Rays Play

Forum: Penalty Box
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Rays Play
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19464
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:10:43 PM
6-5 +140
Crazy 4 game sweep of $400 for me on Seattle this week. Strange thing is, taking the TB RL all 4 games would have gone 1-3 and landed you in the red as well. Basically, either lay the -200 or lose.
On to today :
2 excellent pitchers against 2 lame offenses in an under machine of a ballpark. But weirdly enough, none of the 7 games played between these 2 last year stayed under the total. I'll switch gears, accept the voodoo and go Over 7 +100 for tonite. 
Ziplining at The Alligator Farm tomorrow. 
Cyrax PM Cyrax
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20988
United States
 
Cyrax
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:20:59 PM
Over , Gettysburgh  
cacabware PM cacabware
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11636
Massachusetts
 
cacabware
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:22:21 PM
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19464
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:22:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Cyrax:

Over , Gettysburgh  
vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:23:03 PM
 GL G3
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19464
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:23:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cacabware:

Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19464
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:25:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

 GL G3
God bless you, Dennis. One of the many good guys around here.
hugh613 PM hugh613
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8269
Ontario
 
hugh613
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:26:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Getty3:

Ziplining at The Alligator Farm tomorrow.
I have no idea what that means!
Kurshka PM Kurshka
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 18596
California
 
Kurshka
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:32:08 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by hugh613:

I have no idea what that means!

 

Buying shoes or luggage? Or is that where you ride the cord above them.

GL Bro.

Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19464
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:32:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hugh613:

I have no idea what that means!
Sweet ! 
You basically fly from suspended cables between trees with a hook. 
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19464
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:33:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kurshka:

 

Buying shoes or luggage? Or is that where you ride the cord above them.

GL Bro.

The Derby is so wide open. Any itches yet ? 
Kurshka PM Kurshka
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 18596
California
 
Kurshka
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:33:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Getty3:

God bless you, Dennis. One of the many good guys around here.

 

Thats because the Kings are on fire.

Kurshka PM Kurshka
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 18596
California
 
Kurshka
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:35:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Getty3:

The Derby is so wide open. Any itches yet ? 

 

Two that I am playing for sure but still looking this over and need to brain storm with a few friends. Will post tomorrow.

Kurshka PM Kurshka
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 18596
California
 
Kurshka
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:37:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Getty3:

Sweet ! 
You basically fly from suspended cables between trees with a hook. 

 

Thats what I thought. Have fun and please come home with your feet.

vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:37:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kurshka:

 

Thats because the Kings are on fire.


Killing you huh 
shrimp1958 PM shrimp1958
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 50021
Maryland
 
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:38:41 PM
Gettttttttttttty...
I-Got-5-On-It PM I-Got-5-On-It
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 17551
United Kingdom
 
I-Got-5-On-It
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:40:27 PM
  G3
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19464
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:42:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kurshka:

 

Two that I am playing for sure but still looking this over and need to brain storm with a few friends. Will post tomorrow.

Cool. I'll probably play poker in the afternoon and bet the race while I'm there. 
Mr. Shrimp ! 
Kurshka PM Kurshka
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 18596
California
 
Kurshka
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 7:44:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasdennis:


Killing you huh 

 

Actually rooting for them now. Anything for you Dennis.

hugh613 PM hugh613
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8269
Ontario
 
hugh613
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:34:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Getty3:

6-5 +140
Crazy 4 game sweep of $400 for me on Seattle this week. Strange thing is, taking the TB RL all 4 games would have gone 1-3 and landed you in the red as well. Basically, either lay the -200 or lose.
On to today :
2 excellent pitchers against 2 lame offenses in an under machine of a ballpark. But weirdly enough, none of the 7 games played between these 2 last year stayed under the total. I'll switch gears, accept the voodoo and go Over 7 +100 for tonite. 
Ziplining at The Alligator Farm tomorrow. 
4th inning hits! Unless it starts raining down in Tampa...
hitterno24 PM hitterno24
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24214
United States
 
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:40:28 PM
well done gettty
shrimp1958 PM shrimp1958
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 50021
Maryland
 
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:43:35 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by hugh613:

4th inning hits! Unless it starts raining down in Tampa...

You're killin me K....They have a roof.....

Kurshka PM Kurshka
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 18596
California
 
Kurshka
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 10:12:27 PM
hugh613 PM hugh613
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8269
Ontario
 
hugh613
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 10:17:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shrimp1958:

You're killin me K....They have a roof.....


Forum: Penalty Box
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.