Hey Guys...Tim Tebow Still Sucks

Forum: NFL Betting Page 109 of 115 «  107 108 109 110 111   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Hey Guys...Tim Tebow Still Sucks
bejabbers PM bejabbers
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 735
Pennsylvania
 
bejabbers
Participation Meter
quote#2701
Posted: 1/16/2012 8:49:14 AM

And then just imagine:   unsupervised praying will infect the entire league! You'll have guys praying all over the place.  Soon, MVP will stand for Most Valuable Prayer.   Players will carry bibles instead of playbooks and refuse to play on Sundays, a day of worship. Is this what you want?  I think not.  Stiff penalties MUST be enforced to ward off such indisgressions before they rage out of control. 

Eventually, college players from religious schools like Notre Dame will dominate the draft.  Players will be selected on their ability to kneel and pray.  Is this not sacrilige?

I can see the danger signals flashing left and right; the seeds of disaster attempting to sprout.

Iron_horse PM Iron_horse
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1256
South Carolina
 
Iron_horse
Participation Meter
quote#2702
Posted: 1/16/2012 8:51:44 AM
My son said Tim Tebow can't throw a football, and my son will be graduate in May at USC Shool of Medicine.
vegasslim PM vegasslim
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1473
 
vegasslim
Participation Meter
quote#2703
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:00:53 AM
well congrats to your son!
Ducati PM Ducati
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3181
Vietnam
 
Ducati
Participation Meter
quote#2704
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:02:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bejabbers:

If players are permitted to pray on the field what's to prevent someone from expressing his political beliefs and carrying a placard or a sandwish board  that says, "Vote for Gingrich"?  Religion and politics cannot be separated.  If one is allowed without a penalty the other should be, too.

And what about the rights of those athiests?  Must we ignore their God given right not to be tormented on the field of play with religious mumbo jumbo?

Not only do I suggest a 15 yard penalty for praying on the field, but a 2nd offense should be met with a 1 year suspension from the league.  This unbridled praying must not go unpunished.

 





camicom PM camicom
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1055
United States
 
camicom
Participation Meter
quote#2705
Posted: 1/16/2012 9:49:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:




Tebow didn't lead them to garbage.  They were given a gift because San Diego beat the Raiders.   Man get out of here with that trash.  And you think your smarter than John Elway?  They asked him is Tebow your QB going forward, he basically said "Nope" ha ha.  Wouldn't even commit to this dude, because he know all this garbage was some fluky bullshit.  Tebow should be moved to fullback or tight end where he can be effective.  He would be good at those positions, or short yardage change up gadget, QB when Denver gets in the redzone.

This dude is not a NFL quarterback, as everybody can clearly see.  Even John Elway knows that, he's not an idiot. And 8-8 wouldn't get you in the playoffs in any other division and winning a division at 8-8 is a joke. So stop talkin dumb nonsense.  I knew your dumbass would come in here, and say something stupid.

Seattle did the same thing last year, and look what happened to them this year?  Denver will be as bad if not worse with this dude at QB.  Denver better made a trade, for a real QB.  Or that franchise is gonna be setback for a good 4 or 5 years before they can even think about making the playoffs again.  Say what you want, I know i'm right and so does Bronco management, and John Elway.

I'm done talkin about this, i'm just glad that this whole Tebow bullshit is over.  And we can all go back to normalcy.  Goodnight over and out.


This coming from a guy who openly supports Mike Vick....has no problem supporting a cruel, despicable, morally bankrupt human being...but has an issue with what a decent, compassionate, generous young man does on and off the field...how can you look yourself in the mirror every morning...what do you see staring back at you....I'll tell you....someone who should be pitied for his lack of understanding of humanity...
GMandBeyond PM GMandBeyond
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1036
 
GMandBeyond
Participation Meter
quote#2706
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:19:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by camicom:



This coming from a guy who openly supports Mike Vick....has no problem supporting a cruel, despicable, morally bankrupt human being...but has an issue with what a decent, compassionate, generous young man does on and off the field...how can you look yourself in the mirror every morning...what do you see staring back at you....I'll tell you....someone who should be pitied for his lack of understanding of humanity...



what does this have to do with football?
camicom PM camicom
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1055
United States
 
camicom
Participation Meter
quote#2707
Posted: 1/16/2012 1:48:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GMandBeyond:




what does this have to do with football?


