Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 7 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: A 15 YEAR PATH IN SPORTS GAMBLING
KktdocT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 63474
Location: United Kingdom
#51
Posted: 1/24/2012 12:25:05 AM
have we decided on the Pats or the Giants yet?  i'm getting sleepy.
quote
Bodogjoe
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bodogjoe
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 926
Location:
#52
Posted: 1/24/2012 1:07:29 AM
listen....theres ONE  MAJOR   RULE....and   IF YOU CAN COME CLOSE TO DOING THIS  YOU LL   HAVE  FUN AND MAKE   SOME....MONEY............DON T  PLAY WHAT YOU CAN T AFORD!!
quote
dendogg55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8875
Location: Italy
#53
Posted: 1/24/2012 2:01:47 AM
[Quote: Originally Posted by onebrokebloke]

In my opinion, every man that has engaged himself into a life of competitiveness will always be attracted to his/her own opinion on the outcome of a sport they have played. Or, if even if they have'nt played sports but have a love for them, think they know them deeper than most because that love alone has a certain spot they hold close to themselves. My own experiences hopefully reaches out to the younger guys that 'think they know everything' in this 'business'.

First, it needs to be known that this is only a business for the rich, (obviously) or people that provide information professionally. Illegal business is not considered 'business', but, here in New England it is certainly that. I have seen cops overlook crimes commited in mom-and-pops stores on behalf of what they themselves may have coming to them; I have a new set of front teeth trying to enforce a debt the man was'nt too keene on paying. I'm not proud but I've done everything to sitting in a man's house for 3 day's while his wife waited for em, to collecting cards for men that never paid me. I've had my own mothers' phone ring on a bet I made against the due I owed my superior....

I have more stories than most of you 21-25 year old's think you have. When I converted this into a hobby instead of a business things have gotten better. What, do you think you're bookie is gonna keep answering his phone if you're killin' it? He'll take time off and wait for you to get anxious. He knows what you normally bet so he waits. I used to get INSTUCTED to say a O/U was 37 when it wa actually 47 against the guys I knew would just PAY!! even if they knew they were right!!

Play small fellas otherwise you are not going to bull-garbage me. I've seen guys remortgage their houses and make excuses only druggies make...Even if you get in the scene and THINK you're a dawg the only avenue is violence to get to what you think is a damn dream...

Vegas crushes everyone in this and stop making this what you think is a business...make it a hobby...get a little online account and a little hot girl and be happy with what you have..otherwise, spend your first 8 years like I did...

 

 

[/Quote

]Dude who are trying to impress? This is the same guy who made a thread telling me to go F myself and that I need my A$$ kicked and that I was a redneck....... all because I disagreeded with his good ol Pats. Regardless of his history, he is trying to impress anyone that will listen with his 21-24 something talk and the hot girl bullsh$t. Sounds like this topic needs to go in general discussion and not an NFL thread. No one cares dude. Your picking battles with random folks trying to impress somebody.

Best of Luck to all, even this guy trying to make light of his BullSH$T!!!!

 

quote
dendogg55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8875
Location: Italy
#54
Posted: 1/24/2012 2:06:16 AM

 

I just want attention , listen to my story everyone I am such a success, not to mention I have the cops in my back pocket.

quote
mainmanmainman2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4309
Location: Antarctica
#55
Posted: 1/24/2012 2:08:59 AM
as long as you guys dont use the word "square" you are good in my book.
quote
GunShard
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Intertops |
GunShard
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1315
Location: United States
#56
Posted: 1/24/2012 4:28:41 AM

Well said.

I am a low stakes gambler. I started gambling in 2009. Every gambler should bet low and take this as a hobby as you mentioned.

quote
ronwoodjzs send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ronwoodjzs
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2051
Location: Armenia
#57
Posted: 1/24/2012 5:05:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

excuse me...?...I am 6 years removed from it and ya it was the heat that got me out.

2 years ago I finally knew I was clean when I had to change my phone number for the 3rd time and noone rang it. If YOU know what I'm talking about the threat of violence is almost as effective as getting violent.

Hurting someone keeps em from working and working is how they pay you...a very difficult paradox




I really need to know, what the  is for the violence factor.    1 dime 0r 50 dimes, or 100k.  Because violence in sports gambling is gone.   There is to much money in it to be violent.  Might be talking, but actual violence is virtually extinct. 
quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#58
Posted: 1/24/2012 7:14:55 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ronwoodjzs:




I really need to know, what the  is for the violence factor.    1 dime 0r 50 dimes, or 100k.  Because violence in sports gambling is gone.   There is to much money in it to be violent.  Might be talking, but actual violence is virtually extinct. 

