Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 7 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: ***NFL WEEK 1 REGULAR SEASON PLAYS, ITS EARLY BUT I LIKE THEM***
Niners13 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Niners13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1703
Location: Ontario
#51
Posted: 6/1/2012 5:57:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by realscififan:

.

The Broncos will be much better this season than last but may not get more then 8 wins with that horrible schedule (considered the worst schedule for any team in the last 11 years by the Elias sports bureau) and still a very porous defense.



People already making excuses for Manning. Toughest schedule in 11 years? That's laughable, there's barely enough great teams right to even make that true.

raiders x 2
chiefs x 2
browns
bengals
carolina
tampa bay

Plus 2 games against mediocre chargers.  That's 10 winnable games.


quote
budwiser send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
budwiser
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5852
Location:
#52
Posted: 6/2/2012 12:24:26 AM
yeah Manning even SAID he went to Denver in large part because of the easy schedule in the division
quote
QBUN send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
QBUN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2232
Location: California
#53
Posted: 6/7/2012 6:22:46 PM
how about him not making it through d whole season..where can i place that wager!
quote
SlumdogPicks send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
SlumdogPicks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
#54
Posted: 6/7/2012 7:01:45 PM
Hah! Manning is gunna be under a microscope all season. I really don't like the way this is unfolding, a bold bet (if you could bet this) is will this season be Manning's last? If he suffered another serious injury its highly possible.

Not to say this will happen, but it makes you wonder with everything he has been through, and karma has a funny way of working. Some argue Denver deserves something bad after how they dealt Tebow his hand.
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#55
Posted: 6/7/2012 7:34:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SlumdogPicks:

Hah! Manning is gunna be under a microscope all season. I really don't like the way this is unfolding, a bold bet (if you could bet this) is will this season be Manning's last? If he suffered another serious injury its highly possible.

Not to say this will happen, but it makes you wonder with everything he has been through, and karma has a funny way of working. Some argue Denver deserves something bad after how they dealt Tebow his hand.


I wish the NFL would have scheduled Denver vs Jets or Denver vs Colts............neither will happen but would have been nice to see.

Denvers first 7 games are gonna be tough, thats for sure................
quote
QBUN send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
QBUN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2232
Location: California
#56
Posted: 6/7/2012 7:46:51 PM
ptb any insight on those super bowl future wagers
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#57
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:20:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by QBUN:

ptb any insight on those super bowl future wagers


They are so tough to pick from right now..........I usually wait until seeing pre-season games.  Im 100% sure it wont be the Saints imo...........here are the 5 teams that have a shot that I like as of now to win it all.............

Packers

49ers

Jets

Chargers

Texans
quote
QBUN send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
QBUN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2232
Location: California
#58
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:10:12 PM
like them all...gb cuz they r pissed about last year...sf they got their tongue wet last year...jets i think its time....sd always in d mix....and hou i really like...thought they had a REAL shot last year but we all know what happens when key players get hurt...thank u sir.....good luck to u this year...willl follow very very closely
quote
budwiser send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
budwiser
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5852
Location:
#59
Posted: 6/8/2012 11:15:48 PM
If Manning goes down Caleb Hanie is playing. 
quote
CoverLane send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CoverLane
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6903
Location:
#60
Posted: 6/10/2012 3:22:11 AM
vikings -4.5 over the jags...?


quote
SlumdogPicks send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
SlumdogPicks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
#61
Posted: 6/10/2012 10:05:48 AM
Jag's on the road were just terrible last year. However with the new acquisition of Blackmon and Robinson, you gotta be careful. Both WR's have tons of potential, and with MJD running the ball... JAX should be an interesting team to watch out for... Only down side about the WR's is neither of them have played in an offense where they are responsible for getting it done in the NFL. Robinson was playing with too other WR studs on Dallas collecting majority of the coverage, leaving him a better chance of getting open. Now he and blackmon will be receiving all the looks, so you're never sure on how they will react. Blackmon is straight off the rookie boat so you don't know what his deal is either, he could be suspended as well for his little DUI accident...

While the Vikings added a very valuable tool to their offence, and that is a very talented offensive lineman, who will help the pass/running game tremendously. With AP the running game was deadly enough, but hopefully it will make the QB on vikings a bit more comfortable in the pocket and connect with the WR's...

