Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 7 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Ok state would have put up 30 by now on either team
AndyMurray send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
AndyMurray
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 135
Location: Antarctica
#151
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:35:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

Oklahoma would leave on a stretcher if they either of these times tonight.  As dominant as Bama was, the LSU defense played their behind off.  They are legit.

Oklahoma State is a high school compared to Alabama and LSU -not even close to being on the same level.

 

I don't know who would win against LSU and OSU but if Bama scored 21 on them how much would OSU score Could LSU score enough to keep up?

quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5862
Location: Nevada
#152
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:06:39 AM
Kentucky Lew, you're in the right track. If you go back and read the post it actually does make sense.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#153
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:40:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AndyMurray:

I don't know who would win against LSU and OSU but if Bama scored 21 on them how much would OSU score Could LSU score enough to keep up?


Ok st doesn't have the physical run game that Bama has... They have a better QB, and receivers, but they don't have the offensive front, or RB's like Trent, and Eddie. That puts Bama right up there with the best offenses in the nation. 
quote
bolynn send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bolynn
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 62
Location:
#154
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:36:30 PM
OK State has NO DEFENSE, and OK State could NOT put up more than 14 against bama's defense. The national championship game would have been MORE LOPSIDED if OK State played Bama or LSU for that matter.

I would have liked to see OK State get their fools handed to them so everyone would shut the hell up. They could not even beat Iowa State this year and it took a miracle for them to beat an overrated Stanford team by a field goal. OK State doesn't deserve to step on the field with Bama or LSU, and thus why they didn't get to play in the national championship.

The Bama's and LSU's do NOT trip up and lose to a shitty Iowa State caliber team , EVER. Thats the difference between Dominant SEC teams and the crap big 12. No matter the situation Dominant SEC teams do not lose to horrible Iowa State type caliber teams during the season.
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#155
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:07:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bolynn:

OK State has NO DEFENSE, and OK State could NOT put up more than 14 against bama's defense. The national championship game would have been MORE LOPSIDED if OK State played Bama or LSU for that matter.

I would have liked to see OK State get their fools handed to them so everyone would shut the hell up. They could not even beat Iowa State this year and it took a miracle for them to beat an overrated Stanford team by a field goal. OK State doesn't deserve to step on the field with Bama or LSU, and thus why they didn't get to play in the national championship.

The Bama's and LSU's do NOT trip up and lose to a shitty Iowa State caliber team , EVER. Thats the difference between Dominant SEC teams and the crap big 12. No matter the situation Dominant SEC teams do not lose to horrible Iowa State type caliber teams during the season.

  Iowa st is like the Vandy of the SEC. 
quote
JTLV send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
JTLV
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1019
Location: Nevada
#156
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:43:06 PM
G Smith of WVU put up 400 yards passing on LSU. WVU should have won if not for a turnover. If Oregon wasnt missing 5 starters they also would have won that game against LSU. SEC has no good offensive teams except Arkansas. Dont give me Kentucky, Ole Miss, Miss st, Vanderbilt, Tenn, and then go play Alcorn st, LA Monroe, and South Alabama. Over-rated SEC.
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#157
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:48:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JTLV:

G Smith of WVU put up 400 yards passing on LSU. WVU should have won if not for a turnover. If Oregon wasnt missing 5 starters they also would have won that game against LSU. SEC has no good offensive teams except Arkansas. Dont give me Kentucky, Ole Miss, Miss st, Vanderbilt, Tenn, and then go play Alcorn st, LA Monroe, and South Alabama. Over-rated SEC.

It's laughable to me how blind, and moronic people like you are... The SEC offenses look bad because they go up against these things called defenses. You wouldn't know about the because you are a member of a weaker conference, where defense in non-existent. The physical offensive lines of these teams would make these other teams look like girl, and run down their throats the entire game. There is a reason that the SEC has won the National Championship, 6 years in a row, and there is a reason the SEC DOMINATED the bowl games this year, AGAIN... Dumbass 
quote
buxwin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
buxwin
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 216
Location: Ohio
#158
Posted: 1/10/2012 3:23:04 PM

Was there a game on.  Yawn...........must have missed it.  So now LSU 1 @ALA and ALA 1 on neutral site.  Only the Govt and NCAA could come up with a dumber way to mame a champ!  The best of "two" series??

