Please delete some of 165yds' accounts

Forum: Penalty Box Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Please delete some of 165yds' accounts
BMA PM BMA
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
 
BMA
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:05:33 AM
Where there is error, may we bring truth



BMA PM BMA
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
 
BMA
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:07:06 AM
Where there is doubt, may we bring faith



165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14734
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:17:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Yep. The May 2012 join date and just happened to have found this thread

Did you get out of the house like I told you too this weekend?  There's a big world out there, go out and see it.
Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:22:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Did you get out of the house like I told you too this weekend?  There's a big world out there, go out and see it.


Says the friggin guy that spends all day in front of a computer logging into and out of different screen names.

Duh, do I wanna be RJ today or 165? Duh, what was my password agaiin?
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14734
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:33:19 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:



Says the friggin guy that spends all day in front of a computer logging into and out of different screen names.

Duh, do I wanna be RJ today or 165? Duh, what was my password agaiin?

Don't you get tired writing the same stupid garbage everyday?   So many friggin parakeets in the box.

If your going to accuse me of having multiple SAF's can you at least back it up as to why you think so.  Of course not, lets just say so and so has multiple accounts because it's easy to.  Show me one piece of evidence of me having an SAF and I will never log into Covers again. 

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14734
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:35:31 AM

BMA your're so weird. 

Hey Slovak can you find that thread of "Let's have it out Mods"  that was probably your  moment here at Covers.  Bump it up for me.

Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:38:28 AM
My garbage is original everyday for every new situation that arises in the box.

You are the same old shitstain on this site, so there is no reason to mix it up with you. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Besides, I already made the claims and people came out of the woodwork and agreed that you two shared many similarities and suspected that you were one in the same. For Christ's sakes, you even posted as him twice when your 165yds name was boxed.

Go back to the mains and tend to your flock. Well at least the flock that you are trying to form.


Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:40:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

BMA your're so weird. 

Hey Slovak can you find that thread of "Let's have it out Mods"  that was probably your  moment here at Covers.  Bump it up for me.



I'll go get it. You're the only one who thinks it is as you say.
BMA PM BMA
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
 
BMA
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 2:44:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

BMA your're so weird. 

Hey Slovak can you find that thread of "Let's have it out Mods"  that was probably your  moment here at Covers.  Bump it up for me.


Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm



wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19918
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/30/2012 6:25:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Don't you get tired writing the same stupid garbage everyday?   So many friggin parakeets in the box.

If your going to accuse me of having multiple SAF's can you at least back it up as to why you think so.  Of course not, lets just say so and so has multiple accounts because it's easy to.  Show me one piece of evidence of me having an SAF and I will never log into Covers again. 

Says the man who came to the box to stalk and made 56 post  yesterday stalking. RJ could not leave the garbage alone as he needed some attention.

RJ, get a life. Get out of the basement.

dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27598
United States
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/9/2013 8:38:39 PM
weird how 165 is a such a stalker
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14734
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/9/2013 9:03:50 PM
I always know when you're feeling inadequate.  You start bumping threads that are over one year old.  


dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27598
United States
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/9/2013 9:15:26 PM
got your feathers ruffled?

why so insulting?

u mad bro?
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19448
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/9/2013 9:29:35 PM

It seems as though you are more concerned with who posts in which thread than the actual content of said thread....


I quoted that from Dsn150  in the politics forum aimed at dl36. I believe he's really hit the bullseye. 
Forum: Penalty Box Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.