Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages
Author: [Politics] Topic: Limbaugh Says Paul Can't Win, Well This Democrat is Voting for Paul, Rush
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#1
Posted: 1/26/2012 8:19:54 AM

Rush Limbaugh, who is a talking garbage disposal, says of the Republican candidates, Ron Paul has the LEAST chance to defeat Obama.

I would NEVER have left Obama's bandwagon to jump on Romney's or Gingrich's. 

NO WAY, IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE

What's wrong Rush, you establishment talking piece,

ARE AMERICANS STARTING TO ACT LIKE AMERICANS AGAIN AND DOES THAT HAVE YOU SCARED?

The more the LAMESTREAM MEDIA disrespects Ron Paul, the more that join his cause.

This will be the FIRST time I've not supported a Demo for Prez. Who else will join the team to restore America?

Check out Ron Paul videos on youtube. 

The passion is over here.

quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#2
Posted: 1/26/2012 8:34:43 AM

PS, four years ago I felt the same way about Obama.  It took me three years after Obama's inaguration to realize that he too is establishment.

In his State of the Union speech, Obama spent about 45 seconds talking about reforming Washington.  He should have spent an hour and a half.

Obama promoted "CHANGE".  Well he is the one who has changed.  If you look at Paul's positions over 20 years, he hasn't changed at all.

ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, LIMBAUGH AND OTHER MEDIA HAVE EITHER DISSED OR IGNORED RON PAUL.

That right there is reason enough for you to give him a look.

quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15412
Location: Pennsylvania
#3
Posted: 1/26/2012 8:40:36 AM
Why are you listening to Rush?

Here's an idea, turn off the TV and turn on your brain!

You will realize that you control your own life and this country is still great. I have decoupled from the system, and it is a wonderful place to be. DIY + INternet = The OG American way

practice your own form of Communitarian-ism, in your own locale.  Trade with those around you, outside of the governments sphere. Craigslist is the garbage. Flea markets and farmers markets can keep you fed and clothed. Don't buy into their system of debt, it will set you free

And most importantly, stop listening to these morons and think for yourself. You'll never hear the important stuff if you keep your mind muddled with all their noise
quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14210
Location:
#4
Posted: 1/26/2012 9:31:20 AM
I think that the most helpful thing I have ever done in my personal development, is shut off the damn TV, and listen to music on the radio and not some other guy's opinions.  

When you challenge your belief system daily with books, and articles etc. you evolve as a person, instead of languishing in a perpetual pseudo-intellectual state. 

If you seek only media that promotes what you already believe then you are willfully stunting your own personal growth. 
quote
don juan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
don juan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4828
Location: Florida
#5
Posted: 1/26/2012 9:40:13 AM

Pro, If you vote for Paul, you are a fool.  As a Democrat, a vote for him is a vote for a repulsican. Democrats need every vote.

Especially, your Senator and Congressman, because the party of NO will stonewall again for another 4 years. They don't give a jackas about the struggles of the middle class and lower.

 I cannot wait to vote for every Democrat on the freaking ballot.

quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14210
Location:
#6
Posted: 1/26/2012 10:05:31 AM
Don't think just vote (D) 
Don't have an opinion just vote (D) 
Don't stand for anything of your own just vote (D) 

I personally can't wait until both of these parties crumble underneath of the weight of change. 
quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15412
Location: Pennsylvania
#7
Posted: 1/26/2012 10:12:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rick3117:

I think that the most helpful thing I have ever done in my personal development, is shut off the damn TV, and listen to music on the radio and not some other guy's opinions.  

When you challenge your belief system daily with books, and articles etc. you evolve as a person, instead of languishing in a perpetual pseudo-intellectual state. 

If you seek only media that promotes what you already believe then you are willfully stunting your own personal growth. 




this post

consensus science
"facts"
quote
chilitokid send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10115
Location: New Hampshire
#8
Posted: 1/26/2012 10:30:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by don juan:

Pro, If you vote for Paul, you are a fool.  As a Democrat, a vote for him is a vote for a repulsican. Democrats need every vote.

Especially, your Senator and Congressman, because the party of NO will stonewall again for another 4 years. They don't give a jackas about the struggles of the middle class and lower.

 I cannot wait to vote for every Democrat on the freaking ballot.

Massachusett's Governor Deval Patrick released his proposed budget yesterday to the taxpayers of that state. 6 years ago the Massachusetts budget was $25 Billion and his new budget is $32.5 Billion. In the 6 years he's been in office he's taxed everything from soda and candy (but not fast food) and raised the sales tax yet the states budget continues to grow out of control, $7.5 BILLION over his 6 year reign. How's that tax ans spend philosophy working out for them? How many businesses have packed it up and moved to a different state because they're over charged?
What is today's Massachusetts like? Its full of corrupt politicans and 'hacks'. Its a haven for illegals who cost their taxpayers over $100 million in free healthcare alone, its a State where their state police are the criminals. I wonder how many republicans hold office in that state?
BTW let's look at Bush, Clinton, Romney, Obama, and Patrick a little closer....before taking office they all had ties to that state. The next time there is a murder where you live find out if the murderer is on parole from Massachusetts and if he/she had a life term or a 5 life  term because Massachusetts has a knack for letting them out.

