Joe Pa Enabled Child Rape in Happy Valley

Forum: College Football Page 5 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: Joe Pa Enabled Child Rape in Happy Valley
4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3061
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
quote#101
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:34:13 PM
boomer let it rest man you just sound like a little kid trying to have a piss contest that your team beat penn state fifty years ago.

no offense either mate...but psu was damn close to going to 2 national championships...i lost a boat load of $ on them when they lost at michigan one year to end their undefeated season...and i remember cashing huge when iowa beat em on a field goal a few years ago to stop that team from going

paterno did not have him in it to win the big game anymore it seemed...no offense wise


soonboomer PM soonboomer
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1111
Northern
              Mariana Islands
 
soonboomer
Participation Meter
quote#102
Posted: 3/9/2012 6:24:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

boomer let it rest man you just sound like a little kid trying to have a piss contest that your team beat penn state fifty years ago.

no offense either mate...but psu was damn close to going to 2 national championships...i lost a boat load of $ on them when they lost at michigan one year to end their undefeated season...and i remember cashing huge when iowa beat em on a field goal a few years ago to stop that team from going

paterno did not have him in it to win the big game anymore it seemed...no offense wise


If you had read all the posts in this forum, you would know that Oklahoma would never have been mentioned if the Pedo State homer hadn't taken a couple of shots at them.

As far as Penn State being close to playing for a NC..........in 2005 there was no chance even if they finished unbeaten..........in 2008, maybe a legitimate claim.....even though they were manhandled by USC in their bowl game. Either way, I stand on what has been stated about the relevance of Pedo State football in the BCS era.

4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3061
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
quote#103
Posted: 3/9/2012 9:23:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:

If you had read all the posts in this forum, you would know that Oklahoma would never have been mentioned if the Pedo State homer hadn't taken a couple of shots at them.

As far as Penn State being close to playing for a NC..........in 2005 there was no chance even if they finished unbeaten..........in 2008, maybe a legitimate claim.....even though they were manhandled by USC in their bowl game. Either way, I stand on what has been stated about the relevance of Pedo State football in the BCS era.


what do you expect when you bash someone else's school and your name is boomer sooner?

time to look in the mirror mate

you are playing the exact same game, except wise has tons of capping cred and you dont.  time to cool off, take a cold shower.

just relax everyone damn.  like wise said think its time you both jim boeheim.  that guy gets away with murder and no one cares
soonboomer PM soonboomer
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1111
Northern
              Mariana Islands
 
soonboomer
Participation Meter
quote#104
Posted: 3/9/2012 11:17:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:


what do you expect when you bash someone else's school and your name is boomer sooner?

time to look in the mirror mate

you are playing the exact same game, except wise has tons of capping cred and you dont.  time to cool off, take a cold shower.

just relax everyone damn.  like wise said think its time you both jim boeheim.  that guy gets away with murder and no one cares

Let me guess......you're all over his nutsack tailing his picks, right?
Don't let the facts get in the way of any insipid comments you choose to contribute.
thisguyiswise PM thisguyiswise
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6905
Wisconsin
 
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
quote#105
Posted: 3/10/2012 1:41:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:


Let me guess......you're all over his nutsack tailing his picks, right?
Don't let the facts get in the way of any insipid comments you choose to contribute.

you by far are the biggest homer worthless POS on this forum...what are you mad because BOOM called you a homer all year that you want to try to come at me to take it out on.  i love my university but will be the first one to call them shitty when they are and are as hard on them as the next guy.

you continuously posted in booms thread how oklahoma is so great and any time he ever mentioned that your team is overrated you went off.  even after they were 30 point favorites and lost, at home.

i almost forgot you were "that" guy, now its so clear.  BOOM was so right about you.  he actually made posts all year about you being so homer.  funny how it all comes together now.

your a joke!

soonboomer PM soonboomer
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1111
Northern
              Mariana Islands
 
soonboomer
Participation Meter
quote#106
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:08:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:


you by far are the biggest homer worthless POS on this forum...what are you mad because BOOM called you a homer all year that you want to try to come at me to take it out on.  i love my university but will be the first one to call them shitty when they are and are as hard on them as the next guy.

you continuously posted in booms thread how oklahoma is so great and any time he ever mentioned that your team is overrated you went off.  even after they were 30 point favorites and lost, at home.

i almost forgot you were "that" guy, now its so clear.  BOOM was so right about you.  he actually made posts all year about you being so homer.  funny how it all comes together now.

your a joke!

TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43477
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
quote#107
Posted: 3/11/2012 12:51:40 AM
Can this thread please go away. I dont want to think about this friggin case anymore.

Jesus.
soonboomer PM soonboomer
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1111
Northern
              Mariana Islands
 
soonboomer
Participation Meter
quote#108
Posted: 3/11/2012 1:42:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:





you by far are the biggest homer worthless POS on this forum...(lmao......funny garbage.......Look in the mirror, as you say) what are you mad because BOOM called you a homer all year (why would I be mad?  Just as always, I present facts in search of some lively debate and people choose to debate with emotion and hyperbole) that you want to try to come at me to take it out on. (I haven't taken anything out on you.....I merely point out homer remark after homer remark you make when you refer to the Pedo State football team as "we" )  i love my university but will be the first one to call them shitty when they are and are as hard on them as the next guy. (Sure you do......and I'm sure everyone reading this thread believes it too)
you continuously posted in booms thread how oklahoma is so great (really?...show me some examples) and any time he ever mentioned that your team is overrated you went off. (if debating with facts is going off, then so be it)  even after they were 30 point favorites and lost, at home.

i almost forgot you were "that" guy, now its so clear.  BOOM was so right about you. (maybe in his opinion and yours......like I give a rat's behind about what anonymous people think about me) he actually made posts all year about you being so homer.  funny how it all comes together now. (What's funny is how you deflect defending something that can't be defended by going off on unrelated tangents).

your a joke!  (Isn't it "You're a joke"?).......love that Pedo State education!!!!
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37118
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
quote#109
Posted: 7/12/2012 11:41:00 PM
  Just as I thought from the start
cherokee10 PM cherokee10
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4536
Ohio
 
cherokee10
Participation Meter
quote#110
Posted: 7/12/2012 11:52:01 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Can this thread please go away. I dont want to think about this friggin case anymore.

Jesus.

100% Agree

Today is a very sad day, but again, this is far from over. We'll continue to hear about this situation from Happy Valley for a VERY long time.

PSU should get the worst of the worst from all of this, no matter how you slice it, this is definitely a football issue (let alone the entire university)....loss of scholarships, vacated wins, even bowl ban won't be enough.

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37118
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
quote#111
Posted: 7/12/2012 11:53:44 PM
let the Football players transfer ....

Starting in 2013 give them the death penalty for at least 5+ years 


Lesson needs to be taught 
4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3061
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
quote#112
Posted: 7/13/2012 12:14:46 AM
stay classy mate you are a genius did you put $20 on paterno being responsible??
4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3061
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
quote#113
Posted: 7/13/2012 12:16:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cherokee10:

100% Agree

Today is a very sad day, but again, this is far from over. We'll continue to hear about this situation from Happy Valley for a VERY long time.

PSU should get the worst of the worst from all of this, no matter how you slice it, this is definitely a football issue (let alone the entire university)....loss of scholarships, vacated wins, even bowl ban won't be enough.


is that andy "steroid" katzenmoyer in your picture?? what happened to him, did he die, he was like the bosworth of the 90s, why didnt he make the pros too many injections in his butt

that was a flashback 
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37118
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
quote#114
Posted: 7/13/2012 12:18:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

stay classy mate you are a genius did you put $20 on paterno being responsible??

NO but I weathered the storm of Pedophile Lovers here on covers
4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3061
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
quote#115
Posted: 7/13/2012 9:33:20 AM
I dont see one person on here who likes pedos if so call them out so i can deal with them personally

You did nothing, kind of like Joe Paterno

The one's with class manned up and said they were wrong

You pounded your chest and celebrated a tragedy to cash a pride ticket.

Have you done anything to help child abuse victims since this started?  You would think you are Louis Freeh listening to you.

