Will GLOCK return?

Forum: Website Promotions Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Will GLOCK return?
joewashington PM joewashington
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2780
 
joewashington
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 3/7/2011 5:32:28 PM
this Bud's for you Glock.........
alohac75 PM alohac75
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
 
alohac75
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/7/2011 5:32:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 77SIN77:

LMFAO!!! why don't u suck his balls while your at it!!
HAAAHAAAHAA Grow up! And you are talking to a female okay that is why I speak with heart! I just want this place to be used for what it is supposed to be used for okay! Not this crap!
joewashington PM joewashington
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2780
 
joewashington
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 3/7/2011 5:37:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 77SIN77:

LMFAO!!! why don't u suck his balls while your at it!!

he would if you'd get your vagina out of the way........

Storm777 PM Storm777
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 149
 
Storm777
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/7/2011 5:47:51 PM
Hmm he seemed king of arrogant to me. He kept bashing wolves even after he started winning instead of saying good job. Wolves said nothing negative to him that whole time. Then when he started losing and people started bashing him he decides to leave. I mean I haven't been here too long but that wasn't right
Storm777 PM Storm777
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 149
 
Storm777
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/7/2011 5:48:30 PM
kind*
alohac75 PM alohac75
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
 
alohac75
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/7/2011 6:26:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Storm777:

Hmm he seemed king of arrogant to me. He kept bashing wolves even after he started winning instead of saying good job. Wolves said nothing negative to him that whole time. Then when he started losing and people started bashing him he decides to leave. I mean I haven't been here too long but that wasn't right
If you look back at the old threads you would see that stevewolfe started a thread toward glock "after" glock lost that day and said fading glock has made me money. Something to that effect now why would you attack someone like that? Then like I said in my previous post it's human nature to retaliate on someone who starts something with you right! So that's what glock did that night he called stevewolfe out and faded some of his plays the next day! I'm not condoning what they both did was right cuz it wasn't but that is why glock probably did that the next day but as far as I know they are cool with each other after that! Friendly showdown it was! They both congratulated each other and moved on!
Storm777 PM Storm777
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 149
 
Storm777
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/7/2011 7:18:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by alohac75:

If you look back at the old threads you would see that stevewolfe started a thread toward glock "after" glock lost that day and said fading glock has made me money. Something to that effect now why would you attack someone like that? Then like I said in my previous post it's human nature to retaliate on someone who starts something with you right! So that's what glock did that night he called stevewolfe out and faded some of his plays the next day! I'm not condoning what they both did was right cuz it wasn't but that is why glock probably did that the next day but as far as I know they are cool with each other after that! Friendly showdown it was! They both congratulated each other and moved on!
thanks for the clarification. My bad
KKemmis PM KKemmis
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1988
 
KKemmis
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/7/2011 7:41:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by alohac75:

Awwwww kkemmis you know, I really respect you as a capper on here but why do you have to go there with Glock? Why does anyone have sooooooo much hate for a guy that was nice to everyone unless they started trouble with him...which is a natural human thing to do! He had a BAD week and almost everyone on here has been only wishing nothing but bad things on him....calling him names.....trying to run him out of here! WHY? What has he done soooooo WRONG to everyone but do the exact same thing that you and other cappers on this forum do, and that is to share and cap your picks for others to see. Then you say he talks like a little kid? He's not from the states! Why you gonna bash on someone because they can't speak or write english well? Sorry but I come from a place where we are so multi cultured ....you got so much diverse backgrounds that live here you just learn to understand everyone's culture and to not be so critical of anyone. But you should know that cuz it's just common sense...right? Well now everyone has run him out of here ....someone told him to bomb himself so he doesn't have to face his bookie but yet that same person that said that got burned yesterday with his pick and told everyone he's not gonna post anymore till next season or something.....talk about karma! People just need to be fair and nice on here which probably will never happen. But just remember we are all here to either give help or seek help not tell someone ...you suck...you're a person.....go kill yourself....you're a liar...how much do you really bet? I wanna see proof! WHY??????????? What is it to anybody what you bet? It's your money! And use your own BRAIN to choose your picks! Don't have to tell someone all this bullshit! Be nice people we are supposedly all adults right! GOOD LUCK kkemmis and everyone else reading this but for me I personally enjoyed Glock's postings everyday. If you had a question he'd answer to try to help! I don't think he meant to lose so much but nobody wants to lose right? Just imagine how he is feeling right now! No one on here knows really how much money anyone has unless you know each other personally! So it should not matter! Who knows he could be some foreign dignitary who has lots of money.......who the f knows! Nobody knows anyone we are all strangers to each other! I guess that's why it's so easy for people to talk trash on a stupid computer..go figure! BRAVE BIG MEN...lol.............