Yeah keep voting straight D

But in a good way New Hampshire is on a fast track to recovery because we went from being a D state and elected a bunch of R's this time around. All the businesses in southern NH are doing a much better business because products are much cheaper here in NH for the same exact product in Ma. Boston to Salem, NH is less than a half hour drive. I guess you wouldn't understand why the politicians are up in arms and angry with NH politicians because we are putting up signs on every road that leads into Massachusetts.....Massachusetts border 500 feet ahead. Unless NH residents aren't driving straight through or taking one of their high paying jobs there isn't a reason to visit that place....the Detroit of the east coast.
quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#9
Posted: 1/26/2012 10:59:50 AM

Actually I never listen to Limbaugh.  I came accross this video on youtube:

Ron Paul Supporter goes for Rush Limbaugh's Throat Like a Rabid Dog

And yes, I no longer watch cable TV news, although it is good in one sense, to keep up with the lies.  You can't impeach their lies if you don't watch.

quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#10
Posted: 1/26/2012 11:06:51 AM

Don, Obama hasn't changed anything and he's not proposing change.

Since Ive joined this forum, nobody has changed their ranks to go to Obama, Romney or Gingrich.

But some are steering towards Ron Paul.

Don, if you believe in that piece of paper called The Constitution, then why are you sticking to Obama or any of the other clowns?

quote
don juan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
don juan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4828
Location: Florida
#11
Posted: 1/26/2012 11:16:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by promark12:

Don, Obama hasn't changed anything and he's not proposing change.

Since Ive joined this forum, nobody has changed their ranks to go to Obama, Romney or Gingrich.

But some are steering towards Ron Paul.

Don, if you believe in that piece of paper called The Constitution, then why are you sticking to Obama or any of the other clowns?

 

Well, some of these clowns need to go read section 8 of that piece of paper.

quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14210
Location:
#12
Posted: 1/26/2012 11:26:05 AM
I wouldn't add which article Don. 

keep those clowns guessin' 

quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14210
Location:
#13
Posted: 1/26/2012 11:27:52 AM
also, 

You may want to review article 2
 
quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#14
Posted: 1/26/2012 11:46:14 AM
Ooh, Rick, you are getting serious!
quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#15
Posted: 1/26/2012 11:48:02 AM
Don, I'm sorry I left you alone to represent Obama.  Keep fighting, Don, maybe just maybe you can convince Slim to join you for more "Hope and Change".
quote
KOAJ send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KOAJ
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 66698
Location: New Jersey
#16
Posted: 1/26/2012 1:38:06 PM
havent watched tv for news in 3-4 years and never been more informed. i love me some pandora

promark - if you like a tv broadcast, check out RTR.org and RT.com

not owned by American corporate media (viacom, fox, disney, comcast, etc)

for radio, i would recommend Mike Church on Sirius in the mornings. internet or streaming to your iphone/android is $5 a month and worth it
quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#17
Posted: 1/26/2012 2:50:20 PM
ok, ko
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21474
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 1/26/2012 4:20:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by don juan:

Pro, If you vote for Paul, you are a fool.  As a Democrat, a vote for him is a vote for a repulsican. Democrats need every vote.

Especially, your Senator and Congressman, because the party of NO will stonewall again for another 4 years. They don't give a jackas about the struggles of the middle class and lower.

 I cannot wait to vote for every Democrat on the freaking ballot.

Don Juan,here's another vote you lost ..............

 

#11
Posted: 11/8/2009 12:37:56 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

you are partly to blame you know, you voted for them

Cd329:

Yes you are correct and i do shoulder some of the blame, but the difference between me and the rest of the people who voted for him is the fact that i was able to smarten up and see that i made a mistake, WHILE THE OTHERS ARE STILL LIVING IN DENIAL.

quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#19
Posted: 1/26/2012 4:29:48 PM

DITTO!

I takes a bigger man to admit he's wrong than to admit he's right.  Obama, you are a cool guy, nice family, beautiful wife.  You're the kind of president I'd like to play hoops with, although I'd have a better chance beating G. Bush.  You fill out your NCAA brackets and are more like the average than any of your predecessors.

If you can act like us, why can't you govern for us?

quote
VegasGenius send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
VegasGenius
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 94
Location:
#20
Posted: 1/27/2012 5:51:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by don juan:

Pro, If you vote for Paul, you are a fool.  As a Democrat, a vote for him is a vote for a repulsican. Democrats need every vote.

Especially, your Senator and Congressman, because the party of NO will stonewall again for another 4 years. They don't give a jackas about the struggles of the middle class and lower.

 I cannot wait to vote for every Democrat on the freaking ballot.



WOW.....can you be more brainwashed?
quote
rooster010 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
rooster010
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 10899
Location: Mongolia
#21
Posted: 1/27/2012 6:08:02 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by VegasGenius:



WOW.....can you be more brainwashed?

i do not think its possible

quote
promark12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
promark12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1627
Location: California
#22
Posted: 1/27/2012 10:59:45 AM

Take it easy on Don, he's a progressive like me, I've just bolted to Paul leaving him by himself. 

Don, I've left Obama and the Democrats because I'm puttint my COUNTRY first, not my party first.  Besides, the Democrats and the (as you say it) Repusicans are the same in my book.

Paul really aint neither.

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.