I would stay away from this game, personally. Too many unknown factors, and if you look closely either team could come through with a win.
quote
QBoption send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
QBoption
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: United States
#62
Posted: 6/10/2012 5:47:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:

vikings -4.5 over the jags...?


i forgot murlarkey was the jags HC, this team is going nowhere...

quote
MYSTICRICH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MYSTICRICH
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3157
Location: United States
#63
Posted: 6/10/2012 6:07:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Niners13:



People already making excuses for Manning. Toughest schedule in 11 years? That's laughable, there's barely enough great teams right to even make that true.

raiders x 2
chiefs x 2
browns
bengals
carolina
tampa bay

Plus 2 games against mediocre chargers.  That's 10 winnable games.



i got news for you the entire  NFL is a bunch of stinky teams over 60% of the teams are below 500 the NFL IS A BAD PRODUCT !

check out the patriots schedule in their   division games they will face teams that went 18-36 last season 

out of division st louis jacksonville indy were 9-39 

so in 9 of the pats regular season games they will face teams that went 27-75 last season ........its a bunch of crapola 


quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#64
Posted: 6/10/2012 10:24:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MYSTICRICH:


i got news for you the entire  NFL is a bunch of stinky teams over 60% of the teams are below 500 the NFL IS A BAD PRODUCT !

check out the patriots schedule in their   division games they will face teams that went 18-36 last season 

out of division st louis jacksonville indy were 9-39 

so in 9 of the pats regular season games they will face teams that went 27-75 last season ........its a bunch of crapola 




I agree Myst but thats what makes the "good" teams so much fun to watch them whipping up on weaker opponents & cover spreads.
quote
MYSTICRICH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MYSTICRICH
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3157
Location: United States
#65
Posted: 6/11/2012 12:32:36 AM
PTB my interest in the NFL is down its  only about trying to make money now. 
. but i think i have a better  edge in a 0-3 pt spread than these TD to DD spreads and having road teams favored by 6-8 points or more. that never use to happen . now it becomes a crap shoot to take  the points with these bad teams... 
quote
Michfan15 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Michfan15
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 9459
Location: Netherlands
              Antilles
#66
Posted: 6/11/2012 8:00:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PrimeTimeBoys:

Manning will be protected like the president of out country but the offensive line & referees........do you guys really think they will allow Manning to get hurt after being out an entire season? Not gonna happen, the NFL loves the Manning family.

Tebow beat these Steelers, so will Manning.............

i cant believe you bet with this mentality...that was hard to read, your bookie must love you
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#67
Posted: 6/11/2012 8:44:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Michfan15:


i cant believe you bet with this mentality...that was hard to read, your bookie must love you


I didnt know there was a certain mentality I needed to have to wager on sports. Do you recommend I see a psychiatrist? I can flip a coin, throw a dart or do whatever else I like to pick my games which shouldnt concern you since you dont pay my bookie, then again, it only matters how my bankroll looks at the end of the season & not yours..................
quote
QBUN send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
QBUN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2232
Location: California
#68
Posted: 6/13/2012 11:17:03 AM
quote
QBUN send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
QBUN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2232
Location: California
#69
Posted: 6/13/2012 11:19:13 AM
PTB heading to egas at d end of d month..besides playing d games u mentioned earlier and supe bowl futures,anything else u like
quote
SlumdogPicks send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
SlumdogPicks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
#70
Posted: 6/13/2012 5:35:36 PM
 I am shocked you think the Jets are super bowl contenders PTB... Just shocked. Sanchez is not a capable leader at this point to lead the Jets to the SB, let alone the playoffs.
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#71
Posted: 6/13/2012 7:56:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SlumdogPicks:

 I am shocked you think the Jets are super bowl contenders PTB... Just shocked. Sanchez is not a capable leader at this point to lead the Jets to the SB, let alone the playoffs.


