I miss Peyton Manning!!!

Forum: NFL Betting Page 5 of 10 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: I miss Peyton Manning!!!
remdaddy21 PM remdaddy21
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1343
 
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#101
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:29:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Killer_B:

I don't miss Mr. October, the best regular season dome qb ever. 

He looked like Farve against Giants in the NFC Championship game when it went into o.t. He had just had enough and looked old just like Mr. October's last pass. The only thing that was missing was the coffee cup. Why Mr. October would select Denver knowing he'd end up playing outdoors in the cold come playoff time is a mystery to me.

 

Well said

AnthonyStarks PM AnthonyStarks
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3746
 
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#102
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:37:04 AM
remdaddy and killer b lol i don't even have the words
remdaddy21 PM remdaddy21
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1343
 
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#103
Posted: 2/5/2013 9:50:00 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by AnthonyStarks:

remdaddy and killer b lol i don't even have the words

 

I was wrong, or my bad should do

AnthonyStarks PM AnthonyStarks
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3746
 
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#104
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:37:38 AM
lol
remdaddy21 PM remdaddy21
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1343
 
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#105
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:02:51 PM
See ya next year
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#106
Posted: 10/20/2013 9:07:31 PM
Just found this gem, your welcome gents. Where is Tony Stark?
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#107
Posted: 10/20/2013 9:10:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

You can suck my left nut when Eli smacks his big brother in the super bowl next year.  Peyton can handle the cold, box.  

{x} thread delivers
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#108
Posted: 10/20/2013 11:40:32 PM
Boss
remdaddy21 PM remdaddy21
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1343
 
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#109
Posted: 10/23/2013 3:38:58 AM
Still stand by what I said...Peyton great in the regular season but when playoff time comes he usually folds like a table. I will take his brother any day of the week when it comes to the playoffs and Eli obviously won't be there this year,but next year is a different story.
shamuu PM shamuu
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 519
 
shamuu
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#110
Posted: 10/23/2013 11:04:22 AM
where you been cuzzinnnnnnn,,,
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#111
Posted: 10/27/2013 7:22:28 PM
This # 18 guy is good....
GreenGinho PM GreenGinho
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1124
 
GreenGinho
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#112
Posted: 10/27/2013 7:25:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by remdaddy21:

Still stand by what I said...Peyton great in the regular season but when playoff time comes he usually folds like a table. I will take his brother any day of the week when it comes to the playoffs and Eli obviously won't be there this year,but next year is a different story.

Why do we have to read things like this??
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#113
Posted: 10/27/2013 9:33:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GreenGinho:


Why do we have to read things like this??
+1
AnthonyStarks PM AnthonyStarks
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3746
 
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#114
Posted: 11/10/2013 6:16:20 PM
Hello my friends

Fresh out of prison (again), and back on the boards. I look forward to making some plays and sharing insight with you all. 

Unfortunately I have not been able to enjoy a lot of these games from the comfort of my own home. How about that Peyton Manning though?
AnthonyStarks PM AnthonyStarks
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3746
 
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#115
Posted: 11/10/2013 6:17:00 PM
Shamuu wassup cuzzzzzzzin
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#116
Posted: 11/10/2013 6:22:19 PM
remdaddy21 PM remdaddy21
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1343
 
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#117
Posted: 11/10/2013 11:22:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GreenGinho:


Why do we have to read things like this??



You have to read them to get the real perspective you Buick commercial watching-Papa John viewing-Directv propaganda machine that the media has made Peyton out to be. He is a great regular season qb, but when the playoffs come around you can bet he will get the same happy feet he gets year after year. See the problem with Peyton is he does put in a great deal of work watching film and studying the game, but when it comes to do-or-die situations with the best of the best...well his throat tightens up a little and Mr Manning starts to choke. At some point he needs to be held accountable for the post season. We all know his coaches would be.
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#118
Posted: 11/11/2013 3:27:46 PM
you seriously need help man
shamuu PM shamuu
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 519
 
shamuu
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#119
Posted: 11/11/2013 6:18:04 PM

call me cuzzinnnnnn,,314-749-6565   miss u big time cuzzinnnnn

 

 

remdaddy21 PM remdaddy21
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1343
 
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#120
Posted: 11/12/2013 12:31:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ArnoldRothstein:

you seriously need help man

 

Why did I get something wrong? Everything I said was accurate. He'll get you to the dance every year, but he's not going to perform when he gets there.

remdaddy21 PM remdaddy21
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1343
 
