Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: Roulette, playing online, without a doubt, "it's fixed"
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2807
Location: Nevada
#1
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:20:44 AM

Seeking some recreation, and not taking it serious, hoping just maybe I could come out ahead with a little 'luck' I opened an account with> 7red.com online Casino, deposited $500. and began to use the Martingale roulette MM system: playing only Red/Black Odd/Even 1-18/19-36 in sets of 3 bets per play. after being up $700 and the Martingale system working supremely, I encountered an unbelievable phenomenon; 23 straight Red!  needless to say, the nightmare of the risk factor using Martingale happened. I lost my initial investment of $500 and the $700 I had won after an hour of play.

Residing in LV, my curiosity could not stay content, a close friend, and peer who works as a Casino floor manager/pit boss at the Red Rock here in LV?, after explaining my encounter with roulette, and the 23 straight 'reds' he said he "never" in his career ever heard of that many straight plays ever recorded in LV, or any Casino Globally! I went a step farther and contacted Gaming Today a LV trade publication, who gave me the odds of this happening are aprx 23,792,238/1 and had nothing in their archives that even came close to 23 straight.

what programs do they use?

has anyone ever encountered anything simular?

has anyone ever actually WON playing Roulette online?

BTW, this was my first, and last time with online table games, I'll stick to 'live' Casino action........

 

quote
CappaDon send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CappaDon
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 809
Location:
#2
Posted: 4/20/2012 11:26:12 AM
Online roulette, blackjack and all casino games are 100% fixed.  I am almost positive online poker is fixed, but at least you are playing against some other real people.  I havent played roulette but I have played blackjack.  I havent won a single time.  Not once.  You win when you bet small and you lose when you bet big.   I consider myself a pretty good blackjack player.  I know most of it is luck but there is some strategy involved and I win over 50% of the time at the casino.  Stay away from online gaming.
quote
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2807
Location: Nevada
#3
Posted: 4/24/2012 4:20:49 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by CappaDon:

Online roulette, blackjack and all casino games are 100% fixed.  I am almost positive online poker is fixed, but at least you are playing against some other real people.  I havent played roulette but I have played blackjack.  I havent won a single time.  Not once.  You win when you bet small and you lose when you bet big.   I consider myself a pretty good blackjack player.  I know most of it is luck but there is some strategy involved and I win over 50% of the time at the casino.  Stay away from online gaming.

thank you for the insight, and commentary. I find online table games for recreation use only, and see no significant reason why anyone would take them on a serious note, especially after playing one time. I have talked to many very good Blackjack players as yourself, and ironically they share the same story as yourself, bet small you win, bet large, you lose, but you'll never walk away a winner, regardless of your skills. It's clear, your being cheated, a player can eventually figure out a 'fix' and possibly go around it, unfortunately theirs no way of getting around a system that's outright 'cheating' you, and is calculated to do so...

your final assessment is to the point "stay away from online gaming"

quote
Snappa
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Snappa
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 302
Location: California
#4
Posted: 4/24/2012 10:44:40 PM
Yes, I have encountered "funny" roulette games online.  Say I bet only red.  I've had this happen:  the first four numbers are black, and I'm increasing my bet after each loss.  So I switch my bet to black and guess what? The next number is red.  I switch back to red and the next number is black, and so on. 

Another time I stupidly lost 7G's on online roulette, because I thought that it was a legit game and I would eventually recover from my losses. HA!HA!   I was playing the same six numbers every time for hundreds of spins.  After I quit I added up all my wins(I kept track) and the group of numbers I bet hit on an average of about 1 in 10 spins.  They should have hit about 1 in 6 spins. 

Now if I play online roulette I do it for fun and bet small.  Once in a while I have a winning session.  Best advice is to stay away!
quote
kingbill send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kingbill
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Location:
#5
Posted: 4/25/2012 2:26:33 AM
You first problem wasn't playing online roulette but rather using the Martingale system. Unless you have an unlimited bankroll at a Casino with no maximum wager, you're bound to fail. 

Even if you hit 10 losses with a $10 start, you're looking at risking $10240 just to break even on the 11th spin. 

The only inconsistencies I've found playing online roulette is on some of the cheaper software such as DGS is the numbers will repeat more often in the next 20 spins. Look at the just hit numbers and play about 4 or 5 of them for an equal amount and right the regularity. 

quote
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2807
Location: Nevada
#6
Posted: 4/26/2012 4:24:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kingbill:

You first problem wasn't playing online roulette but rather using the Martingale system. Unless you have an unlimited bankroll at a Casino with no maximum wager, you're bound to fail. 

Even if you hit 10 losses with a $10 start, you're looking at risking $10240 just to break even on the 11th spin. 

