Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 21 of 29 «  19 20 21 22 23   »
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: 9/11 conspiracy theory in 5 minutes
hugh613 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
hugh613
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8269
Location: Ontario
#501
Posted: 5/23/2012 9:14:50 PM
From tribe.net

Welcome to tribe.net, one of the original social networking sites. The first thing you need to know is that it was way better back in the day, and you missed out on all the good times. Nowadays, tribe is but a sad shell of its former glory, and most new members are just perverts attracted to the site by one of its many special interest sexual fetish and perversion tribes.

Many of the aforementioned hard core users have serious mental problems. They range from internet shut-ins and cyberstalkers to the mentally ill, the delusional, and the pathological liars. You really don't want to get to know some of these people.

BMA

These are not opinions to be debated; these are facts to be dealt with.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7618
Location: Texas
#502
Posted: 5/23/2012 9:34:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

SRH:

1. You believe the hijackers had clearance -- what kind of clearance and from whom? And with regard to bombs being strapped to their chest, isn't it equally as plausible (if not more) that the giant explosions people saw were the combustible fuel and impact damage? Or are you advocating that the hijackers blew themselves up at the exact same moment that they slammed into their targets and not a moment beforehand? If that is what you are saying, wouldn't that require a huge level of sophistication and fly in the face of all the failed attempts by radical Islamists where they blow themselves up before they get to their target?

2. Are you taking into consideration the fact that hijacked planes had never been used as weapons before 9/11? In fact, all hijackings that I am aware of prior to that resulted in demands that the plane land and negotiations begin. Isn't it just as plausible that the military people figured that to be the case and didn't put up any resistance for that reason?

3. I'm a lawyer but I don't think any of what I've been talking with you about is fascist. I don't see why you feel the need to call anyone who disagrees with you a fascist? Can't you objectively examine their opinions as well and understand reasonable minds can disagree and it doesn't mean one of the two is a fascist and the other is a hippie conspiracy theorist?

I don't think you understand Hutch's argument btw. You're fighting a strawman that he is not arguing
Kaponofor3, I know the sunshine law, the federal freedom of information law, the first and ninth amendment, the bill of rights, the declaration of independence, the united states constitution and what the founding father believed. People like hutch make me sick. Hutch believes I need a law that says we the people have a right to see the evidence that shows how my fellow compatriots were killed? The American people don’t need a law to get those tapes into American hands. Post 498 points that out as bullshit. I can’t imagine telling the presidents on Mount Rushmore that the American people need a law to see the evidence of how my fellow compatriots were killed. I made my case in post 498 and I still think I shouldn’t need those things I posted period. It should be a given regardless of the federal freedom of information law and everything else I posted.

I believe it was some kind of grenade vest/suicide vest, which was set up to explode on impact. I believe that explains why military personnel was able to be overthrown. Box cutters don't scare people into submission easily but suicide vests sure do.

Bush signed W199I months before 9-11. The Bush administration told intelligence agencies to "back off" from investigations involving other members of the Bin Laden family, the Saudi royals, and possible Saudi links to the acquisition of nuclear weapons by Pakistan.

The British newspaper the Guardian published this story "Bush told officials to back off before September 11th"

Bush was warned Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US, 36 days before 911

NY Times Bush was warned Bin Laden wanted to hijack planes

The Case of Aircraft as a Weapon is something the US knew since 1998
 
The two co-chairs of the 911 Commission, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, believe that the government established the Commission in a way that ensured that it would FAIL.

The United States government funds the National Institute of Standards and Technology.

The 1933 reichstag fire false flag…Operation Northwoods then…The false flag Gulf of Tonkin Incident Vietnam…then 911 happened…

NO black boxes ever found but small pieces of bone were found and NO fighter jets escorting all of the planes?

250 pilots checked out the 911 commission reports findings and say it was impossible for Hani Hanjour to do what he did?

Reports of the hijackers having aliases and 6 of the hijackers being ALIVE! When the FBI was asked about it by the 911 families…the FBI said I have no answer for you?

Why did President Bush and Vice President Cheney did agree to testify under several conditions: They would be allowed to testify jointly. They would not be required to take an oath before testifying. The testimony would not be recorded electronically or transcribed, and that the only record would be notes taken by one of the commission staffers. These notes would not be made public? Why?

No one asks why the steel from the WTC buildings was quickly removed from the crime scene and shipped overseas before it could be analyzed for evidence of explosives. Why was all the evidence destroyed in a week and who destroys a crime scene?

