Looking for the worst bad beats in the NHL this week

Forum: NHL Betting Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: Looking for the worst bad beats in the NHL this week
Covers-Team PM Covers-Team
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 46204
Canada
 
Covers-Team
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 2:00:38 PM
Hey guys,

We've got a radio spot this weekend talking bad beats on Inside the Lines. I know it hurts, but it's probably therapeutic to talk about them.

I thought that Oiler loss in overtime the other night was a tough one to swallow. Dummy Corey "Don't call me Harry" Potter took a penalty in the last 30 seconds of regulation time.

Of course the Devils scored on the power play in the first minute of overtime.

Any other good... I mean bad ones this week?
HockeyTeeth PM HockeyTeeth
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1713
Nova Scotia
 
HockeyTeeth
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 7:14:53 PM
why just this week, lucic getting tossed erroneously on sat put bruins in early hole. cost all bruin backers for sure.

worst this year.... kovalchuk cost me 50 on under bet when he scored on his own net with seconds left.
HockeyTeeth PM HockeyTeeth
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1713
Nova Scotia
 
HockeyTeeth
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 7:22:20 PM
tj oshie leaving his zone during pk to get stick, leaving 4 on two, i didnt have $ on gm just survivor pk. hitchcocks expression was priceless.
what radio spot 590?

Seymour24 PM Seymour24
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2378
Canada
 
Seymour24
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 7:27:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

tj oshie leaving his zone during pk to get stick, leaving 4 on two, i didnt have $ on gm just survivor pk. hitchcocks expression was priceless.
what radio spot 590?

That was funny...the commentators thought maybe Hitchcock had encouraged Oshie to get to the bench as well, hence his look.

 

DA_BOYS PM DA_BOYS
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 4826
Canada
 
DA_BOYS
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 9:58:10 PM
TB goal with 10 sec left to screw the PL vs wash.
Posted using a mobile device.
skulkraker PM skulkraker
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 471
Wisconsin
 
skulkraker
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 11:45:53 PM
isles goal vs phili....had phili -1.5...+200....scored with 15 ticks left
IHIOUSE PM IHIOUSE
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8090
New York
 
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2012 1:54:44 PM
how about i had both of those, isles scoring with 15 seconds and tampa with 10 seconds, instead of being up 4 units i lost 2
IHIOUSE PM IHIOUSE
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8090
New York
 
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2012 1:55:38 PM
actually i had the flyers PL in a parlay also, so make that down 3 units instead of up 6
IHIOUSE PM IHIOUSE
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8090
New York
 
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2012 1:56:49 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

actually i had the flyers PL in a parlay also, so make that down 3 units instead of up 6

 

so make that down 3 units instead of up 7

 

finally got it right 

Spartacus10 PM Spartacus10
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5668
Ontario
 
Spartacus10
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2012 2:50:29 PM
Tampa Bay/Washington last night. Had Tampa TT u2.5 they scored 2 goals in the last 3 minutes including a meaningless garbage goal with 10 seconds left.
Ashton_Grewal PM Ashton_Grewal
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 193
Nova Scotia
 
Ashton_Grewal
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2012 6:56:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

tj oshie leaving his zone during pk to get stick, leaving 4 on two, i didnt have $ on gm just survivor pk. hitchcocks expression was priceless.
what radio spot 590?



Yup. Inside the Lines with Rapp and Randle the Handle. Good show. I go on at 11:21 am ET. Tune in if you have a chance. Thanks for the moose. I'm going to have to see the highlights of that game just to see Hitchfat's face.
in_the_black PM in_the_black
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4556
United States
 
in_the_black
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2012 12:43:47 PM
Toronto Buffalo 2-2 after 1 and somehow stays U 5'
Posted using a mobile device.
zipnjaz PM zipnjaz
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 3652
Arizona
 
zipnjaz
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:01:09 AM
last night    nucks -220  vs  ducks....suckerfish nucks after a short 4 game road trip...
DA_BOYS PM DA_BOYS
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 4826
Canada
 
DA_BOYS
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:02:02 AM
Canucks game was not a moose. Luongo is terrible vs the ducks. Like 5 gga vs them over the last half dozen games.
Posted using a mobile device.
QuebecNordiques PM QuebecNordiques
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1093
Canada
 
QuebecNordiques
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2012 5:32:10 AM
isles over washington, and canes were close to taking penguins last night.
DA_BOYS PM DA_BOYS
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 4826
Canada
 
DA_BOYS
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/22/2012 1:07:48 AM
Grand salami under 77.5. Edmonton pulls the goalie down 5-2. Empty net goal ends up pushing the total goals over by 1.
Posted using a mobile device.
coolfool PM coolfool
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3149
Antarctica
 
coolfool
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/24/2012 3:26:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DA_BOYS:

Grand salami under 77.5. Edmonton pulls the goalie down 5-2. Empty net goal ends up pushing the total goals over by 1.
The other game was still in play that night so who knows
strongy78 PM strongy78
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
 
strongy78
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/25/2012 2:08:31 AM
$20.00   
$898.98
Loss13 Team Parlay