It's not just about football....AtlGettinPaper has been attacking Tebow personally as well as on the field, but he refuses to speak negatively about Mike Vick in any aspect. Gee think his moral compass may be a bit off....
jwub91781 PM jwub91781
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4566
Missouri
 
jwub91781
Participation Meter
quote#2708
Posted: 1/16/2012 4:03:31 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by camicom]

It's not just about football....AtlGettinPaper has been attacking Tebow personally as well as on the field, but he refuses to speak negatively about Mike Vick in any aspect. Gee think his moral compass may be a bit off....
HMM????
U dont think its becAuse tebows white do ya?
RedDog54 PM RedDog54
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1472
Ohio
 
RedDog54
Participation Meter
quote#2709
Posted: 1/16/2012 4:37:00 PM
Please end this thread. 
camicom PM camicom
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1055
United States
 
camicom
Participation Meter
quote#2710
Posted: 1/16/2012 5:39:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jwub91781:

Originally Posted by camicom]

It's not just about football....AtlGettinPaper has been attacking Tebow personally as well as on the field, but he refuses to speak negatively about Mike Vick in any aspect. Gee think his moral compass may be a bit off....
HMM????
U dont think its becAuse tebows white do ya?


There is a high probability.....
jwub91781 PM jwub91781
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4566
Missouri
 
jwub91781
Participation Meter
quote#2711
Posted: 1/16/2012 8:46:14 PM
The thread is officially over!!!
Good riddance ...
joboarder PM joboarder
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Florida
 
joboarder
Participation Meter
quote#2712
Posted: 1/16/2012 10:58:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:




Tebow didn't lead them to garbage.  They were given a gift because San Diego beat the Raiders.   Man get out of here with that trash.  And you think your smarter than John Elway?  They asked him is Tebow your QB going forward, he basically said "Nope" ha ha.  Wouldn't even commit to this dude, because he know all this garbage was some fluky bullshit.  Tebow should be moved to fullback or tight end where he can be effective.  He would be good at those positions, or short yardage change up gadget, QB when Denver gets in the redzone.

This dude is not a NFL quarterback, as everybody can clearly see.  Even John Elway knows that, he's not an idiot. And 8-8 wouldn't get you in the playoffs in any other division and winning a division at 8-8 is a joke. So stop talkin dumb nonsense.  I knew your dumbass would come in here, and say something stupid.

Seattle did the same thing last year, and look what happened to them this year?  Denver will be as bad if not worse with this dude at QB.  Denver better made a trade, for a real QB.  Or that franchise is gonna be setback for a good 4 or 5 years before they can even think about making the playoffs again.  Say what you want, I know i'm right and so does Bronco management, and John Elway.

I'm done talkin about this, i'm just glad that this whole Tebow bullshit is over.  And we can all go back to normalcy.  Goodnight over and out.

Hey Toilet Paper what do you think of John Elway saying today he is going to personally work with Tim Tebow during the entire off season and that the problems he sees are that he just needs more weapons to work with and we are going to address that in the draft and free agency so that we can give him the chance he deserves ....hmm kind of the opposite you thought was going to happen huh ?
joboarder PM joboarder
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Florida
 
joboarder
Participation Meter
quote#2713
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:05:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iron_horse:

My son said Tim Tebow can't throw a football, and my son will be graduate in May at USC Shool of Medicine.

while you are at it who else does the USC school of medicine have on their big board for the top rated tight ends coming out in this years draft....cause I KNOW that most N.F.L. GMs usually do check with med students about those things 
Navi PM Navi
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 4396
 
Navi
Participation Meter
quote#2714
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:49:27 PM
Tebow is the main man in Denver
jwub91781 PM jwub91781
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4566
Missouri
 
jwub91781
Participation Meter
quote#2715
Posted: 1/17/2012 12:58:40 AM
Thread is done isn't it???
Sparky10191 PM Sparky10191
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 68264
New York
 
Sparky10191
Participation Meter
quote#2716
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:11:27 AM
The more people bump this thread to say it's officially done...the further it gets to being done. And since he's getting the job to start next season...it's safe to say that this thread is FAR from being done as this will start up all over again next season.
camicom PM camicom
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1055
United States
 
camicom
Participation Meter
quote#2717
Posted: 1/17/2012 8:05:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by joboarder:


Hey Toilet Paper what do you think of John Elway saying today he is going to personally work with Tim Tebow during the entire off season and that the problems he sees are that he just needs more weapons to work with and we are going to address that in the draft and free agency so that we can give him the chance he deserves ....hmm kind of the opposite you thought was going to happen huh ?


