Messages

Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: REFS AGAIN DECIDING GAMES
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8072
Location: New York
#1
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:50:35 PM

UN friggin REAL, BS SLASH CALL, NO TRIP, CAPS SCORE

 

 

quote
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8072
Location: New York
#2
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:55:00 PM
O sure no delay of game for the caps either
quote
PorkyinNS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
PorkyinNS
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 622
Location: Saskatchewan
#3
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:56:08 PM
they continue to pile up the garbage...I hope the Rangers score and I don't have any money on this game
quote
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8072
Location: New York
#4
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:00:57 PM
i dont mind losing but not this way 
quote
PennStateMan077 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
PennStateMan077
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9674
Location: New Jersey
#5
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:03:38 PM
IHouse

I agree man its friggin bullshit. 
quote
PennStateMan077 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
PennStateMan077
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9674
Location: New Jersey
#6
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:04:15 PM
what a friggin joke the NHL is becoming...

what do you think of the Ovi incident?
quote
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8072
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:06:53 PM

you know for sure he wont get in any trouble. once again he launches himself to deliver a high hit but he'll get away with just his 2 minutes in the box

quote
piroozi send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
piroozi
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 615
Location: Canada
#8
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:17:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

i dont mind losing but not this way 
clinton never had sex with that woman too
quote
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8072
Location: New York
#9
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:20:51 PM
he just had a cigar with her 
quote
BadaBazinga send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BadaBazinga
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 110
Location:
#10
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:22:23 PM


The Rangers get away with more holding and grabbing than any team in the league and you want to cry about penalties
quote
piroozi send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
piroozi
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 615
Location: Canada
#11
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:24:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

he just had a cigar with her 
that was a healthy cigar i bet........
quote
in_the_black send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
in_the_black
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4544
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:25:07 PM
It goes both ways - Game 6 versus Ottawa

Lengthy 5 on 3 on a BS call of Foligno

Rangers score and go on to win the game
quote
BadaBazinga send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BadaBazinga
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 110
Location:
#13
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:27:24 PM
Every game the Rangers lose their fans girl and cry like little Tortorellas
quote
crazy1464
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crazy1464
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 2413
Location: New York
#14
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:59:51 PM
HEY BADA DON'T WORRY AZZHOLE WE WILL WIN THIS SERIES AND THE CUP! CAUSE TEAMS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED EVERY BULLSHIT CALL TO GO YOUR WAY TO EVEN BE IN A SERIES WITH A GOOD TEAM!  SO GO FCK YOURSELF YOU LOSER!
quote
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8072
Location: New York
#15
Posted: 5/5/2012 4:05:08 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by crazy1464:

HEY BADA DON'T WORRY AZZHOLE WE WILL WIN THIS SERIES AND THE CUP! CAUSE TEAMS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED EVERY BULLSHIT CALL TO GO YOUR WAY TO EVEN BE IN A SERIES WITH A GOOD TEAM!  SO GO FCK YOURSELF YOU LOSER!

 

im pretty sure i said the REFS AGAIN DECIDING GAMES not REFS HATE THE RANGERS

 

im pretty sure this has been a common theme thru the playoffs unfortunately for many games with many teams

 

you would think these guys would start to get it right by now

quote
BadaBazinga send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BadaBazinga
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 110
Location:
#16
Posted: 5/5/2012 4:07:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crazy1464:

HEY BADA DON'T WORRY AZZHOLE WE WILL WIN THIS SERIES AND THE CUP! CAUSE TEAMS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED EVERY BULLSHIT CALL TO GO YOUR WAY TO EVEN BE IN A SERIES WITH A GOOD TEAM!  SO GO FCK YOURSELF YOU LOSER!


Im not a Caps fan you friggin idiot. Did Caps get 2 PPs in OT last game? But the officiating was good in that game?
Tell fucknuts to close his legs on stoppable shots from the point

quote
richieporter send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
richieporter
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 231
Location:
#17
Posted: 5/5/2012 4:18:29 PM
it was a soft call i think the only reason the call was made is the ref was worried that if gabby went on to score there he would be ridiculed.. definitely a non playoff call imo the no delay of game call was pretty frustrating
quote
Dangerbay send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Dangerbay
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 14606
Location: Ontario
#18
Posted: 5/5/2012 4:38:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by in_the_black:

It goes both ways - Game 6 versus Ottawa

Lengthy 5 on 3 on a BS call of Foligno

Rangers score and go on to win the game
Blacky sharp as ever
quote
_keyser_soze_ send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
_keyser_soze_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1099
Location: Canada
#19
Posted: 5/5/2012 10:38:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by in_the_black:

It goes both ways - Game 6 versus Ottawa

Lengthy 5 on 3 on a BS call of Foligno

Rangers score and go on to win the game

^ THIS.


quote
_keyser_soze_ send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
_keyser_soze_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1099
Location: Canada
#20
Posted: 5/5/2012 10:40:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

 

im pretty sure i said the REFS AGAIN DECIDING GAMES not REFS HATE THE RANGERS

 

im pretty sure this has been a common theme thru the playoffs unfortunately for many games with many teams

 

you would think these guys would start to get it right by now


You only whine after a loss by your beloved Rangers.  It makes you look weak.

I'm SURE if the Rangers were getting every cheap call (like they did in the Ottawa series) you would be bitching JUST as much... (rolls eyes and holds up GIANT sarcasm sign ... and yes, I have a sarcasm sign)


quote
BadaBazinga send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BadaBazinga
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 110
Location:
#21
Posted: 5/6/2012 12:01:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by _keyser_soze_:


You only whine after a loss by your beloved Rangers.  It makes you look weak.

I'm SURE if the Rangers were getting every cheap call (like they did in the Ottawa series) you would be bitching JUST as much... (rolls eyes and holds up GIANT sarcasm sign ... and yes, I have a sarcasm sign)




well done
quote
nepatriots_12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
nepatriots_12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2290
Location: British
              Columbia
#22
Posted: 5/6/2012 12:56:46 AM
better and hungrier team won
quote
IHIOUSE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
IHIOUSE
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8072
Location: New York
#23
Posted: 5/6/2012 2:20:12 AM
Im sure none of you guys get upset when the refs shaft your team, it was in the heat of the moment and yes I was pissed off. If your teams were still in it im sure you would show some passion for your home town, sure im gunna complain more when my team gets screwed over. To say both teams has 2 penalties so its fair makes no sense, since when is the point of calling penalties to give both teams the same amount thats the dumbest thing I've heard all day. I guess since im a rangers fan I can't complain about the refs only the other guys who post threads every night about the officiating being terrible... And for you guys who haven't been around all season and are playoff trolls suck a person
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
potvin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
potvin
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 23388
Location: United States
#24
Posted: 5/6/2012 7:11:13 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

Im sure none of you guys get upset when the refs shaft your team, it was in the heat of the moment and yes I was pissed off. If your teams were still in it im sure you would show some passion for your home town, sure im gunna complain more when my team gets screwed over. To say both teams has 2 penalties so its fair makes no sense, since when is the point of calling penalties to give both teams the same amount thats the dumbest thing I've heard all day. I guess since im a rangers fan I can't complain about the refs only the other guys who post threads every night about the officiating being terrible... And for you guys who haven't been around all season and are playoff trolls suck a person

amen brotherihiouse!

quote
SKUZZYBUZZARD send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SKUZZYBUZZARD
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 598
Location:
#25
Posted: 5/6/2012 7:14:32 AM
wrong side again?      
quote
Forum Index : NHL Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.