Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Obama as a Boy Ate Dog Meat........watch out BO
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#51
Posted: 4/19/2012 2:56:46 PM

John McCain on Twitter

Good pic of my son Jimmy's bulldog, Apollo - I'm sorry Mr. President, he's not on the menu! http://politi.co/HVhK9Z

 

Wow!!

quote
depeche2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
depeche2
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67006
Location: Illinois
#52
Posted: 4/19/2012 3:41:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

When he was 6 ?...

Where does it say he was only 6 yrs.old ?

Obama was 6 years old when he went to Indonesia,but near 11 years of age when he left ... you could taste a lot of different breds in 5 years ..



He was there between 6 and 10.  Does it really matter whether he was 6 or 8 or 10?
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8693
Location:
#53
Posted: 4/19/2012 4:31:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by depeche2:



He was there between 6 and 10.  Does it really matter whether he was 6 or 8 or 10?


Uh.....................................yeah. Actually though if you were born and went to nursery school and kindergarten in the US, you'd know we don't eat dog, so you're right, it shouldn't matter.

Just another feather in his cap.
quote
OakleyDoak
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
OakleyDoak
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1092
Location: Ohio
#54
Posted: 4/19/2012 4:55:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

I never said Democrats don't do crazy garbage as well but I will say if the Democrats and Republicans have a crazy off. Republicans would win the crazy trophy easily.
I also believe they would hoist the trophy.   
Just checkin' on your percepts.
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#55
Posted: 4/20/2012 3:02:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by esplanade:



Uh.....................................yeah. Actually though if you were born and went to nursery school and kindergarten in the US, you'd know we don't eat dog, so you're right, it shouldn't matter.

Just another feather in his cap.


It is funny how when ever Esplande is getting owned on this site that he always tries to insult the intelligence of others in a desperate attempt to try to compensate...



quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21494
Location: United States
#56
Posted: 4/20/2012 3:37:01 PM
If I had a dog ..it would look like ..........
quote
D_Unit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
D_Unit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2642
Location: Texas
#57
Posted: 4/20/2012 3:57:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:



Washington, Jefferson, Grant, Wilson, Coolidge, Roosevelt, and Lincoln are turning in their graves right now at the stupidity of the Republican Party.  Derrr the president ate dog when he was six derrr.

I’m a Ron Paul supporter and a green party libertarian but when I read garbage like this, it makes me turn into an Obama supporter because I just hate the Republican party of today. I’d rather be a Communist than align myself with Republicans because of garbage like this.


The Republicans ONLY brought this to attention in defense of the Democrats attacking Romney for letting the dog ride on top of their SUV.  Don't start nothin, won't be nothin,
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#58
Posted: 4/20/2012 4:20:51 PM
Obama = cultural differences and was a child

Romney = animal cruelty and was a grown man

GTFO with that bullshit, I know what the republicans are doing. There’re trying to incite cultural divide and spark bigoted votes.  Come on D_Unit you’re educated.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4113
Location: Greece
#59
Posted: 4/20/2012 4:24:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Obama = cultural differences and was a child

Romney = animal cruelty and was a grown man

GTFO with that bullshit, I know what the republicans are doing. There’re trying to incite cultural divide and spark bigoted votes.  Come on D_Unit you’re educated.

Whats the difference of somone straping a dog carrier to the roof or letting the dog ride in the back of a pick up truck?

If the carrier is strapped in good enough I would think the dog would be safer that way as opposed to the back of a pick up truck.

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21494
Location: United States
#60
Posted: 4/20/2012 4:33:49 PM

Cultural difference ...

Romney road the dog on the roof.

Obama Woked the woof.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#61
Posted: 4/20/2012 5:11:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Whats the difference of somone straping a dog carrier to the roof or letting the dog ride in the back of a pick up truck?

If the carrier is strapped in good enough I would think the dog would be safer that way as opposed to the back of a pick up truck.

I let my dog ride in the back of my truck or on the passenger with the window open but I would never tie him to my roof. If I were strapped to the roof of my truck going 70 MPH for hours, I wouldn’t like it very much.

Try standing up on a truck roof with 70 MPH winds hitting you in the face non stop for hours and tell me if you like it. Democrats are dumb for bringing this garbage up and I’m not surprised at the Republicans for bringing Obama’s childhood up to try and make him look like he’s not American.

