, unless you own major corporations or are a rich fat cat, how the hell can you vote for romney with this vp pick?

Scalabrine is 100 percent correct Ryan only cares about corporations and the rich, because thats who fills his pockets.  This clown doesnt give a rats behind about regular folks, so even if you hate Obama, theres no way any regular person, not in the 2 groups i mentioned already, can vote for romney

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 8/11/2012 3:34:14 AM
linesmen,

it appears that this thread is in the wrong forum...

please move this thread to the politics forum...
quote
pulledclear send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
pulledclear
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3202
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 8/11/2012 4:33:44 AM
Mr President WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBOMjZU-aCE
quote
GunShard
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Intertops |
GunShard
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1303
Location: United States
#7
Posted: 8/11/2012 5:33:02 AM
Condelezza Rice would have been the better choice.
quote
TheGoldenGoose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 21685
Location: Belize
#8
Posted: 8/11/2012 8:25:45 AM


The flipper picked a flopper.  
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 9449
Location: Wisconsin
#9
Posted: 8/11/2012 9:48:42 AM
Listening to him now, love how he talks rather harshly bout the same Uncle Sam that pays his health care, salary, and provides him with inside info that he turns to money.its sickening when any and all (both sides) talk about hard work, when they have never done it.
quote
mightiestmojo send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mightiestmojo
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5690
Location: Texas
#10
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:02:05 AM
I'd like Romney to win but yes I have no clue as to the logic of this pick.
quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15412
Location: Pennsylvania
#11
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:30:58 AM
Wow. Mitt can do no right. Obama doesn't even have to say another word till election night

You better hope he doesn't, as him and his fumbling bumbling sidekick Biden can only hurt themselves by opening their mouths. They should decline to even participate in any debates, as they are so outclassed

As much as the idea of a Rmoney presidency turns me off, i would LOVE to see the Ryan Budget go into effect, and sit back and watch the show as the greedy consumerist culture pigs and the baby boomers get their comeuppance. The Bama alternative is to squash those of us in my generation that do the work that keeps the country moving, sadly we are badly outnumbered and we live in a world of mob rule.

four more years of obama

and as the repukes take control of the senate, four more years of gridlock
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 9449
Location: Wisconsin
#12
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:57:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by be easy:

Wow. Mitt can do no right. Obama doesn't even have to say another word till election night

You better hope he doesn't, as him and his fumbling bumbling sidekick Biden can only hurt themselves by opening their mouths. They should decline to even participate in any debates, as they are so outclassed

As much as the idea of a Rmoney presidency turns me off, i would LOVE to see the Ryan Budget go into effect, and sit back and watch the show as the greedy consumerist culture pigs and the baby boomers get their comeuppance. The Bama alternative is to squash those of us in my generation that do the work that keeps the country moving, sadly we are badly outnumbered and we live in a world of mob rule.

four more years of obama

and as the repukes take control of the senate, four more years of gridlock
Just for the hell of it could you espound on how it is that obama is squashing the work that you do to keep the country moving.Also the Orioles are moving in the right direction.
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8690
Location:
#13
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:57:22 AM

quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8690
Location:
#14
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:59:20 AM
Paul Ryan >>>>>>>Senile child molester Joe Pa
quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15412
Location: Pennsylvania
#15
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:18:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

Just for the hell of it could you espound on how it is that obama is squashing the work that you do to keep the country moving.Also the Orioles are moving in the right direction.


for the hell of it i don't know what espound means

but s is near x on the keyboard, so let's assume you meant expound

PPACA is a gift for the boomers and older at the expense of us younger, working generations.

Propping up house prices

all the programs they've used to bail out the bad actors devalue the dollar

I could go on but whats the point? I don't pretend that McCain would have done anything different

The leftist drones that entrust our collective futures in their favorite team of statists make me sick, Bama is the prez, so that's who gets the brunt of the blame
quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15412
Location: Pennsylvania
#16
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:19:26 AM
as to the claims that NOW the race is over, are you that dense to think that there was any race in the first place

Rmoney could have picked Bill Clinton as his VP and he still wasn't unseating Bama
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8690
Location:
#17
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:29:07 AM
Why does Scalabrine and the left hate blacks??

Look, we wll know that when it comes to the economy, democrats are clueless. To them, just tax the darn out of anyone who has done well is a simple solution to their constituents issues. You know. They love a permanent underclass who m they feed from money stolen from others.

What was so great about Obama's Keynesian stimulus that did nothing to fix the problem that he was charged with fixing? Nothing other than he obviously forgot about facts, observations, making correct hypotheses and the like. In other words, Obama seems very anti science himself.

Leftists can't get enough of seeing black men fail and then telling them their efforts are in some way equal to those who actually succeed. It's a mental illness and a form of prejudice. Who cares? After all , leftists believe they are the moral barometer of the Universe.

Just friggin dumb.
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 9449
Location: Wisconsin
#18
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:38:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by esplanade:

Why does Scalabrine and the left hate blacks??

