Messages

Forum Index : Boxing : Messages Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Boxing] Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao (if and why)
thesoulpurpose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thesoulpurpose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1071
Location: Quebec
#76
Posted: 5/15/2012 1:02:26 AM
manny has problems with smart and patient boxers, floyd is the best when it come to these things. 
quote
Jerseyboy89 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Jerseyboy89
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1627
Location:
#77
Posted: 5/15/2012 1:10:50 AM
pacquiao is one dimensional.  good puncher who is on steroids and that's it.  

he cannot fight backing up at all, bradley will walk him down and stop him.  matter of fact he can't handle hand speed or foot movement.  a flawed fighter who is juiced up on steroids.  

shane mosley exposed him without even throwing punches.  all shane did was keep distance and step to his left and manny was throwing wild haymakers hitting air.  

I still 100% belive CLottey was paid off.  
quote
BigPapa21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
BigPapa21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2605
Location: United States
#78
Posted: 5/15/2012 5:22:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jerseyboy89:

pacquiao is one dimensional.  good puncher who is on steroids and that's it.  

he cannot fight backing up at all, bradley will walk him down and stop him.  matter of fact he can't handle hand speed or foot movement.  a flawed fighter who is juiced up on steroids.  

shane mosley exposed him without even throwing punches.  all shane did was keep distance and step to his left and manny was throwing wild haymakers hitting air.  

I still 100% belive CLottey was paid off.  

what a dumb behind. you and soulpurpose must me room mates

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7756
Location: Texas
#79
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:02:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thesoulpurpose:

so what are you saying that klitschko is the favorite against thompson because thompson it better?  no he is the favorite because he is perceived as the better fighter, the fighter that is perceived as the better fighter at that moment will ALWAYS, ALWAYS ,ALWAYS open as the favorite, you stupid mother guy, you are actually trying to argue this point, were are talking boxing here not other sports, where their are many more things involved, road vs home, what team needs the game more ect.   
Sometimes you see sharks phony the game up and create air moves to get lines to move in their favor and jump on the pup or take the pup and jump on the chalk. The public perception is going to be that Klitschko is going to dominate. Public perception is what makes klitschko the chalk. When bettors look at Klitschko and see his enormous 57 wins, 50 KOs record and 12th title defense.

The odds are the betting world is going to want to jump all over that garbage. The oddsmaker’s job is to figure out a way to make a line that will generate money on both sides dumbass. The oddsmaker doesn’t give a garbage about what sport it is dumbass. Oddsmakers don’t care about teams or fighters.

They care about making cash and making sure the books aren’t “sided.” When you see a line don’t think because that team/person is the favorite that it must mean their better dumbass. Oddsmakers throw out bait and hope to get as many fish as they can to bite on both sides dumbass pigeon to make sure they aren’t sided and make money.

Keep duckin is 2 pounds heavier and 1 inch taller, so much bigger than Pacman. HA! Two years ago, he was faster. Stronger HA! Keep duckin is not a power puncher. Most fighters Pacman’s weight can bench 215 pounds. Pacman is known as the hardest puncher pound for pound in his weight class. On top of that, Pacman can bench 315 pounds. That’s 100 pounds more that normal fighters his size.

Keep duckin smarter? Ha! I’m speechless on that one! Keep duckin by decision? HA! How in the darn did you figure that? On average, Floyd probably throws around 400 punches a fight. Manny Pacquiao throws around the 800 mark. That’s a 2 to 1 ratio. So, your numbers are fuckin stupid.

Then you said keep duckin’s defense trumps pacman’s offense? Pacquiao likes to drift to his left which can be very confusing for an orthodox fighter, as the power left hand is now coming at a very central angle. If we look at Mayweather's defensive shell and imagine he is fighting an orthodox fighter, his right hand is protecting his chin and parrying his opponents' jab.

Floyd's left shoulder is also protecting his chin and deflecting right hand power shots coming from the outside. Pacquiao's southpaw stance and unconventional movement appears to trump Mayweather's defense. Moving inside Mayweather's guard, Pacquiao's left hand would now be traveling INSIDE of Floyd's left shoulder, instead of AROUND.

Compubox favours Pacquiao, not Mayweather. Therefore, you’re a fuckin dumbass pigeon. Every thing you have posted is wrong and fuckin dumb.
quote
djchronicles send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
djchronicles
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 102
Location:
#80
Posted: 5/15/2012 3:21:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jerseyboy89:

pacquiao is one dimensional.  good puncher who is on steroids and that's it.  

he cannot fight backing up at all, bradley will walk him down and stop him.  matter of fact he can't handle hand speed or foot movement.  a flawed fighter who is juiced up on steroids.  

shane mosley exposed him without even throwing punches.  all shane did was keep distance and step to his left and manny was throwing wild haymakers hitting air.  

I still 100% belive CLottey was paid off.  

