what is up with the MEET REAL GUYS pop up ad on the right hand side?

Forum: Penalty Box Page 3 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: what is up with the MEET REAL GUYS pop up ad on the right hand side?
Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2012 7:19:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

You're a married man who likes to suck person on the side.  Make sense now?

It's OK, don't act like we're stupid though.  The more you try and explain yourself the more guilty you look.  Just let this thread drop to the bottom of the Cover Ocean and move on.



if I am into blowing guys, then why would I even bother to bring it up dicknose? These ads seem to change depending on what time of the day that it is as well. I don't see the mail order bride one until later at night and I only seen the looking for men one the other morning and then never again.

speaking of sucking person, that was some E-blowjob that old RJsizzle was giving you when he was conjured up here.
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/21/2012 8:23:16 AM
This thread was a cry for help.  If you want sound advice just ask.  I can help you understand why you made this epic thread.

THE-KID PM THE-KID
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4661
South Carolina
 
THE-KID
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/21/2012 1:02:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

You're a married man who likes to suck person on the side.  Make sense now?

It's OK, don't act like we're stupid though.  The more you try and explain yourself the more guilty you look.  Just let this thread drop to the bottom of the Cover Ocean and move on.

It's all coming together now. I always wondered why Slovak was the self-appointed alias policeman. Now it's clear.  He sends out pm's in search of some "companionship".  Anyone who rejects him, gets pegged an alias.  He wants to get them off covers before they blow his cover.  Sadly for him, that's all they're blowing! 

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:46:15 AM
Pretty sure this should be on the first page at all times.
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:48:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THE-KID:

It's all coming together now. I always wondered why Slovak was the self-appointed alias policeman. Now it's clear.  He sends out pm's in search of some "companionship".  Anyone who rejects him, gets pegged an alias.  He wants to get them off covers before they blow his cover.  Sadly for him, that's all they're blowing! 

 

 

Spot on.

Other day he said he would love to meet me.  Sadly I had to turn him down.  Guess the male dating site search hasn't been going so well.  Don't worry, there's a person out there for you to suck .

Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/25/2012 1:15:33 AM
I think you already know that you'll get smoked by me on a daily basis(and not in the way that you would like) and made to look like the tool that you are, so it would probably be best for you to scamper back to the mains and try and influence a few more lost souls into your next great theory on how to beat the books.


25INSANESULLY PM 25INSANESULLY
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3594
New York
 
25INSANESULLY
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/25/2012 1:50:50 AM
You love that ad ..who you fooling girl. You probably have stock in that ad. Fuckface. You pal sully.
Posted using a mobile device.
pulledclear PM pulledclear
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3202
United States
 
pulledclear
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/25/2012 1:52:02 AM
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/25/2012 8:33:48 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 25INSANESULLY:

You love that ad ..who you fooling girl. You probably have stock in that ad. Fuckface. You pal sully.

 

I would love to hear a psychologists point of view as to why the OP started this thread.

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/25/2012 8:34:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:

I think you already know that you'll get smoked by me on a daily basis(and not in the way that you would like) and made to look like the tool that you are, so it would probably be best for you to scamper back to the mains and try and influence a few more lost souls into your next great theory on how to beat the books.


Now that's funny. 
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/29/2012 10:20:12 PM

Why is this off the first page? 

 

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/29/2012 10:26:10 PM
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/29/2012 10:30:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Why is this off the first page? 

 


whens the book coming out box?
mbialowas PM mbialowas
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3244
Nevada
 
mbialowas
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/29/2012 10:37:02 PM

Pole fuckin smoke

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/29/2012 10:48:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Theone324:


whens the book coming out box?

 

When you start posting winners.

 

Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/25/2012 4:27:45 PM
165yds, here is that thread that you requested. How about book marking it so I don't have to keep searching for it for you.


Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/25/2012 5:21:49 PM
Still waiting for RJs book to come out... Can I have a signed copy?
dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27611
United States
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/25/2012 7:22:17 PM
Its been a tough month for SAFs
SOBLATANT PM SOBLATANT
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1408
Iceland
 
SOBLATANT
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/26/2012 7:35:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

This thread was a cry for help.  If you want sound advice just ask.  I can help you understand why you made this epic thread.

Its really ok to come out of the closet Slovak, especially the way things are these days. No need to pretend things arent the way they are.
Ive never seen a male dating site ad on here. So if these adds are popping up on your end, well.......................
Not into that lifestyle myself, but if thats what you like, whatever.

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:44:04 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:

165yds, here is that thread that you requested. How about book marking it so I don't have to keep searching for it for you.


No need to bookmark it.  I'll just keep this gem on the first page until your're ready to come out.  All of your rage, paranoi and wasted energy will be gone.  You'll finally be at peace and you can thank me later for your happiness.  Nobody cares that you want to suck cock, it's OK to be who you are Slovak .

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:54:43 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 25INSANESULLY:

You love that ad ..who you fooling girl. You probably have stock in that ad. Fuckface. You pal sully.

 

I see your're not blind either.

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/26/2012 4:13:14 PM
welcome to the pbox where you belong RJ you piece of scum
Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/26/2012 4:17:00 PM
I told you that YOU would be boxed again before I would SAFmaster.
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/5/2012 9:42:33 PM

Have you found a male partner yet Slovak? 

Once you stop denying your primal urges all of your rage will go away.  Good luck.

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/5/2012 9:44:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:

Its been a tough month for SAFs

Psycho.

Forum: Penalty Box Page 3 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.