I apoligize for saying he talked like a little kid, I was unaware he does not speak fluid english, simple misunderstanding. I have nothing against Glock, I don't dislike the guy, I just think he is "overrated" so to speak, because alot of people just jump on his bandwagon because of the amounts he claims to bet.
alohac75 PM alohac75
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
 
alohac75
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/7/2011 8:01:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KKemmis:



I apoligize for saying he talked like a little kid, I was unaware he does not speak fluid english, simple misunderstanding. I have nothing against Glock, I don't dislike the guy, I just think he is "overrated" so to speak, because alot of people just jump on his bandwagon because of the amounts he claims to bet.
No harm done kkemmis!  I am just so taken back at how much hostility is on this forum especially when you KIND cappers share your thoughts on games then people BLINDLY tail lose and then all of a sudden it's your fault! It's just completely idiotic....then next thing you know all the Good guys are gone and were stuck with people that just hate and don't contribute anything constructive here. I have never paid attention to how much he bets cuz that's his OWN problem. I just take his picks, study on my own then make my decision...which people should be doing but they don't here. Then all hell breaks loose on covers when your picks don't come thru! All the best to you kkemmis and everyone here! I wish nothing but good on everyone cuz I would not want to be in that dark place with karma! Take Care!
KKemmis PM KKemmis
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1988
 
KKemmis
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/7/2011 8:17:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by alohac75:

No harm done kkemmis!  I am just so taken back at how much hostility is on this forum especially when you KIND cappers share your thoughts on games then people BLINDLY tail lose and then all of a sudden it's your fault! It's just completely idiotic....then next thing you know all the Good guys are gone and were stuck with people that just hate and don't contribute anything constructive here. I have never paid attention to how much he bets cuz that's his OWN problem. I just take his picks, study on my own then make my decision...which people should be doing but they don't here. Then all hell breaks loose on covers when your picks don't come thru! All the best to you kkemmis and everyone here! I wish nothing but good on everyone cuz I would not want to be in that dark place with karma! Take Care!


You're right, alot of good cappers on here eventually leave because once they go cold all of the losers on the site drive them to leave. I personally would never bash someone for doing bad, If they are nice enough to post their picks for FREE than people have no right to hate if they use the picks and lose.
alohac75 PM alohac75
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
 
alohac75
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/7/2011 8:39:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KKemmis:



You're right, alot of good cappers on here eventually leave because once they go cold all of the losers on the site drive them to leave. I personally would never bash someone for doing bad, If they are nice enough to post their picks for FREE than people have no right to hate if they use the picks and lose.
Totally Agree with you!
chauwagerline PM chauwagerline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1719
 
chauwagerline
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/7/2011 8:44:12 PM
Kushdoubt PM Kushdoubt
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1693
 
Kushdoubt
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/8/2011 1:19:41 AM
Yes grizz and the over!
ATMisEMPTY PM ATMisEMPTY
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 408
 
ATMisEMPTY
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/8/2011 6:05:00 AM
LOL GLOCK LOST AGAIN LMAO!!! HE WAS ON OKC +3 AND UNDER 204....ROFL COPTER!!!!
ShadowWarrior PM ShadowWarrior
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 7098
 
ShadowWarrior
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/23/2012 2:03:19 PM
AlohaC and closerx, I agree, no need to bash.
Forum: Website Promotions Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.