StraightShooter PM StraightShooter
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
United States
 
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
quote#2718
Posted: 1/17/2012 3:37:16 PM
"Tebow beats the inconsistent and worst NFL teams."

Isn't that what a QB is supposed to do?
Posted using a mobile device.
camicom PM camicom
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1055
United States
 
camicom
Participation Meter
quote#2719
Posted: 1/17/2012 5:40:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

"Tebow beats the inconsistent and worst NFL teams."

Isn't that what a QB is supposed to do?

Crusher13 PM Crusher13
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4285
Texas
 
Crusher13
Participation Meter
quote#2720
Posted: 1/17/2012 6:13:25 PM
Try telling that to the mighty Steelers and their fans

The post season TIM TEBOW show is just starting to crank up
camicom PM camicom
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1055
United States
 
camicom
Participation Meter
quote#2721
Posted: 1/17/2012 9:35:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:

Try telling that to the mighty Steelers and their fans

The post season TIM TEBOW show is just starting to crank up



WholeInOne PM WholeInOne
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 176
 
WholeInOne
Participation Meter
quote#2722
Posted: 1/17/2012 9:46:21 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by camicom:



It's not just about football....AtlGettinPaper has been attacking Tebow personally as well as on the field, but he refuses to speak negatively about Mike Vick in any aspect. Gee think his moral compass may be a bit off....

 can you please get out of here with that bullshit.............mike vick is an idiot for letting people dictate his life but he is by far a better qb than the compassionate young man tebow..........wtf .......its all a show with his kneeling bullshit.......like i said before..........with him at the helm denver will not go to the playoff next year.........as a matter of fact watch denver pick up a qb in the draft.........watch and see

camicom PM camicom
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1055
United States
 
camicom
Participation Meter
quote#2723
Posted: 1/17/2012 9:55:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WholeInOne:

 can you please get out of here with that bullshit.............mike vick is an idiot for letting people dictate his life but he is by far a better qb than the compassionate young man tebow..........wtf .......its all a show with his kneeling bullshit.......like i said before..........with him at the helm denver will not go to the playoff next year.........as a matter of fact watch denver pick up a qb in the draft.........watch and see

Yeah Yeah...this coming from a guy who lost his pitiful bankroll betting against Tebow week after week...keep doing it and you will soon be destitute and homeless....oh wait, momma will never kick you out of the basement...you Jackass...



camicom PM camicom
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1055
United States
 
camicom
Participation Meter
quote#2724
Posted: 1/17/2012 9:56:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WholeInOne:

 can you please get out of here with that bullshit.............mike vick is an idiot for letting people dictate his life but he is by far a better qb than the compassionate young man tebow..........wtf .......its all a show with his kneeling bullshit.......like i said before..........with him at the helm denver will not go to the playoff next year.........as a matter of fact watch denver pick up a qb in the draft.........watch and see



Yeah Yeah...this coming from a guy who lost his pitiful bankroll betting against Tebow week after week...keep doing it and you will soon be destitute and homeless....oh wait, momma will never kick you out of the basement...you Jackass...




v8sl8r PM v8sl8r
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 431
 
v8sl8r
Participation Meter
quote#2725
Posted: 1/17/2012 11:09:38 PM

teblow didnt win half those games .. i believe Denver kicker and defense did... and long fgs at that because Teblow couldnt get the first down or even closer fg range.... Its real nice turning on espn an not seeing  Teblow.... Its stupid that when the broncos win its all cause Teblow was on the feild byhimself and win they lose its because of the rest of the broncos team..

Forum: NFL Betting Page 109 of 115 «  107 108 109 110 111   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.