No one asks why 75 percent of the answers the FBI gave to SOME of the 911 families were I’m not of liberty to say, I don’t have an answer for you, and it’s a matter of national security?

Politicians are stupid but government agencies are not. Come on Kaponofor3. Look at everything I just put together. The government is guilty of lying, deception and did not present an unequivocal story. You’re a lawyer Kapono. You’re telling me I don’t have a good case? I'm not saying I'm certain Kapono. I'm just saying the information that Ive read tells me to question the government.
quote
Kelly_Slater send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7456
Location: Jamaica
#503
Posted: 5/23/2012 11:29:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

20 other dbags already posted this crap 








The above post was post #2 


Now we are on #503



quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#504
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:22:43 AM


Transparency and Open Government
Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies

SUBJECT:      Transparency and Open Government

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government.  We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

Government should be transparent.  Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what their Government is doing.  Information maintained by the Federal Government is a national asset. My Administration will take appropriate action, consistent with law and policy, to disclose information rapidly in forms that the public can readily find and use. Executive departments and agencies should harness new technologies to put information about their operations and decisions online and readily available to the public. Executive departments and agencies should also solicit public feedback to identify information of greatest use to the public.

President Obama
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#505
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:25:50 AM


President Obama Speaks to the Muslim World from Cairo, Egypt

June 5, 2009

And it is my first duty as President to protect the American people.

The situation in Afghanistan demonstrates America's goals, and our need to work together. Over seven years ago, the United States pursued al Qaeda and the Taliban with broad international support. We did not go by choice, we went because of necessity. I am aware that some question or justify the events of 9/11. But let us be clear: al Qaeda killed nearly 3,000 people on that day. The victims were innocent men, women and children from America and many other nations who had done nothing to harm anybody. And yet Al Qaeda chose to ruthlessly murder these people, claimed credit for the attack, and even now states their determination to kill on a massive scale. They have affiliates in many countries and are trying to expand their reach. These are not opinions to be debated; these are facts to be dealt with.



#
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#506
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:27:43 AM

Submit Your Comments and Questions Online

President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. That begins with taking comments and questions from you, the public, through our website.


Submit Your Questions or Comments Here


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#507
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:32:36 AM
Openness

President Obama confirmed  that a military operation had resulted in the death of the terrorist leader, OBL


In a statement, Bush, who left office in 2009, said that the news was a 'momentous achievement'.

'The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done,' he added

former UK prime minister Tony Blair expressed his 'heartfelt gratitude' towards President Obama and the military personnel involved in the operation.

He also paid tribute to those who lost their lives in terrorist attacks, saying: '9/11 was an attack not just on the United States, but on all those who shared the best values of civilisation.'


9/11 VICTIMS 




quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#508
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:38:41 AM
Tony Blair

describes American presidents in gushing terms as occupying the ‘Olympian heights’.

He eulogises Bill Clinton as ‘formidable’, George W Bush as ‘intuitive’ and Barack Obama as ‘a man with steel in every part of him’.

Bill Clinton is ‘an extraordinary mixture of easygoing charm and ferocious intellectual capacity. Probably . . . he is the most formidable politician I ever met.’

President Bush was ‘straightforward and direct’. ‘The stupidest misconception was that he was stupid,’ he claims. ‘He also had – has – great intuition.’

Obama, he says: ‘The personal character is clear: this is a man with steel in every part of him.

‘These Americans can be smart – really, really clever. Homely, folksy, in certain aspects disarmingly simple: but don’t let any of that fool you. Underneath all the pop culture, old-fashioned courtesy, Disney, McDonald’s and the rest of it, there beats a brain.’

He adds: ‘I have come to love America and what it stands for. The essential values it embodies are so much more fundamental to our fortune than even Americans themselves may appreciate.

‘America is great for a reason. It is looked up to, despite all the criticism, for a reason. There is a nobility in the American character that has been developed over the centuries.’




quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7618
Location: Texas
#509
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:14:47 AM
Families for 911 truth is represented by:

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Consensus911.org
Firefighters for 9/11 Truth
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Media Professionals for 9/11 Truth
Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth
Patriots Question 9/11
Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth
Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Scientists - Journal of 9/11 Studies
The Science of 9/11
Researchers - Complete 9/11 Timeline
NYC CAN

NYC CAN is non-partisan, non-profit organization representing over one hundred 9/11 family members, dozens of first responders and survivors, and thousands of proud citizens committed to bringing about a new and independent investigation into the events of September 11, 2001.

