IND Fever vs ATL Dream Game 1 and the series

Forum: WNBA Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [WNBA] Topic: IND Fever vs ATL Dream Game 1 and the series
mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 1:39:52 PM

2011 WNBA Playoffs 5-2 (+2.3 Units)

  I like Atlanta Dream being underdog. This team has beaten in a first round of the playoffs the team that has proved to be a classic Home Team – the Sun. They did it in style and with no doubt dominated the opponent the way that even when the Sun had a lead – you knew it Dreams game. I do not think Indiana is really a that much better than the Sun. I have no doubt the Dream has a momentum able to carry them all the way to the finals. 

Atlanta to win the Series +110  5 Units

Atlanta ML Game 1  +120

tahrir2011 PM tahrir2011
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 115
 
tahrir2011
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 2:08:23 PM

Dear Mkbini, Following your tips on Livegamestips too. I also think Atlanta is going to win the series and may be even the title.

 Good Luck

theo_dreizer PM theo_dreizer
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 161
 
theo_dreizer
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 3:56:42 PM
U rock MK
BOL
pinballwizard PM pinballwizard
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 11154
 
pinballwizard
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 9/22/2011 4:02:02 PM
Mkbini how many units is gm1 worth tonightand bol?  
mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 4:33:43 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

Mkbini how many units is gm1 worth tonightand bol?  

5 on series and 1 on the game 1

GL

mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 4:36:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tahrir2011:

Dear Mkbini, Following your tips on Livegamestips too. I also think Atlanta is going to win the series and may be even the title.

 Good Luck

Thank you my friend GL to you too

 

 

 

mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 4:37:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by theo_dreizer:

U rock MK
BOL

SportsFreak69 PM SportsFreak69
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 36818
 
SportsFreak69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/22/2011 4:38:00 PM
Best of Luck
mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 4:44:39 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SportsFreak69:

Best of Luck

rod_steel PM rod_steel
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 96613
 
rod_steel
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/22/2011 4:58:38 PM
Niners13 PM Niners13
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1737
 
Niners13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/22/2011 5:00:31 PM
Seems everyone is on Atlanta now. 

This pick has to be doomed.

I'm on it too.


mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 5:21:39 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by rod_steel:

if you saw on livegamestips, I am on mercury +6.5  too. gl

mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 5:22:43 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Niners13:

Seems everyone is on Atlanta now. 

This pick has to be doomed.

I'm on it too.


GL

juliansorrel PM juliansorrel
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 268
 
juliansorrel
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 6:34:56 PM
 on series call and a double  on tonights game.
juliansorrel PM juliansorrel
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 268
 
juliansorrel
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:00:32 PM

read about your site on espn, checked it out and it totally rocks. liked your college football calls too. Best of Luck MK

Niners13 PM Niners13
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1737
 
Niners13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:06:57 PM
Game is already over.

Thanks for donating everyone. Including myself.
GoBlue77 PM GoBlue77
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 17
 
GoBlue77
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:10:09 PM
easy money...Fever take this.  surprised how many of you got suckered into ATL. 
mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:11:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Niners13:

Game is already over.

Thanks for donating everyone. Including myself.
What you mean game is over and donating you? 
mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:11:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by juliansorrel:

read about your site on espn, checked it out and it totally rocks. liked your college football calls too. Best of Luck MK

Thanks
mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:15:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GoBlue77:

easy money...Fever take this.  surprised how many of you got suckered into ATL. 

Thats what is beautiful about betting - the suspense. GL to you too. One of us will be a winner tonight and the other one loser. But next game will be a next game and martingale will come alive if you right. But I think Atlanta is too strong for Indiana
GoBlue77 PM GoBlue77
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 17
 
GoBlue77
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:20:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mkbini:


Thats what is beautiful about betting - the suspense. GL to you too. One of us will be a winner tonight and the other one loser. But next game will be a next game and martingale will come alive if you right. But I think Atlanta is too strong for Indiana


good luck to you too.  I just joined the site as i've been an avid WNBA follower this year and I just had to chime in, maybe I'm wrong but this game REALLY stood out to me as a solid investment on Indiana.  I knew everybody was going to be on ATL.
penzfan17 PM penzfan17
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1990
 
penzfan17
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:21:22 PM
Lovin the energy of the Dream.
mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:24:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by penzfan17:

Lovin the energy of the Dream.
this time they are playing from the first quarter. hope they will have second half like they are accustomed to.
mkbini PM mkbini
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1975
 
mkbini
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:26:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GoBlue77:



good luck to you too.  I just joined the site as i've been an avid WNBA follower this year and I just had to chime in, maybe I'm wrong but this game REALLY stood out to me as a solid investment on Indiana.  I knew everybody was going to be on ATL.
and for a good reason. They defeated the sun in two games including one away
Niners13 PM Niners13
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1737
 
Niners13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/22/2011 7:41:30 PM
You can get +210 if you still really like them that much....

+225...
Forum: WNBA Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.