Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages
Author: [Politics] Topic: I love Drudge...
TILTOLOGIC
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4927
Location: Uganda
#1
Posted: 1/27/2012 1:51:23 AM
Jeopardy contestants can't name Rachel Maddow...

http://www.breitbart.tv/who-is-rachel-maddow/

quote
TILTOLOGIC
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4927
Location: Uganda
#2
Posted: 1/27/2012 1:51:39 AM
quote
drJ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
drJ
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6898
Location: Nevada
#3
Posted: 1/27/2012 2:06:37 AM
quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#4
Posted: 1/27/2012 10:53:51 AM

Rachel is cool!  She's trying hard to get the truth out there.

Beats the hell out of O'Reilly and Hannity who are establishment talking pieces.

quote
slikstiks99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
slikstiks99
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5736
Location: Zambia
#5
Posted: 1/27/2012 11:17:15 AM

I was actually watching this yesterday. I think they ran out of time.

I don't see any way they couldn't know who she was. You have to know pop culture too for that garbage.

Fairly certain they ran out of time.

quote
KOAJ send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KOAJ
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 66698
Location: New Jersey
#6
Posted: 1/27/2012 11:58:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by promark12:

Rachel is cool!  She's trying hard to get the truth out there.

Beats the hell out of O'Reilly and Hannity who are establishment talking pieces.



rachel has her version of truth...just as oreilly and hannity do

turn off your tv
quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#7
Posted: 1/27/2012 12:01:59 PM
I don't watch it much any more.  But it's important to watch it because THAT'S WHERE A MAJORITY OF THE VOTERS GET THEIR NEWS.  I want to know what the majority is hearing.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#8
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:06:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by promark12:

Rachel is cool!  She's trying hard to get the truth out there.

Beats the hell out of O'Reilly and Hannity who are establishment talking pieces.

Hannity maybe, but O'Reilly is far less of a spinner than Hannity or Rachel.

Rachell Madcow is as dirty as they come when it comes to spinning the truth.

Hannity, simply has talking points but is respectable because he made money the old fashion way. Ratings tell the story though.

People from Austrailia watch O'Reilly regularly.

quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#9
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:09:45 PM

When I went to visit my parents I couldn;t believe how in the dark about current affairs.  "I watch the evening news"  they saidl  OK, mom did you know that such and such happened?

Cable news is the same old babble.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#10
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:15:38 PM

I had to laugh at some of the comments:

"I didn't know who that guy is either"

"I wonder if she wanted us to split the winner's purse evenly among us"

"Who is that dude?"

 

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21441
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:28:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by promark12:

When I went to visit my parents I couldn;t believe how in the dark about current affairs.  "I watch the evening news"  they saidl  OK, mom did you know that such and such happened?

Cable news is the same old babble.

The real 1% figure in America that we should be concerned about ,,is not Wall Street ..but the other 99% who don't keep-up or more then likely don't care about what's happening politically in America... 

If they were informed on how politicans are destroying this country ..B.Hussein Obama would not have won the Presidency in "08" and Hillary Clinton would have been the 44th.. 

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.