With each passing day the challenge of bringing about a new investigation in a legally recognized venue becomes greater, even as public skepticism of the official account of September 11th continues to grow.

In the face of this mounting urgency, NYC CAN seeks to harness a growing public awareness as it pursues multiple avenues to bringing about a new investigation as swiftly as possible.
HISTORY

In 2009, NYC CAN led a ballot initiative in New York City that would have established a local commission to conduct an impartial, evidence-driven investigation into the events of September 11, 2001. 80,000 New Yorkers signed the petition, far exceeding the requirement for the proposed City Charter amendment to be presented to the voters on the November ballot. However, the City of New York refused to place it on the ballot citing legal insufficiencies in the petition, and the State Supreme Court ruled in the City’s of favor. Standing on the shoulders of 80,000 New Yorkers, whose voices were silenced, NYC CAN carries on in pursuit of the answers that every American deserves.

9/11 victims families message to president Obama and all the people of New York

A Message from Bob Mcllvaine

9/11 Victim Family Member: Bob Mcllvaine

9/11 victim's families claiming 9/11 was an inside job

Bless the 911 families fighting for truth
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#510
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:23:40 AM
MoneySRH

Families for 911 truth is represented by:

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

NO
#######################################################
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/about-us.html
About Us
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit corporation. We are a non-partisan association of architects, engineers and affiliates dedicated to exposing the falsehoods and to revealing truths about the “collapses” of the 3 World Trade Center high-rises on September 11, 2001.

Our organization is devoted to:

¦ Dispelling misinformation with scientific facts and forensic evidence

¦ Educating and motivating thousands of architects and engineers and the public at large

¦ Procuring a truly independent 9/11 investigation with subpoena power

¦ Achieving 9/11 Truth mainstream media coverage

###################################################

please be aware


AE911Truth represent only a small percentage of architects and engineers




quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#511
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:35:59 AM
Money you keep stating families for the truth as if that is some grouping of families,some organization of that name please provide link to a actual families for truth group.

Who and what is the families for truth, show its organization, its members, its aims, its contact email.

Otherwise don't keep using a term for something that does not exist, it is misleading and deceptive.



quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#512
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:40:58 AM
MoneySRH

Families for 911 truth is represented by:

9/11 Consensus Panel

NO
#######################################################
http://www.consensus911.org/

The purpose of the 9/11 Consensus Panel is to provide the world with a clear statement, based on expert independent opinion, of some of the best evidence opposing the official narrative about 9/11.

################################################
The Authority of the 9/11 Consensus Panel

 

The Consensus Points were derived from a Delphi survey of over 20 expert panelists, who, blind to each other’s identities and responses, ranked each proposed point on a scale of 1-6  through three rounds of review and feedback.

The Delphi Method is a standard consensus tool which uses an established methodology to advance scientific knowledge in fields such as medicine.
The ranked Consensus Points have thus achieved at least 90% agreement by over 20 people.  (This is considered a high percentage in scientific literature.)

Together with the professional video-clip accompanying each Point, this controlled survey of Panel Members should help to reduce the confusion and controversy concerning the events of 9/11, and to thereby embolden the media to deal with both sides of the issue.

The Consensus Points are also supported by a comprehensive list of documented references in the form of witness testimonies, oral histories of firefighters, early newspaper and television reports, and scholarly books and articles.


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#513
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:47:51 AM
MoneySRH

Families for 911 truth is represented by:

Firefighters for 9-11 Truth


NO
#######################################################
http://firefightersfor911truth.org



################################################
About us

Firefighters for 9-11 Truth is a non-partisan association of firefighters and affiliates created to increase awareness, provide public education, demand a real investigation that follows National Standards, and provide support to our Brothers and Sisters in need. We are deeply troubled by the “official story,” and the way the rescue workers from Ground Zero are being forgotten.



 

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#514
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:58:28 AM
 Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
As an attorney, you know how important the Constitution and the rule of law is. We've just suffered through years of attack on the system of laws and justice in which we practice.

Many lawyers are concerned about presidential signing statements, spying on American citizens, torture, and other challenges to American law and international conventions... As attorneys, we are not swayed quite so much as some people by ungrounded emotions. We have expertise in analyzing competing claims, weighing conflicting evidence, and reaching logical decisions about what really happened. Moreover, as lawyers, we know that people sometimes cover up and attempt to hide incompetence, recklessness, or crime.

