PRIZE ISSUES

Forum: Streak Survivor Page 3 of 17 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Streak Survivor] Topic: PRIZE ISSUES
Adil_Sportstar PM Adil_Sportstar
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 11
Ontario
 
Adil_Sportstar
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/21/2009 8:27:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by batz100:

 Not worth the trouble. I played the game.  I won. If they don't wanna pay then so be it. Won't beg them for 25.00.

Now if it was a little more then..........



Ya man, I just started out a week back...i lost my first prop but have won 5 straight now. If I even get to 17 (i pray i do) and dont get my money, expect a lawsuit.
byonusho PM byonusho
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 495
Nevada
 
byonusho
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/25/2009 10:44:40 PM
I won 3 hats. I have 3 hats. Right now have another streak of 6 going. It took upwards of 6 months for the last hat, but I got it.
Vanwarinator PM Vanwarinator
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 37
Georgia
 
Vanwarinator
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/26/2009 4:23:05 PM
I got my hat in about 2 months. I also won an iPod a couple years back on NCAA basketball weekly contests. it arrived in about 6-8 weeks. the garbage doesn't appear overnight people.
pickinperfecto PM pickinperfecto
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 8
 
pickinperfecto
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/27/2009 8:12:21 AM
All this cryin over a HAT. Go for the top prize and shet up.
Godsplay PM Godsplay
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 378
Pennsylvania
 
Godsplay
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/28/2009 2:54:15 PM
They should just get rid of the hat and hoddie.  This would solve alot of trouble.
batz100 PM batz100
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 92
Ontario
 
batz100
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/29/2009 3:06:18 PM
Don't care about hat or anything  but why tell people they've won something when you have no intention of paying?? Covers suks  won't be surprised if they changed peoples picks to favor the SPONSORS.   and SCREW THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Tuppy PM Tuppy
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1249
Japan
 
Tuppy
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/29/2009 4:48:01 PM
Wow
patmis1 PM patmis1
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1
 
patmis1
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/29/2009 10:17:52 PM
i had a 14 game streak didn't get garbage either
brig420boy PM brig420boy
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1
New Jersey
 
brig420boy
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/1/2009 11:24:24 PM
stop cryin about the hats im coming foe 100k
superk32 PM superk32
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
Michigan
 
superk32
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/3/2009 5:40:13 PM
I hit 7 in a row lastnite, and had a email this afternoon saying I received a free $25 bet. All you ppl have to do is learn to read and follow directions.
pkripper69 PM pkripper69
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 1
 
pkripper69
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/3/2009 10:26:13 PM
I won 2 hats and a jacket and never had a problem not receiving them
scanny24 PM scanny24
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 62
Florida
 
scanny24
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/4/2009 12:02:27 PM
I won a hat earlier this year and never received an email asking to confirm my info as the "rules" indicate.  I emailed the contests department using the link provided by the site, only to have all my emails returned stating the email address was invalid.  I emailed every other department on this website and got a timely response from them stating they would refer the problem to the contests department and they provided me with the actual email address for them, which was only one letter off from the one provided by the site.  About 2 weeks after I won the hat I received an email response from the contests department claiming they had sent me a confirmation email, which I scoured my inbox and junk mail folders for and never found.  Never the less, they confirmed my address through the email and advised they would be shipping my prize shortly.  That was probably 6 months ago and I never received it.  I do know friends who have received prizes they won on the site so who knows.  All I can say is it seems to be hit or miss.  They dont have great communication so its difficult if not impossible to track any prizes won, however, I think if you were to win a highly publicized prize(such as 25 wins in survivor, top place in the ultimate race, etc.) they would come through on it because of how rare it is to win these prizes(once or twice a year if that) and how devastating the negative feed back would be if they didnt.  A 10 dollar hat is won fairly regularly and I dont think is as high on their list, which is unfortunate because ESPN does pay out their prizes quickly, even if it is just a t shirt.  Sorry so long, just my thoughts.
davez48125 PM davez48125
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
United States
 
davez48125
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/4/2009 12:03:54 PM
I won a hat and tuppy  brought it over in person. He carried it in a warmed domino's pizza bag. Thanks tup, but the hat smells like pizza sauce and I cant wear it .Just mail the hoodie when I win that ,thanks.
pantherfan-90 PM pantherfan-90
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2918
North Carolina
 
pantherfan-90
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/4/2009 3:03:23 PM

hit 7 and 9 streak.............have not recieved my $25 Free Play or my hat yet. 

 I have been emailing Lou and have no problem with Covers at all it just takes alittle time.  I takes Lou some time to get back, but their is alot of people on this site.

batz100 PM batz100
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 92
Ontario
 
batz100
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/4/2009 4:41:40 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by superk32:

I hit 7 in a row lastnite, and had a email this afternoon saying I received a free $25 bet. All you ppl have to do is learn to read and follow directions.