5k or more were the one's that basically fucked themselves although there is no 'mark' on it ...you're dead right it is basically extinct and thats the reason I said this is joke...An assault charge or worse is not worth the money I was making...people understand that and just basically say to themselves, 'you're going to have to wait for the money'..I was the one that got attacked a few times (thus,'4 new teeth') on THEIR property and basically could do nothing or I knew the cops would arrest ME...those people I didnt have to deal with after

As to the cops thing someone mentioned...I didnt have them in my back pocket..?...a guy that was in the business was robbed several times and the cops did nothing because they knew what he was doing..he owned a small store

Definately not trying to brag if people think that I dont give a garbage..I mean, I got fucked in the end so ya I'm no Al freakin Capone..I just saw how it can ruin very regular peoples' lives and how it can get a horrible start to someone's who is young and those are the ones I wrote the damn thing for. As I reread it, it was a poor job of writing...I'll admit that but the point is where it can take a guy and/or his family.

I say have the bookie text you back the line you bet whether its a side or total because a tactic used is the simple, 'you didnt say that' bullshit or 'the line moved' and we did it to people we thought were dead beats and were gonna darn us anyways. People that were late on paying were a dead ringer for ones that won't pay you in the long run....

I think the emergence of being able to have online accounts has made it change. I think this does nothing for the addiction though.The good thing about it though is people won't come and find you. Also, the economy diving took way too much money out of the eqation. Tradesman, fisherman, small business owners, college kids, etc. were mostly the one's friggin up their lives.

Bragging..hehe..if anything I'm making myself very vulnerable but hell I can't get busted for what happened years ago....to that, I am out!!

 

 

quote
WholeInOne send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
WholeInOne
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 176
Location:
#59
Posted: 1/24/2012 7:33:01 AM

are you done?  now after all that ranting can you please put your pick and tell us who is going to win.........thats about the only way you will get respect around here..........darn all this bullshit about sitting in someones kitchen to collect money.....in sports gambling it doesn't matter if your 25 or 90.........if you can read you can be succesfull at this........wagering on a side or total is about research, comon sense, picking your spots and information gathering........one thing i learned thru the years.........if you know your sport whether is the nfl, nba, mlb, tennis or synchronize swimming........the least amount of games you wager throughout the week or month, etc........that more chances you have to keep your bankroll intact.........so go head on with that bullshit and give us a heads up on who "WE THE PEOPLE" can put our money on come Feb 5th..........

quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#60
Posted: 1/24/2012 7:58:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WholeInOne:

are you done?  now after all that ranting can you please put your pick and tell us who is going to win.........thats about the only way you will get respect around here..........darn all this bullshit about sitting in someones kitchen to collect money.....in sports gambling it doesn't matter if your 25 or 90.........if you can read you can be succesfull at this........wagering on a side or total is about research, comon sense, picking your spots and information gathering........one thing i learned thru the years.........if you know your sport whether is the nfl, nba, mlb, tennis or synchronize swimming........the least amount of games you wager throughout the week or month, etc........that more chances you have to keep your bankroll intact.........so go head on with that bullshit and give us a heads up on who "WE THE PEOPLE" can put our money on come Feb 5th..........

Actually it was the living room and it was quite an awkward situation...

But,ya I think I'm done unless someone else has a question..

I'm betting the UNDER because I dont have any idea who's gonna win the game and I'm a Patriots fan so I certainly aint pickin the Giants...the game earlier this year was 0-0 at halftime and then both teams started to get rolling. In the Super Bowl in 2007 there was basically no offense. I'm sayin screw it and show me both these teams WILL actually put the points up...Also, both of these teams schematically seem to be able to create turnovers and kill drives...

quote
Mkuhi send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Mkuhi
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1162
Location:
#61
Posted: 1/24/2012 8:12:00 AM

ahhh good ol covers bitching---sportsbetting is like taking drugs.  For some people it never becomes a problem and people would actually say "do this I had a great time."  However, for other people the drug is overpowering and they do stupid things and really screw up their lives.

As a 26 year old I take no offense to onebrokebloke's comments.  

I started gambling witht he ponies then transferred to online poker where I was able to make good money.  However, I had problems with drinking and not paying attention to my limits and ruined some very nice bankrolls that could have made me lots of money.

