""""WNBA GAME OF THE WEEK""""

Forum: WNBA
Author: [WNBA] Topic: """"WNBA GAME OF THE WEEK""""
44-dimes PM 44-dimes
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Quebec
 
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/14/2012 11:36:01 PM
YTD  11-16 ( -13.35 units )

5u  0-0
4u  0-0
3u  1-3
2u  4-7
1u  6-6

ATLANTA -2 ( 4 units ) Game Of The Week

One of my favorite  capping situations is fading a team coming off an outright road win as a dog. When the Sparks defeated the Sun on Sunday I immediately knew the point spread stock of this team would rise in value.
Does this mean Atlanta is undervalued at-2 or were the Sparks an overlay at +7 against the Sun ?
I'd say a little bit of both.  Sparks are having a good year at 7-1 !! But who have they beaten ?? Seattle ( 3 times ) Phoenix ( twice) without Taurasi and Tulsa ( once ) These 3 teams are a combined 3-20!!! Their most impressive win was last Sunday against the Sun but this doesn't faze me one bit. I think the Dream match up well with the Sparks. McCoughtry is virtually impossible to cover. Atlanta is probably the fastest team in the league. The game plan here is to push a fast temp and  wear down the Sparks. IF THE DREAM ARE -5 OR BETTER IN THE TURNOVER DIFFERENTIAL. THEY'LL WIN THIS GAME.

ALSO PLAYING----------
SEATTLE -1.5 ( 2 units )
WASHINGTON +6 ( 1 unit )

Good Luck
CoverLane PM CoverLane
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6903
 
CoverLane
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 12:10:54 AM
Dimes,

Best of luck sir.

CoverLane PM CoverLane
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6903
 
CoverLane
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 12:21:03 AM
You expecting a quick pace there in the Sparks vs. Dream match up?

I'm looking at the game and leaning towards the under as well. 
Budget_Baller PM Budget_Baller
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4706
California
 
Budget_Baller
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 1:25:07 AM
Hope you rebound tomorrow with your first 4 unit wager of the season!  I would like the pick a lot more if DeSouza was playing
44-dimes PM 44-dimes
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Quebec
 
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 7:07:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:

You expecting a quick pace there in the Sparks vs. Dream match up?

I'm looking at the game and leaning towards the under as well. 


A full court press doesn't necessarily mean OVER. I have no opinion on the total but it seems to me that most Dream games fall right around the number.

GL
livin2gamble PM livin2gamble
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3546
Russia
 
livin2gamble
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 5:42:01 PM
These 3 teams are a combined 3-20!!! Their most impressive win was last Sunday against the Sun

that was one of my reasons y I put LA and their , I think they will loose tomorrow,but what do I know,- Sa  beat Sea Phoenix and  Tulsa - not grreat teams either.But when Sparks won at Connecticut they proved this team is for real So many ifs for Atlanta to get a W
With you on Seattle though if they won't win tonight ---> when?
Still debating on Washington
I could started new thread but who cares too much wasted space by me

Good luck Dimes



geordie PM geordie
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1061
California
 
geordie
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 5:55:40 PM

Thanks for your post.  You're "Game Of The Week" has inspired a Dream 1st half play for me.  Like the Sparks being on the front end of a BB-hope they cruise first half a little.

 

Dream -1 1/2

1 unit

nc1capper PM nc1capper
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16348
North Carolina
 
nc1capper
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 6:06:14 PM
Dimes , what up,at what point does the mercury become the right side, have not been keeping a real close eye but looks like lots of lynx cash pouring and the spread is rising,,what's the skinny ,,,,HAMMER the OVER for sox-dodgers tonight at  5.5 , you will be glad you did
rod_steel PM rod_steel
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 96259
United States
 
rod_steel
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 8:54:36 PM
SharperThanYou PM SharperThanYou
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 460
 
SharperThanYou
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:11:11 PM
looking like 3-0 to me and great call on atlanta.up by 20 with a quarter left
MuggsyBogues PM MuggsyBogues
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 8638
Ukraine
 
