We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

Prop Bets for Pens vs Nash

Forum: NHL Betting
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: Prop Bets for Pens vs Nash
KanesMullet PM KanesMullet
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 117
 
KanesMullet
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 2:34:51 PM
Pens Under 29.5 SOG -125
Phill Kessel to score more points than James Neal -145
**If neither player gets any points or the same amount the bet pushes**
Kessel had 8 shot attempts last game and Malkin predicted that Kessel will score on Thursday. I'm feeling a breakout game here back at home. 
LeRinkRat PM LeRinkRat
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 80134
 
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/8/2017 4:06:44 PM
Pens Under 29.5 SOG -125

Penguins SOG's under 29 1/2 -110 @ Westgate. may as well. that prop is 4-0 so far in the series
dabreeze PM dabreeze
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 762
 
dabreeze
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/8/2017 4:47:41 PM
See Lipps trend thread. And, post here what final spread you think has the best chance of hitting. 
LeRinkRat PM LeRinkRat
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 80134
 
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/8/2017 6:23:48 PM
interesting "team to score 1st goal wins the game prop @ William-Hill. yes -200 no +175

two of the four games so far the team that scored 1st LOST

game one Penguins 1st goal WIN 5-3
game two Predators 1st goal LOSE 1-4
game three Penguins 1st goal LOSE 1-5
game four Predators 1st goal WIN 4-1




KanesMullet PM KanesMullet
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 117
 
KanesMullet
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:05:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:

interesting "team to score 1st goal wins the game prop @ William-Hill. yes -200 no +175

two of the four games so far the team that scored 1st LOST

game one Penguins 1st goal WIN 5-3
game two Predators 1st goal LOSE 1-4
game three Penguins 1st goal LOSE 1-5
game four Predators 1st goal WIN 4-1




I've been eyeballing this myself but I've been scared to put the money down. Gonna put half a unit on it as well as half a unit on the Pens to win the first faceoff +105
KanesMullet PM KanesMullet
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 117
 
KanesMullet
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:07:24 PM
Also gonna go with Pens in Regulation at -110 even though its not a prop bet I just like tracking my bets so posting it here.
byroncard PM byroncard
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 223
 
byroncard
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:39:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KanesMullet:

Pens Under 29.5 SOG -125
Phill Kessel to score more points than James Neal -145
**If neither player gets any points or the same amount the bet pushes**
Kessel had 8 shot attempts last game and Malkin predicted that Kessel will score on Thursday. I'm feeling a breakout game here back at home. 


To be clear he had 2 SOG last game and 3 the game before. Crosby says he wants to see Kessel get a goal tonight. Only way to do that is shoot.
KanesMullet PM KanesMullet
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 117
 
KanesMullet
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:13:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by byroncard:



To be clear he had 2 SOG last game and 3 the game before. Crosby says he wants to see Kessel get a goal tonight. Only way to do that is shoot.
Thanks for clarifying that. Heres a source if anybody is interested.
http://triblive.com/sports/penguins/12381767-74/malkin-kessel-ready-to-break-out-for-penguins
KanesMullet PM KanesMullet
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 117
 
KanesMullet
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:35:52 PM
KESSEL
byroncard PM byroncard
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 223
 
byroncard
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:41:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KanesMullet:

KESSEL


Nice Winna! I played Kessel 3 SOG prop and have a sweat going on....
potvin PM potvin
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 25927
 
potvin
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:49:21 PM
QUOTE
Originally Posted by KanesMullet:

KESSEL
nice 
KanesMullet PM KanesMullet
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 117
 
KanesMullet
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2017 11:24:29 PM
Fat Phil 
Pens under 29.5 SOG 
Pens win first faceoff 
Team scores first loses 
Pens in regulation 
Also bet a half unit on the -1.5 line for the pens right before puck drop and the 2 lost bets were only half a unit. 
LeRinkRat PM LeRinkRat
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 80134
 
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/8/2017 11:27:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:

Pens Under 29.5 SOG -125

Penguins SOG's under 29 1/2 -110 @ Westgate. may as well. that prop is 4-0 so far in the series


NOW 5-0 with 24 Penguins SOG's tonight   
Forum: NHL Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View