Is there a beef between Dan Patrick and Colin Cowherd??

Forum: General Discussion
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Is there a beef between Dan Patrick and Colin Cowherd??
UNDERD0GG PM UNDERD0GG
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 4681
Oregon
 
UNDERD0GG
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 3:27:00 PM
I just caught a few minutes of the Dan Patrick show and he seemed to be upset with Cowherd but I missed the beginning.   I think it had something to do with Kurt Warner or something.   Im not a big fan of either but do listen occasionally, Im just curious,  anybody know?

Thanks fellas
Frnke4Finger PM Frnke4Finger
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 681
Wisconsin
 
Frnke4Finger
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 3:50:52 PM
Patricks beef is that Cowturd uses his show and doesnt give any credit where its due.
666LES PM 666LES
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2975
New York
 
666LES
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 3:54:57 PM
Warner said that he would not encourage his sons to play football because of head trauma and the recent suicide of jr suau(sp) among others.Cowherd agreed and some former player on nflchannel really ragged on Kurt about what he owes the game.Kurt had said it on Cowherd show.I listen to too much radio.I didn't hear anything that was said on Patrick show.GL
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17238
Massachusetts
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 4:01:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 666LES:

Warner said that he would not encourage his sons to play football because of head trauma and the recent suicide of jr suau(sp) among others.Cowherd agreed and some former player on nflchannel really ragged on Kurt about what he owes the game.Kurt had said it on Cowherd show.I listen to too much radio.I didn't hear anything that was said on Patrick show.GL

I thought he said it on the Dan Patrick show ... 
benhogan76 PM benhogan76
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 8712
Ontario
 
benhogan76
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 4:08:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:


I thought he said it on the Dan Patrick show ... 
It was said on Dan Patrick show as I was listening, I believe it was Toomer who ripped Warner on different show on ESPN.  He said he thought Warner was disingenuous.  I would disagree he sounded like he was just being a father and forgot he was on radio.  Sounded very honest to me.
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17238
Massachusetts
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 4:10:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by benhogan76:

It was said on Dan Patrick show as I was listening, I believe it was Toomer who ripped Warner on different show on ESPN.  He said he thought Warner was disingenuous.  I would disagree he sounded like he was just being a father and forgot he was on radio.  Sounded very honest to me.

yup ... i don't have a problem with anything he said either. 




benhogan76 PM benhogan76
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 8712
Ontario
 
benhogan76
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 4:17:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:


yup ... i don't have a problem with anything he said either. 




Not sure why just because you work in the nfl and now for the nfl you cant be honest.  He has pretty good idea if the fame and money is worth what might come later.  He seems like one of the lucky few who got out without any long term damage, but who knows.  It was a very good interview IMO  and I would recommand it to anyone who missed it.
potter36 PM potter36
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 851
United States
 
potter36
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 4:31:17 PM
Cowherd is complete hypocrite from hour to hour.  The biggest Johnny come lately I've ever seen.
UNDERD0GG PM UNDERD0GG
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 4681
Oregon
 
UNDERD0GG
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 5:24:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Frnke4Finger:

Patricks beef is that Cowturd uses his show and doesnt give any credit where its due.


OK that makes sense, thanks
dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27598
United States
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 4:37:26 AM
cowherd is a girl's girl on a daily with that blond chick
pulledclear PM pulledclear
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3202
United States
 
pulledclear
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 5:30:29 AM
Who gives a darn! Stay informed
spicedup PM spicedup
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 57
Alaska
 
spicedup
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 6:01:18 AM
earthWake PM earthWake
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 6172
United States
 
earthWake
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:24:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 666LES:

Warner said that he would not encourage his sons to play football because of head trauma and the recent suicide of
jr suau(sp) among others.Cowherd agreed and some former player on nflchannel really ragged on Kurt about what he owes the game.Kurt had said it on Cowherd show.I listen to too much radio.I didn't hear anything that was said on Patrick show.GL

Forum: General Discussion
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.