Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 2 of 21 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Based on how they are handling this case, I guess the police want 'race riots' in Florida
THEMUGG
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 29159
Location: Washington
#26
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:29:02 AM
 Two black kids lit a white kid on fire a couple weeks ago...........havent heard what became of that.
quote
EddieGordo send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
EddieGordo
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 969
Location:
#27
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:44:03 AM
Can you guys imagine if everyone just ignored these guys threads?

No replies and they just fell out of circulation and off the front page of GD forum within a few hours of him posting every time?

Personally that would give me a great deal of satisfaction.  And it has nothing to do with any sort of ideological differences or whatever with Scal, I just think his argument baiting threads are ridiculous.

quote
NoWorries21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Location: Texas
#28
Posted: 3/16/2012 8:06:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:



You don't even know the facts surrounding the story? Try reading it once.

I guess this really WAS just about some kind of 'racial out' you are pulling with Zimmerman being Hispanic. Kid, you're a joke...
You are missing the point here. You were trying to hate on white people and stir garbage up like you always do. Do I think the situation is fucked up? Yes. But do I turn it into something its not? NO. ONly dumb fools like yourself try to make everything into a white vs Black type of deal. You are a moron. Thats all there is to it. You know you are an idiot because anytime someone writes a though out, correct response you are done and never have a comeback. I have said before and will again, I feel sorry for those who come in daily contact with you because you harm society with these thoughts way more than you help.
quote
Slobbasaurus send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3186
Location: New Jersey
#29
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:06:29 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by crod1980:

George Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family, the statement says.

4th paragraph.

That's just too funny. 

Facts will always come back and bite you in the behind Scal.  You have too much hate in your heart against the white man. 

If you feel this strong about the injustice of your people, go out in the real world and be pro-active instead of complaining on the internet.

quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#30
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:23:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


It's people like this that annoy the darn out of me.

This is clearly a white individual who had no covers account until probably, today, and saw fit to create one JUST to log on to tell the covers community that George Zimmerman was Hispanic.

I'm offering 1 million to 1 if Crod1980 is not a white male. Any takers?



Why is that? Because I knew of information that you didn't? Information which not only discredited your theory on possible Race Wars, but also made you look like a complete tool?

Also, you complained that it wasn't fair that I linked an updated News story that was posted online at 10:42 EST, but yet my post overturning your White Man can do no wrong thesis was made a mere 27 minutes after your initial post and 29 minutes before the story that I linked.




quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#31
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:27:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EddieGordo:

Can you guys imagine if everyone just ignored these guys threads?

No replies and they just fell out of circulation and off the front page of GD forum within a few hours of him posting every time?

Personally that would give me a great deal of satisfaction.  And it has nothing to do with any sort of ideological differences or whatever with Scal, I just think his argument baiting threads are ridiculous.



Sorry EddieGordo, I don't normally enjoy arguing with people over racial issues like this, but when I started reading the original post, I knew this guy had to be set straight because of his speculations and wrong facts that he was desperately trying to use as leverage to start a White against Black debate.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#32
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:29:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

 Two black kids lit a white kid on fire a couple weeks ago...........havent heard what became of that.


Did scalabrine post up a thread and debate on that subject?
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2446
Location: Ontario
#33
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:56:49 AM
hahahahaha amazing that this kid is hispanic!! I love it! Scal, I would love to see you post a thread about this in a few weeks and see if still no arrest. Then I will give a garbage. As for now, someone will go down for this.
quote
THEMUGG
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 29159
Location: Washington
#34
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:16:30 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by crod1980:



Did scalabrine post up a thread and debate on that subject?

