Barack Obama will go down as the greatest President of all time

Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Barack Obama will go down as the greatest President of all time
pinoy1da PM pinoy1da
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6156
California
 
pinoy1da
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/11/2011 11:21:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MakeSumCake:

Who cares anyway there all puppets.

that illuminati garbage eeeek 
StraightShooter PM StraightShooter
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
United States
 
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/11/2011 11:37:06 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by esplanade:

It was a good comeback. You generally seem sharper. Bad day?

“Are you serious” was a good comeback to “is this kid serious?”

Renton2010 PM Renton2010
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 764
Ontario
 
Renton2010
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 12:34:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by drJ:


really, i am no fanof the last guy but his SAT scores(pre 1995 change) were 1210.  obama refuses to release his so all we have to go on is the fact that he is articulate when he reads aloud.
alabama loves obama, good one.

Not as articulate as many of his supporters and the left based media would lead us to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws



esplanade PM esplanade
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 9021
 
esplanade
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 12:40:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

“Are you serious” was a good comeback to “is this kid serious?”



Because the original post was oozing sarcasm.
Rush51 PM Rush51
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4388
California
 
Rush51
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 4:26:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by legwand:

He has only begun his path to becoming the greatest president of all time. He has united the country and with bringing universal health care for all citizens and world peace he is truly becoming one of the greatest presidents our country has ever seen. It is truly remarkable that he was elected and his birthday should become a national holiday. We have only just begun to see the great things he can accomplish. It just makes us all proud to call ourselves American and live in this great country.



No. 
jerseykingpin PM jerseykingpin
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2033
New Jersey
 
jerseykingpin
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 6:27:49 AM
Barack Obama will go down as the greatest President of all time Now that some funny garbage He's a puppet to the Democratic party . Now lets see what he's all about without Nancy the puppet master pulling his strings
jerseykingpin PM jerseykingpin
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2033
New Jersey
 
jerseykingpin
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 6:35:07 AM
Well lets see he was reforming health care "YES HE DID" the price of health care went up sky high . The price of gas is over $3.25 a gal for reg and going up . He lied about the rise in the job rate he added in the temp workers for the census . Welfare and unemployment is at its highest ECT. Yes he will go down as the biggest puppet and darn up
RedDustRising PM RedDustRising
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Alabama
 
RedDustRising
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 7:58:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

a reddust sighting



"The Barry Sanders of Presidents". friggin brilliant.
RedDustRising PM RedDustRising
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Alabama
 
RedDustRising
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 8:16:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 14daroad:

but his motives are valid and his heart is in the right place

How would you know?

.if he instigates the national high speed train infrastructure, he will be remembered fondly. At least by me. This MUST happen.


Actually, it must NOT happen as it is a waste of money the country doesn't have and isn't workable.



I'm buying what the president is selling in reference to eco-friendly infrastructure. Not because I'm an environmentalist (I'm not), but because we must break ties with Middle-Eastern oil selling countries. I'm sick of wars motivated by money, my friend.

The high speed train is essential to this development. This, along with other green development, will not only ease our dependence on other countries, but will provide New Deal-era type employment. Many jobs created. It's an investment that will reap many rewards down the line.

"Not workable"? How so?
14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Virginia
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 10:04:35 AM
I'm buying what the president is selling in reference to eco-friendly infrastructure

Then you're gullible.

I'm sick of wars motivated by money, my friend.


You can't name a war that was "motivated by money"


The high speed train is essential to this development

Hysterical.

"Not workable"? How so?

I suggest you look at a US map.

Additionally, there isn't a single rail network in America that: a) is profitable and b) is efficient.

You're buying into a pipe dream.

we must break ties with Middle-Eastern oil selling countries

Canada is the biggest oil importer into the US.
The Second biggest is Mexico.
The fourth largest is Venezuela.

Finally, if the dipshit president would ease the restrictions/bans on domestic oil exploration the US would reduce imports.

14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Virginia
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 10:07:39 AM
but will provide New Deal-era type employment. Many jobs created. It's an investment that will reap many rewards down the line.



Um, you don't know too much history.

The "New Deal" prolonged the Great Depression.

As a more recent example, the "stimulus" created zero jobs.

The government does not create jobs. I suggest you change your outlook accordingly.
RedDustRising PM RedDustRising
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Alabama
 
RedDustRising
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 10:28:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 14daroad:

I'm buying what the president is selling in reference to eco-friendly infrastructure

Then you're gullible.


Perhaps

I'm sick of wars motivated by money, my friend.


You can't name a war that was "motivated by money"

The 2nd Iraq War




The high speed train is essential to this development

Hysterical.

Whats funny about that?

"Not workable"? How so?

I suggest you look at a US map.

Fail to see your point

Additionally, there isn't a single rail network in America that: a) is profitable and b) is efficient.

