Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 4 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: Joe Pa Enabled Child Rape in Happy Valley
Capper007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#76
Posted: 3/5/2012 8:53:11 AM

HOPE THE BIG TEN GETS RID OF PENN ST. WE DONT NEED THEM IN NCAAF....THEY CAN GO DOWN TO DIVISION 2 IF THEY WANNA!!! PENN STATE DIE!!!! CHANGE YOUR NAME AND GO TO DIV 2....YOUR GONNA SUCK ANYWAY...YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN!!!!

 

END OF YOR PROGRAMS RELEVANCE FOREVER!!! BYE BYE

TREVOR MATTICH AND MATT MILLEN SHOULD BE FIRED FROM ESPN JUST FOR GRADUATING FROM PENN ST. BUT THEY WILL PL;EAD THERE CASE AND

PENN STATE WILL NOT GET PENALIZED FOR THIS!!!

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#77
Posted: 3/5/2012 9:35:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Capper007:

HOPE THE BIG TEN GETS RID OF PENN ST. WE DONT NEED THEM IN NCAAF....THEY CAN GO DOWN TO DIVISION 2 IF THEY WANNA!!! PENN STATE DIE!!!! CHANGE YOUR NAME AND GO TO DIV 2....YOUR GONNA SUCK ANYWAY...YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN!!!!

 

END OF YOR PROGRAMS RELEVANCE FOREVER!!! BYE BYE

TREVOR MATTICH AND MATT MILLEN SHOULD BE FIRED FROM ESPN JUST FOR GRADUATING FROM PENN ST. BUT THEY WILL PL;EAD THERE CASE AND

PENN STATE WILL NOT GET PENALIZED FOR THIS!!!

 

I get why for a hater like yourself Penn State signing 3 Rivals top prospects in the country angers you.

But to start your week off on a Monday morning with such hate is not good for you.

So let me help you out.

Joe Paterno died of lung cancer

Trevor Matich went to BYU, NOT Penn State

You have lost all credibility.

quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#78
Posted: 3/5/2012 5:32:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:

 

I get why for a hater like yourself Penn State signing 3 Rivals top prospects in the country angers you.

But to start your week off on a Monday morning with such hate is not good for you.

So let me help you out.

Joe Paterno died of lung cancer

Trevor Matich went to BYU, NOT Penn State

You have lost all credibility.

 

I get why a homer like yourself Penn State not signing (verbals only....I thought I already educated you on this subject) 3 top prospects in the country angers you.

But to start your week off on a Monday morning with such hate is not good for you.

So let me help you out.

Joe Paterno died from lung cancer and a broken heart.

You never had any credibility to start with.  Biggest homer on this site.

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#79
Posted: 3/6/2012 10:27:53 AM
Educate me more, they will sign, they are verbals now, you got me again.  How did I ever graduate from Penn State with that stupidity.

I will run circles around you in life/capping a game/knowledge of sports/academically/how to run a business/family

circles all day.  you got me on signing to verbal, ouch that hurts.

joe pa did not die from a broken heart you idiot.

Wait til Friday, Penn State will all but SIGN the garbage out of Adam Breneman

BOOOOOOOOOOM
quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#80
Posted: 3/6/2012 11:11:44 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:

Educate me more, they will sign, they are verbals now, you got me again.  How did I ever graduate from Penn State with that stupidity.

I will run circles around you in life/capping a game/knowledge of sports/academically/how to run a business/family

circles all day.  you got me on signing to verbal, ouch that hurts.

joe pa did not die from a broken heart you idiot.

Wait til Friday, Penn State will all but SIGN the garbage out of Adam Breneman

BOOOOOOOOOOM

Because we all know that every kid who verbals always signs with that school, right?

You obviously know very little about life.....if you don't think that the events of the last few months of Paterno's life expedited his death, you're not even worthy of the short bus.

You can't run circles around anything............fact is you're a mentally challenged homer who is in denial about his school. Face the facts.....the sacred cow is dead.  What happened at Pedophile State University is one of the most shameful acts to ever occur on a college campus.  Get some help before it is too late.

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#81
Posted: 3/6/2012 12:04:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:

Because we all know that every kid who verbals always signs with that school, right?

You obviously know very little about life .....if you don't think that the events of the last few months of Paterno's life expedited his death, you're not even worthy of the short bus.

