Messages

Forum Index : Soccer : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Soccer] Topic: 8/3 Women's Soccer Olympic
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#26
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:16:08 PM
Thanks Brazil for not showing up - mentally weak.....
quote
jcc9654 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
jcc9654
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 225
Location: New Jersey
#27
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:19:40 PM
Damn 2-2-1 on early games. Brazil let me down today. Japs did play well tho but Brazil should of scored. Crowd will be behind GBR. Canada has the ability to pressure the back 4. Should be an exciting match

GBR v. Sweden o2 3 units

GOOD LUCK GUYS


quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#28
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:22:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jcc9654:

Damn 2-2-1 on early games. Brazil let me down today. Japs did play well tho but Brazil should of scored. Crowd will be behind GBR. Canada has the ability to pressure the back 4. Should be an exciting match

GBR v. Sweden o2 3 units

GOOD LUCK GUYS



You mean the over in gb vs canada game?
quote
jcc9654 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
jcc9654
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 225
Location: New Jersey
#29
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:55:40 PM
Oh garbage I meant Canada.. Hope u put it in Utfootball
quote
jcc9654 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
jcc9654
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 225
Location: New Jersey
#30
Posted: 8/3/2012 3:28:04 PM
Canada strikers up front have been a huge problem for GB. The urgency for them to score now is tremendous. I expect GBR will get atleast one maybe 2. Watch for Canada to counter while taking GB's onslaught & maybe sneak a goal. 

Over 1.5 2nd half 2 units
quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#31
Posted: 8/3/2012 3:28:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jcc9654:

Canada strikers up front have been a huge problem for GB. The urgency for them to score now is tremendous. I expect GBR will get atleast one maybe 2. Watch for Canada to counter while taking GB's onslaught & maybe sneak a goal. 

Over 1.5 2nd half 2 units

Don't see GB scoring 2 - we will know within the first 10mins...
quote
jcc9654 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
jcc9654
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 225
Location: New Jersey
#32
Posted: 8/3/2012 4:12:30 PM
No way they didn't call that a penalty. What the darn man unbelieveable 
quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#33
Posted: 8/3/2012 4:33:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jcc9654:

No way they didn't call that a penalty. What the darn man unbelieveable 

Better luck tomm with the men......
quote
Forum Index : Soccer : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.