We have all heard people say that "everything changed on 9/11", as if that were an excuse to disregard the Constitution as a "quaint", outdated document. Not many American attorneys believe that.

In fact, many high-powered attorneys have questioned the Bush administration's explanation for 9/11 itself, including why the Bush administration allowed the hijacked planes to inflict so much damage on 9/11. By way of example only, the following lawyers have publicly questioned the Bush administration's explanation for 9/11, or believe there might have been a whitewash and a cover-up:

#################################################
Media Professionals for 9/11 Truth  is off line
#################################################
Medical Professionals
for 9/11 Truth
As medical professionals, we are dedicated to the service of humanity; to alleviating suffering, to improving health, and to preserving life. We are horrified by the terrorist acts of 9/11 and the senseless suffering and loss of life resulting from them.

The terrorist acts of 9/11 resulted in the immediate deaths of 3,000 emergency service workers and innocent citizens. The inhalation of toxic dust in the weeks following 9/11 will result in the premature deaths of additional thousands of rescue and construction workers and New York residents. The acts of 9/11 have been further used to justify the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, which have resulted in the deaths of thousands of military personnel and hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

As medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.

Do your research---one own goal scored 
######################################################################
http://patriotsquestion911.com/
About us

I believed the official explanation of 9/11 for four and one-half years. During that time, I remember becoming angry at news stories about people who challenged that explanation. However, in the Spring of 2006, I saw the documentary, Loose Change, on the Internet. Although not an entirely objective documentary, it raised many serious and disturbing questions about the events of 9/11 that I had previously simply accepted without much critical thought.

And so I began a several month period of researching the events of 9/11. I found a great deal of material challenging the 9/11 Commission Report on websites like 911truth.org, physics911.net, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and many others. I attended a lecture by David Ray Griffin. I learned much about what has become known as the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Much of the information and most of the rather limited media coverage about the 9/11 Truth Movement focuses on a handful of college professors, such as: David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones, James Fetzer, Kevin Barrett, William Woodward, and A.K. Dewdney. In August 2006, I began searching for statements about 9/11 by senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials. Because of their experience in intelligence gathering, espionage, terrorism, and covert military operations, I felt their opinions about 9/11 would be valuable.   I was surprised by the amount of their criticism of the official account of 9/11 that I found scattered around the Internet. I had learned of virtually none of this criticism through newspapers, television, or radio news sources.

I feel this criticism by experienced professionals is extremely important and that it has been seriously under-reported. This website was launched in September 2006 in an effort to provide an easily accessible reference collection of their public statements.

I continued my research and found that many more than just a handful of professors had publicly questioned the official account of 9/11.  However most had received negligible media coverage.  In January 2007, a new section of the website was launched that featured statements by over 100 professors.

 

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#515
Posted: 5/24/2012 4:25:41 AM
Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Statement

Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

If you hold, or have held, a political office---whether elected or appointed, whether municipal, state, provincial, national, or international---or have been elected to lead a recognized political party, you are invited to examine our petition (click on “Petition and Members list” under the Main Menu). If you decide to join, go to the Sign the Petition page. Becoming a member of Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth will not require any time beyond that which it takes to sign the petition---although additional activity to spread 9/11 truth is, of course, encouraged.
###########################################################################
Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth
The religions of the world share universal values of love, truth, and justice, and believe in helping those who are oppressed or otherwise in need. Many religious persons try to engage in activities to make the world a better place, and they trust in a Higher Power to assist them.
The religions of the world share universal values of love, truth, and justice, and believe in helping those who are oppressed or otherwise in need. Many religious persons try to engage in activities to make the world a better place, and they trust in a Higher Power to assist them.
Because the false account of 9/11, besides being an enormous lie told to the American public and the world as a whole, has led to all these evils, it is incumbent on religious leaders, once they realize that the official account is a lie, to speak out, because to fail to speak out is to acquiesce to the cover-up.
Religious leaders from every tradition are encouraged to sign the petition and thereby become members of Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth. "Religious Leaders" are here defined as people who exercise (or have exercised) a leadership role, whether in a lay or professional capacity, in or on behalf of some religious community or organization, or who teach (or have taught) religion from a faith perspective.
Becoming a member of Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth will not necessitate any further action other than signing the petition---although further action to spread 9/11 truth is certainly encouraged.
If you are ready to join Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth and would like to sign the petition, go to the Sign the Petition page and state your name, religious affiliation, and leadership role, along with (optional) anything you would like to say about your reason for signing.  
###########################################################################
About Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice

Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice (Scholars) is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks. Scholars emphasizes a scholarly and civil approach to inquiry. While researchers affiliated with universities comprise a portion of the group, membership is not limited to individuals with academic affiliations.
###########################################################################

Again Money none of these claim to represent any 9/11 families
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#516
Posted: 5/24/2012 5:20:26 AM
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
About Us
Scientists for 9/11 Truth is a group of scientific professionals who are calling for new, independent, and scientific investigations of the events of September 11, 2001. Our associated website, Journal of 9/11 Studies, contains the results of peer-reviewed research by our members and others.
Membership:

Scientists for 9/11 Truth includes both natural scientists and formal scientists (mathematicians, computer scientists, and systems scientists).
###########################################################################
Journal of 9/11 Studies
Thank you for visiting The Journal of 9/11 Studies, a peer-reviewed, open-access, electronic-only journal, covering the whole of research related to the events of 11 September, 2001. Many fields of study are represented in the journal, including Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Psychology. All content is freely available online. Our mission has been to provide evidence-based research into the events of 9/11 that might not otherwise have been published, due to the resistance that many established journals and other institutions have displayed toward this topic. We encourage all potential contributors to first prepare papers suitable for the more established journals in which scientists might more readily place their trust.  
###########################################################################
The Science of 9/11  This is one individual
I have written several short papers myself, mainly on single issues, and have worked with others on larger papers.
###########################################################################
Researchers - Complete 9/11 Timeline  can't find this
###########################################################################
ABOUT NYC CAN : at last!!!!

NYC CAN is non-partisan, non-profit organization representing over one-hundred 9/11 family members, dozens of first responders and survivors, and thousands of proud citizens committed to bringing about a new and independent investigation into the events of September 11, 2001.

With each passing day the challenge of bringing about a new investigation in a legally recognized venue becomes greater, even as public skepticism of the official account of September 11th continues to grow.

In the face of this mounting urgency, NYC CAN seeks to harness a growing public awareness as it pursues multiple avenues to bringing about a new investigation as swiftly as possible.

* Here is the distinction, they use their words wisely and correctly "representing over one-hundred 9/11 family members"
They do not claim to represent Families for the truth, it is clear what they state over-0ne hundred 9/11 family members

quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 34957
Location: California
#517
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:44:30 AM
"I believe it was some kind of grenade vest/suicide vest, which was set up to explode on impact. I believe that explains why military personnel was able to be overthrown. Box cutters don't scare people into submission easily but suicide vests sure do."

I've never heard of these types of vests, set to explode on impact. Can you link me to any examples of them being used either before or after 9/11? Most of the suicide vests I am familiar with require active detonation steps to be taken by the wearer. Also, isn't it just as likely that these guys may have SAID they had a bomb even if they didn't? Same deterrent  effect.

"Politicians are stupid but government agencies are not. Come on Kaponofor3. Look at everything I just put together. The government is guilty of lying, deception and did not present an unequivocal story. You’re a lawyer Kapono. You’re telling me I don’t have a good case? I'm not saying I'm certain Kapono. I'm just saying the information that Ive read tells me to question the government. "

Yes, I'm telling you that you wouldn't have a good case. You have no direct evidence, only inference and innuendo and hearsay. That won't carry the day in a court of law.

There's nothing wrong at all with questioning the government. Its a healthy (and necessary) exercise in a democracy. BUT -- if you are going to question the government, you also have to be willing to listen to the answers and ask yourself if it makes sense. To me, it makes sense (especially when given an understanding of militant Islam and its aims) and the "conspiracy" side of the equation seems to be reaching to me.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7618
Location: Texas
#518
Posted: 5/24/2012 2:59:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:

MoneySRH

Families for 911 truth is represented by:

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

NO
#######################################################
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/about-us.html
About Us
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit corporation. We are a non-partisan association of architects, engineers and affiliates dedicated to exposing the falsehoods and to revealing truths about the “collapses” of the 3 World Trade Center high-rises on September 11, 2001.

