Fuck man theres tornado sirens and tree falling all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: Penalty Box
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: darn man theres tornado sirens and tree falling all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:02:29 PM
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Illinois
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:12:41 PM
please dear jesus, use your finger of death and suck this lying welching stupid piece of garbage and suck him up the tornado and then impale him on the nearest church spire killing him instantly.

thank you jesus.

amen
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
United States
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:18:56 PM
http://www.tornadovideos.net/pages/full_screen/
im right there in minnisota
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Illinois
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:20:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:

http://www.tornadovideos.net/pages/full_screen/
im right there in minnisota

i guess jesus was not listening. i guess i will have to break out the cinder block..
mbialowas PM mbialowas
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3254
Nevada
 
mbialowas
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:45:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:


i guess jesus was not listening. i guess i will have to break out the cinder block..

Shut the darn up prick wad

michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:53:54 PM
what a fn tool...ahd...go darn yourself...your mom should have been punched in the stomach while she was carrying you ...
mbialowas PM mbialowas
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3254
Nevada
 
mbialowas
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:57:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:

please dear jesus, use your finger of death and suck this lying welching stupid piece of garbage and suck him up the tornado and then impale him on the nearest church spire killing him instantly.

thank you jesus.

amen

Karma is a box AHD. Wishing upon that to happen to someone

Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:59:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:



you better watch that you don't get swept away because you might end up finding yourself in the land of the LollipopSAFs. Then you'll begin your journey to find the Rizzo of Oz. Along the way you'll meet 165yds who is looking for a Brain, the cowardly Woopdurritis who is seeking courage and finally the heartless Saintsphag.
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:08:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



you better watch that you don't get swept away because you might end up finding yourself in the land of the LollipopSAFs. Then you'll begin your journey to find the Rizzo of Oz. Along the way you'll meet 165yds who is looking for a Brain, the cowardly Woopdurritis who is seeking courage and finally the heartless Saintsphag.
you forgot ahd..the flying happy monkey that plays with his own feces...
mbialowas PM mbialowas
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3254
Nevada
 
mbialowas
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:13:17 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

you forgot ahd..the flying happy monkey that plays with his own feces...

Slovak PM Slovak
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11225
Indiana
 
Slovak
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:18:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

you forgot ahd..the flying happy monkey that plays with his own feces...


yeah him too.
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
New York
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/6/2012 2:06:53 AM
Forum: Penalty Box
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.