You are the loser mate, you lost bad at the end of the day
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37118
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
quote#116
Posted: 7/13/2012 9:41:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

I dont see one person on here who likes pedos if so call them out so i can deal with them personally

You did nothing, kind of like Joe Paterno

The one's with class manned up and said they were wrong

You pounded your chest and celebrated a tragedy to cash a pride ticket.

Have you done anything to help child abuse victims since this started?  You would think you are Louis Freeh listening to you.

You are the loser mate, you lost bad at the end of the day
actually I volunteer with inner city kids who are abused

been doing so off and on for the last 12 years ...

really sad what many children have to go through ... all different types of abuse
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37118
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
quote#117
Posted: 7/13/2012 9:45:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

I dont see one person on here who likes pedos if so call them out so i can deal with them personally


You did nothing, kind of like Joe Paterno

The one's with class manned up and said they were wrong

You pounded your chest and celebrated a tragedy to cash a pride ticket.

Have you done anything to help child abuse victims since this started?  You would think you are Louis Freeh listening to you.

You are the loser mate, you lost bad at the end of the day

I did nothing wrong 

while you on the other end were defending pedophiles
4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3061
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
quote#118
Posted: 7/13/2012 11:34:46 AM
i was??  where? 

you have no class period
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37118
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
quote#119
Posted: 7/13/2012 11:42:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

i was??  where? 

you have no class period

lookingtowin PM lookingtowin
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3655
Canada
 
lookingtowin
Participation Meter
quote#120
Posted: 7/13/2012 11:48:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:


Just a quick question were you there to  witness Joe Pa digging his head in the sand  and you know positively that he knew of all this garbage.  Just a question.

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37118
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
quote#121
Posted: 7/13/2012 11:52:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lookingtowin:

Just a quick question were you there to  witness Joe Pa digging his head in the sand  and you know positively that he knew of all this garbage.  Just a question.


When this broke ... So many people were defending Joe Pa giving him a free pass .. 

yeah I Knew , only a fool would not ... he did run happy valley right ??
lookingtowin PM lookingtowin
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3655
Canada
 
lookingtowin
Participation Meter
quote#122
Posted: 7/13/2012 12:45:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:


When this broke ... So many people were defending Joe Pa giving him a free pass .. 

yeah I Knew , only a fool would not ... he did run happy valley right ??

Personally i would never defend anyone including anybody in my family if they were involved in any of this garbage i just have a problem with the fact that there seems to be a lot of third party crap here and when a person has passed and can't defend even himself its easy to unload on him. 

realscififan PM realscififan
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 409
Nevada
 
realscififan
Participation Meter
quote#123
Posted: 7/13/2012 1:17:05 PM

How can this even be a question?

This may be the most simple question ever of who is at fault.

Sandusky, Joe Pa, PSU President, and EVERY person that knew, saw, heard, or had any evidence this was happening except for the children.  It was the adults duty to yell, scream, go to the press, the police, their neighbors and anyone that would listen and keep doing it over and over until it was stopped.

Anyone that thinks otherwise would watch a person get beaten to death right next to them and do nothing about it.  Those people have to class, integrity or moral responsibility and are only above the pedofiles that did this on the human scum scale of humanity.  They have proven by their words and actions that they would not have turned Sandusky in either.

4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3061
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
quote#124
Posted: 7/13/2012 1:22:57 PM
not a ? of who was wrong in this

dont think anyone gave him a free pass though he may have deserved one based on his previous body of work and all the guy did

i think its the american justice system you all must follow, which is innocent until proven guilty and i guess thats not the case either though we can make our own interpretations now with benefit of freeh report realeased yesterday

the scum that sits there though and pounds their chest like they are so special because they predicted this are the same attention person that TYPE IN REALLY BIG FONT AND PUT DOWN OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE
realscififan PM realscififan
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 409
Nevada
 
realscififan
Participation Meter
quote#125
Posted: 7/13/2012 1:29:03 PM

I have not nor do I ever put anyone else down on this board.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I was just stating fact and following the law. 

The Child Endagerment Law basically states that if you know of any crime happening against a child and you have not told everyone that you can possibly tell until the person is caught, you are guilty of child endagerment.  In this case I believe that covers anyone that knew anything about what Sandusky has done.

Forum: College Football Page 5 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.