 

quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#159
Posted: 1/10/2012 3:46:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by buxwin:

Was there a game on.  Yawn...........must have missed it.  So now LSU 1 @ALA and ALA 1 on neutral site.  Only the Govt and NCAA could come up with a dumber way to mame a champ!  The best of "two" series??

 


quote
Ice4Blood send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Ice4Blood
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 11845
Location:
#160
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:08:09 PM

i support this thread... a playoff is desparately needed... this kind of crap is getting old!

the SEC was overrated this year, and both Bama and LSU cruised to the NC game on the premise that it was as strong as past years...

no way in hell Ok St would have laid an egg the way LSU did... no way in hell!  they may not have won, but they would have showed up to play, and they WOULD have scored points on either of those teams...

quote
degengambler34
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3117
Location: Nevada
#161
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:12:39 PM
Spread offense would have made it impossible to stack the line the way both these teams do on defense, okie state wud have been a better game. They would have lost, but it wud have been more entertaining. 
quote
Ice4Blood send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Ice4Blood
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 11845
Location:
#162
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:16:44 PM

i consider LSU's performance in that game to be the most pathetic effort i have ever...

witnessed in a sporting event, in all facets of the game...

from coaching, to QB play, to special teams AND defense!  don't give...

any garbage about their defense coming to play... Alabama has a...

predictable and anemic offense... giving up 21 is NOT a good or even...

decent effort!  and Jordan Jefferson put on possibly the most inept...

QB performance in a big game i have ever seen... without a doubt...

the most disappointing title game i have ever seen in any sport...

 

 

 

incidentally... thanks to whoever doesn't know how to post and fucked up this thread...

presumably KTrain...

quote
Ice4Blood send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Ice4Blood
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 11845
Location:
#163
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:22:25 PM

Tappy your argument in that last post is known as "circular reasoning"...

 

the offenses are bad because the defenses are great!

aka, the defenses are great because the offenses are bad...

 

 

the answer lies in how SEC teams not in the title game performed in their bowl games...

 

Miss St struggled to beat a crappy Wake Forest (ACC) team...

Vandy got their fools handed to them by a mediocre Cincy (Big East) team...

Georgia lost to a solid Mich St (Big 10) team, after leading by 16 at the half...

Arkansas put up an impressive performance against an over-achieving K St (B12) team...

So Carolina was very lucky to beat a rather soft Nebraska (B10) team... getting lots of breaks!

 

SEC was down... just friggin open your eyes and see that, and you will regain some credibility!

quote
AndyMurray send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
AndyMurray
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 135
Location: Antarctica
#164
Posted: 1/10/2012 6:16:27 PM
I agree it seems the SEC got a national championship this year due to their reputation from previous years. I happen to believe voters will remember this next year. Nobody bothered to even watch this year. Lowest TV ratings for a NCG ever.
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#165
Posted: 1/10/2012 6:46:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

i support this thread... a playoff is desparately needed... this kind of crap is getting old!

the SEC was overrated this year, and both Bama and LSU cruised to the NC game on the premise that it was as strong as past years...

no way in hell Ok St would have laid an egg the way LSU did... no way in hell!  they may not have won, but they would have showed up to play, and they WOULD have scored points on either of those teams...


Well that's YOUR opinion... OK st hasn't gone up against anything REMOTELY friggin CLOSE to that NFL prospect studded defense. They would have gotten garbage stomped as well. 

You are still being an IDIOT thinking that shitty behind Ok st has any business being mentioned with these two teams. It's obvious to the rest of the world that they were the best, and it's just you that can't face the truth. It's quite comical! 
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#166
Posted: 1/10/2012 6:55:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

i consider LSU's performance in that game to be the most pathetic effort i have ever...

witnessed in a sporting event, in all facets of the game... Does anyone really care what you think? Your arguments for the Big 12 FAILED... Your arguments for Ok st,FAILED... And your arguments about Bama/LSU FAILED! 

from coaching, to QB play, to special teams AND defense!  don't give... - Everyone is ridiculing Miles for not putting in Lee... Lee would have gotten behind raped, once again by out D, and everyone with half a brain knows it. He had a game plan that worked once, and he thought would work again. Just because it didn't work, doesn't make him a bad coach, it just makes Bama the best team in the nation. 