Look, we wll know that when it comes to the economy, democrats are clueless. To them, just tax the darn out of anyone who has done well is a simple solution to their constituents issues. You know. They love a permanent underclass who m they feed from money stolen from others.

What was so great about Obama's Keynesian stimulus that did nothing to fix the problem that he was charged with fixing? Nothing other than he obviously forgot about facts, observations, making correct hypotheses and the like. In other words, Obama seems very anti science himself.

Leftists can't get enough of seeing black men fail and then telling them their efforts are in some way equal to those who actually succeed. It's a mental illness and a form of prejudice. Who cares? After all , leftists believe they are the moral barometer of the Universe.

Just friggin dumb.
You like tax breaks? 35% of stimulus was just that, and of course it could not by and of its self fix the problem, but it sure helped many.
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 9449
Location: Wisconsin
#19
Posted: 8/11/2012 11:53:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by be easy:



for the hell of it i don't know what espound means

but s is near x on the keyboard, so let's assume you meant expound

PPACA is a gift for the boomers and older at the expense of us younger, working generations.

Propping up house prices

all the programs they've used to bail out the bad actors devalue the dollar

I could go on but whats the point? I don't pretend that McCain would have done anything different

The leftist drones that entrust our collective futures in their favorite team of statists make me sick, Bama is the prez, so that's who gets the brunt of the blame
Good assumption,unlike your assertion the obama is squashing the work that you do to keep the country moving.Kinda like breakfast Cherrios (sp) claiming to help prevent heart attacks.
quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15412
Location: Pennsylvania
#20
Posted: 8/11/2012 12:04:14 PM
I am of the belief that the only way that we fix the economy is to let prices come in. Obama has done everything in his power to fight this reality, do you disagree?

The left pouts about people just need to get more money in their hands, bull garbage. What people need is for a more affordable cost of living

-----------------------

US population  311,591,900
People in the workforce  111,317,000


In order to fund a government via income taxes, you must first acknowledge that two out of three persons are not participating

then out of the remaining 111M,  the top 11 Million of them, are already paying most all the income taxes in the first place

11 Million Americans carry most the entire burden of funding the government, from their incomes

We are levering the funding of our government against 3% of the population. What is scary is, that nobody bothers to think of it like that, when they feign to fret about inequality,,,,,as in they want to fix wealth disparity/income inequality, by further taxing those people. And we wonder why things only get worse


Our issues are systemic, and neither offer to even scrape the surface on how to solve them. If are government is so goddam worthless, why are they so expensive?
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 9449
Location: Wisconsin
#21
Posted: 8/11/2012 12:19:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by be easy:

I am of the belief that the only way that we fix the economy is to let prices come in. Obama has done everything in his power to fight this reality, do you disagree?

The left pouts about people just need to get more money in their hands, bull garbage. What people need is for a more affordable cost of living

-----------------------

US population  311,591,900
People in the workforce  111,317,000


In order to fund a government via income taxes, you must first acknowledge that two out of three persons are not participating

then out of the remaining 111M,  the top 11 Million of them, are already paying most all the income taxes in the first place

11 Million Americans carry most the entire burden of funding the government, from their incomes

We are levering the funding of our government against 3% of the population. What is scary is, that nobody bothers to think of it like that, when they feign to fret about inequality,,,,,as in they want to fix wealth disparity/income inequality, by further taxing those people. And we wonder why things only get worse


Our issues are systemic, and neither offer to even scrape the surface on how to solve them. If are government is so goddam worthless, why are they so expensive?
Alot of truth there, but it's also true that the filthy rich get around paying taxes.And it's also true that working class peoples wages have stayed stagnant.To me its simple,those that can afford to pay some more should,and if i was in their shoes i probably would not like it, but would grin and bear it.Also even people who are not working pay some fed taxes,gas etc.
quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 34982
Location: California
#22
Posted: 8/11/2012 12:28:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GunShard:

Condelezza Rice would have been the better choice.



quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 9449
Location: Wisconsin
#23
Posted: 8/11/2012 12:32:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:




Gotta differ,would have been more Bush baggage.
quote
jsab send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jsab
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 7401
Location: Pennsylvania
#24
Posted: 8/11/2012 12:52:44 PM
really didn't/doesn't matter .Obama will win anyway.
quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18250
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 8/11/2012 1:04:00 PM

Beeasy, your generation does the work?  lmfaoooooooo

your generation and the upcoming generation is the laziest generations in the history of our country.

Maybe we should all be like you, run your credit cards up and then file bankruptcy. A real worker would have got another job and paid his bill off, but just like your generation, you take the easy way out and file. Your generation is filled with lazy guys like yourself who just want to sit around selling and smoking pot all day long.

So please save your working generation speech for people that believe your total bullshit.

Your one of the biggest frauds on this site and i get sick of seeing your constant posts attacking real workers, while you take the easy way out on everything

quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.