The good thing though is that those losses convinced me to stay in school and get a real job.  What I came to realize is that Vegas does not "EAT UP" everyone and take everyone's money.  Degenerates who gamble everyday will eventually lose in the long run and those people have problems.  However, I really believe you can make a "LIVING" gambling.  The only catch is don't be suprised when you are working 60 hours a week whether it be grinding at the poker table or reviewing hours of stats to grind all year to be up say 100 units.

The issue here is do you want to make money doing something legit, like being a teacher and helping kids like yourself who need help, or do you want to be a gambler, sweating every game and blah blah blah in hopes to be the one percenters who make it rich.

Remember Phil Ivey is balling now, but he did spend nights under the AC boardwalk and his waking hours traveling to and from New Bruns to AC by bus and horus on the poker table.

quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#62
Posted: 1/24/2012 9:00:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mkuhi:

ahhh good ol covers bitching---sportsbetting is like taking drugs.  For some people it never becomes a problem and people would actually say "do this I had a great time."  However, for other people the drug is overpowering and they do stupid things and really screw up their lives.

As a 26 year old I take no offense to onebrokebloke's comments.  

I started gambling witht he ponies then transferred to online poker where I was able to make good money.  However, I had problems with drinking and not paying attention to my limits and ruined some very nice bankrolls that could have made me lots of money.

The good thing though is that those losses convinced me to stay in school and get a real job.  What I came to realize is that Vegas does not "EAT UP" everyone and take everyone's money.  Degenerates who gamble everyday will eventually lose in the long run and those people have problems.  However, I really believe you can make a "LIVING" gambling.  The only catch is don't be suprised when you are working 60 hours a week whether it be grinding at the poker table or reviewing hours of stats to grind all year to be up say 100 units.

The issue here is do you want to make money doing something legit, like being a teacher and helping kids like yourself who need help, or do you want to be a gambler, sweating every game and blah blah blah in hopes to be the one percenters who make it rich.

Remember Phil Ivey is balling now, but he did spend nights under the AC boardwalk and his waking hours traveling to and from New Bruns to AC by bus and horus on the poker table.

You know I have all day and am out of work so whatever...it's the reason I posted it too..too much time on my damn hands...hmmm

To you Mkuhi I appreciate YOUR honesty and thats all I was trying to be was honest...

Poker is a different story I think that that would be easier to make a living on. Betting sports also I think can be done and the sharp people around town we would'nt take bet's from after a while..they killed it too often...or shall I say we stopped answering the phone..I would say this is 5 of 100 people though (5%)..this is where being in Vegas or having an online account helps also, they won't ignore you..

I personally have kids so I can't take the risk of an interception, fumble, or penalty ruining what is INCOME for me and in support of my children. As you said, there are finer things in life that I personally enjoy more than this. Almost like the guy in 'Rounders' who said, 'I have kids who hafta eat..I can't chase a dream'. But, I have a strong passion for football and I do this for a hobby.

 

 

 

 

quote
MJ2345
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MJ2345
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4729
Location:
#63
Posted: 1/24/2012 10:00:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

Actually it was the living room and it was quite an awkward situation...

But,ya I think I'm done unless someone else has a question..

I'm betting the UNDER because I dont have any idea who's gonna win the game and I'm a Patriots fan so I certainly aint pickin the Giants...the game earlier this year was 0-0 at halftime and then both teams started to get rolling. In the Super Bowl in 2007 there was basically no offense. I'm sayin screw it and show me both these teams WILL actually put the points up...Also, both of these teams schematically seem to be able to create turnovers and kill drives...



Turnovers can also create points and this game will not be 0-0 at half.

Not many books left in our area they have all closed.Its not as easy  for the books to win since internet.It used to be automatic 20 years ago with the more info its a tougher time more people are winning than ever b4
quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#64
Posted: 1/24/2012 10:50:17 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MJ2345:



Turnovers can also create points and this game will not be 0-0 at half.

Not many books left in our area they have all closed.Its not as easy  for the books to win since internet.It used to be automatic 20 years ago with the more info its a tougher time more people are winning than ever b4

I agree turnovers can certainly lead to points but the drive-killing ability they have does'nt necessarily mean they will.