I could never run for office because if I did republicans would use my history as a child for eating deer, goat, horse, rabbit, ostrich, snake, and armadillo. Ive probably eaten more animals that people consider pets and I just can’t remember.

It happened when he was a friggin KID in Indonesia. I hate the Democratic Party but have sided with the Democrats my whole life and I’m a Libertarian that sides with the Green Party but I feel I have to side with the Democrats because of this kind of bigoted stupidity that seems to always exist on the Republican side.

It went from the party of Lincoln to the party of morons. Democrats are a different kind of stupid but Republicans take being a moron to a whole other level of moron.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4113
Location: Greece
#62
Posted: 4/20/2012 5:26:37 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

I let my dog ride in the back of my truck or on the passenger with the window open but I would never tie him to my roof. If I were strapped to the roof of my truck going 70 MPH for hours, I wouldn’t like it very much.

Try standing up on a truck roof with 70 MPH winds hitting you in the face non stop for hours and tell me if you like it. Democrats are dumb for bringing this garbage up and I’m not surprised at the Republicans for bringing Obama’s childhood up to try and make him look like he’s not American.

I could never run for office because if I did republicans would use my history as a child for eating deer, goat, horse, rabbit, ostrich, snake, and armadillo. Ive probably eaten more animals that people consider pets and I just can’t remember.

It happened when he was a friggin KID in Indonesia. I hate the Democratic Party but have sided with the Democrats my whole life and I’m a Libertarian that sides with the Green Party but I feel I have to side with the Democrats because of this kind of bigoted stupidity that seems to always exist on the Republican side.

It went from the party of Lincoln to the party of morons. Democrats are a different kind of stupid but Republicans take being a moron to a whole other level of moron.

I agree with you about the dems bringing this up was stupid. I don't think the repubs would have countered had it not been brought up.

We don't know if Romney had his dog carrier facing forward or rear.

If you hit a bump going fast enough your dog could be thrown out and then runover. In a carrier he just has a goose egg.

quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8693
Location:
#63
Posted: 4/20/2012 6:23:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Obama = cultural differences and was a child

Romney = animal cruelty and was a grown man

GTFO with that bullshit, I know what the republicans are doing. There’r

e trying to incite cultural divide and spark bigoted votes.  Come on D_Unit you’re educated.



I guess you consider riding a motorcycle, animal cruelty??
Oh no, I'm on a motorcycle.



On a side note, downlowwith36guys same spiel, different day, still lame with no game.
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8693
Location:
#64
Posted: 4/20/2012 6:27:48 PM
Obama voluntarily dined on dog, millions of Americans are forced by obama to eat dog food to survive. Not so good.

Just another feather in his cap.
quote
D_Unit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
D_Unit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2642
Location: Texas
#65
Posted: 4/20/2012 6:34:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Obama = cultural differences and was a child

Romney = animal cruelty and was a grown man

GTFO with that bullshit, I know what the republicans are doing. There’re trying to incite cultural divide and spark bigoted votes.  Come on D_Unit you’re educated.



Obama has CREATED cultural and racial divide! The racial tensions in this country is the worst it's been since the Jim Crow laws thanks to the race baiting Left w/ this Treyvon fiasco!
quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#66
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:25:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by D_Unit:



Obama has CREATED cultural and racial divide! The racial tensions in this country is the worst it's been since the Jim Crow laws thanks to the race baiting Left w/ this Treyvon fiasco!

+1
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#67
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:49:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by D_Unit:



Obama has CREATED cultural and racial divide! The racial tensions in this country is the worst it's been since the Jim Crow laws thanks to the race baiting Left w/ this Treyvon fiasco!


yeah obama CREATED something that already existed...

and do you believe that al gore CREATED the internet?

you obviuosly give obama way too much power
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#68
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:53:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by D_Unit:



Obama has CREATED cultural and racial divide! The racial tensions in this country is the worst it's been since the Jim Crow laws thanks to the race baiting Left w/ this Treyvon fiasco!
This is the Republican Party in a nutshell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuI2LEKHGiQ

This is the Democratic Party in nutshell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST8i2QmrXeY

I think it’s clear it is not democrats that are creating cultural and racial divide. In fact, I'm 100 percent sure it's not the democrats creating racial divide.

