We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

need some advice! Just won $200,000+ in beted.com

Forum: General Discussion Page 11 of 12 «  8 9 10 11 12   »
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: need some advice! Just won $200,000+ in beted.com
wulfman14 PM wulfman14
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 374
 
wulfman14
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#251
Posted: 9/10/2010 5:26:27 AM
good job iron picks . be careful with the money now. invest in real estate and gamble single bets that give you even money back.

fuk all the haters in here . sad really how the guy asks for help and you call him a liar and bash him.

congrats again and i hope you get paid in full. you already got cheated out of 60,000. be more careful in reading rules and regulations at sportsbooks in the future.

god bless man

 
dj_destroyer PM dj_destroyer
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3143
 
dj_destroyer
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#252
Posted: 9/12/2010 1:17:33 AM
Almost thought this thread had died... 
wjeremy97 PM wjeremy97
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 38791
 
wjeremy97
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#253
Posted: 9/12/2010 1:50:09 AM
wow

just went thru 11 pages. I cannot believe there were so many guy on this website doubting you even after you took a screen shot

good job!
JohnnyY83 PM JohnnyY83
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 694
 
JohnnyY83
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#254
Posted: 9/12/2010 2:35:09 AM


Great story congrats man.
heatformer PM heatformer
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2714
 
heatformer
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#255
Posted: 9/12/2010 10:07:04 AM
Mad_Skillz123 PM Mad_Skillz123
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14052
 
Mad_Skillz123
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#256
Posted: 9/12/2010 11:16:40 AM
Ironpicks


congrats on the awesome hit.


man, how i like seeing the bookies getting raped like this

JohnAlz PM JohnAlz
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 554
 
JohnAlz
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#257
Posted: 9/12/2010 10:06:43 PM

What an awesome story!!!!  Best parlay I have EVER heard of hitting!  Dude, you are insane for making that bet, but I'll be damned if it didn't pay off!  Congrats my man!  Also, hats off to you for ignoring the haters.  Real class there

ICEBREAKER159 PM ICEBREAKER159
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 961
 
ICEBREAKER159
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#258
Posted: 9/12/2010 11:24:44 PM

JUST READ THIS FOR FIRST TIME

I DONT SEE HIS LAST UPDATE IF HE ACUTALLY GOT ANY OF THE MONEY

I READ HE WON 150K NOT THE 200K+ AND WOULD GET 3K A WEEK BUTT NEVER SAW THAT THE INDEED PAY

Skubishack PM Skubishack
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 14624
 
Skubishack
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#259
Posted: 9/13/2010 3:39:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ICEBREAKER159:

JUST READ THIS FOR FIRST TIME

I DONT SEE HIS LAST UPDATE IF HE ACUTALLY GOT ANY OF THE MONEY

I READ HE WON 150K NOT THE 200K+ AND WOULD GET 3K A WEEK BUTT NEVER SAW THAT THE INDEED PAY

Jus saw this myself and was wondering if he actually will get paid or not. Guess I'll try and read this entire book of a thread when I have some free time to kill.

In the meantime... I'd always thought what I would do if I hit a really big parlay like this. The biggest thing I've ever hit was a $100 Pleaser for six teams at WSEX which paid me a sweet $30,000.00 for my selections in 2006. Got it in 3 checks for $9,500.00 each and played the rest along with the winnings from the back-up parlay with the same selection as the pleaser. Great thing is that I won the $30,000.00 while on a cruiseship so I took out 4 grand from my credit card and hit the casino where I won $12,500.00 on a $5.00 slot machine that hit Triple Diamonds.

I told my wife that if I hit a monster parlay from a sportsbook that I'd probably get on a plane and fly there to pick up my check from them for the entire amount won.

Has anyone ever seen in a books rule that they won't allow a person to collect a check that big in person?

If Lou or anyone else could answer this I'd appreciate that.

Borat38 PM Borat38
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4746
 
Borat38
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#260
Posted: 9/13/2010 7:00:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by The Giant:

Amazing thread.

Amazing story.

Amazing amount of jealousy shown by a few paranoid insignificant losers.

 

Awesome stuff, IronPicks. Congrats.