Why do you even post??? Nobody cares about your opinions anymore because you are probably the most retarded person on this forum
quote
BigPapa21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
BigPapa21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2605
Location: United States
#81
Posted: 5/15/2012 5:26:44 PM
Now the soulpurpose says Bradley gonna beat pac-man. You must be smoking the good garbage. Pac-man gonna jolt old b-level bradley repeatedly til timmy trys to head butt him. Aren't you the one that said Kirkland was a beast and was gonna walk right through molina? Kirkland lucky the "mush" was on Molina. He was frustrated and beat. As far as you trying to insult me calling me an old man. I forgot more about gambling and life then you'll ever know you dead beat papa....Like I keep saying your a big NOTHING....
quote
sowhat83 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
sowhat83
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 484
Location:
#82
Posted: 5/15/2012 5:55:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by djchronicles:


Why do you even post??? Nobody cares about your opinions anymore because you are probably the most retarded person on this forum


that was my first impression, too...
quote
thesoulpurpose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thesoulpurpose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1071
Location: Quebec
#83
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:01:14 PM
old man you need a life, I gave you a verbal thrashing last year and it is still on your mind,  I am glad it stuck with ya, box, but what have you ever accomplished in life?  as for my age I have accomplished a lot, so shut the darn up,   you never voice your own opinions, just criticize others opinion's,  you talk the talk, well then lets walk the walk, box,  this college football season post your picks on this site, I will guarantee you that I will kick you behind. you say you know so much, I have been gambling heavy since 2004 ( not nearly as long as you though old man)  their is only so much experience you need to be successful, I also worked for a sports book for 1 year as an assistant manager back in 2006, you know nothing, oh and do you still want a copy? you mentioned you forgot more than I have ever known about gambling, that is an idiot statement, because for me I don't forget, I learn and I remember. that is what life is all about, 
quote
thesoulpurpose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thesoulpurpose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1071
Location: Quebec
#84
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:17:56 PM
moneySRH, my points on capping fights was correct, now you are just arguing for the darn sake of it,  as for manny vs floyd, time will tell, nothing more can be said, we do not agree, I have no desire to write a book about it, I won the first one as well as the rematch and you can take it so you continue to write about the same old garbage, take the loss, has been    and just for the record I have trained with guys who have sparred with both floyd and manny and they all seem to think that floyd will win it.   as almost all fighters do.  but your a has been fighter, so I wouldn't expect you to understand
quote
thesoulpurpose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thesoulpurpose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1071
Location: Quebec
#85
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:24:43 PM
oh and has been, lets talk about the klitschko fight, he is the favorite as he is perceived as the better fighter, the degree in which he is the favorite will get money in on both sides, like I already mentioned about 10 times, but yet you just keep arguing it, you should fully read the posts if you want to respond, you dumb darn.
quote
thesoulpurpose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thesoulpurpose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1071
Location: Quebec
#86
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:27:40 PM
POST 83 is to the old forgetful man bigpapa21
quote
BigPapa21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
BigPapa21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2605
Location: United States
#87
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:38:37 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by thesoulpurpose:

old man you need a life, I gave you a verbal thrashing last year and it is still on your mind,  I am glad it stuck with ya, box, but what have you ever accomplished in life?  as for my age I have accomplished a lot, so shut the darn up,   you never voice your own opinions, just criticize others opinion's,  you talk the talk, well then lets walk the walk, box,  this college football season post your picks on this site, I will guarantee you that I will kick you behind. you say you know so much, I have been gambling heavy since 2004 ( not nearly as long as you though old man)  their is only so much experience you need to be successful, I also worked for a sports book for 1 year as an assistant manager back in 2006, you know nothing, oh and do you still want a copy? you mentioned you forgot more than I have ever known about gambling, that is an idiot statement, because for me I don't forget, I learn and I remember. that is what life is all about, 

Its really comical how much of a dope you are. What verbal thrashing are you talking about? I have no clue and either do you. Your some punk behind wanna be who left his family and decided to get punched in the face on a regular basis. you say check mate and i'm superior like some immature little boy. You can never ever know everything about anything you dumb behind. your probally not very well educated just a legend to yourself. it shows the way you insult other people how selffish and self centered you really are. your a nothing and it shows.

quote
thesoulpurpose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thesoulpurpose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1071
Location: Quebec
#88
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:58:56 PM
my son is here with me right now, so shut the darn up,  you know nothing, your just an old man, you posted your garbage to me first, remember? you never have anything to say on this site, you just criticize other people's post's, you are the one who ain't garbage, I have a published book and I am a pro fighter, if that is nothing than your whole perspective is off,  but I heard that when people grow old they start to lose perspective on things and you just confirmed it.
quote
thesoulpurpose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thesoulpurpose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1071
Location: Quebec
#89
Posted: 5/15/2012 7:03:33 PM
your on a boxing post and you say things like decided to make a living getting punched in that face? if you do not like boxing what are you doing here? 

quote
Forum Index : Boxing : Messages Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.