Exactly & with Tebow breathing down his neck, watch how well he plays this season. Out of the teams I picked to win it, I would say the Jets are at the bottom of the list.
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#72
Posted: 6/13/2012 7:57:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by QBUN:

PTB heading to egas at d end of d month..besides playing d games u mentioned earlier and supe bowl futures,anything else u like


Pound the Titans week 1 regular season...............
quote
SlumdogPicks send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
SlumdogPicks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
#73
Posted: 6/13/2012 8:20:44 PM
I would agree with Sanchez competing harder for the whole season with Tebow breathing down his neck, if Tebow was an established qb. Which he is far from. Sanchez knows that Tebow is only there to bring the team closer, he is no threat if the Jets want a productive passing offense, and ultimately if they want to win games as well. In my opinion the jets won't even contend for a wild card, I'll go as bold to say the Bills place higher then the jets in their division.

Im a huge Patriot fan so I won't comment on you suggesting the titans for week 1 . I will ask a question or two however if you don't mind.

What is your reasoning for the titans over Pats? Spread or ML? Why do you think the titans middle of the pack D (17th or 18th overall last year) will be able to slow down Brady and his even better offense then last year...? Assuming Britt is back to 100% (it could go either way) for week 1, do you really think Britt/Hasselback/Johnson can keep up or even outproduce the patriots heavy O?? Interested in hearing your reasoning.
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#74
Posted: 6/13/2012 8:49:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SlumdogPicks:

I would agree with Sanchez competing harder for the whole season with Tebow breathing down his neck, if Tebow was an established qb. Which he is far from. Sanchez knows that Tebow is only there to bring the team closer, he is no threat if the Jets want a productive passing offense, and ultimately if they want to win games as well. In my opinion the jets won't even contend for a wild card, I'll go as bold to say the Bills place higher then the jets in their division.

Im a huge Patriot fan so I won't comment on you suggesting the titans for week 1 . I will ask a question or two however if you don't mind.

What is your reasoning for the titans over Pats? Spread or ML? Why do you think the titans middle of the pack D (17th or 18th overall last year) will be able to slow down Brady and his even better offense then last year...? Assuming Britt is back to 100% (it could go either way) for week 1, do you really think Britt/Hasselback/Johnson can keep up or even outproduce the patriots heavy O?? Interested in hearing your reasoning.


I use a lot of trends, angles & systems when betting the NFL while others despise all 3 but I never solely use the 3 mentioned above to blindly wager on a game. I also know that last years numbers mean nothing this year. Also, previous weeks games & how teams played doesnt provide much information on how well NFL teams will play the following week. The NFL is a completely different animal from any other sport, even college football.

Everyone caps differently & the NFL is my favorite sport to cap, been doing it since 1991. It can be very difficult & at times, frustrating but that comes with the territory..............

As for Pats/Titans game, good luck betting your Pats, I think the titans easily cover & possibly win SU..............
quote
SlumdogPicks send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
SlumdogPicks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 325
Location: Canada
#75
Posted: 6/13/2012 9:21:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PrimeTimeBoys:



I use a lot of trends, angles & systems when betting the NFL while others despise all 3 but I never solely use the 3 mentioned above to blindly wager on a game. I also know that last years numbers mean nothing this year. Also, previous weeks games & how teams played doesnt provide much information on how well NFL teams will play the following week. The NFL is a completely different animal from any other sport, even college football.

Everyone caps differently & the NFL is my favorite sport to cap, been doing it since 1991. It can be very difficult & at times, frustrating but that comes with the territory..............

As for Pats/Titans game, good luck betting your Pats, I think the titans easily cover & possibly win SU..............


Hey fair enough. doing this for over 20 years is really impressive and you have my respect if that is true. Staying at this for that long means you have to be efficient at it and win, or your a gambler. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Thank's for the response, and towards my reasoning, yes, last years stats mean nothing going forward into week 1 of the new season. However that's all we have to base our decisions on at this point. Even week 1 we will be going in blind since some argue pre-season does not show a teams true strengths.

In regards to previous weeks games & how teams played doesnt provide much information on how well NFL teams will play the following week is kind of true but a weak argument/point. They don't give you clear cut numbers, but they give one a detailed educational guess, which at times is very accurate depending on the opponent.

The only thing going for the titans in week 1 is the fact they will try to not repeat the 59-0 loss they received last time these teams played in 09 (Long behind time ago). However since you are not a douche or anything i sincerely wish you the best of luck this year with your picks! However I'm hoping you have this one wrong.
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 3 of 7 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.