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#121
Posted: 11/12/2013 12:57:14 AM
I mean the more I think about this the more I'm getting pissed that I actually have to defend myself. Peyton Manning career playoff record 9-11, are you freaking kidding me 9-11? Did you clowns that are vehemently defending him already forget that the top seeded, yes that's right the TOP SEEDED, Broncos lost to the Ravens who by the way were 9.5 point underdogs to the Broncos just last season? And by the way since we are mentioning a first round loss by Mr. Manning lets not leave out the fact that he has EIGHT one and done in the playoffs, yes that's right EIGHT! You really can't see a pattern here? This guy has unquestionably one of the best records all time in the REGULAR season and below .500 in the playoffs with an extremely large sample size. He's played 20 games in the post season and it will be at least 21 after this year that's an entire season and going on half of another and he has had some really good teams. Not all of them, but over half of them. Do any of you that think he's the man really think that Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, or Drew Brees would have ended the same way with those teams, because I don't. That's why I can't put him with the all-time elites, because he doesn't get the job done when it really counts. He's won the championship the one year in which, in my opinion, everything lined up for his team. They played a below Super Bowl caliber Bears team, but in fairness they did beat New England to get there and that is the highlight of his entire playoff career. In the NFL you have to execute to win games, and special or elite players find a way to do that on the biggest stage. Nobody is going to win every time, but no one is going to be considered great when they can't even do it half the time either.
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#122
Posted: 11/13/2013 4:52:49 PM
Dude there are way more people on the team then just the QB, there not one single instance besides when he threw the pick six in the Super Bowl where he single handedly cost his team a playoff game. Even in that game I mentioned the defense put him in a bad position.
ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#123
Posted: 11/13/2013 4:55:39 PM
Remdaddy why do you think it is that you are the only person who feels that way? If it was an issue how come no one has ever addressed it? How come when he was coming off a potentially career ending neck surgery every team who could afford to tried to court him? Including teams with good qbs? Could it be because you are insane or way off base? You do know that there are 53 guys on a football team right? You do know that the colts are the only team to win the Super Bowl with a defense letting up over 100+ yards a game?

ArnoldRothstein PM ArnoldRothstein
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 519
 
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#124
Posted: 11/13/2013 5:00:49 PM
Tom Brady won more with more, the only stacked team Peyton has ever been on is this and last years denver team. Last years playoff loss was because of blown coverage, Raheem Moore is his name, did you watch the game? Did you realize coach fox kept it conservative at the end instead of going for a first down? Did you see flacco throw that bomb and the blown coverage? I'm just not seeing how this is number 18s fault. You are aware that he only plays OFFENSE. THERE IS A WHOLE OTHER SIDE, IT IS CALLED DEFENSE. WOULD YOU PREFER HE PLAY BOTH SIDES? I could seriously sit here and go over every single one and done game he had in the playoffs, two were very early in his career and the one in against the chargers was not a great game. Other than that man I dunno where your going with this. Lol you compared him to Brady and Bree's and Rodgers? He won it all with less then all of them did. Less talent. He only has had equal or greater talent this year and last year. You are insane. I am done close thread
sunster19 PM sunster19
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 281
 
sunster19
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#125
Posted: 11/13/2013 5:30:26 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by remdaddy21:

I mean the more I think about this the more I'm getting pissed that I actually have to defend myself. Peyton Manning career playoff record 9-11, are you freaking kidding me 9-11? Did you clowns that are vehemently defending him already forget that the top seeded, yes that's right the TOP SEEDED, Broncos lost to the Ravens who by the way were 9.5 point underdogs to the Broncos just last season? And by the way since we are mentioning a first round loss by Mr. Manning lets not leave out the fact that he has EIGHT one and done in the playoffs, yes that's right EIGHT! You really can't see a pattern here? This guy has unquestionably one of the best records all time in the REGULAR season and below .500 in the playoffs with an extremely large sample size. He's played 20 games in the post season and it will be at least 21 after this year that's an entire season and going on half of another and he has had some really good teams. Not all of them, but over half of them. Do any of you that think he's the man really think that Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, or Drew Brees would have ended the same way with those teams, because I don't. That's why I can't put him with the all-time elites, because he doesn't get the job done when it really counts. He's won the championship the one year in which, in my opinion, everything lined up for his team. They played a below Super Bowl caliber Bears team, but in fairness they did beat New England to get there and that is the highlight of his entire playoff career. In the NFL you have to execute to win games, and special or elite players find a way to do that on the biggest stage. Nobody is going to win every time, but no one is going to be considered great when they can't even do it half the time either.

100% agree

Forum: NFL Betting Page 5 of 10 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.