What did we learn

Forum: Politics Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
Author: [Politics] Topic: What did we learn
mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6603
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#126
Posted: 11/9/2012 12:14:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cts99:

It does not matter to you what the truth is.in your heart the math or facts do not matter.You closed minded like most of america.By the way when is the last time you spent some time in the inner city or had some blacks over for dinner and drinks and heard what there view on society.Well my views are not important why are you in the topic i started.Your typical shoot from the hip type guy with yours views,but you have no bullets.Wake up pal, the rest of world thinks the way you do. How are they doing


ok. you are completely wrong and focusing on nonsense. I am not denying that more blacks voted this time around. I never once argued against that.  But why is there such a disparity for all of the other "non-white groups". That is the important question at hand. Not your silly views.

And what is the truth that you are talking about? That blacks vote for democrats or that blacks trust other blacks more? Well no garbage sherlock. Tell us something we don't know. that is not news. 

The math and facts are that matter are

Hispanic = 75%
Young = 66%
Black = 95%
Women = 55%
Asian / Pacific Islanders = 73%

I do not even know what your point is.

Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6371
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#127
Posted: 11/9/2012 2:59:13 PM
Mattbrot,

I don't think anyone knows what cts' point is, even himself. I think he just wants people to agree with whatever type of word vomit he happens to type out and he views you as an idiot if you have a differing opinion.

I think he just wants someone to validate him for raising a family and working for a long period of time. I have. I problem doing this except for his outrageous claim of making over $250k since the 80's, while struggling so mightily with typing out a coherent sentence.

Debating with cts is like debating with a lamp. You can use all the facts and evidence you want, it still won't resonate with him. But even worse than a lamp, he will just insult you as being ignorant.....while continually brutalizing the English language.

Posted using a mobile device.
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6371
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#128
Posted: 11/9/2012 3:00:43 PM
Oh.....and how dare you post in his thread that is put on a public forum for all to contribute. How dare you!!!!!
Posted using a mobile device.
Crusher13 PM Crusher13
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4339
 
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#129
Posted: 11/9/2012 4:38:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:



ok. you are completely wrong and focusing on nonsense. I am not denying that more blacks voted this time around. I never once argued against that.  But why is there such a disparity for all of the other "non-white groups". That is the important question at hand. Not your silly views.

And what is the truth that you are talking about? That blacks vote for democrats or that blacks trust other blacks more? Well no garbage sherlock. Tell us something we don't know. that is not news. 

The math and facts are that matter are

Hispanic = 75%
Young = 66%
Black = 95%
Women = 55%
Asian / Pacific Islanders = 73%

I do not even know what your point is.



Matt, Blacks are GOING to have BLACKS back no matter what but.....lets see if that happens if the GOP nominates a black on their ticket next election?

But MUCH MORE importantly, the mathmatical demographics you state create much more of an electional hurdle for the GOP


What is the GOP to do about it? Can it save the USA from Rome's apocalypse?  Do the inmates truly run the asylum based on ethnicity alone?


We are only 3 days into this quagmire, and I sense the world's humanity is pretty disappointed already. See Sandy's wrath We still appear extremely dysfunctional  Gen Petreaus resigning today, who wants to go down with this BOZO? Just sayin....
bunny651 PM bunny651
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 6342
 
bunny651
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#130
Posted: 11/9/2012 5:02:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:



ok. you are completely wrong and focusing on nonsense. I am not denying that more blacks voted this time around. I never once argued against that.  But why is there such a disparity for all of the other "non-white groups". That is the important question at hand. Not your silly views.

And what is the truth that you are talking about? That blacks vote for democrats or that blacks trust other blacks more? Well no garbage sherlock. Tell us something we don't know. that is not news. 

The math and facts are that matter are

Hispanic = 75%
Young = 66%
Black = 95%
Women = 55%
Asian / Pacific Islanders = 73%

I do not even know what your point is.


People who complain mainly/solely on the minority issue just are hypocrites at best. Take PA for example, Obama carried the state both times but do people even know they are MUCH more red now in terms of districts? It's because the Republican majority re-drew the maps to minimize the chance for Democrats which in effect a few less minority representives. They even did it in Texas while it's controlled by Republicans anyway. Unless the same people were just as pissed when it happened, why cry over the spilled milk?

No_Contest PM No_Contest
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1297
 
No_Contest
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#131
Posted: 11/9/2012 5:14:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:



Matt, Blacks are GOING to have BLACKS back no matter what but.....lets see if that happens if the GOP nominates a black on their ticket next election?

But MUCH MORE importantly, the mathmatical demographics you state create much more of an electional hurdle for the GOP


What is the GOP to do about it? Can it save the USA from Rome's apocalypse?  Do the inmates truly run the asylum based on ethnicity alone?


We are only 3 days into this quagmire, and I sense the world's humanity is pretty disappointed already. See Sandy's wrath We still appear extremely dysfunctional  Gen Petreaus resigning today, who wants to go down with this BOZO? Just sayin....
Black people have far more practice voting for white people, than whites have practice voting for any minority. I bet you have never voted for a black person. And maybe the 93% of blacks that voted for President Obama, voted for him, for the same reasons you didn't vote for him.
cts99 PM cts99
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
 
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
quote#132
Posted: 11/9/2012 6:32:34 PM
Percentages tell us that black turnout to vote since 2000 has been about the same,but  in 2008 it jumped 4.9% points over 2004 and 2012 is somewhere 3.5 points over 2004 number all the data is not in on 2012 a close estimate.All of sudden 1 group got very patriotic. I will bet in 2016 if two white candidates run that pct will go back down.When you do the math do the math.
mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6603
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#133
Posted: 11/9/2012 6:38:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cts99:

Percentages tell us that black turnout to vote since 2000 has been about the same,but  in 2008 it jumped 4.9% points over 2004 and 2012 is somewhere 3.5 points over 2004 number all the data is not in on 2012 a close estimate.All of sudden 1 group got very patriotic. I will bet in 2016 if two white candidates run that pct will go back down.When you do the math do the math.

I give up. It is pointless.
ilsp2003 PM ilsp2003
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3629
 
ilsp2003
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#134
Posted: 11/9/2012 6:42:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bunny651:

It's funny how you think others are only considering the "miniscule reason" yet you are looking at one angle. We aren't the ones that screaming "White votes don't count anymore" or something in that nature. Your solution is to put a Hispanic Republican on the ticket and coast to the victory? Now, that's nonsense!!

Instead of finding ways to chip away the difference, you are more into proving the blacks are "racists" or calling the youths stupid. If they were, what do that says about the Republicans, the data was out there FOR YEARS. Wait, you just want to wait for the Democrats to hang themselves, that's progressive.

 




ilsp2003 PM ilsp2003
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 3629
 
ilsp2003
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#135
Posted: 11/9/2012 6:45:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by No_Contest:

Black people have far more practice voting for white people, than whites have practice voting for any minority. I bet you have never voted for a black person. And maybe the 93% of blacks that voted for President Obama, voted for him, for the same reasons you didn't vote for him.



cts99 PM cts99
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
 
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
quote#136
Posted: 11/9/2012 7:04:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ilsp2003:




Sir i voted for obama in 2008 and  mattbrot you just do like the facts.I done with this bogus group of children.
Forum: Politics Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.