Thunder going to win the title

Forum: NBA Betting Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Thunder going to win the title
Crusher13 PM Crusher13
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4333
 
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#101
Posted: 6/14/2012 12:47:47 AM
I was waiting for this BUMP

remember the ALAMO When you get up 2-0 and all The enemy is surrounding your fort, we will still let you surrender and save yourself from defeat

Damn those young guns loook really good but............I went for the dark side for what little winnings I had left

Hope you enjoy the ride to the proverbial bank but NEVER count out the KING even though KD outscored him in 4QTR of Game 1 than LBJ had all last year in Finals in 6 games in 4th QTR 18-17

Iainsc2 PM Iainsc2
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2173
 
Iainsc2
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#102
Posted: 6/14/2012 3:19:56 AM
THUNDERRR
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#103
Posted: 6/14/2012 3:45:13 AM
BUMP!!!!!!
SJSharks99 PM SJSharks99
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10423
 
SJSharks99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#104
Posted: 6/14/2012 3:47:25 AM
@ 2 team parlay... good call sir

I am in a playoff pool with all selections made prior to the playoffs beginning... I picked Thunder over Miami in 6

Big $$$$ coming my way if the Thunder win in 6 or less

Riding the THUNDER wave on each game of the series too... Durant n Company are too good
2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9201
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#105
Posted: 6/14/2012 3:16:50 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Crusher13:

I was waiting for this BUMP

remember the ALAMO When you get up 2-0 and all The enemy is surrounding your fort, we will still let you surrender and save yourself from defeat

Damn those young guns loook really good but............I went for the dark side for what little winnings I had left

Hope you enjoy the ride to the proverbial bank but NEVER count out the KING even though KD outscored him in 4QTR of Game 1 than LBJ had all last year in Finals in 6 games in 4th QTR 18-17

BOL to u crusher... but i just dont see how miami can win... okc is just plain and simple a bad match up for them...

miami has been playing offensively challenged teams from the east and now they are playing the best offensive team in the league, i think the change of pace is too much...

only way they stand a chance is if chalmers and battier play the whole series like they did game 1... then bosh and wade actually step up and contribute...

2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9201
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#106
Posted: 6/14/2012 3:18:00 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SJSharks99:

@ 2 team parlay... good call sir

I am in a playoff pool with all selections made prior to the playoffs beginning... I picked Thunder over Miami in 6

Big $$$$ coming my way if the Thunder win in 6 or less

Riding the THUNDER wave on each game of the series too... Durant n Company are too good

good garbage shark... i also like okc to win in 6... miami will get 2 on their home court then the thunder finish them off in OKC game 6...

2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9201
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#107
Posted: 6/15/2012 12:22:28 AM

1-1 boys and girls... looking like it will be a great series....

despite the 1q tonight i liked the way the thunder played tonight... they just dug themselves too deep a hole and westbrook was just jacking garbage up in the first.... but as usual they came out in the 2nd half and made it a game, they just need to get off to a faster start... too hard to consistantly come back from DD, especially in the Finals...

Hats off to the Heat tonight they went out and won the game... the Thunder didnt hand them garbage....

 

2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9201
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#108
Posted: 6/15/2012 12:24:55 AM

and how about my boy KD man is he clutch... that 3 to bring them down only 2 at the end there was ridiculous... i think he was fouled there at the end but eh refs are always questionable, and as they say dont leave it to the refs.....

 

and for those who say he doesnt play D he had 2 key defensive plays on back to back possessions.... they guy is only 23 and is steadily improving... i think next year u will see his defense go to another level

Crusher13 PM Crusher13
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4333
 
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#109
Posted: 6/15/2012 12:33:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 2Team_Parlay:

and how about my boy KD man is he clutch... that 3 to bring them down only 2 at the end there was ridiculous... i think he was fouled there at the end but eh refs are always questionable, and as they say dont leave it to the refs.....

 

and for those who say he doesnt play D he had 2 key defensive plays on back to back possessions.... they guy is only 23 and is steadily improving... i think next year u will see his defense go to another level



2 I totally agree KD is very very CLUTCH but...........I really think the youth of OKC will eventually hurt them here in this series. The UPSIDE for Thunder in the future is soooo PROMISING

With STERN up to his same ole' tricks. I see LBJ hoisting his first Larry O'Brien trophy. This is going to be a GREAT rivalry developing right in front of our very own eyes cuz KD and LBJ ain't going anywhere anytime soon I can easily vision this NBA  finals at least 2 maybe 3 times
2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9201
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#110
Posted: 6/15/2012 12:59:04 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Crusher13:



2 I totally agree KD is very very CLUTCH but...........I really think the youth of OKC will eventually hurt them here in this series. The UPSIDE for Thunder in the future is soooo PROMISING

With STERN up to his same ole' tricks. I see LBJ hoisting his first Larry O'Brien trophy. This is going to be a GREAT rivalry developing right in front of our very own eyes cuz KD and LBJ ain't going anywhere anytime soon I can easily vision this NBA  finals at least 2 maybe 3 times

i agree with the youth of the thunder hurting them... i saw a couple times when westbrook missed a shot, he started pouting instead of running back down the floor...

where i do disagree is that i think KD and old man Harden are very mature and composed for their age, they never seem too high or too low...

i also agree about this being the new "laker/celtics" rivalry for the next few years... and i can guarantee they will meet in the finals again

2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9201
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#111
Posted: 6/21/2012 11:50:35 PM

Congrats to lebron james and the miami heat....

i really thought the thunder had a great chance to beat them in these finals... but lebron came out determined and focused... he played like a real MVP and put his team on his back...

i said that if the thunder were to be eliminated i would be the first to come in here and admit i was wrong....

i just think the thunder met them in the finals at the wrong time... maybe another year or 2 of experience and maybe the outcome is different...

Again congrats to Lebron, for getting ur 1st ring, and congrats miami backers who were able to cash out from the series...

Crusher13 PM Crusher13
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4333
 
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#112
Posted: 6/22/2012 12:08:14 AM
Crusher13 PM Crusher13
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4333
 
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#113
Posted: 6/22/2012 12:10:26 AM
2 Teamer
houguy28 PM houguy28
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1998
 
houguy28
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#114
Posted: 6/22/2012 12:17:06 AM
Mark my words....
2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9201
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#115
Posted: 6/22/2012 12:19:45 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Crusher13:

2 Teamer

cambyspree99 PM cambyspree99
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 12022
 
cambyspree99
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#116
Posted: 6/22/2012 12:20:16 AM
Thunder will never beat this heat team unless they make some trades.

bron is better then durant

wade is better then westbrook

bosh is better then harden

no chance
2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9201
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#117
Posted: 6/22/2012 12:20:22 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by houguy28:

Mark my words....

yeah u cant win em all brother

Forum: NBA Betting Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.