"Doest mean he died of a broken heart, even his son said that is the furtherst thing from the truth.  While Matt Millen may have speculated that, you took that and ran.  NOT TRUE, DONT BELIEVE ALL THE MEDIA"

You can't run circles around anything............fact is you're a mentally challenged homer (with a business degree from Penn State University) who is in denial about his school ( I dont own the school). Face the facts.....the sacred cow is dead.  What happened at Pedophile State University (mature tactics by such a well rounded human being) is one of the most shameful acts to ever occur on a college campus (Done by a person who has not been a coach for 14 years.....But isnt whats going on at Syrcacuse more shameful, DRUGS AND CHILD MOLESTING BY COACH WHO SITS NEXT TO BOEHEIM UNTIL THIS YEAR...GIVE BOEHEIM THE FREE PASS HE KNEW NOTHING...MEDIA DID NOT BLOW HIM TO SMITHERINGS BECAUSE HE IS A LIBERAL...UNLIKE JOE).  Get some help before it is too late. (WAKE UP YOU FOOL)

 

Now go bag your groceries at jucOU

quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#82
Posted: 3/6/2012 12:36:25 PM

Because we all know that every kid who verbals always signs with that school, right?

You obviously know very little about life .....if you don't think that the events of the last few months of Paterno's life expedited his death, you're not even worthy of the short bus.

"Doest mean he died of a broken heart, even his son said that is the furtherst thing from the truth.  While Matt Millen may have speculated that, you took that and ranI would never take anything from a Pedophile State Grad and run.....I made the statement the day Joe died....NOT TRUE, DONT BELIEVE ALL THE MEDIA"

You can't run circles around anything............fact is you're a mentally challenged homer (with a business degree from Penn State University) who is in denial about his school ( I dont own the school)So when you use the word "we" in all your recent posts, what are you referring to?  I'd ask for a refund on that mail order diploma you got from Pedohile State. Face the facts.....the sacred cow is dead.  What happened at Pedophile State University (mature tactics by such a well rounded human being) is one of the most shameful acts to ever occur on a college campus (Done by a person who has not been a coach for 14 years (who was still allowed access to campus facilities).....But isnt whats going on at Syrcacuse more shameful (typical deflection of the issue...........two wrongs don't make a right), DRUGS AND CHILD MOLESTING BY COACH WHO SITS NEXT TO BOEHEIM UNTIL THIS YEAR...GIVE BOEHEIM THE FREE PASS HE KNEW NOTHING...MEDIA DID NOT BLOW HIM TO SMITHERINGS BECAUSE HE IS A LIBERAL...UNLIKE JOE).  Get some help before it is too late. (WAKE UP YOU FOOL) well, isn't that calling the kettle black.

Now go bag your groceries at jucOU (I haven't punched a clock since 1998.......and I'm quite sure I could buy you).

Funny garbage..........no relevance to the problems in molestation valley....but really quite funny.

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#83
Posted: 3/6/2012 11:53:41 PM
i see your true colors shining through...back to your hole square
quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#84
Posted: 3/7/2012 9:13:29 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:

i see your true colors shining through...back to your hole square

Excuse me? Does this response mean you've mentally bankrupted yourself?  I can dumb this all down for you if it would make it easier for you to participate.

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#85
Posted: 3/7/2012 11:34:38 AM
Just buy me out, I am done fighting with a coward who attacks people on an internet forum in sports gambling for saying "signed" instead of 'committed".  You WIN, you are so intelligent and smart about all things life. 

Roll Boomer Schooner at JucOU!! Overrated U I mean...Roll is for Bama, allow me to correct myself before you do, thus rendering me an idiot.

ROLL OverratedU err JucOU!!
quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#86
Posted: 3/7/2012 11:39:05 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:

Just buy me out, I am done fighting with a coward who attacks people on an internet forum in sports gambling for saying "signed" instead of 'committed".  You WIN, you are so intelligent and smart about all things life. 

Roll Boomer Schooner at JucOU!! Overrated U I mean...Roll is for Bama, allow me to correct myself before you do, thus rendering me an idiot.

ROLL OverratedU err JucOU!!

 

I guess you have to be rated to be overrated, right? I never attacked you.............I  corrected you.  Stop being such a homer and you won't be such an easy target. I will consider this matter closed........................WE ARE.....PEDOPHILE STATE!!!!!!!!

