Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 7 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Drop several dozen nukes on Iran
STARKS 3
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
STARKS 3
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 1146
Location: North Carolina
#151
Posted: 4/12/2012 12:13:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPRwMDD47k
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#152
Posted: 4/12/2012 2:43:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by minion0812:



Haha I didn't request a WW2 gun. Who friggin cares what kind of gun it is? Neither the artist or I even thought of specializing a certain gun when we did this. It has 0 meaning what kind it is. It's the sentiment not the actual gun.


because you don't know garbage obviously and the tattoo artist was probably laughing his behind off. You might as well have a friggin stealth bomber over top bombing nazi sites.
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#153
Posted: 4/12/2012 2:47:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by minion0812:



Of course this girl would never serve. His broad likely left him cause he was such a stupid box darn. Works for the mills for Cargill or something out in the prairies where the REAL CDNS are. 


Ya I have a job. I make money. I love what I do, I don't care much for killing people who are in the technological stone age compared to our troops... The only way I would serve is if we were under attack, on OUR BORDERS.

I'm not gonna be a friggin international janitor to clean up the americans mess without even asking a friggin questions as to why I'm killing more civilians that terrorists.

Thousands of friggin miles away! What a smart idea! Defend that border!

big boy.
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#154
Posted: 4/12/2012 2:49:13 PM
I honestly have a hard time believing you are an active soldier. You seem like a nut who would get discharged for going on a killing spree of random civilians.

I support my troops.

I don't support the war. (much like the MAJORITY of Canadians)

Ignorant people like you I have a hard time believe our Forces would keep you employed.
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2445
Location: Ontario
#155
Posted: 4/12/2012 2:51:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sandman_130:



because you don't know garbage obviously and the tattoo artist was probably laughing his behind off. You might as well have a friggin stealth bomber over top bombing nazi sites.


The gun authenticity part of the tattoo bears no meaning whatsoever. Wow you're a friggin loser. Nice try though. Just designed a gun didn't have to be some authentic ww2 piece. Think it's time for your shift at Cargill again to pay for your child support. Great job with that eh! 
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#156
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:04:36 PM
lol well I can be damn well sure that I make more than you do. I also don't pay child support because my children are with me 50% of the time.

You best be saving your pennies to get that tattoo fixed, then maybe a stop in your local library for some much needed reading on just about every subject known to man.

Then you won't be taken as a retard.
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#157
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:10:52 PM
and why do you have the british flag above the canadian and american flags?

because its your true country? and you just live in canada?
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#158
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:12:30 PM
In Canada we don't tolerate Racists. We are highly opposed to War unless it is justified. We love hockey, football, and beer. You can smarten up and we can forget this garbage fight, if you want to serve my country then you better start acting like a Canadian.


quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#159
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:21:42 PM
I believe you are brainwashed to Hate the enemy you are fighting. This could have happened directly or indirectly. I am going to apologize to you for all the bullshit I said thus far, I do respect you for your passion and for serving our country.

You must wake up though and research the truth behind these wars. You must not generalize your enemy and look at every muslim as a terrorist. If you truly are a christian then you should really ask yourself why you are fighting, and what proof you have that your country is in danger.
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2445
Location: Ontario
#160
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:22:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sandman_130:



Ya I have a job. I make money. I love what I do, I don't care much for killing people who are in the technological stone age compared to our troops... The only way I would serve is if we were under attack, on OUR BORDERS.

I'm not gonna be a friggin international janitor to clean up the americans mess without even asking a friggin questions as to why I'm killing more civilians that terrorists.

Thousands of friggin miles away! What a smart idea! Defend that border!

big boy.


Where have I ever said I supported the war? You think I liked serving those terms? darn no, you idiot! I had to kill and witnessed deaths of friends. I would have rather served my 5 years and had a nice peaceful stay at Trenton. I only served because it is something my family has done since my great grandfather. I don't like the army nor have made it my career. I've been out of it for four years now clown.
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2445
Location: Ontario
#161
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:32:26 PM
The British flag is ahead because they lost the most troops. darn, you just make these stupid blanket statements. I have the CDN ahead of USA because this is my home country. Dude, you are no more CDN then the next guy. Again, you make these statements of brainwashing and garbage. You ever even ask if I agreed with this war?
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2445
Location: Ontario
#162
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:35:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sandman_130:

lol well I can be damn well sure that I make more than you do. I also don't pay child support because my children are with me 50% of the time.

You best be saving your pennies to get that tattoo fixed, then maybe a stop in your local library for some much needed reading on just about every subject known to man.

Then you won't be taken as a retard.


Not a chance pal. Nepotism may be a girl too you, but in my family, when you serve, you get a piece of our family business. It is earned not given but I am fortunate that my family owns a very successful marketing firm and is my current my place of employment and I too be become owner in years to come.
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#163
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:37:16 PM
Well how can you kill if you truly don't believe the cause?
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#164
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:38:11 PM
But doesn't the Bible say we are to obey the Government? Yes, in all things which are not contrary to the Gospel, but if Jesus says live in peace and the governments says go to war, then

"We ought to obey God rather than men." (Acts 5:29)
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2445
Location: Ontario
#165
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:53:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sandman_130:

Well how can you kill if you truly don't believe the cause?


 I joined the CDN forces after Queens UNI because that is just something the men in our family do. My father and his brothers did it for USA when they were living in Philly with my grandfather who is a CDN and was stationed at a air force base there for many years. It is about respecting the country you are residing in and giving back. I didn't ask to go anyway and kill. I asked to serve my country as they seem best fit. That is how they thought. I don't agree with everything but that's how it went down.

