***TRAVONS FRIENDS STAGE A WALKOUT AT THEIR SCHOOL .....MUST SEE****

Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: ***TRAVONS FRIENDS STAGE A WALKOUT AT THEIR SCHOOL .....MUST SEE****
ogmike PM ogmike
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2947
Texas
 
ogmike
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:03:23 PM
bunch of little scumbags, hopefully they all get citations of some sort and suspended from school.


ogmike PM ogmike
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2947
Texas
 
ogmike
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:04:52 PM
nonetheless, i still don't agree with zimmerman getting off this murder.  haven't looked at any of the new information over the past few days, but all i know is the police told him over the phone not to pursue, and he did anyways. 
EricLinny PM EricLinny
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 5068
United States
 
EricLinny
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:11:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ogmike:

bunch of little scumbags, hopefully they all get citations of some sort and suspended from school.






Cause mobbing a store like a bunch of wild animals is gonna bring this kid back? 
EricLinny PM EricLinny
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 5068
United States
 
EricLinny
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:11:37 PM
" I was just mad.  Ya know just mad."

Kill them.  Kill them all
HoldEm00 PM HoldEm00
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Tennessee
 
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:12:25 PM

for the record im white and Scal says he's white too

 

the Hispanic man was abiding by the la, according to police and was a neighborhood watch captain in his neighborhood 

so even though im white and tell fellow caucasian Scalabrine to pick up his welfare check, im racist

 

im not following why im a racist

 

 

YOUR THEORY OF ME BEING A RACIST ................ PROVEN WRONG

 

 

seriously funny im racist because i call a thug a thug

you should meet my happy black friend, who i will open the restaurant i work at with tomorrow morning

earthWake PM earthWake
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 6172
United States
 
earthWake
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:13:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ogmike:

nonetheless, i still don't agree with zimmerman getting off this murder.  haven't looked at any of the new information over the past few days, but all i know is the police told him over the phone not to pursue, and he did anyways. 

Agreed, who is he to decide to take someones life? Because he is a neighborhood watchman..what the darn is that.

As for the kids who rioted Walgreens, they are all scumbags like you said. However, people in general are looking to riot over anything they can, not just black people.

Look at all the ignorant scumbags who riot when their team WINS a championship..What the darn is that
HoldEm00 PM HoldEm00
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Tennessee
 
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:14:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:


1 - If by law abiding citizen, you mean convicted felon..then you are right.

2 - Telling a black guy its almost the end of the month and to get his welfare check..HMM, how is that racist.

Your whole post spews of racism, but you are too ignorant and in denial to even see this. Thats the sad part. None of us were there so we have no idea what happen..Yet you are speaking ill of Trayvon because he sold and smoked weed.


I wonder if a black guy who was a convicted felon shot and killed a white kid, would you call that man a "law abiding citizen?"

Give me a friggin break 

above post is in response to this personal attack

HoldEm00 PM HoldEm00
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Tennessee
 
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:18:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:


Agreed, who is he to decide to take someones life? Because he is a neighborhood watchman..what the darn is that.

As for the kids who rioted Walgreens, they are all scumbags like you said. However, people in general are looking to riot over anything they can, not just black people.

Look at all the ignorant scumbags who riot when their team WINS a championship..What the darn is that

I dont care if your neighborhood watchmen or ballet captain

 

If someone holding a CCW questions you and then you physically attack them, im willing to bet youll be dead very shortly

 

 

Earthwake if i see you on my street and i ask you what your doing here as i dont normally see you around here, then you come at me and attack me, prepare to meet your maker, as i'll unload the whole clip on ya, and i wont take a chance that you have a gun too............. youll be maggot food.

 

 

 

THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE FOLKS.

 

 

earthWake PM earthWake
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 6172
United States
 
earthWake
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:21:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HoldEm00:

I dont care if your neighborhood watchmen or ballet captain

 

If someone holding a CCW questions you and then you physically attack them, im willing to bet youll be dead very shortly

 

 

Earthwake if i see you on my street and i ask you what your doing here as i dont normally see you around here, then you come at me and attack me, prepare to meet your maker, as i'll unload the whole clip on ya, and i wont take a chance that you have a gun too............. youll be maggot food.

 

 

 

THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE FOLKS.

 

 


Don't friggin worry. I would never set foot in the state of Tennessee.

Or as you would say. " I reckon I would never set foot in the state of Tannessee."
HoldEm00 PM HoldEm00
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Tennessee
 
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:25:28 PM

when have i ever said reckon?

 

 

more of the leftist Bullshit, their arguement defeated, cant say anything of substance so they result to namecalling

mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:15:57 PM
So let me get this straight...

it is easy to point to Travon's history of pot use and dealing, tattoos, giving the finger in the post etc. as a way to somehow justify his killing or at the least suggest that he was at fault

however,

there is no mention of the shooters felony past, calling him a person on the police phone call, and pursing Travon despite the dispatcher telling him it was not necessary????


I do not necessarily have a strong opinion one way or the other who was in the wrong here (to much unknown); however, the above line of thought is very short sighted.

if we are drawing opinions than you can not have it both ways 
bill702 PM bill702
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2205
Nevada
 
bill702
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:39:17 PM
I listened to the call to 911 because my wife was watching some stupid garbage with his parents on it, and not once did I hear person. I even rewound it a few times
crod1980 PM crod1980
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
 
crod1980
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:46:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:

So let me get this straight...

it is easy to point to Travon's history of pot use and dealing, tattoos, giving the finger in the post etc. as a way to somehow justify his killing or at the least suggest that he was at fault

however,

there is no mention of the shooters felony past, calling him a person on the police phone call, and pursing Travon despite the dispatcher telling him it was not necessary????