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#87
Posted: 3/7/2012 3:36:19 PM
WE ARE PENN STATE (please tell every other college to stop copying our saying, we started it in 1948 to defend a black running back not allowed to play in the cotton bowl) double up should appreciate that

oh and the song everyone sings to pump up the crowd and fans...ooooo oooo ooo oo o...that was us from the white outs during our Orange Bowl year..yea we started that too..

THE FUTURE IS COMING, WHATS DONE IS DONE!! JOE WAS A LEGEND BUT HE IS GONE, TIME TO MOVE ON!!

AND MOVE ON WE ARE WITH THREE HIGHLY RECRUITED PLAYERS..

IF BRENEMAN COMMITS, LOOK OUT FOR THE TRAIN COMING YOUR WAY...CHOOO CHOOOO

HOMER ENOUGH?





quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#88
Posted: 3/7/2012 3:51:20 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:

WE ARE PENN STATE (please tell every other college to stop copying our saying, we started it in 1948 to defend a black running back not allowed to play in the cotton bowl) double up should appreciate that

oh and the song everyone sings to pump up the crowd and fans...ooooo oooo ooo oo o...that was us from the white outs during our Orange Bowl year..yea we started that too..

THE FUTURE IS COMING, WHATS DONE IS DONE!! JOE WAS A LEGEND BUT HE IS GONE, TIME TO MOVE ON!!

AND MOVE ON WE ARE WITH THREE HIGHLY RECRUITED PLAYERS..

IF BRENEMAN COMMITS, LOOK OUT FOR THE TRAIN COMING YOUR WAY...CHOOO CHOOOO

HOMER ENOUGH?





Thats not all Pedophile State University was first at. 

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#89
Posted: 3/8/2012 10:36:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:

Thats not all Pedophile State University was first at. 


even 17 year old kids making college decisions can decipher the difference between penn state and the perps or pervs.....you cant which is a shame.  you are probably one of those who blames a whole race for the actions of a fraction of that race.  in this example, 3 to 4 of hundreds of thousands.  shame your hate is so deep for so much that is right in collegiate sports and academics.
quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#90
Posted: 3/8/2012 3:13:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:


even 17 year old kids making college decisions can decipher the difference between penn state and the perps or pervs.....you cant which is a shame.  you are probably one of those who blames a whole race for the actions of a fraction of that race.  in this example, 3 to 4 of hundreds of thousands.  shame your hate is so deep for so much that is right in collegiate sports and academics.

You just don't get it. Nobody hates Penn State...........why should they?  They haven't been relevant in college football during the BCS era.  People hate what happened under Joe's watch.  You don't really believe that only 3 to 4 people were all that were involved in this travesty.....do you?  Only the blindest of blind homers could possibly think all is well and headed in the right direction.  Sure you can't get a refund on some of those classes you took at Pedophile State?  From the logic used in your replies, you obviously didn't get your $$$'s worth.

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#91
Posted: 3/8/2012 4:50:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:

You just don't get it. Nobody hates Penn State...........why should they?  They haven't been relevant in college football during the BCS era.  People hate what happened under Joe's watch.  You don't really believe that only 3 to 4 people were all that were involved in this travesty.....do you?  Only the blindest of blind homers could possibly think all is well and headed in the right direction.  Sure you can't get a refund on some of those classes you took at Pedophile State?  From the logic used in your replies, you obviously didn't get your $$$'s worth.


really, is that so?  you just proved your stupidity
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#92
Posted: 3/8/2012 4:56:41 PM
Going into 2011 i guess we sucked, we've had 3 top 10 finishes in 6 years. Only 5 teams have had more top 10 finishes over the same span - OSU, Alabama, LSU, Texas & USC (not oklahoma). Thats the same number of top 10's as Florida, Boise, Oklahoma, TCU and Va Tech. Its one more top 10 than Oregon, Auburn, Georgia and Wisconsin. Its 2 more top 10s than Michigan, Notre Dame, Stanford and Iowa. Its 3 more than schools like Miami, FSU, Tennessee, Clemson, Texas A&M and Nebraska.  Even with one of their worst teams in the past decade, through all the bs, through coach joe being let go, through it all, with no qb to speak of, they still win 9 games and were a field goal away from the big 10 championship game.


