Messages

Forum Index : Covers College Basketball : Messages
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: why did mr and mrs griner name thier son brittney
chithappens send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chithappens
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 478
Location:
#1
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:37:37 PM
just saying.
quote
PokerProErik send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
PokerProErik
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1906
Location:
#2
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:39:05 PM
They didn't know she would grow to 6'8" when she was a baby.
quote
jesron1269 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jesron1269
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 18631
Location: South Dakota
#3
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:43:21 PM
How original!  
quote
dick747 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
dick747
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3705
Location: Virgin Islands
              USA
#4
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:44:57 PM

the interview -skylar sweet girly voice

then grinner - sounded like a dude..................

bet they don't "all" shower together.

quote
chithappens send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chithappens
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 478
Location:
#5
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:46:08 PM

erick my man the proper use in the english language of a male gender pronoun is "he" would grow to 6'8"..

quote
eze321 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
eze321
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 222
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:46:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dick747:

the interview -skylar sweet girly voice

then grinner - sounded like a dude..................

bet they don't "all" shower together.


man u guys all turrible 
quote
chithappens send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chithappens
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 478
Location:
#7
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:49:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dick747:

the interview -skylar sweet girly voice

then grinner - sounded like a dude..................

bet they don't "all" shower together.

 

 

surely im not the only sick person who is curious  what she looks like naked am i?  oh garbage maybe i am..

btw jerson 1269 darn off

quote
chithappens send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chithappens
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 478
Location:
#8
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:53:23 PM
serioulsy though the dude can play even if he is in the wrong league
quote
jesron1269 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jesron1269
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 18631
Location: South Dakota
#9
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:09:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chithappens:

 

surely im not the only sick person who is curious  what she looks like naked am i?  oh garbage maybe i am..

btw jerson 1269 darn off


How about creating an original thread or you F%CK off!  Threads like this has been around for the past two years when she first was discussed.
quote
chithappens send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chithappens
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 478
Location:
#10
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:10:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jesron1269:


How about creating an original thread or you F%CK off!  Threads like this has been around for the past two years when she first was discussed.
quote
chithappens send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chithappens
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 478
Location:
#11
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:15:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jesron1269:


How about creating an original thread or you F%CK off!  Threads like this has been around for the past two years when she first was discussed.

nobody asked you to reply fool so go chase cars on the interstate for me would ya wait you live in south dakota go chase horse and buggies on the main trail and yell i hate indians

 

quote
jesron1269 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jesron1269
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 18631
Location: South Dakota
#12
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:27:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chithappens:

nobody asked you to reply fool so go chase cars on the interstate for me would ya wait you live in south dakota go chase horse and buggies on the main trail and yell i hate indians

 


LOL yet ANOTHER ORIGINAL comment!  You have to be the most 
"unique" person on this website.  Such wit!
quote
Forum Index : Covers College Basketball : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.