Win1/24/12 7:35pm  NBA Basketball  506 Miami Heat -1400* vs Cleveland Cavaliers 





Win1/24/12 7:00pm  College Basketball  544 Vanderbilt -450* vs Tennessee 





Win1/24/12 7:00pm  College Basketball  546 Buffalo -1100* vs Eastern Michigan 





Win1/24/12 8:00pm  College Basketball  550 Marquette -650* vs South Florida 





Win1/24/12 9:00pm  College Basketball  557 Kentucky -850* vs Georgia 





Win1/24/12 9:00pm  College Basketball  560 Texas -365* vs Iowa State 





Loss1/24/12 7:05pm  NHL Hockey  53 Toronto Maple Leafs/New York Islanders Under 6½ -175* 





Win1/24/12 7:35pm  NHL Hockey  59 Columbus Blue Jackets/Tampa Bay Lightning Under 6½ -150* 





Win1/24/12 7:35pm  NHL Hockey  61 Philadelphia Flyers/Florida Panthers Under 6½ -200* 





Win1/24/12 8:35pm  NHL Hockey  67 Anaheim Ducks/Dallas Stars Under 6½ -200* 





Win1/24/12 9:05pm  NHL Hockey  71 San Jose Sharks/Calgary Flames Under 6½ -235* 





Win1/24/12 9:05pm  NHL Hockey  73 Ottawa Senators/Phoenix Coyotes Under 6½ -185* 





Win1/24/12 10:05pm  NHL Hockey  75 Edmonton Oilers/Vancouver Canucks Under 6½ -195*

Islanders score a goal with 13 seconds left to send it to OT killing my parlay.
Nick024420 PM Nick024420
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 7
 
Nick024420
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/29/2012 8:43:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by in_the_black:

Toronto Buffalo 2-2 after 1 and somehow stays U 5'

Well written, woulda picked it over 6.5 at that point

weeble5672 PM weeble5672
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 76055
Ontario
 
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/2/2012 1:10:39 PM
Didn't affect my bet on the game, but how about last night's game between the Jackets and Kings? With the Kings on the PP, a scramble in front of the Jackets' net, and time winding down, the clock stops at 1.8 seconds for at least a full second, giving the Kings just enough time to put the puck in the net with 0.4 seconds remaining.
OnlyGod PM OnlyGod
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5868
Alberta
 
OnlyGod
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/7/2012 12:00:39 PM
Leafs backers in that lost to the Pens on the 31st.  They lost a 3 goal lead in the 3rd the tying goal bouncing off of Malkins chest with 7 seconds left.  They had a goal wrongly disallowed in the first then it was topped off by a shootout loss.
HeKnowsBest PM HeKnowsBest
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 529
 
HeKnowsBest
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/10/2012 8:37:45 AM

last night. winnipeg jets. no question about it.

when was the last centre ice shot made...especially with 2 mins left...

pdouble PM pdouble
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 7582
British
              Columbia
 
pdouble
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/11/2012 1:22:46 PM
  • Chicago at San Jose (Alternate Over/Under)Over +5-250Win
  • Anaheim at Detroit (Over/Under)Under +5.50-105Win
  • Anaheim at Detroit (Moneyline)Anaheim+170Lose
  • Dallas at Buffalo (Moneyline)Buffalo-180Win
100.00
Possible Payout: 1148.00
pdouble PM pdouble
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 7582
British
              Columbia
 
pdouble
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/11/2012 1:23:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pdouble:

  • Chicago at San Jose (Alternate Over/Under)Over +5-250Win
  • Anaheim at Detroit (Over/Under)Under +5.50-105Win
  • Anaheim at Detroit (Moneyline)Anaheim+170Lose
  • Dallas at Buffalo (Moneyline)Buffalo-180Win
100.00
Possible Payout: 1148.00

disallowed goal in the 3rd killed my payday 
metalbill PM metalbill
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3309
Alberta
 
metalbill
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2012 6:46:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by strongy78:

$20.00   
$898.98
Loss13 Team Parlay





Win1/24/12 7:35pm  NBA Basketball  506 Miami Heat -1400* vs Cleveland Cavaliers 





Win1/24/12 7:00pm  College Basketball  544 Vanderbilt -450* vs Tennessee 





Win1/24/12 7:00pm  College Basketball  546 Buffalo -1100* vs Eastern Michigan 





Win1/24/12 8:00pm  College Basketball  550 Marquette -650* vs South Florida 





Win1/24/12 9:00pm  College Basketball  557 Kentucky -850* vs Georgia 





Win1/24/12 9:00pm  College Basketball  560 Texas -365* vs Iowa State 





Loss1/24/12 7:05pm  NHL Hockey  53 Toronto Maple Leafs/New York Islanders Under 6½ -175* 





Win1/24/12 7:35pm  NHL Hockey  59 Columbus Blue Jackets/Tampa Bay Lightning Under 6½ -150* 





Win1/24/12 7:35pm  NHL Hockey  61 Philadelphia Flyers/Florida Panthers Under 6½ -200* 





Win1/24/12 8:35pm  NHL Hockey  67 Anaheim Ducks/Dallas Stars Under 6½ -200* 





Win1/24/12 9:05pm  NHL Hockey  71 San Jose Sharks/Calgary Flames Under 6½ -235* 





Win1/24/12 9:05pm  NHL Hockey  73 Ottawa Senators/Phoenix Coyotes Under 6½ -185* 





Win1/24/12 10:05pm  NHL Hockey  75 Edmonton Oilers/Vancouver Canucks Under 6½ -195*

Islanders score a goal with 13 seconds left to send it to OT killing my parlay.
you gotta be kiddin man. same thing happened to me in the nfl years ago, sunday nighter burnt the prick. haven't parlayed more than 3 games since.
Forum: NHL Betting Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.