I do not necessarily have a strong opinion one way or the other who was in the wrong here (to much unknown); however, the above line of thought is very short sighted.

if we are drawing opinions than you can not have it both ways 


I think it is because it paints an ENTIRELY different picture of this Trayvon kid than has been jammed down our throats for the last few weeks.

George Zimmerman's past was in question from the time that this story broke.
NJDevils PM NJDevils
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 33122
Nevada
 
NJDevils
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:57:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HoldEm00:

But before they can make it to a rally all 100 of them rob a Walgreens.

 

 

I know this Travons type............. wont be missed

 

CHECK OUT THIS LINK OF HIS FRIENDS DOING THE SAME STUFF TRAVON DOES

 

 

 

   The real question is....... was anyone really surprised?




-29- PM -29-
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3303
Virginia
 
-29-
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:03:38 AM

I watched the video. 

It brought to mind an old tv show that was sponsered by Mutual of Omaha.

mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 9:31:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bill702:

I listened to the call to 911 because my wife was watching some stupid garbage with his parents on it, and not once did I hear person. I even rewound it a few times


Bill I have just seen reports that he said this on the phone conversation. I do not know for sure. Even if he did not say this it does not change my original point in post #36.
mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 9:32:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:



I think it is because it paints an ENTIRELY different picture of this Trayvon kid than has been jammed down our throats for the last few weeks.

George Zimmerman's past was in question from the time that this story broke.


True
Randisist PM Randisist
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3156
Texas
 
Randisist
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:39:26 AM
Just one question...

Is there ANYBODY... ANYBODY... who thinks these "children" will hesitate for one second to do something like this again?

Really... I am curious just who here believes that these "children" are never going to do something like this again...

Sometimes I wonder is facing the consequences of ones actions is such a bad, disgusting concept...

Waiting...
mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:58:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Randisist:

Just one question...

Is there ANYBODY... ANYBODY... who thinks these "children" will hesitate for one second to do something like this again?

Really... I am curious just who here believes that these "children" are never going to do something like this again...

Sometimes I wonder is facing the consequences of ones actions is such a bad, disgusting concept...

Waiting...




depends on which side of the story you are believing.
MaineRoad PM MaineRoad
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 11425
Burkina Faso
 
MaineRoad
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:05:12 AM

No Justice, No Prescriptions!

No Justice, No Prescriptions!

No Justice, No Prescriptions!

No Justice, No Prescriptions!

Randisist PM Randisist
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3156
Texas
 
Randisist
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:23:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:





depends on which side of the story you are believing.


Honest question... Respectfully asked...

What story are you referring to?

My comment is totally and wholly in response to the actions on the video that I saw on the Walgreens video taken in the store.


mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:29:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Randisist:



Honest question... Respectfully asked...

What story are you referring to?

My comment is totally and wholly in response to the actions on the video that I saw on the Walgreens video taken in the store.




Sorry.  I thought you referring to the shooting incident.

I agree with you on the Walgreens video.

my fault
Randisist PM Randisist
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3156
Texas
 
Randisist
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:59:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:



Sorry.  I thought you referring to the shooting incident.

I agree with you on the Walgreens video.

my fault


Ohhhhhhhhh...

As to the shooting... I agree with you... As the old saying goes...

You hear everything but the truth of the matter and the money rattling...

As to the video... Perfect example of why I hope the collapse of America happens after I die and not before. The "children" were actually proud to point out to the reporter that they were in the store. This action is now a source of Pride for the vast majority of them. Are their actions Really, Really something to be proud of??? While I do support civil disobedience for change. I do not, nor ever will support destruction of property as a GOOD Thing that should be emulated...
ogmike PM ogmike
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2947
Texas
 
ogmike
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:13:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Randisist:




As to the video... Perfect example of why I hope the collapse of America happens after I die and not before. The "children" were actually proud to point out to the reporter that they were in the store. This action is now a source of Pride for the vast majority of them. Are their actions Really, Really something to be proud of??? While I do support civil disobedience for change. I do not, nor ever will support destruction of property as a GOOD Thing that should be emulated...


Today's youth is so misguided, it's not even funny.  There is a difference between standing up and protesting for a cause, but to do something like this is symptomatic of how children are being raised across America.  Parents don't give a garbage anymore, and it reflects in how children and young adults, for that matter, lash out when they're "mad."  If these kids' parents taught them any moral values, they would've realized that their actions caused much more harm than good.  Not only was there plenty of destruction in the store, I wonder what all was stolen from there?  Watching the interview, I did see a few kids that seemed shocked, so I guess there is some hope that some kids are being raised properly.   
Randisist PM Randisist
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3156
Texas
 
Randisist
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:27:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ogmike:



Today's youth is so misguided, it's not even funny.  There is a difference between standing up and protesting for a cause, but to do something like this is symptomatic of how children are being raised across America.  Parents don't give a garbage anymore, and it reflects in how children and young adults, for that matter, lash out when they're "mad."  If these kids' parents taught them any moral values, they would've realized that their actions caused much more harm than good.  Not only was there plenty of destruction in the store, I wonder what all was stolen from there?  Watching the interview, I did see a few kids that seemed shocked, so I guess there is some hope that some kids are being raised properly.   



Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.