Posted: 9/14/2010 10:03:45 PM
This is the recipe I use all the time and it is amazing.
Buffalo Wings recipe
- 1/4 cup louisiana hot sauce
- 1 dash pepper, Ground
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayanne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings
- bleu cheese salad dressing
- vegetable oil for frying
Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
2. If the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost and dry them.
3. Put the wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly.
4. Put the wings in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes. (This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.)
5 Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees. (or a put canola oil in a big pasta pot on medium heat and wait for water to bouce off oil and make a crackling sound to know when the oil is hot enough to use.)
6. You want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely -- an inch or so deep at least. Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
7. Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
8. Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
9. But don't let them sit too long, because you want to serve the wings hot. Quickly put the wings into a large bowl.
10. Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all the wings evenly.
And then EAT. Best recipe ever!