Our organization is devoted to:

¦ Dispelling misinformation with scientific facts and forensic evidence

¦ Educating and motivating thousands of architects and engineers and the public at large

¦ Procuring a truly independent 9/11 investigation with subpoena power

¦ Achieving 9/11 Truth mainstream media coverage

###################################################

please be aware


AE911Truth represent only a small percentage of architects and engineers




Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth is dedicated to the victims, families and all others throughout the world affected by the tragic events of September 11, 2001 and its aftermath. You left this part out!
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7618
Location: Texas
#519
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:10:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:

MoneySRH

Families for 911 truth is represented by:

Firefighters for 9-11 Truth


NO
#######################################################
http://firefightersfor911truth.org



################################################
About us

Firefighters for 9-11 Truth is a non-partisan association of firefighters and affiliates created to increase awareness, provide public education, demand a real investigation that follows National Standards, and provide support to our Brothers and Sisters in need. We are deeply troubled by the “official story,” and the way the rescue workers from Ground Zero are being forgotten.



 

The 911 families for truth are the family members that don't believe the governments account. They call themselves families for 911 truth and say they are apart of the movement. The family members say they support the truth movement. When you see the 911 families for truth say they have firefighters that are on the truth movements side. These are the firefighters they speak of. So, when you see me say the family members for 911 truth. It's members of the families that are apart of the truth movement not an organization. It's funny how you question me but not the government.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7618
Location: Texas
#520
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:12:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:

 Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
As an attorney, you know how important the Constitution and the rule of law is. We've just suffered through years of attack on the system of laws and justice in which we practice.

Many lawyers are concerned about presidential signing statements, spying on American citizens, torture, and other challenges to American law and international conventions... As attorneys, we are not swayed quite so much as some people by ungrounded emotions. We have expertise in analyzing competing claims, weighing conflicting evidence, and reaching logical decisions about what really happened. Moreover, as lawyers, we know that people sometimes cover up and attempt to hide incompetence, recklessness, or crime.

We have all heard people say that "everything changed on 9/11", as if that were an excuse to disregard the Constitution as a "quaint", outdated document. Not many American attorneys believe that.

In fact, many high-powered attorneys have questioned the Bush administration's explanation for 9/11 itself, including why the Bush administration allowed the hijacked planes to inflict so much damage on 9/11. By way of example only, the following lawyers have publicly questioned the Bush administration's explanation for 9/11, or believe there might have been a whitewash and a cover-up:

#################################################
Media Professionals for 9/11 Truth  is off line
#################################################
Medical Professionals
for 9/11 Truth
As medical professionals, we are dedicated to the service of humanity; to alleviating suffering, to improving health, and to preserving life. We are horrified by the terrorist acts of 9/11 and the senseless suffering and loss of life resulting from them.

The terrorist acts of 9/11 resulted in the immediate deaths of 3,000 emergency service workers and innocent citizens. The inhalation of toxic dust in the weeks following 9/11 will result in the premature deaths of additional thousands of rescue and construction workers and New York residents. The acts of 9/11 have been further used to justify the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, which have resulted in the deaths of thousands of military personnel and hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

As medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.

Do your research---one own goal scored 
######################################################################
http://patriotsquestion911.com/
About us

I believed the official explanation of 9/11 for four and one-half years. During that time, I remember becoming angry at news stories about people who challenged that explanation. However, in the Spring of 2006, I saw the documentary, Loose Change, on the Internet. Although not an entirely objective documentary, it raised many serious and disturbing questions about the events of 9/11 that I had previously simply accepted without much critical thought.

And so I began a several month period of researching the events of 9/11. I found a great deal of material challenging the 9/11 Commission Report on websites like 911truth.org, physics911.net, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and many others. I attended a lecture by David Ray Griffin. I learned much about what has become known as the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Much of the information and most of the rather limited media coverage about the 9/11 Truth Movement focuses on a handful of college professors, such as: David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones, James Fetzer, Kevin Barrett, William Woodward, and A.K. Dewdney. In August 2006, I began searching for statements about 9/11 by senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials. Because of their experience in intelligence gathering, espionage, terrorism, and covert military operations, I felt their opinions about 9/11 would be valuable.   I was surprised by the amount of their criticism of the official account of 9/11 that I found scattered around the Internet. I had learned of virtually none of this criticism through newspapers, television, or radio news sources.

I feel this criticism by experienced professionals is extremely important and that it has been seriously under-reported. This website was launched in September 2006 in an effort to provide an easily accessible reference collection of their public statements.

I continued my research and found that many more than just a handful of professors had publicly questioned the official account of 9/11.  However most had received negligible media coverage.  In January 2007, a new section of the website was launched that featured statements by over 100 professors.

 

We are horrified by the terrorist acts of 9/11 and the senseless suffering and loss of life resulting from them.

The terrorist acts of 9/11 resulted in the immediate deaths of 3,000 emergency service workers and innocent citizens.