Democrats spend to much money, create pointless laws and stop the economy from growing. Republicans are for saving money and create pointless laws, are bigoted uneducated nutcases stuck in the 1800s and want us to live under christian sharia law in a booming free market economy.

The only thing democrats do is have brown colored babies and that pisses republicans off but they don't want to give them birth control to stop having more brown people walking the earth and I guess by democrats having multicultural beliefs and multicultural babies, I guess you could say that democrats cause cultural divide by pissing off bigoted republicans for existing.

Today’s Republicans are the racist and bigoted party. As long as Republicans exist there will be no progress and I have NO hope for the future because of garbage like this.

The problem is republican white people. PERIOD! Free loader nanny state democrats and bigoted moron republicans. I will always vote for a nanny state communist democrat over a theocratic bigoted confederate nazi republican.

I gotta feeling the people that were from Mississippi in the video represent a lot of you on here on the covers forum. Especially five regular republican posters that come to mind, you guys make posts sounding just like those morons in the Mississippi video.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#69
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:54:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by esplanade:



I guess you consider riding a motorcycle, animal cruelty??
Oh no, I'm on a motorcycle.



On a side note, downlowwith36guys same spiel, different day, still lame with no game.


Looks like I am in your head...

Why dont you answer me without vitriol on your own vitriol free thread

and you're calling me same spiel, different day, still lame with no game.

covers knows the irony


quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21494
Location: United States
#70
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:56:08 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by depeche2:



He was there between 6 and 10.  Does it really matter whether he was 6 or 8 or 10?

But Obama wasn't six/ten years old when he bragged about eating dogs...he was an adult..

quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#71
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:59:53 PM
Dog Eater    The Music video

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?id={35F93F28-971D-4D35-A6E6-67522C39FCE6}&title=Dog-Eater-The-Music-Video
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4113
Location: Greece
#72
Posted: 4/20/2012 8:10:20 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

This is the Republican Party in a nutshell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuI2LEKHGiQ

This is the Democratic Party in nutshell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST8i2QmrXeY

I think it’s clear it is not democrats that are creating cultural and racial divide. In fact, I'm 100 percent sure it's not the democrats creating racial divide.

Democrats spend to much money, create pointless laws and stop the economy from growing. Republicans are for saving money and create pointless laws, are bigoted uneducated nutcases stuck in the 1800s and want us to live under christian sharia law in a booming free market economy.

The only thing democrats do is have brown colored babies and that pisses republicans off but they don't want to give them birth control to stop having more brown people walking the earth and I guess by democrats having multicultural beliefs and multicultural babies, I guess you could say that democrats cause cultural divide by pissing off bigoted republicans for existing.

Today’s Republicans are the racist and bigoted party. As long as Republicans exist there will be no progress and I have NO hope for the future because of garbage like this.

The problem is republican white people. PERIOD! Free loader nanny state democrats and bigoted moron republicans. I will always vote for a nanny state communist democrat over a theocratic bigoted confederate nazi republican.

I gotta feeling the people that were from Mississippi in the video represent a lot of you on here on the covers forum. Especially five regular republican posters that come to mind, you guys make posts sounding just like those morons in the Mississippi video.

Damn. you paint with a broad brush.

In college, all my roomates were black.

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21494
Location: United States
#73
Posted: 4/20/2012 8:14:45 PM

Romney's dog cried

Obama's dog got fried .

quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#74
Posted: 4/23/2012 10:20:10 AM

ABC Flip Flops on #ObamaAteDog

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/21/abc-flip-flops-on-dog-wars

No, I'll tell you what is sick ABC, that you are still bringing up this foolish issue. But, not to worry, the Dog Wars were soon dead.

Late Tuesday brought the news that really rocked this Presidential Race. The Romney campaign deftly pointed out that Barack Obama had actually eaten dog while he lived in Indonesia as a child.

You wanna bring up dog? Let's bring up dog.

Twitter exploded with #ObamaAteDog and #ObamaDogRecipies and even the Activist Old Media had to realize that their Dear Leader was in trouble on this issue. The jokes are everywhere, my favorite is this one: "Don't worry, Obama would never put a dog on top of his car, it dries out the meat."

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.