 Of course not........

quote
BigWilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BigWilly
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 342
Location: New Hampshire
#35
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:38:23 AM
scal  just admit you were wrong.  Don't keep trying to play the race card when it is not the situation.  Honest mistake if you really did not know he was hispanic???
quote
Slobbasaurus send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3186
Location: New Jersey
#36
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:44:34 AM

I dont think you'll see him post in this thread again.  He needs to re-group after the embarrassment.  To think that he spent at least an hour on it makes it even more comical. 

quote
Johnzimbo34 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Johnzimbo34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1005
Location: Texas
#37
Posted: 3/16/2012 11:00:19 AM

There once was a racist named Scabby

Who blames whitey for treatment that is shabby

With hair locked in dreads

He gets owned in his threads

So he runs off to suck the tit of his mammy

quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10495
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#38
Posted: 3/16/2012 11:27:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

There once was a racist named Scabby

Who blames whitey for treatment that is shabby

With hair locked in dreads

He gets owned in his threads

So he runs off to suck the tit of his mammy




quote
J_Galt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
J_Galt
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 381
Location:
#39
Posted: 3/16/2012 11:52:37 AM
I'm pretty new to covers but Im guessing this guy thinks
Hispanic?
,white?
They all look alike
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
HoldEm00 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Location: Tennessee
#40
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:08:24 PM

Galt,

 

Scalabrine, some call him scabes is our resident racist at covers.

 

go look at his past threads, anything he can say bad about whitie he does, sad really.   Youll see him on here more during the mid-month before his next welfare check comes in, and he complains about "the man" keeping him down

quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5620
Location: Kentucky
#41
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:13:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

There once was a racist named Scabby

Who blames whitey for treatment that is shabby

With hair locked in dreads

He gets owned in his threads

So he runs off to suck the tit of his mammy

quote
EddieGordo send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
EddieGordo
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 969
Location:
#42
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:16:28 PM
Haha just reread all this....

Wow Scal.....Crod1980 just destroyed you.  Any objective person can clearly see that you spent a bunch of time preparing another long winded race-baited argument, you got your facts wrong, and he pointed out that your argument was invalid and thus a waste of time.

And all you can respond with is Rolling laughing heads and jibber jabber about frying fish with paprika

Your posts are obviously well written and you must possess some intelligence based on your grammar/syntax/vocabulary etc.  However it seems like whenever someone makes a point that might actually be valid and correctly contradict your argument all you can do is respond with juvenile name calling and emoticons. 

It would lend a lot more credence to your arguments and your cause in general if when someone such as Crod tried pointing out inaccuracies in your post, if you were to aknowledge the fact that occasionally you might be wrong or off line.  Instead your respond by insulting his intelligence, calling him racist and all that.  When really all he did was correctly point out that you did not have your facts correct.  He did not even call you names or discredit your cause or anything, just pointed out that you jumped the gun on the race of the security guard.

So Scal while you're real good at baiting others into arguments....sadly when the people you're arguing with have some sort of rational counter argument you are too blinded by the need to argue and puff up your chest to EVER admit when you might be wrong.  This makes you come off as pompous and arrogant, and combined with your blatantly desperate need to argue and berate others (more likely than not just due to extreme boredom with your daily life) basically makes people despise you and never take you seriously.  Which is exactly what you want because then it just perpetuates your never ending cycle of played out racial arguments, and you can keep getting into pointless debates about racism in America.  Because hey, nothings more fun than having the same dumb argument over and over again with people you are fully aware will never agree with you or let your opinion influence them.   Arguing for the sake or arguing and making yourself look like some sort of uber-intelligent racial crusader isn't really working out for you.  You just come off as desperate for attention really. 
quote
godsfavoritedog send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
godsfavoritedog
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 774
Location: United States
#43
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:22:12 PM
Scal gets destroyed once again! At this point, it comes as no surprise but it's always fun to watch the train wreck!
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8707
Location:
#44
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:24:12 PM
Just another facial for Scally
quote
Getty3
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 16959
Location: Florida
#45
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:32:32 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by crod1980:



You made it a point to say that the man who shot the Black kid was white 5 times. This was your whole point of making this thread. If you would have known that the man was of Hispanic origin, this thread would not exist, so don't try and turn the tables on me stating that it is now about the cops not doing their job.

I suggest you reread your original post.