Yes I have killed but we have helped countless people as well. I know we did more good there then bad and that's why I can sleep fine at night. The people we killed wuld have dusted the same villiages we were evacuating. You sit behind your computer and your Trade center youtube videos and think you know it all. You will see the real fight when you interact with the people it hurts most. The cilivilans.
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#166
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:54:59 PM
Ya and a hell of alot more civilians died in the the conflict than "Terrorists"
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#167
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:59:53 PM
The whole point of my rant is that we as a people need to dummy the darn up. We can't go on raging war after war, it's obvious why the world hates the USA. They look like the terrorists because they have been non stop invading countries since WW2.

Now we have clearly come to the end game. So much propaganda has been spread about Iran it is mind boggling.

You should know that a war with Iran will lead to WW3. Who in the right mind wants this? And why? All for isreal???? It's all complete bullshit.

N. Korea public says they are making nuclear weapons, yet the whole media doesn't cover it and talks about bullshit rumours about iran!

Wake up people, don't let your government start unjust wars! Because this will be the last time it will happen and it will effect every person on this planet!

I am not anti-american. I love America, I hate the people running it! I love what it is "supposed" to stand for. Get back to the constitution, get the snakes out of office, and take back your friggin country!
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2445
Location: Ontario
#168
Posted: 4/12/2012 4:07:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sandman_130:

The whole point of my rant is that we as a people need to dummy the darn up. We can't go on raging war after war, it's obvious why the world hates the USA. They look like the terrorists because they have been non stop invading countries since WW2.

Now we have clearly come to the end game. So much propaganda has been spread about Iran it is mind boggling.

You should know that a war with Iran will lead to WW3. Who in the right mind wants this? And why? All for isreal???? It's all complete bullshit.

N. Korea public says they are making nuclear weapons, yet the whole media doesn't cover it and talks about bullshit rumours about iran!

Wake up people, don't let your government start unjust wars! Because this will be the last time it will happen and it will effect every person on this planet!

I am not anti-american. I love America, I hate the people running it! I love what it is "supposed" to stand for. Get back to the constitution, get the snakes out of office, and take back your friggin country!


I don't disagree with one thing you say here and most wouldn't. They will not be going to war with Iran unless something devastating happen Ie. Attacked first or Israel annihilated. I just don't like these dumb blanket statements you put on me or people in the army. Again going back to that original video i played. You never did mention the other video i played right after slamming white kids here in London, Ont and their lack of respect. You just picked the one that fueled your debate/slander
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#169
Posted: 4/12/2012 4:16:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by minion0812:



I don't disagree with one thing you say here and most wouldn't. They will not be going to war with Iran unless something devastating happen Ie. Attacked first or Israel annihilated. I just don't like these dumb blanket statements you put on me or people in the army. Again going back to that original video i played. You never did mention the other video i played right after slamming white kids here in London, Ont and their lack of respect. You just picked the one that fueled your debate/slander


I apologize for being a jerk off. I can get fired up sometimes on here and I don't really mean any of the rude remarks. I watched the video but I just took the way you posted the title of the thread the wrong way. So much racism just seems to be tolerated online nowadays its hard turn a blind eye too.

It just came off as generalizing all people like that, and there just seems to be so much hate for anyone of middle eastern descent since 9/11. Whether the thread name was intentionally racist or not that's just how I seen it and why I got pissed off. I truly respect anyone who has served in the military, for a just war or not. It takes balls, and sacrifice.

I've spent hours trying to defend christianity online as well, it's the same thing. People will post pictures of the southern baptist church protestors who go to soldiers funerals and are happy to see dead soldiers.

Not all Christians are that way, but on the internet some people just see some things and generalize.

We have as a people, and society, turned against the muslims since 9/11. And if we continue to hate, the new generation will only grow up in our country and hate us, because we are fighting in their home land and that is all they see.
quote
minion0812 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
minion0812
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2445
Location: Ontario
#170
Posted: 4/12/2012 4:21:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sandman_130:



I apologize for being a jerk off. I can get fired up sometimes on here and I don't really mean any of the rude remarks. I watched the video but I just took the way you posted the title of the thread the wrong way. So much racism just seems to be tolerated online nowadays its hard turn a blind eye too.

It just came off as generalizing all people like that, and there just seems to be so much hate for anyone of middle eastern descent since 9/11. Whether the thread name was intentionally racist or not that's just how I seen it and why I got pissed off. I truly respect anyone who has served in the military, for a just war or not. It takes balls, and sacrifice.

I've spent hours trying to defend christianity online as well, it's the same thing. People will post pictures of the southern baptist church protestors who go to soldiers funerals and are happy to see dead soldiers.

Not all Christians are that way, but on the internet some people just see some things and generalize.

We have as a people, and society, turned against the muslims since 9/11. And if we continue to hate, the new generation will only grow up in our country and hate us, because we are fighting in their home land and that is all they see.


Sounds good and I did apologize about the generalization is came off as. Living in the Toronto area I deal and befriend many muslims. Sorry for any confusion
quote
EricLinny send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
EricLinny
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 5068
Location: United States
#171
Posted: 4/13/2012 1:18:35 AM
Sandman why don't you go remove that stick from your behind buddy
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 7 of 7 «  3 4 5 6 7  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.