MuggsyBogues
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:15:27 PM
INBOUND THE F***ING BALL, MYSTICS
MuggsyBogues PM MuggsyBogues
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 8638
Ukraine
 
MuggsyBogues
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:18:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 44-dimes:

YTD  11-16 ( -13.35 units )

5u  0-0
4u  0-0
3u  1-3
2u  4-7
1u  6-6

ATLANTA -2 ( 4 units ) Game Of The Week

One of my favorite  capping situations is fading a team coming off an outright road win as a dog. When the Sparks defeated the Sun on Sunday I immediately knew the point spread stock of this team would rise in value.
Does this mean Atlanta is undervalued at-2 or were the Sparks an overlay at +7 against the Sun ?
I'd say a little bit of both.  Sparks are having a good year at 7-1 !! But who have they beaten ?? Seattle ( 3 times ) Phoenix ( twice) without Taurasi and Tulsa ( once ) These 3 teams are a combined 3-20!!! Their most impressive win was last Sunday against the Sun but this doesn't faze me one bit. I think the Dream match up well with the Sparks. McCoughtry is virtually impossible to cover. Atlanta is probably the fastest team in the league. The game plan here is to push a fast temp and  wear down the Sparks. IF THE DREAM ARE -5 OR BETTER IN THE TURNOVER DIFFERENTIAL. THEY'LL WIN THIS GAME.

ALSO PLAYING----------
SEATTLE -1.5 ( 2 units )
WASHINGTON +6 ( 1 unit )

Good Luck


McCoughtry off the bench... cool!
MuggsyBogues PM MuggsyBogues
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 8638
Ukraine
 
MuggsyBogues
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:21:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MuggsyBogues:

INBOUND THE F***ING BALL, MYSTICS


+254 washington... hell yes; been waiting for tonight

Thank you!
lakers34kb PM lakers34kb
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 25763
Texas
 
lakers34kb
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:53:31 PM
MIKEYCEE123 PM MIKEYCEE123
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1268
 
MIKEYCEE123
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:54:43 PM
Nice call with Atlanta
I took the over but they were up so much they scored 2 pts for me final 6 min I knew my only hope was if they wanted to get to 100
Retburj13 PM Retburj13
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 30374
Vatican City
 
Retburj13
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:55:55 PM
MuggsyBogues PM MuggsyBogues
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 8638
Ukraine
 
MuggsyBogues
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:05:36 PM
Sue Bird's stats: 21 pts on 12 shots, 7 assts, 0 turnovers. Wow!

S. Bird F 32:40 9-12 3-5 0-0 +4 0 7 4 0 0 0 0 1 21

geordie PM geordie
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1061
California
 
geordie
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:09:08 PM
Congratulations 44!
evilelvis PM evilelvis
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2852
California
 
evilelvis
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:30:20 PM
Great job 44Dssssssssssssssssssssssssss


climaxdrew PM climaxdrew
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 385
United States
 
climaxdrew
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:48:15 PM

Catching fire, dimes!
44-dimes PM 44-dimes
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Quebec
 
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 11:20:38 PM
Thanks------A much needed day.

Trying to get back on track.
44-dimes PM 44-dimes
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Quebec
 
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 11:24:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MuggsyBogues:



+254 washington... hell yes; been waiting for tonight

Thank you!


8 POINTS IN THE 4TH QUARTER-----AND YOU STILL GOT THE WIN.

THIS IS A SIGN OF GOOD THINGS TO COME MB
DJMechas PM DJMechas
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 195
Venezuela
 
DJMechas
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/15/2012 11:47:48 PM
Done Right 44!!!  

44 it's the number!!! You here and Orangemen in MLB!!! 
bikemcr PM bikemcr
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 858
 
bikemcr
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/16/2012 8:48:31 AM
Hope this gets you rollin dimes . I know you killed it on this sport last year . Have not been following but was on the NBA season ... I am big into baseball betting but will be checking this out . BOL .
JEG53 PM JEG53
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 21497
California
 
JEG53
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/16/2012 3:37:32 PM
nice calls,congrats.
Forum: WNBA
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.