Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 14 of 21 «  12 13 14 15 16   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Based on how they are handling this case, I guess the police want 'race riots' in Florida
dillon24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dillon24
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 8909
Location: Netherlands
#326
Posted: 3/26/2012 10:06:56 PM

And how aren't these idiot blank panthers being arrested?? How can you put a price on someones head without being arrested?

quote
ironlionzion722 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ironlionzion722
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2419
Location: Massachusetts
#327
Posted: 3/26/2012 10:09:51 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/guy-tshirt-759832

I assume you have some explanation for why this shirts okay??? Or just won't say anything about it? Read the other link on the page his mother has applied for trademarks for her son's name and likeness??? Might as well make some money of it. smh
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
jay10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jay10
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 15537
Location: Georgia
#328
Posted: 3/26/2012 10:18:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dillon24:

And how aren't these idiot blank panthers being arrested?? How can you put a price on someones head without being arrested?

,,They are,,,, L I N K
quote
HockeyTeeth
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HockeyTeeth
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1713
Location: Nova Scotia
#329
Posted: 3/26/2012 10:18:31 PM
Jay10, Would I? No. I'm not sure what the laws in FLA are regarding that sort of stuff, but in Canada if you feel your life is in immediate jeopardy you can use lethal force to defend yourself. 

Personally I don't think the Zimmerman guy should have confronted him in the first place, the police were "on the way". But if you are saying he was getting a whipping, prior to the shooting, it may explain why there have been no charges.
quote
mainmanmainman2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4309
Location: Antarctica
#330
Posted: 3/26/2012 11:47:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

I find it difficult to believe that people are reaching any conclusions period about this. There is not enough facts or information out to make a reasonable conclusion about what occurred. But the fact remains this -- if Mr. Zimmerman doesn't get out of his car when he was "stalking" or following this young man, then there is no subsequent altercation and shooting. Let the police do their job and mind your own f****** business.


is your avatar cmpunk???
quote
mainmanmainman2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4309
Location: Antarctica
#331
Posted: 3/27/2012 12:18:48 AM
nvm its cmpunk. hahah. 
quote
TILTOLOGIC
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4980
Location: Uganda
#332
Posted: 3/27/2012 12:44:32 AM
Act like a thug, Die like a thug. 

The lesson all you monkeys need to learn.
quote
jay10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jay10
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 15537
Location: Georgia
#333
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:54:39 AM

Act like a punk, get butt fucked in prison like a punk...

quote
NoWorries21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Location: Texas
#334
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:07:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:

Post #89 - It looks like you need a class in hypothesis forming. 

You look at evidence. You come up with a hypothesis for argumentation or more specifically, an educated guess of future events. My guess is that if the police don't start acting (they have with the recent release of the 911 tapes), it could end up in mass protest against the police in this community (i.e. what the media would call a 'race riot'). I raised it because I see that as an eventual outcome. It is an guess yet to be proven true. The release of evidence and an eventual trial (I hope) will give us more of what we need to know.

At the time of the posting, the tapes hadn't been released. Police inaction (i.e. no arrests) inflamed racial tensions in Florida. That's what was occurring at the time and still is. The police have acted somewhat since then.

What does the community need? An arrest. Charges. An explanation as to what the police were waiting for. Do this and the community and family will be somewhat satisfied, disregarding the lose of life itself which can never be replaced. We'll see if the what I say is proven true. 
 
Post #90 - A correction

Post #91- Wrong. Again, the revelation that Zimmerman is Hispanic (and for all we know, could have identified himself as white, thickening this racial plot) DOES NOT explain the police motives in this case and they CLEARLY are in favor of letting Zimmerman remain free for the time being. That deserves a thread.

Time for a big shout-out to NoWorries... the guy who claims I run the other way every time someone questions me.
OK I tried to stay away but couldnt because how little you actually know about this situation. I am impressed that you have made it this long with the thread but all you do is repeat the same garbage. You never admit when you are wrong even when you know you are. Thats your problem.

First of all I think that there is a problem with George Zimmerman still being free. I think they have probable cause to arrest him for murder. I think what he did is wrong. BUt this not about race. What is wrong for one race is still wrong for another.

This is where you are so fucked up. There was and is zero racial tension where this happened. My buddy lives very close to where this all went down. He said that all races are for justice (Imagine that) I know you couldnt understand all races joining as one but that has happened here. You simply got on here and tried to stir garbage up. Thats a terrible way to live life. In all seriousness you need some kind of help, maybe just a friend, that does not judge a book by its cover. Like I said before I feel bad for anyone close to you because you hurt the situation way more than help it.
quote
NoWorries21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Location: Texas
#335
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:08:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TILTOLOGIC:

Act like a thug, Die like a thug. 

The lesson all you monkeys need to learn.
NOt everyone is like this friggin moron.
quote
NoWorries21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Location: Texas
#336
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:12:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dillon24:

And how aren't these idiot blank panthers being arrested?? How can you put a price on someones head without being arrested?

BUt Scal will tell you there is nothing wrong with these racists. 
quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35080
Location: California
#337
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:35:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mainmanmainman2:



is your avatar cmpunk???


Of course it has, I've been rocking the CM Punk avatar for YEARS now
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5438
Location: United States
#338
Posted: 3/27/2012 6:11:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dillon24:

And how aren't these idiot blank panthers being arrested?? How can you put a price on someones head without being arrested?


quote
HoldEm00 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Location: Tennessee
#339
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:37:34 PM

Wheres that racist Scalabrine at

 

i wanna know if he feels sorry about badmouthing a good law abiding neighborhood watch Hispanic????????

