Posted: 7/29/2012 10:05:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by timbaland99:
If she is only a 5 or 6, please show me some 9.5 and 10's. I'm looking forward to it. I like to think that I am a pretty good judge of how hot a woman is, but please, by all means, show me your 9's and 10's. I'm guessing that these 10's will have me busting all over the floor with a single glance in her direction.
As stewie griffin would say on family guy, why you so serious? Here come on boy, let me put you in a headlock and rub your head a little bit.
1. First of all there's the boobs. How would we know if it really looks right if they aren't even bare? As MoneySRH said, why should we be teased? These days all women are "guilty" until proven otherwise. I'm going to have to suggest that her boobs wouldn't look right because her surgeon did a horrible job, but of course we don't really know that. If i were a heckler i'd call that girl out and tell her to prove me wrong!
2. The dyed blonde hair is a mismatch for her, if i knew who her make-up artist was i'd want to slap him/her. Better yet she probably did everything herself and who does she think she is fooling? The texture of her hair in itself looks bad. She would be better off shortening her hair because it looks like she is trying too hard to grow it out with no patience. I would definitely not color the hair blonde. It's obvious she has problems with split-ends like many women do. If she doesn't have the patience to keep trimming out the split-ends, next best thing would be hair extensions/weaves.
3. Look around the eyes and see how everything is "dressed." Mascara seems to be old-fashioned now but the fake eyelashes are in on top of eyeliner above and below the eyes. There's also coloring that can be added covering the entire eyelid which you can see when the eye shuts. It's a major "trick" that can catch novices out there who can easily be fooled into thinking that a girl is more attractive than she really is. Have you ever heard of a company called Benefit? They are located in i believe all of the Macy's department store outlets in the cosmetics section. Benefit Brow Bar, and it's a small little workstation usually hidden away from all the traffic but it's huge business. What woman do you know of would turn away the opportunity to look better? Ask anyone who has ever worked in the cosmetics department. I'm not going to tell you to go in there and stare at the women before and after and i'm even complicating myself explaining all this to you but never be fooled again.
4. The quality of this video is very poor. Even if it was shot with a professional grade camera, there are lighting tricks as well as camera angles. Don't ever be fooled by a stand alone photo, have you ever seen pictures of women that look so great but then you see them in person and they aren't all that? The 2 best examples that i can give you from my own experience are cindy crawford and brooke shields, and this was way back in 1997. At least a video can give you an idea of what to expect in person but the video you posted, she fails, i would not care to meet her.
5. I can't even tell anything about her overall skin texture either. The video is so poor that i would never be able to guess how she would age. Part of the package that a girl can bring to the table is how well she might age and how great she might be able to retain her looks after having kids. One great example i can offer you is lindsay lohan. She's only 26 years old but let me tell you when she was 24, i knew that if she ever had kids, she would get fat and stay fat. She also looked 34 when she was 24, never mind right now because i don't need to look anymore 2 years later.
One of the examples i like to use is Angelina Jolie just because there are a handful of photos out there that show her plane janey self but she is the real deal. Ever seen the movie hackers with her in it about 18 years ago? She's a little on the chubby side and short hair, many would think she's nothing special. There's also so many photos out there of a young angelina jolie, and when you study it really good and then think of what she looks nowadays, that's how you can tell real beauty, real garbage. Not the cameron diaz bullshit who might even be worse than lindsay lohan. And let me tell you this chick you posted in the daily motion video is fuckin' bullshit man. The more i think of her, the more i think she's worse than cameron diaz and lindsay lohan and i would only give these broads a 5!
If i had to guess you probably think that candace parker and sue bird are average looking. But to me women like that are very under rated because i already know that if they decided to hire make-up artists, they have the potential to look like perfect 10s.
So i don't need to post any photos for you to start busting on the floor or anything i can only offer you many different things to start thinking about when you go out there. Now you can start learning how to study a girl instead of allowing your person to stand up too easy for them. Pay attention to the neck, see if the skin matches up with the coloring on her face, if not, there might be something she's hiding. How do you know she's not hiding a nasty looking birthmark on her cheeks like drew brees? How do you know that 1 breast might have been smaller before surgery on the video you posted with her? My guess is that you would be the perfect type who could EASILY be fooled into thinking a fake hot girl used to be a man just because i would not be surprised if this video of the girl you posted might have actually been a man before, although that is a longshot.