i am the blind one?  our discussion ends today, its clear.






quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#93
Posted: 3/8/2012 5:26:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:

Going into 2011 i guess we sucked, we've had 3 top 10 finishes in 6 years. Only 5 teams have had more top 10 finishes over the same span - OSU, Alabama, LSU, Texas & USC (not oklahoma). Thats the same number of top 10's as Florida, Boise, Oklahoma, TCU and Va Tech. Its one more top 10 than Oregon, Auburn, Georgia and Wisconsin. Its 2 more top 10s than Michigan, Notre Dame, Stanford and Iowa. Its 3 more than schools like Miami, FSU, Tennessee, Clemson, Texas A&M and Nebraska.  Even with one of their worst teams in the past decade, through all the bs, through coach joe being let go, through it all, with no qb to speak of, they still win 9 games and were a field goal away from the big 10 championship game.


i am the blind one?  our discussion ends today, its clear.

 

Really????.....I mean REALLY???  Is that how they teach you at Penn State to defend such a weak position?  Since you like selective statistics.........and since this relates directly to my post about Pedophile State's irrelevance during the BCS era.............and since you chose to take a shot at OU (who as I have stated before is unbeaten against Penn State in football)........since 1998 (the BCS era).........Oklahoma has competed in 10 BCS or National Championship games..............and Pedophile State has competed in......wait a minute.....are you ready......2!!!!!!!!!!!..........is that what's expected in Molestation Valley?  I didn't want to make this a pissing contest about Pedo State vs. Oklahoma............but as I stated before.........you my friend.....are clearly the Stevie Wonder in this conversation.  What a clown.  Funny garbage!!!!!!!

quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#94
Posted: 3/8/2012 5:34:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:

 

Really????.....I mean REALLY???  Is that how they teach you at Penn State to defend such a weak position?  Since you like selective statistics.........and since this relates directly to my post about Pedophile State's irrelevance during the BCS era.............and since you chose to take a shot at OU (who as I have stated before is unbeaten against Penn State in football)........since 1998 (the BCS era).........Oklahoma has competed in 8 BCS or National Championship games..............and Pedophile State has competed in......wait a minute.....are you ready......2!!!!!!!!!!!..........is that what's expected in Molestation Valley?  I didn't want to make this a pissing contest about Pedo State vs. Oklahoma............but as I stated before.........you my friend.....are clearly the Stevie Wonder in this conversation.  What a clown.  Funny garbage!!!!!!!

 

Correction...typo

quote
DoubleUp4Life send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 32130
Location: New York
#95
Posted: 3/8/2012 7:59:31 PM
Look I Loved Joe Pa before this story Broke ...Like I said before I Have plenty of Childhood Memories of going to happy Valley for weekends 

I did not want to believe it 

I called my Family in Pa (Uncle is Joe Pa's biggest fan and PSU Grad ) he Jumped ship when he did more research 


But this is Just Sick 

This Program deserves the death penalty 



quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#96
Posted: 3/9/2012 12:12:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:

 

Correction...typo


You stated that penn state was irrelevant since the BCS.  I stated facts and statistics that show that is far from the truth.  

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#97
Posted: 3/9/2012 12:14:15 AM
and dont get me started on academics.  something i am sure you could care less about.
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#98
Posted: 3/9/2012 12:21:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

Look I Loved Joe Pa before this story Broke ...Like I said before I Have plenty of Childhood Memories of going to happy Valley for weekends 

I did not want to believe it 

I called my Family in Pa (Uncle is Joe Pa's biggest fan and PSU Grad ) he Jumped ship when he did more research 


But this is Just Sick 

This Program deserves the death penalty 




Why arent you so riled up about Jim Boeheim?  Seems he gets a free pass and even more stuff comes out this week and he is just joking in press conferences about it.

Does he not have a moral obligation in anyones eyes to know more about the program?  Guys are failing drug tests, the assistant coach whom has sat next to him on the bench the last umpteen years until this year is known as a child molester, yet Joe takes more garbage because why?  His assistant coach from 14 years ago molested kids?  Because the statute of limitations ran out on Jimmy B?  Because he says he knew nothing?  This even after he chastised Fine's victims publicly??