My government, Bush and Cheney are the terrorists they refer to. I believed in the governments version for probably 8 years.

So, when you see me say the family members for 911 truth. It's members of the families that are apart of the truth movement not an organization. It's funny how you question me but not the government.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7618
Location: Texas
#521
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:17:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:

Scientists for 9/11 Truth
About Us
Scientists for 9/11 Truth is a group of scientific professionals who are calling for new, independent, and scientific investigations of the events of September 11, 2001. Our associated website, Journal of 9/11 Studies, contains the results of peer-reviewed research by our members and others.
Membership:

Scientists for 9/11 Truth includes both natural scientists and formal scientists (mathematicians, computer scientists, and systems scientists).
###########################################################################
Journal of 9/11 Studies
Thank you for visiting The Journal of 9/11 Studies, a peer-reviewed, open-access, electronic-only journal, covering the whole of research related to the events of 11 September, 2001. Many fields of study are represented in the journal, including Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Psychology. All content is freely available online. Our mission has been to provide evidence-based research into the events of 9/11 that might not otherwise have been published, due to the resistance that many established journals and other institutions have displayed toward this topic. We encourage all potential contributors to first prepare papers suitable for the more established journals in which scientists might more readily place their trust.  
###########################################################################
The Science of 9/11  This is one individual
I have written several short papers myself, mainly on single issues, and have worked with others on larger papers.
###########################################################################
Researchers - Complete 9/11 Timeline  can't find this
###########################################################################
ABOUT NYC CAN : at last!!!!

NYC CAN is non-partisan, non-profit organization representing over one-hundred 9/11 family members, dozens of first responders and survivors, and thousands of proud citizens committed to bringing about a new and independent investigation into the events of September 11, 2001.

With each passing day the challenge of bringing about a new investigation in a legally recognized venue becomes greater, even as public skepticism of the official account of September 11th continues to grow.

In the face of this mounting urgency, NYC CAN seeks to harness a growing public awareness as it pursues multiple avenues to bringing about a new investigation as swiftly as possible.

* Here is the distinction, they use their words wisely and correctly "representing over one-hundred 9/11 family members"
They do not claim to represent Families for the truth, it is clear what they state over-0ne hundred 9/11 family members

It's hard for families to speak out. It shouldn't matter if it's 100 or a million. They lost their families members and have a right to have their questions answered.

So, when you see me say the family members for 911 truth. It's members of the families that are apart of the truth movement not an organization. It's funny how you question me but not the government. You make me sick. Those families had their family members murdered and have evidence to support their claims and NO one gives a darn.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7618
Location: Texas
#522
Posted: 5/24/2012 3:22:49 PM
BMA, I’m waiting for a response to the other 12 things I had on my list.

In addition, I would like a response to post 502 and 509. I would like it in your own words….

I love how you ignored everything…

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7618
Location: Texas
#523
Posted: 5/24/2012 4:40:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

"I believe it was some kind of grenade vest/suicide vest, which was set up to explode on impact. I believe that explains why military personnel was able to be overthrown. Box cutters don't scare people into submission easily but suicide vests sure do."

I've never heard of these types of vests, set to explode on impact. Can you link me to any examples of them being used either before or after 9/11? Most of the suicide vests I am familiar with require active detonation steps to be taken by the wearer. Also, isn't it just as likely that these guys may have SAID they had a bomb even if they didn't? Same deterrent  effect.

"Politicians are stupid but government agencies are not. Come on Kaponofor3. Look at everything I just put together. The government is guilty of lying, deception and did not present an unequivocal story. You’re a lawyer Kapono. You’re telling me I don’t have a good case? I'm not saying I'm certain Kapono. I'm just saying the information that Ive read tells me to question the government. "

Yes, I'm telling you that you wouldn't have a good case. You have no direct evidence, only inference and innuendo and hearsay. That won't carry the day in a court of law.

There's nothing wrong at all with questioning the government. Its a healthy (and necessary) exercise in a democracy. BUT -- if you are going to question the government, you also have to be willing to listen to the answers and ask yourself if it makes sense. To me, it makes sense (especially when given an understanding of militant Islam and its aims) and the "conspiracy" side of the equation seems to be reaching to me.
I think they had their finger on the button squeezing down but not releasing it. When they hit the towers their fingers released the button and an explosion happened. You could be right about them pretending to say the have a bomb. Ive seen explanations that show exactly when the explosion happened after impact.