Incredible win, IronPicks!  Enjoy the fruits of your daredevil wager

Meanwhile, Covers is still full of lowlife cocksuckers like Sydiggs and smokin376 who bring nothing but negative garbage onto the forums.  You'd think they would've stopped posting and slinked away, tail between their legs, after being proven wrong on page 3 of this thread.  But NO, they're back, they keep coming back, and they're still blabbing away after wiping off the jizz on their faces.
smokin376 PM smokin376
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 590
 
smokin376
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#261
Posted: 9/13/2010 11:16:12 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Borat38:



Incredible win, IronPicks!  Enjoy the fruits of your daredevil wager

Meanwhile, Covers is still full of lowlife cocksuckers like Sydiggs and smokin376 who bring nothing but negative garbage onto the forums.  You'd think they would've stopped posting and slinked away, tail between their legs, after being proven wrong on page 3 of this thread.  But NO, they're back, they keep coming back, and they're still blabbing away after wiping off the jizz on their faces.

And..Please tell me, who the F*ck are you? are you like 10 yrs old or something? I chime in and give my opinion on the whole thing being a marketing scheme/bulls*it and apparently that is not allowed on any forums? Thus, the meaning of a forum is to give opinions, experiences,  etc...you must not have known this so please..Borat..explain why there is a problem with us non believers...By the way you write, Im gonna say your IMHO no older than 16 but if your older..I think you are the one that has issues..AND YEAH I STILL THINK ITS B.S.  

chiro111 PM chiro111
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 75
 
chiro111
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#262
Posted: 9/13/2010 2:51:13 PM
DID THEY REFUND THE DIFFERENCE IN THE 500 PARLEY AND WHAT THE AMOUNT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TO WIN THEIR MAX 150,000?
COULD BE SEEN AS NIT-PICKING- BUT THEY TOOK 60,000 FROM HIM
CONGRADULATIONS ON THE WIN
lefty84hz PM lefty84hz
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2266
 
lefty84hz
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#263
Posted: 9/13/2010 9:31:21 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by CleeK111:



marketing scheme...  true or not... this guy wins, everyone sees it.  more people start playing parlays on sponsored site.. .no one hits big parlay anytime soon..mm go figure
still not certain if this is legitimate or not.  originally thought this was fake... and have yet to see any supporting facts.  a mod saying its real doesnt confirm anything as the book itself could have told him and he could be oblivious if this guy is a real person or not. 

its just like the ole new car raffle scheme.... 1000's of tickets sold, no one present wins. just some made up name.  same could be here.  book makes an account  posts all this ...just throwing out possibilities.

 

couldnt have said it any better myself...looks like a marketing scheme from BETED...not tryin to be a hater or anything....just sayin...

AJLightning PM AJLightning
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13417
 
AJLightning
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#264
Posted: 9/13/2010 10:01:04 PM
gaz1332000 PM gaz1332000
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 58
 
gaz1332000
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#265
Posted: 9/13/2010 10:39:55 PM
I'm calling BS on this one as well fellas. 

I mean the guy wins $200000 with the number 1 rated book at covers, I can't help but not be a tad cynical about this.

How can Covers rate beted ahead of Pinny? (more $$$ thrown at Covers I guess) 

Have had a look at Iron Picks previous posts and they don't seem to be consistent with someone who likes betting $500 10 team parlays.

Perhaps the conventional way of advertising wasn't working so well so maybe they thought they try something different, I think this way would fool many more people.

my 2 cents......


tlml1899 PM tlml1899
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1590
 
tlml1899
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#266
Posted: 9/13/2010 11:49:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gaz1332000:

I'm calling BS on this one as well fellas. 

I mean the guy wins $200000 with the number 1 rated book at covers, I can't help but not be a tad cynical about this.

How can Covers rate beted ahead of Pinny? (more $$$ thrown at Covers I guess) 

Have had a look at Iron Picks previous posts and they don't seem to be consistent with someone who likes betting $500 10 team parlays.

Perhaps the conventional way of advertising wasn't working so well so maybe they thought they try something different, I think this way would fool many more people.

my 2 cents......


 

Ironpicks also hasnt posted since

bfskate26 PM bfskate26
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 361
 
bfskate26
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#267
Posted: 9/14/2010 12:57:00 AM
this has been fishy from the start....
bfskate26 PM bfskate26
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 361
 
bfskate26
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#268
Posted: 9/14/2010 12:57:49 AM
hopefully for Iron its true...gl my man
Syddigs PM Syddigs
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 5765
 
Syddigs
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#269
Posted: 9/14/2010 2:18:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Borat38:



Incredible win, IronPicks!  Enjoy the fruits of your daredevil wager

Meanwhile, Covers is still full of lowlife cocksuckers like Sydiggs and smokin376 who bring nothing but negative garbage onto the forums.  You'd think they would've stopped posting and slinked away, tail between their legs, after being proven wrong on page 3 of this thread.  But NO, they're back, they keep coming back, and they're still blabbing away after wiping off the jizz on their faces.