Jim Boeheim gets away with it all and is laughing, thats what is so screwed up about society and the media.  They nail who they want and with the liberal media the first one they will nail is a republican who did not let them in on practices who draws more attention because of the sport.  Meanwhile, the Liberal Boeheim laughs to the bank and nobody, not espn, not on covers, not in the national media, makes a stink about it.

Shame
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#99
Posted: 3/9/2012 12:36:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:

 

Really????.....I mean REALLY???  Is that how they teach you at Penn State to defend such a weak position?  Since you like selective statistics.........and since this relates directly to my post about Pedophile State's irrelevance during the BCS era.............and since you chose to take a shot at OU (who as I have stated before is unbeaten against Penn State in football)........since 1998 (the BCS era).........Oklahoma has competed in 10 BCS or National Championship games..............and Pedophile State has competed in......wait a minute.....are you ready......2!!!!!!!!!!!..........is that what's expected in Molestation Valley?  I didn't want to make this a pissing contest about Pedo State vs. Oklahoma............but as I stated before.........you my friend.....are clearly the Stevie Wonder in this conversation.  What a clown.  Funny garbage!!!!!!!


Yeah, they have been just superb in BCS games.  You count UCONN as a win?  impressive, because i remember you lost your last 5 before that gimme.

You act like you own penn state in football.  In all their history, they have played twice you moron.  The last time in 1986???  Who cares.

Your conference is a joke, its a monopoly by Texas and JucOU
The Big 10 has had so much more diversity in the Big 10 its not even close.

Appearances by conference
Little 12
JucOU 8
Texas 4
Kansas 1
Okie State 1
A and M 1 (who is leaving) (first year)
Nebraska 2 (who left)

Big 10
Ohio State 9
Michigan 5
Wisconsin 4
Penn State 2
Iowa 2
Illinois 2
Purdue 1
and now we have nebraska from your list

The big 12 is pathetic, hence why when you go to bcs games you get beat by the Big Least and the WAC.

Is 2 appearances up to our standards.  Hell no which is why us at Penn State have been saying Joe needs to hang it up, we have too much going for us not be better...However, would that number be more playing in your conference? No doubt about it.  


quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#100
Posted: 3/9/2012 9:46:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:


Yeah, they have been just superb in BCS games.  You count UCONN as a win?  impressive, because i remember you lost your last 5 before that gimme.

You act like you own penn state in football.  In all their history, they have played twice you moron.  The last time in 1986???  Who cares. I'm sure you would care had Pedo State won either of those games.

Your conference is a joke, its a monopoly by Texas and JucOU
The Big 10 has had so much more diversity in the Big 10 its not even close.

Appearances by conference
Little 12
JucOU 8
Texas 4
Kansas 1
Okie State 1
A and M 1 (who is leaving) (first year)
Nebraska 2 (who left)

Big 10
Ohio State 9
Michigan 5
Wisconsin 4
Penn State 2
Iowa 2
Illinois 2
Purdue 1
and now we have nebraska from your list

The big 12 is pathetic, hence why when you go to bcs games you get beat by the Big Least and the WAC.

Is 2 appearances up to our standards.  Hell no which is why us at Penn State have been saying Joe needs to hang it up, we have too much going for us not be better...However, would that number be more playing in your conference? No doubt about it. Pure speculation


If......shoulda.....woulda....blah blah blah.  You speculate....I present facts. Two teams from the Big 12 have won a BCS National Championship......one team from the Big 10 has. (and, buy the way......since you're such a recruiting guru.....that Ohio State team that won the NC is the only BCS championship won by a team whose primary recruiting area is in the northern part of the country).

It's cute how you deflect Pedo State's irrelevance during the BCS era by talking about how strong the Big 10 is and how well Pedo State would have done in the Big 12.  Fact is, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Nebraska and Michigan are all ahead of Pedo State in the Big 10 pecking order.  Pedo State has never beaten Oklahoma in football. (call it owning or whatever you want).  Pedo State has only been to 2 BCS bowls in the last 14 years and has never remotely smelled a chance to play for a NC in that same period............and children were molested by a degenerate who was allowed access to campus facilities under Joe Paterno's watch.  Spin it however you like.....tell us all that Joe didn't know men could molest boys and that he had no idea that Sandusky continued the abomination long after he was first made aware of it..........keep defending the situation.....and you call me a moron?   Like I've said before.......funny garbage.

quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 4 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.