Jefferson is a good QB, we just have an AMAZING defense, and we had a game plan for him this time. We didn't last time, and that's why they did so well. Nobody was talking bad about him until this game, don't you think that's interesting?

Their special teams wasn't bad, ours was just better. Brad Wing is still one of the best punters in all of college football, and the Ganja Badger is still an amazing athlete. There were several plays where he went down the field, and dominated whomever he got his hands on. They pinned us deep several times, we just had the answer on offense this time. 

And yes, their defense did damn good for the most part... They held us to our second lowest scoring game of the season, and we only had one TD. The least scoring game was the first time we played, so once again, you are wrong. 

any garbage about their defense coming to play... Alabama has a...

predictable and anemic offense... giving up 21 is NOT a good or even... Really? We have the top offense in the SEC, and there isn't a defense in the big 12 that could line up with our offensive line. We would dominate that entire conference...

decent effort!  and Jordan Jefferson put on possibly the most inept...

QB performance in a big game i have ever seen... without a doubt...

the most disappointing title game i have ever seen in any sport...


 

 

 

incidentally... thanks to whoever doesn't know how to post and fucked up this thread...

presumably KTrain...


quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#167
Posted: 1/10/2012 6:58:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

Tappy your argument in that last post is known as "circular reasoning"...

 

the offenses are bad because the defenses are great!

aka, the defenses are great because the offenses are bad...

 

 

the answer lies in how SEC teams not in the title game performed in their bowl games...

 

Miss St struggled to beat a crappy Wake Forest (ACC) team...

Vandy got their fools handed to them by a mediocre Cincy (Big East) team...

Georgia lost to a solid Mich St (Big 10) team, after leading by 16 at the half...

Arkansas put up an impressive performance against an over-achieving K St (B12) team...

So Carolina was very lucky to beat a rather soft Nebraska (B10) team... getting lots of breaks!

 

SEC was down... just friggin open your eyes and see that, and you will regain some credibility!


What an idiot... The SEC just went 6-3, and won a 6th national title????? Yes, completely down this season.                                   v
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#168
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:00:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AndyMurray:

I agree it seems the SEC got a national championship this year due to their reputation from previous years. I happen to believe voters will remember this next year. Nobody bothered to even watch this year. Lowest TV ratings for a NCG ever.

Check your garbage... It was the second lowest.

I don't give two shits who watched the game... It's called jealousy! 
quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5862
Location: Nevada
#169
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:11:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

i consider LSU's performance in that game to be the most pathetic effort i have ever...

witnessed in a sporting event, in all facets of the game...

from coaching, to QB play, to special teams AND defense!  don't give...

any garbage about their defense coming to play... Alabama has a...

predictable and anemic offense... giving up 21 is NOT a good or even...

decent effort!  and Jordan Jefferson put on possibly the most inept...

QB performance in a big game i have ever seen... without a doubt...

the most disappointing title game i have ever seen in any sport...

 

 

 

incidentally... thanks to whoever doesn't know how to post and fucked up this thread...

presumably KTrain...


What the darn did I do? 
quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5862
Location: Nevada
#170
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:12:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Tappy:


It's laughable to me how blind, and moronic people like you are... The SEC offenses look bad because they go up against these things called defenses. You wouldn't know about the because you are a member of a weaker conference, where defense in non-existent. The physical offensive lines of these teams would make these other teams look like girl, and run down their throats the entire game. There is a reason that the SEC has won the National Championship, 6 years in a row, and there is a reason the SEC DOMINATED the bowl games this year, AGAIN... Dumbass 

Why do you care how good the SEC is? Did you cheer when Auburn beat Oregon? 
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#171
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:22:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:


Why do you care how good the SEC is? Did you cheer when Auburn beat Oregon? 

Yup, saying go SEC the whole way through... I hate Auburn, but I love the SEC, and I support them in every game they play out of conference. 
quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5862
Location: Nevada
#172
Posted: 1/10/2012 10:47:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Tappy:


Yup, saying go SEC the whole way through... I hate Auburn, but I love the SEC, and I support them in every game they play out of conference. 

That rivalry must not be all it's cracked up to be then if you cheer for Auburn....ever. 
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 7 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.