Marshawn Lynch ....Beast or Bust

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Marshawn Lynch ....Beast or Bust
BlackStone3 PM BlackStone3
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 129
 
BlackStone3
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/3/2012 5:34:37 PM
   Will he pick up where he left off? We all know what signing juicy contracts can do to players. He could be an MVP candidate with the right QB and supporting cast.            
runlagos PM runlagos
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2897
Pennsylvania
 
runlagos
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:34:01 PM
he'll be a 12-18 ranked type I think
thisguyiswise PM thisguyiswise
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6905
Wisconsin
 
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:35:32 PM
hes ranked top 5 or 6 on cbs...so bust, he got paid...skittles
FritoLay PM FritoLay
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4278
California
 
FritoLay
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:59:03 PM
Beast!  Seattle wins a SB within the next 3 years
detroitlionsfan PM detroitlionsfan
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 901
 
detroitlionsfan
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:21:20 PM

i still remember his run against the saints last post season

everyone acted like he coudnt be tackled when saints were obviously going for the strip

earthWake PM earthWake
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 6172
United States
 
earthWake
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:33:07 PM
He'll never be an mvp.

He's a solid NFL running back. No mvp tho
mrquija27 PM mrquija27
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3050
Michigan
 
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/8/2012 9:17:09 AM
Beast but..... LMAO @ superbowl for seattle
THEMUGG PM THEMUGG
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 31017
Washington
 
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/8/2012 12:26:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by detroitlionsfan:

i still remember his run against the saints last post season

everyone acted like he coudnt be tackled when saints were obviously going for the strip



chef702 PM chef702
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1762
China
 
chef702
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/8/2012 1:57:40 PM

He is going to be the same player this year.

He hits the hole hard. Shaun Alexander started dancing to much in the backfield when he lost confidence.  Same as Brandon Jacobs thats why the Giants let him go.

If Okung and Carpenter can improve, and Gallery and Moffit maintain, I think the O-line will be solid for the next 4 years.

FritoLay PM FritoLay
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4278
California
 
FritoLay
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/11/2012 12:07:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mrquija27:

Beast but..... LMAO @ superbowl for seattle
LMAO at Detroit what a friggin joke of a franchise
TheBallDontLie PM TheBallDontLie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 4185
 
TheBallDontLie
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/11/2012 3:50:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FritoLay:

LMAO at Detroit what a friggin joke of a franchise


no offense, but the lions are much better than the seahawks
Ponch PM Ponch
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2154
Ireland
 
Ponch
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/11/2012 11:17:04 AM
BEAST
Posted using a mobile device.
Statigician PM Statigician
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 284
 
Statigician
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2012 1:47:44 AM
Marshawn Lynch can run, and still has some gas in that tank.
depeche2 PM depeche2
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67006
Illinois
 
depeche2
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2012 9:57:58 AM
top 10 back
2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9015
California
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2012 2:55:56 PM

Beast-mode is a BEAST...... easy question, its in the name

mrquija27 PM mrquija27
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3050
Michigan
 
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/15/2012 11:37:03 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by FritoLay:

LMAO at Detroit what a friggin joke of a franchise

Just wait. 

mischkin04 PM mischkin04
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1728
Florida
 
mischkin04
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 9:24:03 AM

 

<<<<<<<<

    

FritoLay PM FritoLay
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4278
California
 
FritoLay
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 8:52:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mrquija27:

Just wait. 

darn the Lions!  They are too soft and rely way to much on the pass!
PurpleSmoke PM PurpleSmoke
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 601
 
PurpleSmoke
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 9:43:48 PM
BEAST MODE IS NICE 
thisguyiswise PM thisguyiswise
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6905
Wisconsin
 
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/12/2012 5:10:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FritoLay:

darn the Lions!  They are too soft and rely way to much on the pass!

LOL, welcome to the new NFL 
mrquija27 PM mrquija27
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3050
Michigan
 
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/13/2012 11:20:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:


LOL, welcome to the new NFL 

Dude that is just it.  You said it best, this is the NFL now.  Not ground and pound anymore.   Only problem is Detroit has been very underwhelming on improving the defense this year.  In fact I do believe they have downgraded.   Unfortunetly after some good logical thinking I have to say the Detroit Lions have downgraded in the offseason in comparision to the other 31 NFL teams.  As excited as I am about the additions on offense I just dont think its enough to compensate for the zero improvement on defense.  Go Detroit I love these boys, the offense will be explosive and fun to watch, but the defense is not good and will let up big plays. I will be looking to play many overs with this team.  I hape our line can make up the difference in the secondary but that may be too big of a task.

2Team_Parlay PM 2Team_Parlay
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 9015
California
 
2Team_Parlay
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:55:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mrquija27:

Dude that is just it.  You said it best, this is the NFL now.  Not ground and pound anymore.   Only problem is Detroit has been very underwhelming on improving the defense this year.  In fact I do believe they have downgraded.   Unfortunetly after some good logical thinking I have to say the Detroit Lions have downgraded in the offseason in comparision to the other 31 NFL teams.  As excited as I am about the additions on offense I just dont think its enough to compensate for the zero improvement on defense.  Go Detroit I love these boys, the offense will be explosive and fun to watch, but the defense is not good and will let up big plays. I will be looking to play many overs with this team.  I hape our line can make up the difference in the secondary but that may be too big of a task.

that means high scoring games with that offense and a lot of overs, also it means im getting megatron in my fantasy league again, dude went bonkers last year

buffalo11 PM buffalo11
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8801
New York
 
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/16/2012 10:35:38 AM
i miss beast mode in buffalo wish him luck in seattle
mischkin04 PM mischkin04
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1728
Florida
 
mischkin04
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/19/2012 8:47:30 PM
      Flynn and Lynch has a good ring to it.      
QBoption PM QBoption
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2675
United States
 
QBoption
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/19/2012 8:51:58 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by BlackStone3:

   Will he pick up where he left off? We all know what signing juicy contracts can do to players. He could be an MVP candidate with the right QB and supporting cast.            

OMG

 m.lynch

 OMG i cant stop

as ridic as i sound, u sound even worse, listen to urself...

u said it urself a contract year, thats all last year was(i.e.CJ)...OMG

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.