This coming from a guy who idolises Borat and posts weeks after this was initially posted and with the benefit of hindsight. Firstly, darn you. Secondly, darn you. Thirdly, the guy had not posted any prooof until well after I had posted. Which brings me to my fourth refrain. darn you!

Lastly, where is the guy who made this post? What has happened since? 
SirJohnDrake PM SirJohnDrake
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 13085
 
SirJohnDrake
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#270
Posted: 9/14/2010 2:42:46 AM

They probably will cheat you and say you didn't win. Man too bad you weren't in Vegas.

Why would anyone trust these on-line sports books is beyond me.

Syddigs PM Syddigs
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 5765
 
Syddigs
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#271
Posted: 9/14/2010 3:03:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SirJohnDrake:

They probably will cheat you and say you didn't win. Man too bad you weren't in Vegas.

Why would anyone trust these on-line sports books is beyond me.


Dude, Firstly most books in Vegas wouldn't allow you to get down for a parlay with a payout magnitude this big to begin with. Secondly, ee has a record of his bet so they cannot tell him that he did NOT win.

Why is it that people keep referring to Vegas as the place to bet sports? It's 2010. The reputable offshore books leave " Vegas " for dead! Vegas is kept alive by drunken squares playing cards. Any reputable or semi-sharp sports bettor would choose offshore over Vegas any day. The difference is that they use the reputable books and not crappy books that can disappear overnight.
SirJohnDrake PM SirJohnDrake
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 13085
 
SirJohnDrake
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#272
Posted: 9/14/2010 3:12:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Syddigs:


Dude, Firstly most books in Vegas wouldn't allow you to get down for a parlay with a payout magnitude this big to begin with. Secondly, ee has a record of his bet so they cannot tell him that he did NOT win.

Why is it that people keep referring to Vegas as the place to bet sports? It's 2010. The reputable offshore books leave " Vegas " for dead! Vegas is kept alive by drunken squares playing cards. Any reputable or semi-sharp sports bettor would choose offshore over Vegas any day. The difference is that they use the reputable books and not crappy books that can disappear overnight.

Yeah ok, I agree with you that most books in Vegas won't give you that action but there are a handful that will.

Pinnacle is reputable but Americans are forbidden to use Pinnacle. I just don't know any other books on-line that I would trust...do you?

I mean I hate to give money up front to any book, I would rather just lay it down in person when I make a wager.

SirJohnDrake PM SirJohnDrake
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 13085
 
SirJohnDrake
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#273
Posted: 9/14/2010 3:16:10 AM

Oh and so what he has a record, they could say there was an error in recording his bet...I mean they'll think of something to not pay 200k I'm sure.

Borat38 PM Borat38
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4746
 
Borat38
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#274
Posted: 9/14/2010 6:39:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Syddigs:



This coming from a guy who idolises Borat and posts weeks after this was initially posted and with the benefit of hindsight. Firstly, darn you. Secondly, darn you. Thirdly, the guy had not posted any prooof until well after I had posted. Which brings me to my fourth refrain. darn you!

Lastly, where is the guy who made this post? What has happened since? 


Wow, you fucked me four times!  I'm honored!

Still bitter and embarrassed, I see.  Oh of course it's hindsight.  The moment it was verified, everything became hindsight.  Eleven pages later and you're still not man enough to say, at the very least, that you might be wrong.  And now you're taking your frustrations out on me?  Frickin' ridiculous.  Your dad's an idiot for not choosing his sperm cells carefully.  Now he's got a Mongoloid daughter posting crap online.  

Borat38 PM Borat38
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4746
 
Borat38
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#275
Posted: 9/14/2010 7:11:28 AM
smokin376: Who am I?  Who are YOU?  Nearly 3 yrs of trolling Covers and 500+ posts--whose alias are YOU?  Not man enough to say stuff with your real profile, I guess.

If this is what you call "chiming in with opinions," I'll be damned if you start getting into your little boy tantrums:

"You my friend are an absolute idiot
and have way too much time on your hands trying to convince us "real" wagerers on this site that you really placed a 10 team parlay for $500....either you are really full of yourself or you are the biggest moron I have ever seen place a bet...I dont believe you and I find it hard to believe that anyone else on here does...You could have just told us the truth and said you bet $5 and hit a 10 teamer which i still wouldnt believe but it would make more sense than $500..$500 on a 10 team parlay (and won)Think you fell a little far off the rocker there buddy"



"Your password isnt working because you dont have a beted.com account and which is the reason why this is all a fairytale

Forum: General Discussion Page 11 of 12 «  8 9 10 11 12   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View