You're buying into a pipe dream.

You're comparing an antiquated system with something entirely different.


we must break ties with Middle-Eastern oil selling countries

Canada is the biggest oil importer into the US.
The Second biggest is Mexico.
The fourth largest is Venezuela.

Yeah, right, OPEC isn't an obstacle.


Finally, if the dipshit president would ease the restrictions/bans on domestic oil exploration the US would reduce imports.

You fail to see the point.



I'm not about to get into a political argument on a message board.

I'll just say your retorts were biased, weak, LOL funny, and short-sighted. All of 'em.


14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Virginia
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 10:30:25 AM
'm not about to get into a political argument on a message board.

Because you don't have any facts.

You are wholly ignorant on the topic you're trying to address.


14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Virginia
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 10:32:55 AM
Fail to see your point



Of course you do.

Here is a hint: America is full of mountains. You can't have "high speed rail" between NYC and Chicago.

Get a clue.


I'll just say your retorts were biased, weak, LOL funny, and short-sighted. All of 'em.

Mind you, from the author of:
Yeah, right, OPEC isn't an obstacle.



You don't even know what "OPEC" is.

The 2nd Iraq War



Something you couldn't possibly prove.
RedDustRising PM RedDustRising
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Alabama
 
RedDustRising
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:19:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 14daroad:

Fail to see your point



Of course you do.

Here is a hint: America is full of mountains. You can't have "high speed rail" between NYC and Chicago.

Get a clue.


I'll just say your retorts were biased, weak, LOL funny, and short-sighted. All of 'em.

Mind you, from the author of:
Yeah, right, OPEC isn't an obstacle.



You don't even know what "OPEC" is.

The 2nd Iraq War



Something you couldn't possibly prove.


NY to Chicago trains were traveling over 60 mph on average a friggin century ago. Ya think engineering has progressed since then? Maybe a little??

Obviously, I meant the COUNTIES that are members of OPEC. You know, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia. REAL ALLIES, eh?

Ease up on the and give a friggin solid counterpoint. A short-sighted conservative arguing for the sake of arguing. A slippery slope indeed.
RedDustRising PM RedDustRising
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Alabama
 
RedDustRising
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:20:48 AM
"The 2nd Iraq War



Something you couldn't possibly prove."


Wake up and smell the friggin coffee.
joehodnik PM joehodnik
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 13
United States
 
joehodnik
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:21:33 AM
you talkin bout moo-barak Hussein Obama from Kenya, who promised to repair the infrastructure of this country and get us all jobs.
joehodnik PM joehodnik
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 13
United States
 
joehodnik
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:26:05 AM
Reddust knows what he is talking about.
14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Virginia
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:28:40 AM
Wake up and smell the friggin coffee.

Again, that isn't an answer.

Why do you think that is?

14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Virginia
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:29:31 AM
and give a friggin solid counterpoint.

Mind you, from the author of:

Wake up and smell the friggin coffee.


14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Virginia
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:30:52 AM
NY to Chicago trains were traveling over 60 mph on average a friggin century ago. Ya think engineering has progressed since then? Maybe a little??

Er, "engineering" doesn't move mountains.

Again, your opinions are formed by ignorance.

You have no point, counter point, or facts. You're making silly assertions that have no basis in reality.

Just like most leftists do.


14daroad PM 14daroad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Virginia
 
14daroad
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:33:13 AM
Amtak has "high speed rail" between NYC and Washington DC.

Said rail line is not profitable.

Said rail line is slower, and more expensive than taking say Jetblue between the destinations. (You could also get there by bus for over $300 less and by adding 1 hour each way)

Reddustrising wants to force people to take the rail line.
RedDustRising PM RedDustRising
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Alabama
 
RedDustRising
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:35:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by joehodnik:

you talkin bout moo-barak Hussein Obama from Kenya, who promised to repair the infrastructure of this country and get us all jobs.


How can I possibly respond to such ignorance?
RedDustRising PM RedDustRising
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 439
Alabama
 
RedDustRising
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 11:46:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 14daroad:

NY to Chicago trains were traveling over 60 mph on average a friggin century ago. Ya think engineering has progressed since then? Maybe a little??

Er, "engineering" doesn't move mountains.

Again, your opinions are formed by ignorance.

You have no point, counter point, or facts. You're making silly assertions that have no basis in reality.

Just like most leftists do.




CIVIL ENGINEERING is the act of manipulating the environment for the good of man. All your ignorant bias aside, you really think America doesn't have the technology to do this? SERIOUSLY?

I'm not leftist. I'm a common sense-ist. I equally support gun rights and happy rights.

Again, weak and close-minded.
vandjinc PM vandjinc
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 643
North Carolina
 
vandjinc
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2011 12:16:02 PM
he might go down as the greatest black president, i'll give him that.
Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.