UFC on FX 3 - Please Fade These Plays!!! :)

Forum: Mixed Martial Arts Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Mixed Martial Arts] Topic: UFC on FX 3 - Please Fade These Plays!!! :)
MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 6:40:31 PM
YTD Record:
Overall: 73-84-1, -43.40 Units ,,
UFC: 54-56-1, -35.30 Units ,,
Strikeforce: 7-7, -1.80 Units ,
Bellator: 12-21, -6.30 Units ,
Final 2011 Record: 148-132-3, +123.55 Units
Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units
Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units
 
I have never been on such an MMA capping cold streak...
 
It is probably best to fade all of these plays...
 
1.  Henry Martinez (-220) over Bernardo Magalhaes.  Risking 11 units to win 5 units.
 
2.  Jared Papazian (-135) over Dustin Pague.  Risking 4.9 units to win 3.65 units.
 
3.  Ian McCall (+132.5) over Demetrious Johnson.  Risking 4 units to win 5.3 units.
 
4.  Tim Means (-110) over Justin Salas.  Risking 3.3 units to win 3 units.
 
5.  Buddy Roberts (-108) over Caio Magalhaes.  Risking 3.25 units to win 3 units.
 
6.  Sean Pierson (+140) over Jake Hecht.  Risking 1 unit to win 1.4 units.
 
I will probably add more plays during the event tomorrow.  BOL to everyone with your plays!!!
crowat PM crowat
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1280
 
crowat
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/7/2012 7:24:17 PM
They look solid. I would parlay Martinez, Papazian and McCall =)
sharpstick PM sharpstick
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8523
 
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 7:38:22 PM
ctm1985 PM ctm1985
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1878
 
ctm1985
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/7/2012 8:20:50 PM
Time for the big play to cash I'm on a few of these guys, GL mr
boberts427 PM boberts427
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4934
 
boberts427
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/7/2012 8:31:16 PM
it's a hard card to cap
MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:10:20 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by crowat:

They look solid. I would parlay Martinez, Papazian and McCall =)

That would be quite the payout if it were to cash!

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:17:55 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by sharpstick:

Are you betting anything on this card (other than Mighty Mouse)?

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:19:11 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ctm1985:

Time for the big play to cash I'm on a few of these guys, GL mr

I have not cashed a 10 unit plays since February in MMA!!!

Can you f*ck*ng believe that?!?  I think I cashed practically every 10 unit play last year...

If this one does not cash I am seriously going to lose it...

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:20:07 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by boberts427:

it's a hard card to cap

Actually, I think this is one of the easiest cards to cap in quite a long time.  I am very confident that I am going to have an awsome night!!! 

sharpstick PM sharpstick
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8523
 
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:22:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MR219:

Are you betting anything on this card (other than Mighty Mouse)?


A few other things really small.  Likely Salas, if I can find +125 or higher (which seems doubtful now), and looking in Baczynski.
MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:39:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:


A few other things really small.  Likely Salas, if I can find +125 or higher (which seems doubtful now), and looking in Baczynski.

I will likely play Baczynski at some point tomorrow as well. 

Means is going to kill Salas...  I was high on Salas based on all the top prospect reports and played him fairly heavily in his UFC debut, but after seeing him stink out the joint and barely winning that fight, there is no way I am betting on his again anytime soon against anyone with any takedown defense.

sharpstick PM sharpstick
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8523
 
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:47:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MR219:

I will likely play Baczynski at some point tomorrow as well. 

Means is going to kill Salas...  I was high on Salas based on all the top prospect reports and played him fairly heavily in his UFC debut, but after seeing him stink out the joint and barely winning that fight, there is no way I am betting on his again anytime soon against anyone with any takedown defense.


For a prospect just jumping onto the big scene his last 3 wins are fairly impressive.  Much more so than Means.  Training with the right group of people as well to see a huge improvement.  As far as I know Means trains out of his garage.  