Amen.

quote
EddieGordo send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
EddieGordo
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 969
Location:
#46
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:37:40 PM
^^^^^^  This
quote
tideman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3985
Location: United States
#47
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:53:25 PM
  excellent thread...
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2446
Location: Ontario
#48
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:26:24 PM
WOW this was a ripfest!!!! Scal you're outed dude! JUST PATHETIC!!!
quote
Iveycheats send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iveycheats
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2089
Location:
#49
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:42:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EddieGordo:

Haha just reread all this....

Wow Scal.....Crod1980 just destroyed you.  Any objective person can clearly see that you spent a bunch of time preparing another long winded race-baited argument, you got your facts wrong, and he pointed out that your argument was invalid and thus a waste of time.

And all you can respond with is Rolling laughing heads and jibber jabber about frying fish with paprika

Your posts are obviously well written and you must possess some intelligence based on your grammar/syntax/vocabulary etc.  However it seems like whenever someone makes a point that might actually be valid and correctly contradict your argument all you can do is respond with juvenile name calling and emoticons. 

It would lend a lot more credence to your arguments and your cause in general if when someone such as Crod tried pointing out inaccuracies in your post, if you were to aknowledge the fact that occasionally you might be wrong or off line.  Instead your respond by insulting his intelligence, calling him racist and all that.  When really all he did was correctly point out that you did not have your facts correct.  He did not even call you names or discredit your cause or anything, just pointed out that you jumped the gun on the race of the security guard.

So Scal while you're real good at baiting others into arguments....sadly when the people you're arguing with have some sort of rational counter argument you are too blinded by the need to argue and puff up your chest to EVER admit when you might be wrong.  This makes you come off as pompous and arrogant, and combined with your blatantly desperate need to argue and berate others (more likely than not just due to extreme boredom with your daily life) basically makes people despise you and never take you seriously.  Which is exactly what you want because then it just perpetuates your never ending cycle of played out racial arguments, and you can keep getting into pointless debates about racism in America.  Because hey, nothings more fun than having the same dumb argument over and over again with people you are fully aware will never agree with you or let your opinion influence them.   Arguing for the sake or arguing and making yourself look like some sort of uber-intelligent racial crusader isn't really working out for you.  You just come off as desperate for attention really. 


This 


I can't stand people like this......and I'm not talking about race baiting fool......I'm speaking of people that can't admit a mistake, and/or change the argument once they realize their original statement was wrong
quote
HoldEm00 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Location: Tennessee
#50
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:51:06 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by EddieGordo:

Haha just reread all this....

Wow Scal.....Crod1980 just destroyed you.  Any objective person can clearly see that you spent a bunch of time preparing another long winded race-baited argument, you got your facts wrong, and he pointed out that your argument was invalid and thus a waste of time.

And all you can respond with is Rolling laughing heads and jibber jabber about frying fish with paprika

Your posts are obviously well written and you must possess some intelligence based on your grammar/syntax/vocabulary etc.  However it seems like whenever someone makes a point that might actually be valid and correctly contradict your argument all you can do is respond with juvenile name calling and emoticons. 

It would lend a lot more credence to your arguments and your cause in general if when someone such as Crod tried pointing out inaccuracies in your post, if you were to aknowledge the fact that occasionally you might be wrong or off line.  Instead your respond by insulting his intelligence, calling him racist and all that.  When really all he did was correctly point out that you did not have your facts correct.  He did not even call you names or discredit your cause or anything, just pointed out that you jumped the gun on the race of the security guard.

So Scal while you're real good at baiting others into arguments....sadly when the people you're arguing with have some sort of rational counter argument you are too blinded by the need to argue and puff up your chest to EVER admit when you might be wrong.  This makes you come off as pompous and arrogant, and combined with your blatantly desperate need to argue and berate others (more likely than not just due to extreme boredom with your daily life) basically makes people despise you and never take you seriously.  Which is exactly what you want because then it just perpetuates your never ending cycle of played out racial arguments, and you can keep getting into pointless debates about racism in America.  Because hey, nothings more fun than having the same dumb argument over and over again with people you are fully aware will never agree with you or let your opinion influence them.   Arguing for the sake or arguing and making yourself look like some sort of uber-intelligent racial crusader isn't really working out for you.  You just come off as desperate for attention really. 

^

quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 2 of 21 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.