 

More and more facts coming out about this dawg gansta gangsta Travon.

 

A. He was suspended from school for marijuana.

B. He was people on his twitter account (NO_LIMIT_NIGGA) asking about the sale of drugs

C. Couple facebook pics of him sagging and flipping off the photographer, and he has multiple gangsta tattoos.

D. When they searched his bag at his high school they found 10 items of expensive female jewelry, that he said he was holdin for a nameless friend............ they were turned over to the police by school officials.  And an item believed to be used to vandalize.

E. Travons parents are now trademarking his name , because he wouldnt want to make a few bucks off their dead kid???????

F. Your black panther party is putting a bounty on an innocent mans head ( How is this any different than a good ole fashion lynch party?)

 

 

SO WHAT SAY YOU?????? YOU RACIST PIECE OF DOG FECES.  

 

 

Scal-------------  Its a good thing your a keyboard warrior too, if you ever said any of your racist garbage to me in public, youd be knocked the hell out.............. but im guessing no one can rain on your parade today though, its already the 27th, getting real close to the first of da month, and u can get that welfare check soon, congrats

quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5438
Location: United States
#340
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:46:35 PM
Hold em, how the hell can you call someone racist with a straight face.

You sir, are a racist darn-up.

Oh my god, the kid smokes and sells weed and flips the bird in pictures.

Lets line up every teenage kid who smokes weed, sells weed or flips the bird in a picture...and then you call a man who shot some kid 'innocent.'

I never would have guessed you were a middle-aged white man, you hide your racism so well.

I don't like Scal..at all, and I'm white, but you are five times as bad as he is. You are a piece of dog garbage and what is truly wrong with out country. You feel like you are entitled to garbage just because you are white, and you look down on everyone different than you.

Keep being ignorant, voting against Obama simply because he's black and voicing your 'holier than thou' attitude because you happen to come out of a white women's vagina. Burn in hell you white trash Tennessee hick. 
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5438
Location: United States
#341
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:49:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HoldEm00:


Scal-------------  Its a good thing your a keyboard warrior too, if you ever said any of your racist garbage to me in public, youd be knocked the hell out.............. but im guessing no one can rain on your parade today though, its already the 27th, getting real close to the first of da month, and u can get that welfare check soon, congrats


So you...

1 - Call someone racist, then spew out racist garbage.

2 - Call someone an internet tough guy, then threaten that you would knock someone out.

Gotta love ignorant, white trash, hypocrites. They are my favorite kind. 
quote
HoldEm00 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Location: Tennessee
#342
Posted: 3/27/2012 8:11:21 PM

 

Hey earthwake

 ive got plenty of black, brown, asian, lesbian, happy friends, probably more than you

 

How is anything i said racist at all??????????????...... more BS from dumbasses who cant see the forest because of the trees.

 

Blind namecallers like you that cant interpret facts are the worst pieces of garbage on this planet in my opinion

quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#343
Posted: 3/27/2012 8:17:04 PM
This is  the Duke Lacross Team Rape accusation and the Tawana Brawley Hoax all rolled into one.

I remember Jesse Jackson and old Al Sharpton calling for blood in both of those cases as well. How did that go for those guys?
quote
HoldEm00 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
Location: Tennessee
#344
Posted: 3/27/2012 8:19:49 PM

its crazy that these guys want to scream injustice soooooooo loud, then when the facts come out we all see who was really in the wrong

 

youd think there would be one case where they had a point.

quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#345
Posted: 3/27/2012 8:22:34 PM
The worst part is that at this point it wouldn't matter if a surveillance tape came out with footage of the whole thing showing Zimmerman look 100% innocent and in the right. The entire black population of the United States already has their minds made up.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#346
Posted: 3/27/2012 8:24:35 PM
At this point there are groups in waiting prepared to Riot no matter what the final outcome of this situation is. Some people just love to have an excuse to Riot even though they could care less about the exact point of what they are rioting for.
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5438
Location: United States
#347
Posted: 3/27/2012 8:26:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

At this point there are groups in waiting prepared to Riot no matter what the final outcome of this situation is. Some people just love to have an excuse to Riot even though they could care less about the exact point of what they are rioting for.

Obviously..but its not only black people like you are making it out to be.

Look at all the crazy people who riot championships and NHL finals wins and garbage like that
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#348
Posted: 3/27/2012 8:35:55 PM
Oh, it won't be just black people. There will probably be more Hispanics than anyone else. And I am sure there will also be whites in the mix. People just love to make an excuse to Riot. Those riots in England over St Paddy's Day were ridiculous.
quote
mainmanmainman2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4309
Location: Antarctica
#349
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:18:51 PM
heres a thread:

everything you need to know is in the first post:


http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=101257294

told ya. florida. cant write this shiet up. 
quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5438
Location: United States
#350
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:24:35 PM
Mainman..Notice how all those states are in the South lmfao.

I once saw an interview of people from the south talking about why they wouldn't vote for Obama and I was cracking up.

They kept saying garbage like Obama is muslim (and then the guy asking the questions) would instantly call them out and tell them how dumb they were. These people had no idea what to say. They are so set in their racist ways that its borderline unreal
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 14 of 21 «  12 13 14 15 16   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.