HUGE difference between stuffing Bernardo Magalahes shots compared to Salas's.... that's if Salas doesn't blast him standing early.  
sawman PM sawman
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 5100
 
sawman
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:02:30 AM
love your confidence this week and will be following some of your advice.... I'm rootin for you bud!!
sharpstick PM sharpstick
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8523
 
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:26:13 AM
Officially no play on Salas for me.  The good price is just gone.

Will be rooting for Means for you.  
deserted PM deserted
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 685
 
deserted
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:18:06 PM
Gl on your plays! Stay confident in your picks! Sports bettings is a marathon not a sprint ( but you know that) , Like the picks!
Qncyk1 PM Qncyk1
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1238
 
Qncyk1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:46:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:


For a prospect just jumping onto the big scene his last 3 wins are fairly impressive.  Much more so than Means.  Training with the right group of people as well to see a huge improvement.  As far as I know Means trains out of his garage.  

HUGE difference between stuffing Bernardo Magalahes shots compared to Salas's.... that's if Salas doesn't blast him standing early.  

means trains out of fit nhb. not exactly greg jackson but definately not a garage.

tailing mccall. i think the 25-pound weight gain is going to help him in a three round fight.

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:48:40 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by sawman:

love your confidence this week and will be following some of your advice.... I'm rootin for you bud!!

Thanks Sawman!!!  I am desperate for one of my +15 unit type of nights!!!

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:49:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

Officially no play on Salas for me.  The good price is just gone.

Will be rooting for Means for you.  

Thanks Sharp!!! Go Means Go!!!

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:50:29 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by deserted:

Gl on your plays! Stay confident in your picks! Sports bettings is a marathon not a sprint ( but you know that) , Like the picks!

Thanks, and you are right!!!

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:51:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Qncyk1:

means trains out of fit nhb. not exactly greg jackson but definately not a garage.

tailing mccall. i think the 25-pound weight gain is going to help him in a three round fight.

For a guy that does not train at an "elite" gym, he definitely has some solid skill!

I was happy to see McCall money flow in today...Not that it means anything in the grand scheme of things...

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:54:01 PM

UPDATED CARD:

I am adding a small degen parlay.  I might add more plays as the night progresses:

1. Henry Martinez (-220) over Bernardo Magalhaes. Risking 11 units to win 5 units.
 
2. Jared Papazian (-135) over Dustin Pague. Risking 4.9 units to win 3.65 units.
 
3. Ian McCall (+132.5) over Demetrious Johnson. Risking 4 units to win 5.3 units.
 
4. Tim Means (-110) over Justin Salas. Risking 3.3 units to win 3 units.
 
5. Buddy Roberts (-108) over Caio Magalhaes. Risking 3.25 units to win 3 units.
 
6. Sean Pierson (+140) over Jake Hecht. Risking 1 unit to win 1.4 units.
 
7.  Parlay of Mike Pyle over Josh Neer, Scott Jorgensen over Eddie Wineland and Mike Pierce over Carlos Eduardo Rocha.  Risking 0.7 units to win 1.5 units.
MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 6:03:14 PM

Finally, a big play cashes!!!    I was so nervous when the judges read the scores, as I thought Bernardo Magalhaes won the 2nd and 3rd rounds...

sawman PM sawman
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 5100
 
sawman
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 6:10:20 PM

nice to be on the good side of a "bad" decision for oce!

congrats... let's keep it goin

MR219 PM MR219
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6706
 
MR219
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 6:11:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sawman:

nice to be on the good side of a "bad" decision for oce!

congrats... let's keep it goin

No kidding!!! Let's call it the Greg Jackson factor...

sawman PM sawman
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 5100
 
sawman
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/8/2012 6:40:31 PM
i thought he had a chance, but kissed the $ goodbye basically. What judge saw it as 30-27 Martinez??? wow, that was bad
Forum: Mixed Martial Arts Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.