Canelo will whip the shit out of that rican fraud Cintron

Forum: Boxing Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Boxing] Topic: Canelo will whip the garbage out of that rican fraud Cintron
HoldenRg PM HoldenRg
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 9777
 
HoldenRg
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/27/2011 9:43:17 AM
BOOM! 



PEACE!
Qncyk1 PM Qncyk1
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1238
 
Qncyk1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/27/2011 10:13:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HoldenRg:

it's obvious you  are a Canelo hater, I am not saying that this was super awesome but the kid looked solid for what was put in front of him. 



PEACE!

ive won twice on canelo(cotto,hatton). he throws a good left hook and straight right. no jab, untested in-fighting and no competition to this point other than rhodes.

HoldenRg PM HoldenRg
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 9777
 
HoldenRg
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/27/2011 2:57:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Qncyk1:

ive won twice on canelo(cotto,hatton). he throws a good left hook and straight right. no jab, untested in-fighting and no competition to this point other than rhodes.

He does lack a jab I would agree that he is untested but I have to admit that I like the way he is being handled, he is very young and still has alot of time to develop. There is no need to rush.


PEACE!
cd2010 PM cd2010
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 683
 
cd2010
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/27/2011 5:12:52 PM

Canelo vs. Chavez Jr.   next please, they need to fight while they are undefeated.

I know everyone on covers is tired of all of the boxing mismatches, it is always the same, young champion/ contender vs. name fighter/ ex-contender/ washed-up fighter/ paper champ. That is what is killing boxing, not lack of talent, just lack of great fights.

Qncyk1 PM Qncyk1
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1238
 
Qncyk1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/27/2011 5:23:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HoldenRg:

He does lack a jab I would agree that he is untested but I have to admit that I like the way he is being handled, he is very young and still has alot of time to develop. There is no need to rush.


PEACE!

 

agreed. next up is probably bundrage. gbp does not want canelo to be the next fernando vargas.

BigPapa21 PM BigPapa21
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2708
 
BigPapa21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/28/2011 4:28:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cd2010:

Canelo vs. Chavez Jr.   next please, they need to fight while they are undefeated.

I know everyone on covers is tired of all of the boxing mismatches, it is always the same, young champion/ contender vs. name fighter/ ex-contender/ washed-up fighter/ paper champ. That is what is killing boxing, not lack of talent, just lack of great fights.

I'd like to see that fight. Canelo vs Chavez jr. Interesting but probally not.

Forum: Boxing Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.