9/11 victims families message to Obama

9/11 Bob Mcllvaine 1

9/11 Bob Mcllvaine 2

9/11 Bob Mcllvaine 3

9/11 families claiming 911 was an inside job

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Pilots for 911 truth
Firefighters for 9/11 Truth
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Media Professionals for 9/11 Truth
Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth
Patriots Question 9/11
Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth
Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Scientists - Journal of 9/11 Studies
The Science of 9/11
Researchers - Complete 9/11 Timeline
NYC CAN

I would love to see these people give their expert testimony.

British newspaper the Guardian "Bush told officials to back off before 911

Bush warned Bin Laden determined to strike in US, 36 days before 911

NY Times Bush was warned Bin Laden wanted to hijack planes

Aircraft as a weapon is something the US knew since 1998

Thermite Cutting Steel

Testimony of 250 pilots that question the 911 commission and say it was impossible for Hani Hanjour to strike the pentagon using the actual 911-commission report. Simulator recreation demonstrates pentagon attack impossibility...I would love to see the government explain this in court

The pentagon video being suppressed and not being shown to the American people

NO Black boxes found but small pieces of bone were found the size of a fingernail?

Why was the steel quickly removed, destroyed, and shipped overseas? Have you ever seen police officers destroy evidence before it could be checked and evidence is never destroyed it's always keep in an evidence closet?

Why did President Bush and Vice President Cheney agree to testify under several conditions: They would be allowed to testify jointly. They would not be required to take an oath before testifying. The testimony would not be recorded electronically or transcribed, and that the only record would be notes taken by one of the commission staffers. These notes would not be made public? Why?

Reports of the hijackers having aliases and 6 of the hijackers being ALIVE! When the FBI was asked about it by the 911 families…the FBI said I have no answer for you?

Previous false flag operations.

The two co-chairs of the 911 Commission, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, believe that the government established the Commission in a way that ensured that it would FAIL.

1000s of expert testimonies that can challenge the governments claims and 100s of 911 family members that want a new trial.   

I would love to see you, hutch, and BMA trying to explain what I just pointed out one at a time.

I mean got damn kapono, I have an extremely strong case and I think there is clearly enough circumstantial evidence for a trial. I mean look at everything I just pointed out.


quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 34957
Location: California
#524
Posted: 5/24/2012 5:57:19 PM
You do not have a strong case, SRH. I'm sorry, you just don't -- at least, not in my learned legal opinion. Then again, like I've said before, reasonable minds can disagree.
quote
PokinSmot
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PokinSmot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 6347
Location: United States
#525
Posted: 5/24/2012 6:19:25 PM

The people who were responsible for the attacks of 9/11 did something so unbelievable that most people would not believe they did it, even if presented with conclusive evidence of their guilt.  As a result, they also carried it off, and the evidence be damned.

In the end, there is always the comment by those who would discredit the research and the evidence that has been uncovered.  The defenders of the official version of 9/11 inevitably ask how so many people could keep a secret. "Wouldn't someone have blown the whistle by now?" is the constant challenge by the champions of denial. How naive they are.

At the higher levels of government the issue is no longer about secrecy, but about survival. The extent of the 9/11 crimes are so great that a very real scenario of self preservation has arisen. It may well be that whistle blowers fear the consequences of exposing the truth about 9/11, not to themselves, but to the nation.

It is highly probable that they believe that their testimony would lead to the end of the United States of America as a viable power.

In this worst case scenario, the good people in our government and in our intelligence community may really fear that America would never ever regain its credibility in the world, and would never again be respected or trusted.  They may envision a terrible time when the United States would relinquish its leadership position in the world and sink to the position of a rogue nation that had committed an unforgivable atrocity against its own people for political purposes. If this is so, can anyone blame them for not coming forward to expose what they know?

A deep love of country might easily create a dilemma for those who know the truth. What would happen at that unimaginable moment when a ranking government official was charged with complicity in 9/11? Would the nation recover? Could the nation heal after such a huge betrayal of the trust that has been cultivated and nurtured over our 230 year history as a nation?

The people who were involved in 9/11 know that there is more at stake than their exposure. They already have the blind loyalty of those Americans who would refuse to believe they could possibly have been involved. . But deep in their corrupted souls they also have another ace in the hole. They are counting on the protection of those who fear for the stability of the nation. They are convinced of their own invincibility and really believe that they will never be held accountable.   But they also believe that no one of credibility will step forward to expose them.


quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 21 of 29 «  19 20 21 22 23   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.