 

Can you spend it yet?   Thought Not. ya you win   but don't receive

gbig34 PM gbig34
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
 
gbig34
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2009 8:46:14 AM
I never got my hat either...oh well
pantherfan-90 PM pantherfan-90
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2918
North Carolina
 
pantherfan-90
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/7/2009 4:12:07 PM
got the Free play over the weekend and the hat just came today............... very nice hat as well
kendog_3 PM kendog_3
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1511
Pennsylvania
 
kendog_3
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/7/2009 6:15:31 PM
I won some prizes many years ago and got both of them...however, I am curious as to no one from Covers will come on here and try to explain why so many others have not gotten their prizes...Anyone?
Rizzo PM Rizzo
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 13178
Nova Scotia
 
Rizzo
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/8/2009 10:21:37 AM
Guys,

I see most of your complaints are regarding the $25 Free Play Prizes for a Streak of 7 wins in Survivor.

Once you reach 7 wins an automatic e-mail is sent to you the next day...make sure you check your junk folder as these e-mails are sometimes placed in there by your e-mail service provider.

Read the instructions carefully on the e-mail, it clearly outlines that you are to send certain information to Lou in order to claim the free play prize.

Please be patient, as the coordination of this process usually takes 7-10 days, and sometimes longer if you haven't sent your information properly to Lou.

Regular contest prizes such as Hats, Hoodies and Cash take anywhere from 6-8 weeks for delivery.  In order to send them we require that you reply to the automatic e-mail confirming your address listed on your account.

Finally, if you have issues, send Lou or I a PM or e-mail the Contest Department here, you'll get your problem addressed a lot quicker that way as opposed to simply venting in the Forum.

Cheers,

-Rizz
batz100 PM batz100
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 92
Ontario
 
batz100
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/8/2009 4:14:08 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Rizzo:

Guys,

I see most of your complaints are regarding the $25 Free Play Prizes for a Streak of 7 wins in Survivor.

Once you reach 7 wins an automatic e-mail is sent to you the next day...make sure you check your junk folder as these e-mails are sometimes placed in there by your e-mail service provider.

Read the instructions carefully on the e-mail, it clearly outlines that you are to send certain information to Lou in order to claim the free play prize.

Please be patient, as the coordination of this process usually takes 7-10 days, and sometimes longer if you haven't sent your information properly to Lou.

Regular contest prizes such as Hats, Hoodies and Cash take anywhere from 6-8 weeks for delivery.  In order to send them we require that you reply to the automatic e-mail confirming your address listed on your account.

Finally, if you have issues, send Lou or I a PM or e-mail the Contest Department here, you'll get your problem addressed a lot quicker that way as opposed to simply venting in the Forum.

Cheers,

-Rizz

Done all that Rizz, sent my info 3 times, Got an e-mail last week asking me for info again. Not that my info is wrong, just my info again. This is like a crackhead chasing a rock. time to move on.   Thanks tho

Shakeemup PM Shakeemup
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1
 
Shakeemup
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/25/2009 11:28:23 AM
Ihave been playing for a couple of years. Got lucky early on and had a streak of 10. Hat was received in 37 days. Just the other week, hit 8 in row. $25 free bet at diamonds was in the account in 9 days. Haven't had a problem.
eastsidekid69 PM eastsidekid69
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 229
Illinois
 
eastsidekid69
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/30/2009 5:52:50 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Shakeemup:

Ihave been playing for a couple of years. Got lucky early on and had a streak of 10. Hat was received in 37 days. Just the other week, hit 8 in row. $25 free bet at diamonds was in the account in 9 days. Haven't had a problem.

We're all happy for you , but some of us followed the rules and are still chasing down our "prize." If you would read some of the complaints in this and other threads, you would see that others are having problems. Or maybe you subscribe to the theory that keeping half? 33%? 25%? of the players satisfied is better than none?

batz100 PM batz100
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 92
Ontario
 
batz100
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/1/2010 12:48:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by eastsidekid69:

We're all happy for you , but some of us followed the rules and are still chasing down our "prize." If you would read some of the complaints in this and other threads, you would see that others are having problems. Or maybe you subscribe to the theory that keeping half? 33%? 25%? of the players satisfied is better than none?

kncharb1 PM kncharb1
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 15
 
kncharb1
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/1/2010 11:53:43 PM
when you win the $25 dollars , and respond properly , it turns up on diamond as Freeplay .. not real money .. as you bet and win the freeplay goes away .. say you bet $7 to win $6 .. the 6 bucks goes in your main account and the 7 freeplay dollars goes away ... i turned my 25 freeplay into $( .. but just cashed out $300 and they send a check .. so i believe it all works just fine
kncharb1 PM kncharb1
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 15
 
kncharb1
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/1/2010 11:55:18 PM
by the way , i won a hoodie a couple years ago , and got that too .. its lined and waterproof , i use it for fishing .. two thumbs up!!
Forum: Streak Survivor Page 3 of 17 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.