The only inconsistencies I've found playing online roulette is on some of the cheaper software such as DGS is the numbers will repeat more often in the next 20 spins. Look at the just hit numbers and play about 4 or 5 of them for an equal amount and right the regularity. 

how do you determine the software? example: is DGS 'lab' certified? re- checking the 7red.com site in which I used I can't find any certification of the lab that deploys the software? thank you for your insight....

quote
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2807
Location: Nevada
#7
Posted: 4/27/2012 1:53:52 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Snappa:

Yes, I have encountered "funny" roulette games online.  Say I bet only red.  I've had this happen:  the first four numbers are black, and I'm increasing my bet after each loss.  So I switch my bet to black and guess what? The next number is red.  I switch back to red and the next number is black, and so on. 

Another time I stupidly lost 7G's on online roulette, because I thought that it was a legit game and I would eventually recover from my losses. HA!HA!   I was playing the same six numbers every time for hundreds of spins.  After I quit I added up all my wins(I kept track) and the group of numbers I bet hit on an average of about 1 in 10 spins.  They should have hit about 1 in 6 spins. 

Now if I play online roulette I do it for fun and bet small.  Once in a while I have a winning session.  Best advice is to stay away!

Snappa

Just curious, what site did you use when playing roulette? was it a 'live' online Casino?

 

quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1546
Location:
#8
Posted: 5/1/2012 6:12:03 PM
I do have been scammed playing years ago at an online casino. It was a bad time in my life and I was just looking to have some fun playing online. I transferred $50 from my sportsbook account into the "casino" account. Within a half hour I accumulated just more than $500 into my account. Betting small and playing by the book.

I was just laughing and having a good time. I closed the game and shut my computer off. I took a break and was happy about my big win. I was so happy I won and wondered if If the luck would continue. An hour later I logged back in and long story short lost everything, including my original $50. It was the worst kind of run. Ever since then I never played again.

As for online poker, I am now convinced it is rigged as well. In its early and golden years there were countless sites and money to be made. I dominated on sites such as Party Poker, Paradise, Absolute (early on, lost later) Full Tilt, and Bodog. I even knew close friends who were even more successful at it than me. One friend earned a seat into a live tourny where he cashed in a six fugure win. The other, hit online for more than $50K in a single tournament. Even doing this for a living for almost 2 years. For whatever reason, it all started to fall apart and we all eventually started losing at an astonishing rate. My theory is that these site operators knew the collapse was coming due to the US governments involvement and started to rig the games during the last days (assuming they werent already doing so). I play small stakes today and can tell you it is not the same, just some terrible bad beats and things that just dont seem right, even for online poker.
quote
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2807
Location: Nevada
#9
Posted: 5/5/2012 7:03:26 AM

bizkilla, hey! how are you?

your assessment is on target, simply put, no 'live' shuffle, and no 'cut' classifies online poker as nothing more than playing a 'slot'

there's just some table games than cannot be transferred to electronic management/playTech...may you prosper always SN

quote
sportsguymn send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Aria |
sportsguymn
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 222
Location: Minnesota
#10
Posted: 5/6/2012 9:51:32 AM
HERITAGESPORTS CASINO IS A SCAM
quote
buffalo11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8659
Location: New York
#11
Posted: 5/6/2012 10:28:08 AM
never play online casinos!!!!!!
quote
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2807
Location: Nevada
#12
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:55:28 PM

buffalo11, in conclusion to the bottom line, your assessment is simple, and to the point. 'never' should be be looked at before attempting to open an account, when you can't deal, cut, throw the dice, or spin the ball, you really lose what little bit of control you had from being outright 'cheated' soon this will end as no one in their perspective right mind would ever come back a second time around, this is a fad that will end faster then it started...gamblers have one common denominator, they recognize being cheated faster than any market, anywhere! ask PlayTech the master software company that designs the SoftWare to calculate without a doubt, loss through an electronic system of outright cheating..

quote
Snappa
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Snappa
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 302
Location: California
#13
Posted: 5/13/2012 4:44:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sports_Network:

Snappa

Just curious, what site did you use when playing roulette? was it a 'live' online Casino?

 Hey, Network, it was Oddsmaker......but ALL of the roulette games I've played online  seem to be a liittle "left of center" if you know what I mean.   You know the casino's argument would be "anything can happen in the short run."  This is a true statement. But it is also an easy way to cop out.   Since I revealed Oddsmaker's one-sided roulette game, I have to say in their defense, I have also WON 2 $10,000 jackpots on their Joker Wild video poker game with the unusual paytable.  And I like the Oddsmaker sportsbook.  In general, if you plan on playing online casino games, be prepared to get shafted!

quote
dick747 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
dick747
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3747
Location: Virgin Islands
              USA
#14
Posted: 5/17/2012 5:40:41 PM

FIXED - you think!

quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.