Gronkowski's injury status is so up in the air yet important to this game I think that needs to be considered too. Belichick wont disclose it obvioulsy but a high ankle sprain is a 2-4 week injury usually and sometimes more...if he is only used as a decoy the Gmen will spot it early and that might be worth 7 points alone...55 is alot of points and it's not exactly NO/Detroit...close but not exactly

....ya still books up here since the oddsmakers got on top of the Patriots they hafta consider value in that. Don't know dont care. I would call Boston if I wanted that route but I'm online too. About 40% of the money was Pats money back then so when they did'nt cover it was sweet music. I remember juicin the lines up to 1.5 points in those games sometimes though because they were killin spreads back then......GL MJ

quote
dendogg55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8875
Location: Italy
#65
Posted: 1/24/2012 12:12:04 PM
 I remember juicin the lines up to 1.5 points in those games sometimes though because they were killin spreads back then......
quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#66
Posted: 1/24/2012 12:51:53 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dendogg55:

 I remember juicin the lines up to 1.5 points in those games sometimes though because they were killin spreads back then......

dendogg handicap the super bowl for us since you're such a genious you chubby fool....

can you do that or what?....it's not the NBA forum it's the NFL

but you love being here so let's see what you got

quote
dendogg55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8875
Location: Italy
#67
Posted: 1/24/2012 3:05:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

dendogg handicap the super bowl for us since you're such a genious you chubby fool....

can you do that or what?....it's not the NBA forum it's the NFL

but you love being here so let's see what you got

 

 

Alright here we go again tuff guy with your so-called using your words....online road rage

 

You and your 150 bet on your team lost along with all four of your other bets. You big time bro.

 

You take your -3.5 for the Pats and I will take the Giants Tuff Guy +3.5.

Since your such a big timer with your bullsh$T stories like your some kind of advice giver you can have the Pats -3 since the line sits at that tuff guy.

I will cap the game real soon for you you loose lipped girl. Now STFU with your wise talking jive behind like you done so much dirt and lived to tell about it and how everyone can learn so much from you. Your just Lucky you can remember the good ol days. Best of Luck with that.  

quote
dendogg55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8875
Location: Italy
#68
Posted: 1/24/2012 3:21:47 PM

Oh yeah and God Bless the Giants you spinless girl.

 

quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#69
Posted: 1/24/2012 3:23:41 PM

.....maybe you need to lay off the dirt..or crack...

I'll make a deal with you...plant some of your smack in a guys gas recipricol...you know when you flip open the lid to pump your gas?...I'll give you 3k to plant smack there and I'll tell a flip to call the PD on his behind...he owes me $6700 and thats MY MONEY....take a bus from hmmm lets see dennis...I'm guessin Buffalo and I'll pay you when you get in Portland Maine the whole thing so long as I can watch you do it....how bout that 'tuff guy'

.....

 

quote
mrquija27 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com |
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2628
Location: Michigan
#70
Posted: 1/24/2012 3:35:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

In my opinion, every man that has engaged himself into a life of competitiveness will always be attracted to his/her own opinion on the outcome of a sport they have played. Or, if even if they have'nt played sports but have a love for them, think they know them deeper than most because that love alone has a certain spot they hold close to themselves. My own experiences hopefully reaches out to the younger guys that 'think they know everything' in this 'business'.

First, it needs to be known that this is only a business for the rich, (obviously) or people that provide information professionally. Illegal business is not considered 'business', but, here in New England it is certainly that. I have seen cops overlook crimes commited in mom-and-pops stores on behalf of what they themselves may have coming to them; I have a new set of front teeth trying to enforce a debt the man was'nt too keene on paying. I'm not proud but I've done everything to sitting in a man's house for 3 day's while his wife waited for em, to collecting cards for men that never paid me. I've had my own mothers' phone ring on a bet I made against the due I owed my superior....

I have more stories than most of you 21-25 year old's think you have. When I converted this into a hobby instead of a business things have gotten better. What, do you think you're bookie is gonna keep answering his phone if you're killin' it? He'll take time off and wait for you to get anxious. He knows what you normally bet so he waits. I used to get INSTUCTED to say a O/U was 37 when it wa actually 47 against the guys I knew would just PAY!! even if they knew they were right!!

Play small fellas otherwise you are not going to bull-garbage me. I've seen guys remortgage their houses and make excuses only druggies make...Even if you get in the scene and THINK you're a dawg the only avenue is violence to get to what you think is a damn dream...

Vegas crushes everyone in this and stop making this what you think is a business...make it a hobby...get a little online account and a little hot girl and be happy with what you have..otherwise, spend your first 8 years like I did...

 

 

Dude straight up.  I started doing this garbage last year for real and I feel like I have already learned what your trying to say.  It dont take a rocket science to figure out anything when you put your mind to it. 

First off I respectively think your an idiot for getting in all those situations.  Its not the innevitable if we gamble.  It just happen to a few who have zero self control.  Sorry sounds like you fall into this category.

So on the real people, you can disregard this entire post if you do 2 things.

1.  Only darn with people who can trust to pay or pay out and or dont let anyone you dont trust to pay or pay out get above/below a certain limit.

2. MONEY MANAGEMENT you Fing IDIOT!!!!  This would have solved all your problems and if you havent figured out this is more important than making picks over 8 years or whatever then give up dude!!!

Seriously man common!  Be real, you fucked up bigger than most somehow someway.  I mean really you got your teeth kicked in because of this???  Seriously dude, you dont have a clue so time to get the darn out.  NO AMOUNT OF MONEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT IS WAS WORTH HAVING YOUR TEETH KICKED IN!  LIKE

quote
dendogg55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8875
Location: Italy
#71
Posted: 1/24/2012 3:38:12 PM

I am done with you, you are a waste of time.

I am done responding to someone that doesn't make any sense at all.

I am a wiser man and have no more time for online beefs.

I will still cap the game soon win or lose on my own accord, but I am done.

quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#72
Posted: 1/24/2012 3:57:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dendogg55:

I am done with you, you are a waste of time.

I am done responding to someone that doesn't make any sense at all.

I am a wiser man and have no more time for online beefs.

I will still cap the game soon win or lose on my own accord, but I am done.

It was actually a punch Dennis and I actually have nicer teeth from it. A darn up?..I was on the other side of the book dude. I received 5% of around a 30k take every week and only got taken at the end. It's not a way to live. Finding people is not hard to do and I don't threaten people I just don't wanna be fucked with like you don't. I HAVE BEEN OUT and you have constantly reminded me that I need to apparantly feel 'tuff'...

Go look back at your posts I apologized to you long ago; Sometimes men apologize when their not even sorry. I'm not saying I did'nt mean it I'm saying just don't bother me. If you're the man you say you are do not do this....Again, I'm sorry if I offended you...GL 2 U...

quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#73
Posted: 1/24/2012 4:09:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mrquija27:

Dude straight up.  I started doing this garbage last year for real and I feel like I have already learned what your trying to say.  It dont take a rocket science to figure out anything when you put your mind to it. 

First off I respectively think your an idiot for getting in all those situations.  Its not the innevitable if we gamble.  It just happen to a few who have zero self control.  Sorry sounds like you fall into this category.

So on the real people, you can disregard this entire post if you do 2 things.

1.  Only darn with people who can trust to pay or pay out and or dont let anyone you dont trust to pay or pay out get above/below a certain limit.

2. MONEY MANAGEMENT you Fing IDIOT!!!!  This would have solved all your problems and if you havent figured out this is more important than making picks over 8 years or whatever then give up dude!!!

Seriously man common!  Be real, you fucked up bigger than most somehow someway.  I mean really you got your teeth kicked in because of this???  Seriously dude, you dont have a clue so time to get the darn out.  NO AMOUNT OF MONEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT IS WAS WORTH HAVING YOUR TEETH KICKED IN!  LIKE

wow I sent dennis half of the garbage based off your dumb behind....lol...wow ...  where the hell did you come from....

this turned into something it shouldnt have.........I own it...I'm sorry for it

quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5241
Location: United States
#74
Posted: 1/24/2012 4:14:29 PM
Bloke.

You say you are a writer?

You must have some photos of your boss sucking off a horse, because you might be the most illiterate person I've ever come across in my life. 
quote
onebrokebloke send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
onebrokebloke
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 508
Location: Maine
#75
Posted: 1/24/2012 4:28:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:

Bloke.

You say you are a writer?

You must have some photos of your boss sucking off a horse, because you might be the most illiterate person I've ever come across in my life. 

Buddy, what I do for a living now is better than the former. I'm not so sure an editor resides in this forum. Allow me to make the announcement now, PLEASE edit my gambling stories.

Structured writing does not reside here earthWake; you structured waste of life. Therefore, I owe an edited version to noone due to the loose structure in-and-of-itself, here, in this forum. 'Know yourself', as the Irish say.

............onebrokebloke

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 7 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.